The Journey

Story Info
Two naked women look for riches but run into trouble.
2.9k words
3.7
17.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is set in 2205 in a post-apocalyptic world. It was a hot day in the desert, almost sweltering. One woman, a random traveler by the name of Tanya walks throughout the desert looking for a village to get something to eat. Being a vagabond by choice, she was learning how to survive on her in this harsh environment. But this land was treacherous and filled with untold dangers.

Tanya was a short light-skinned woman with brown hair around 28 years old. She was also naked, wearing nothing but a necklace, some old sandals and a handbag. She had some great attributes: big breasts, wide hips, plump thighs, a shaved pussy and an incredibly large butt.

"Oh, it's so freaking hot." said an annoyed Tanya. She had been walking through the desert for days and hasn't once found any trace of civilization. Just as she was about to curse God, she saw an oasis not too far from her. She was excited not-the-less. She ran to the oasis as fast as she could, her big tits bouncing up and down. When she finally reaches it, she gets on her knees and splashes herself with water like there was no tomorrow.

"I can't believe it, it's really real." said an amazed Tanya as she began to drink the water. After she had replenished herself and filled up her canteen, she decided to rest a spell. She sat on a rock under the palm tree, the smooth coolness of the rock felt good under her bare ass. Tanya felt like her luck was changing but just as she was feeling optimistic, she heard a sound. "What was that?" she said alerted. Tanya looked around but saw nothing. But when she turned around she saw a group of long dick men! Tanya quickly got up in shock and viewed them. There were 4 of them in all and they wore nothing but gas masks, gloves and boots. The leader, the biggest guy in the bunch wore a cloak.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" the leader asked with a devious smile.

"Looks like a sexy ass babe to me." The shorter henchman said licking his lips. Tanya stepped backed a bit nervously.

The leader decided to break the situation down to Tanya. "How's it going doll-face, the name's Storm. You see honey, me and my crew run this part of the desert, no one passes this part without paying a toll." explained the leader proudly.

"Please, I don't have very much to spare." said Tanya. She had some pieces of gold and silver and some objects worth trading for but that was it. She ran out of food this morning after eating her last loaf of bread.

"Oh, don't worry, sweetheart. I'm sure you got some "assets" that we can take from you." said the leader looking at her with a naughty grin and looking at her boobs and pussy. Tanya knew what he was talking about. Growing up as a teen with a larger-than average-behind, she heard too many of those lame "big ass" jokes not to know what he was talking about.

Storm looked at her big breasts and shaved pussy with lust. "So why don't you just get on your knees and assume the position girl, I'd hate to rough up that nice body of yours."

"Please, stay away from me I'm warning you." Tanya told the bandits. The men snickered and started to close in on her.

She wanted to run but they soon surrounded her. Then one of them grabbed her from behind, getting his dick stuck between her sweaty buttcheeks. The others cheered and started to close in but then she elbowed the first one really hard in the stomach and pushed him to the ground. She then quickly went got her mace from her purse and sprayed the second one in the face, blinding him in pain. The leader, hell-bent on fucking her, pushed his ally out of the way and charged at her. He grabbed her boobs and threw her to the ground. His dick was in between her tits fucking them. Tanya managed to reach her mace while the leader was distracted and sprayed a ton in his eyes before he had his way with her. Then he pushed him off her and she ran as fast as she could. Her fat ass was bouncing up and down as she ran away. While the others tended to their bosses' wounds, their leader yelled a promise to Tanya:

"Mark my words, you big ass bimbo, I'll get that pussy and whoop your ass if it's the last thing I do!" Yelled a vengeful Storm as he sat on the ground.

Tanya looked back with a sigh and said "Not if I keep running and don't come back, you won't."

***

Tanya kept running until she couldn't see them anymore. Tired, she stopped and drunk some water and walked from then on. Beads of sweat ran down all over her body. After she had regained her energy, she continues her path until she finally reaches a small town in the middle of the desert. Once she enters the town, she discovered that many of the townspeople were nude like her. Tanya walked through the town and noticed a bar within her reach. Hungry, she goes in to get some food. She went up to the counter took up a seat and the bartender asked her:

"What'll you have honey?"

Tanya was anxious for some food. "Uh, I'll take a burger and a ginger-ale; I've had a tiring day."

"Coming right up." The bartender said cheerily.

As she was being served her food, she was approached by another stranger. This stranger was a thick well-toned woman with long black hair a skin tone that was tanned and brown. She wore nothing but a cowboy hat, boots and a small vest. She had large breasts, big nipples, and a big, bulbous butt with a tattoo on it that said "No Wimps Allowed." She copped a seat next to Tanya and said:

"What's up newcomer looks like you've had a hell of a rough day."

Tanya made a big sigh and a bit of chuckle. "Sister, you don't even know."

She looked at her with a friendly grin. "Well they say it takes the edge off if you talk about it. Oh, by the way, my name's Crystal."

Tanya looked at her before taking a gulp of her drink. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tanya and since you want me to share, I got ambushed by a bunch of thugs in the desert but I managed to escape."

Crystal looked at her with concern and asked "Was one of them a tall guy wearing a cloak?"

Tanya replied with her own question "Yeah you know him?"

"Yeah, he calls himself Storm. He's a desert pirate that lives in the desert with this crew and robs weary travelers sometimes killing them. He also likes to come into town and cause trouble."

Tanya sips her drink. "Hmm, sounds a lot like him."

"He's also got a thing for molesting full-bodied women. Y' know, women with big tits, fat asses, kind of like us."

"How do you know so much about this guy?" Tanya asked curiously?

Crystal swirled her drink in her hand. "I had a run-in with him a few years back. He tried to take a piece of my ass but I was having none of it. By sheer luck, I got away."

Tanya scratched her head. "Damn, all this trouble just to get to New Las Vegas."

"Wait a minute, you trying to go to New Las Vegas."

"Yeah, that's why I'm traveling. I heard it's got untold riches and treasures in the city but I keep running into trouble for some reason."

"Hmm, sounds promising. Listen, I'll make you a deal. I'll help you get to New Las Vegas safely and you'll give me a cut of the dough when we get there. What do you say?"

Tanya started to contemplate. "Well I could use the extra help. I'd say you got yourself a deal."

"Excellent, you won't be disappointed. Besides us big butt women have to look out for each other."

"Yeah, you got that right." Tanya laughs. "Come on Crystal, let's get out of here."

"Alright, cool. We'll take my truck."

After Tanya had finished her meal, she walked out the bar with Crystal to continue the journey to New Las Vegas. They loaded their supplies onto her truck and drove steadily down the road. They rode into the remote parts of the desert to find the lost city.

Tanya was excited. "This is great, we're making great time."

"Yeah, I pulled a lot of strings to get this bad boy." Said Crystal.

"Hey, Crystal what's the story with you?"

"Well, you can say I'm a bit of a bounty hunter. I travel the land hunting bad guys and throwing them in the slammer."

"Wow, that's cool how do you do it?"

Crystal started to explain. "Eh, well you see, I mostly hunt down men. My lack of clothing comes in handy as men tend to think with their dicks half the time. When I find them, they don't take me seriously they just drool looking at my curvy body, that is until I come bustin' out with both guns blazing. Then I tag 'em and bag 'em."

"Whoa that's amazing." Said Tanya impressed.

Crystal then asked: "So anyway how far is this place?"

"It's not too far; it'll probably take a day or two to get there by truck." Tanya answered.

Crystal adjusted her mirror. "Oh, that works we could definitely- oh shit!"

"What's wrong?" asked Tanya?

"We got another truck on our tail!"

As Crystal looked in the mirror more closely and she realizes that the passengers of said truck were Storm and his crew chasing them down with the intent to fuck them brutally! The girls both knew that if those bandits get their hands on them, they can expect to get gangbanged so they start to develop a strategy of defense. Crystal hands Tanya a handgun and tells her to shoot them. She starts to fire to the weapon and while she was able to hold them at bay for some time; she was unable to do any real damage. Meanwhile Crystal struggles to shake them but just then Tanya shoots the front of the bandits' truck and it starts to lose control. Just as Crystal was about to pat her on the back, the bandits respond with return fire. They shoot out one of the girls' tires, causing their truck to spiral out of control and crash. The impact knocks both the girls unconscious.

***

When they wake up, the girls find out that they've both been tied up. Over yonder, they notice that the bandits are salvaging what was left of their totaled vehicle and taking whatever valuables that survived the crash. They struggle to get out of their constraints but find it difficult. Just then, Storm makes his way towards them and observes their current condition.

He crosses his arms and smiles. "Well, don't you two look cute tied up like that?" says Storm in a satisfied tone.

"Piss off and let us go, Storm." ordered Crystal. The rest of Storm's crew soon joined them with big grins and semi-erect cocks.

"Wish I could Crystal, but that's not possible. You see we want some tail and that's exactly what we're gonna get, you hear?"

"Oh hell, this is bad." thought Tanya.

All of the bandits were sporting erections. They started rubbing their hard dicks in anticipation of the fucking that was about to go between them and their reluctant hostages. The men elated by the fact that they had two Amazonian-like women to screw, they started to discuss how the orgy was going to work exactly.

Storm turned to his men. "Alright guys, I got a grudge with the shorter one so you can all fuck Crystal."

"Damn you Storm, I'll make pay for this!"

"I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. Hey guys take her over there and fuck her, I want some private time with her friend." demanded Storm.

His men agreed to the terms, gave their leader some privacy and started to play with Crystal. They rubbed their sweaty balls on her face branding her with their man smell. Then one of them fondled her immaculate breasts while another slapped her fat ass. Despite the fact that Crystal hated her situation and wanted to kill these thugs, she couldn't help but be aroused by it all. It had been a long time since she had some dick and she had three to satisfy her. Her nipples soon became hard and her pussy was dripping wet. At that point all she cared about was getting some dick in her mouth. Then the third bandit came up to her and asked:

"Hey sexy, how would you like to have all your holes filled with 3 big cocks?"

Crystal gave an annoyed look. "So be it, but do you see the tattoo on my ass, you better not disappoint me."

The bandit responded by shoving his cock in her mouth. The other two followed his lead by sitting her up and fucking both her ass and pussy. They fucked all her orifices simultaneously and moaned like wild animals. She relished in the orgy, the control they had over her and the rough treatment was just mind-blowing. Overcome with pleasure, they stripped her of her rope and continued fucking her.

One of the men shouted "Oh, yeah take my dick, you fat ass slut!"

To which she replied: "Shut up and keep screwing my holes, you dirty bums!"

Meanwhile, Storm and Tanya were briefly observing how their friends were getting along and were both somewhat surprised with how it was turning out. Then Storm decided to have a little small talk with Tanya before he gets his payback.

"Well, I got to say your friend over there is having a lot of fun with the boys." He snickers a little. She doesn't respond, she just looks away disappointed.

"Now it's your turn. You thought I was bullshitting when I said I was going to get you back? You were wrong."

Storm gripped his enormous dick and started slapping her with it. Drops of precum flew out with each slap before he finally forced his way into her mouth. He grabs her head and begun to skull-fuck her. He enjoys the sensational feeling as he shoves it down her throat. Tanya slobbers and spits constantly while she was fed that big meat log. Storm forced it down so hard that she started to gag and choke. Amused, he removed his cock from her mouth and he asked:

"What's wrong? Can't handle 9 inches?" as he laughed.

"Piss off, count yourself lucky that I didn't bite you." Tanya said angrily.

Storm's eyes then wandered to her lower regions. "Your mouth can't take it but I'm sure that big ass of yours can." Curiously, he grabbed Tanya and bent her over to get a better view of her ass. Once he did, Storm enjoyed a pleasing view of her big bubbly ass. He started rubbing and kissing on it. He then started to probe her asshole with his tongue, licking it preparing for the big entrance. Tanya was nervous but she felt weird that he was so aroused with her shapely behind. Finally Storm finished by hocking a loogie in her ass and then he jammed his dick up her butt.

"Yeah, take this dick, bitch!"

Tanya screamed "No, not the ass!"

He fucked like a beast as he relentlessly slammed her from the back. He just kept pounding into her like there no tomorrow savoring the moment filled with sweat and desire. Tanya tried to keep her wits but the sheer pumping she was getting from her partner was too much to bear. While she hated to admit it, Tanya loved getting ass-fucked by the big hard cock. Her bubble butt cheeks were slamming into Storm's crotch, much to his delight. The fucking got so hot; Storm eventually ripped off her rope and then began to fuck her pussy. After a long session, he finally pulled out and came all over Tanya's face and then both fell unconscious. Soon after, Storm's men all came on Crystal and they all got knocked out in the fashion.

***

When Storm and his men awake from their slumber, they find that they have been tied up by Tanya and Crystal. As Storm begins to get his mind resituated, he discovers that Tanya has the keys to his truck in her hand. All the while, both girls smile at them.

Crystal bends down grinning. "I got to hand it to you, you guys really know how to use those big cocks, wish I could say the same for your brains."

One of the bandits scream: "Let us go damn it."

Tanya looks down at them and says. "That's not possible boys. Our truck is totaled so we're gonna have to borrow yours for a while, you know how it is."

"We'll send you an I.O.U." Crystal says with a smile.

"I'll make you suffer for this." Storm replies.

Crystal bends down at his face, gives him a kiss and says: "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it, Ciao."

And with that, the girls left them tied up and set off in the bandits' truck in search for gold and treasure. Their heads held high, they move on towards their goal. Will they make it? Who knows? Probably but they'll get into some craziness along the way.

The End.