All Comments on 'The Job Pt. 01'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story!

5* I enjoyed the story and am looking forward to the next installment, for some reason I see them getting married.

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years agoAuthor
Parts 2-8

Parts 2 through 8 have been uploaded. Not sure why they weren't taking off pending like part 1. I assume there is a queue and I am deep in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice start...

Thanks for the comment about the following parts, can't wait.

C

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i saw this movie back the 90s.julia roberts and richard gere played the leads. i think it was called pretty woman.ever heard of it?

betterninnybetterninnyover 9 years ago
Card game?

I found it interesting that you described the card game in more detail than the sex. I must admit that I don't share that particular fetish.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
True about the cards

That last comment about the cards being described in more detail than the sex made me think. It was an excellent point since it showed what Jayden truly desired. With his money, he can get sex anytime he wants. But it is harder to buy companionship,

Great story so far.

DreamCloudDreamCloudover 9 years agoAuthor
And what movie would that be?

You are the second person to mention that. There is no movie even close to this story. This story is the one I like the least. I wanted to see if I could write in 3rd person, so I did.

If your answer is Pretty Woman (like the earlier reader), you are way off. You should never assume an ending by reading the first few pages. I liked that movie by the way.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 9 years ago
Cribbage is a great game!

I am looking forward to see what Jayden is getting into in Indiana. Good story so far.

mabell3368mabell3368about 9 years ago
It's a start

I have some ideas where this could be heading, but we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you Tim

I hope you end up reading this. I discovered Dream Cloud last week, and am inhaling all his stories. But I know that a story is a team effort by a writer and an editor. I want to thank you for contributing to many hours of enjoyment.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I have no idea where this is going

and the title is a big tease.

we know her profession, but nothing about his.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
I think your math is off unless I misremember (though liking the story)...

If you're throwing two cards each into the blind, you're starting with six cards...

So if she had a double run, "fives through seven", she'd have had five-five-six-seven...

With the jack, that would give her two fifteens (five-jack twice) and her double run three cards long for a total of only twelve...

She'd have gotten sixteen if she had four-five-five-six and the jack turned up... (Four-five-six twice and five-jack twice as fifteens for eight points each then a double run three cards long)...

But like I said, still liking the story...

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Great Start

This has all the indications as being the beginning of a really great story.

metta1009metta1009over 7 years ago
Refreshing

So refreshing to read a story that doesn't start with "She had 38DD breasts or "my nine inch cock". Great writing!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
second time around

As always, excellent writing. I always pickup more on my second reading. I hope to see some new stories by this interesting writer.

MyersBriggsINTPMyersBriggsINTPalmost 3 years ago

DreamCloud,

You've surprised me again. I'd picked Jayden for a contract killer, possibly on vacation or 'on the job' and found myself wondering if Sandra might be his target. That morphed into imagining that Sandra might have a contract on Jayden. You are such a talented and imaginative writer; kept me going right to the end.

Vastly entertaining and intriguing and always with an unexpected ending.

Thank you so much for your brilliant efforts. I think that Literotica ought to provide a button that would allow us to tip you voluntarily while protecting your anonymity.

You have a beautiful and rich imagination and gifted expression.

Me? I've got a gift with math and science. Reading you is like an exciting vacation for me.

Thanks, again.

Steve Scott.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

As usual and excellent story. Reading it again is still enjoyable and fantasizing in his fantasy. Onward to the next chapter!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

And of course kudos to the editor, Tim, who our author credits more than himself for this story.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

You have got to be kidding me. This is over? It started great!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

To wish_, no it's not over, It's a Novella many chapters to go. My second reading and some of it's coming back it was an excellen story a year ago and it's still good today.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Good but it’s always hard to rate a part of a series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous