The John and Susan Sex Diaries Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan gets what she wants.
2.6k words
4.07
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at the front door; I moved to open it knowing full well who it would be. I opened up and there she stood, my Susan; five foot, four inches of prettiness, large breasts and more than one person's fair share of pure, unadulterated sexuality. Why she fancied me is one of life's mysteries, but I wasn't about to complain. I had dressed exactly as she had asked me to, a dressing gown with nothing on underneath except a liberal dousing of Aramis plus a hint of Quorum, her favourite aftershave cocktail.

These were the instructions I had received from Susan over the phone, thirty minutes previously, when she called and in a breathless state said that she had to have me now and god help anyone who tried to stop her on her way over. I certainly wasn't gonna be the one to get in her way that's for sure.

She walked straight in stopping just for an instant to sniff the air, look me up and down and give a slight nod of what I took to be approval. I led her into the living room, nothing was said. I knew better than to try anything as mundane as verbal communications when she was in one of her, "I must have you now!" moods.

She threw her coat on the floor, and looked at me expectantly; she didn't have to speak, as our ability to communicate had gone beyond mere speech many years before. Her breathing had started to get heavier, her gorgeous red and recently glossed lips had started to engorge with blood and her eyes had slightly narrowed, I knew exactly what she wanted; she didn't have to say a word.

Her whole visage was impatient and demanding, but she would never forgive me if I gave in too easily. I turned to face her and started to caress her breasts, she closed her eyes, put her head back and a low moan of pleasure escaped her lips. I could feel her nipples swelling through her thin cotton blouse; I could also see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Now I have to say at this point that Susan has the most amazing pair of tits that I have ever seen, so the sight of them through her blouse and the hardness of her perfectly formed nipples really started to make my cock ooze some serious goo.

I moved round behind her and slowly started to undo her blouse. As I undid the last button, her magnificent breasts swung free, I cupped them one in each hand and massaged them for all I was worth. She swung her head backwards gasping as I tweaked her swollen nipples, then moaned with pleasure as I bit and sucked her neck, shoulders and ears. I finally tore off her blouse completely and turned her round to face me. I put my hands gently but forcefully round the back of her neck, pulled her face towards me and gave her a long and powerful kiss, her hands were on my behind and our hips were gyrating as she forced herself against me. Our tongues danced together like a crazed pair of electric eels, and both our mouths were so full of saliva that it was dribbling out onto her breasts. I let go of her neck and started to rub the silvery liquid around one of her nipples, at the same time I brought my mouth down and kissed chewed and sucked her other nipple until it too was rock hard and swollen.

During all this Susan was almost swooning with desire and ecstasy. I could see that her knees were about to buckle so I gently pushed her down into a sitting position on the edge of my large sofa. She was out of breath; panting and her eyes were glazed over with the craziness of lust and passion. I let her sit there for a bit and after about a thirty seconds her eyes came back into focus and the glazed look was replaced with one of a women who knew exactly what she wanted.

She started kissing my neck, my face and my mouth; she bit and tugged at my lower lip, which was guaranteed to drive me insane with desire. She pulled down my dressing gown kissing each shoulder as they were revealed, then moving on to my nipples. Eventually we were facing each other, me kneeling and naked from the waist up, her sitting. Our hands were roving all over each other's body, touching, caressing, pinching scratching and stroking, we were in heaven because we both loved the feel of the others skin. I loved the feel of her breasts and ass, she loved to touch my nipples and stroke my chest.

She pulled her hands away from my body, tore off my dressing gown and slid her hands between my legs. We both gasped as she found my cock, stiff and hard with clear gooey liquid seeping from the end. She gripped it with one hand and started spreading goo round the tip using the index finger of the other. Our breathing started to quicken as our excitement grew. She reached down into my dressing gown pocket and produced the bottle of 'Hot Jell' that had been placed there earlier, again as per her instructions on the phone. She squeezed a large blob into the palm of her hand and proceeded to rub my cock up and down, slowly at first, but faster as our excitement grew.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself starting to cum, so I gave her a look which meant it was time to ease off for the moment, she took the hint and kissed me full on the mouth for a good two minutes, god I love kissing her, I have never met anyone who kisses with the sensuality, passion and sexiness of this gorgeous creature, I could have carried on kissing her forever.

After the kiss was over she stood up in front of me and looked down longingly into my eyes. I knew what I had to do. Leaning forward, I kissed her Pussy through the jean material, she gasped with surprise even though she knew what was coming. By now her Pussy would have been swollen and sensitive and dripping with love juice. I nuzzled her through the material for another minute and then slowly released her top button and drew down the zipper. I pulled her jeans down to her ankles and she stepped out of them, she wasn't wearing any knickers, so when I turned back, I was greeted by the most beautiful sight in the world. Her pussy was swollen, wet and it smelled of pure Susan musk, which never failed to make me dizzy with desire for this unbelievably sexy woman.

It was the world's most perfect piece of sexual artwork, it was pink, soft, sensitive and smooth to touch. Her Pussy lips made it look like a beautiful butterfly, or a rose with only two petals. It was the perfect size and it fit like it was made with only me in mind, it was also very, very wet and very, very inviting. Both my hands went behind her and began caressing her ass cheeks, while my tongue drew circles around the soaking wet entrance to her delicious honeypot. At this, her head went back and she started to emit small sighs and moans, her legs were trembling and her hips started to jerk and twitch as a result of what I was doing with my tongue.

I knew that she wouldn't be able to stand up for long so I gently pushed her down on to the settee. It was a deep settee so she was able to lie back quite a long way and remain comfortable, but still have her pussy right on the edge where I had perfect access to it. She opened her legs wide so I could do my stuff. I drew small circles with my thumb on her love spot and slowly inserted two fingers inside her. I knew that this would drive her insane and it wouldn't take long to give her a massive orgasm. I used my two fingers like my cock, going in and out really slowly, then speeding up and going in as deep as I could and then slowing it right down again, I knew this would drive her to the very edge.

By now she was moaning and jerking and begging me to keep going so she could cum; love juice was pouring out of her honeypot and I was licking around the area between my two inserted fingers and my thumb, it tasted like Champagne and got me just as high. Suddenly she broke the unwritten rule of not talking in the only acceptable way possible by moaning the words, "keep going, keep going I'm going to cum, keep going I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her honeypot started to spasm, her stomach clenched and at the moment of orgasm she arched her back right off the sofa, unable to control her own body, or the powerful sensations which ran through her entire body. Afterwards, she lay there for about a minute panting and sighing with the pleasurable small after-shocks, which sometimes follow such a powerful orgasm as the one she just had.

Although Susan was still trembling slightly, she managed to sit up and motion me to stand in front of her, she looked up into my eyes and whispered "thank you my love that was just great and now its your turn" She squeezed some more hot jell onto my now very hard cock and started to massage my shaft up and down, the sensations were driving me crazy with desire and it was now my turn for hip jerking and whole body twitches. Then she placed my cock in between her two gorgeous breasts, pressed them together and started rubbing them along the length of my cock, fuck!! It was incredible! I could feel my cock start to jerk as my orgasm was approaching and just as I was about to cum, she grabbed hold of my cock, put it in her mouth and started to suck like crazy, this was just too much, I grabbed her head, screamed that I was cumming and then had the most earth shattering orgasm of my life. Susan drank all my spunk saying that she loved its taste and consistency, she never wasted a drop, god I love that women.

Afterwards, we lay together on the sofa, facing each other in our favourite kissing position, we loved to kiss each other whether we had sex or not, it was one of our favourite pastimes. We could have kissed for England I reckon. I slowly ran my hands through her hair while she gently stroked my chest; we were so much in love it was unbelievable.

It wasn't long however, before our kisses became more passionate and frenzied and my hands had moved down to her breasts while her hand had started massaging my cock, it wasn't long before my cock was rock solid and was seriously ready to become part of Susan's sopping wet and oh so ready pussy! I rolled Susan onto her back while whispering that I really needed to be inside her. Her look told me that this was exactly what she wanted to hear and she gave herself to me like a flower that opens itself up to a honeybee.

I held her arms above her head so she couldn't move and slowly rubbed the head of my cock around her soaking wet Pussy, my god it was fantastic, I really just wanted to plunge my cock right in and fuck her for all I was worth, but that wasn't the game and we both knew it. She started to moan and force her hips up against my cock, but I held her arms tightly above her head and remained fully in control. She was getting frustrated at my teasing now and was begging me to fuck her as hard as I could, but I still wasn't ready and neither was she, although she may not have quite appreciated that fact right then. I dragged the end of my cock down towards the sopping wet entrance of her overflowing honeypot and dipped into it just a few inches, my god it was hot and it took all my will power to not push it in as far and as hard as I could. I teased her by moving slowly in and out just a few inches at a time and pulling away when her hips came up to meet me, it was driving her crazy, and me if I'm honest. I moved my cock out of her hot pool and used it to slowly stroke her clit; this made her jerk, twitch and moan that I was a teasing bastard with no heart, eventually she started really shouting at me to fuck her or get off, she was angry now and the time had come.

I didn't mess about any more, I positioned my cock over her honey pot, placed the end just inside as if to teas her one more time and then rammed it home with all the force I could manage. She gasped and screamed at the sudden shock of my rock hard cock forcing its way right inside her hot, wet, and swollen Pussy. She had a mini orgasm straight away as I drove my cock in and out with all my strength. I leant back and picked up her ankles so I could drive my slippery wet cock deeper and deeper inside her, she was bucking and writhing underneath me, pushing her hips up to meet my every thrust and screaming fuck me hard baby! Fuck me hard and fast I love it when you fuck me hard. Her Pussy was absolutely pouring with love juice as she had mini orgasm after mini orgasm. I could tell that she wasn't far off having an enormous orgasm so to help her along, I used my thumb to massage her clit, while my cock continued to hammer away at her well battered but grateful Pussy.

It wasn't long after starting this that she started screaming that she was going to cum and that I should hurry up if I wanted us to cum at the same time, that wasn't a problem because I had been holding myself back for the last few minutes waiting for the right moment and this was surely it. I put my arms under the back of her knees and pushed her legs as far forward as I could, she was now right underneath me and I was in full control, I really drove my throbbing stiff cock into her now with all the strength and speed I had left, it was fantastic, I felt like the most powerful man in the world, I hammered away like a steam train until at last I could feel myself building up to a huge overpowering orgasm. I screamed that I was going to cum and she screamed cum inside me baby I need to feel your spunk inside me please cum with me I'm cumming too I'm cumming I'm cumming! and then we both came with the most awe inspiring, earth moving, mind blowing orgasm that either of us had ever had before, it was just unbelievable!!

Afterwards, all we could do was lie together in total exhaustion, amazement and awe, at what we had just done to each other.

The end