The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“C’mon baby. Give me a kiss,” whispered the man that emerged. He was middle aged though he was built like a body builder. His face was harsh and square jawed, though at the moment his eyes were half closed. His grip was like a vise and though in his half sleep state, she might be able to pull away, it might wake him. She did nothing but gape as he threw blankets from him, revealing his entire body.

In stunned silence, Felicia gawked as the powerful man pulled her by her wrist toward his rising cock. If she pulled away, the obviously dangerous man might awaken and then who knows what he would do. Reluctantly, the helpless girl allowed herself to be pulled to her knees before this brute.

“C’mon baby, suck my cock.”

A forceful hand reached around the back of her neck and pulled her head forward. Her eyes widened as her face was pushed up against a large, rigid prick. She could have turned her head to either side but she didn’t. The purple head of the member pressed up against her lips filling her nostrils with it’s musky odor. These sensations combine, connecting to something deep in Felicia’s soul.

As she felt herself moisten between her legs, she closed her eyes even as she parted her lips. With her mouth, she engulfed the prick’s tip relishing it’s taste and texture. As though she’d done this all of her life, Felicia began to slowly bob her head, sliding over the hugely veined appendage.

The man leaned back, resting on his elbows languishing in the sensations. Felicia heard the man sigh as she took the base of the cock by one hand and vigorously stroked as much of it’s length as she was able to fit into her mouth. The petite girl, though unable to take it all in, devoured an impressive amount of the flesh.

It was more than sexual desire that filled the girls head, though the fluid that flowed over her fingers as she pleasured herself was evident of that. Felicia sucked this dirty, stranger’s cock instinctively... driven by some impulse that she didn’t understand.

Her fingers glided over the ridges and veins as blood pumped with ever increasing energy. She gained pleasure in every stoke and every gulp as she consumed the precum that streamed into her mouth. All rational thought left her and though she knew perfectly well that what she was doing was wrong, she didn’t care.

The prick was slippery with saliva which made it smoother and easier to stroke. It was with great anticipation that Felicia awaited the reward of her labor. She felt his whole body tighten and convulse as his balls erupted. The river of cum that exploded finally from the tip of his cock threatened to drown her as she gulped down burst after burst. As the semen filled every inch of her mouth and throat, Felicia recognized that she needed only one thing for the rest of her life. She wanted...needed cum.

As the last spurt of the white cream was swallowed down, Harry collapsed back on the bed. The real world came charging back in as Felicia became, once again, aware of her surroundings. As the door to the bathroom was about to swing open, she, again, dove under the filthy bed. The woman saw nothing as she turned out the bathroom light and simply returned to sleep not knowing anything had happened.

She should have slipped out then, she knew. It was the euphoric sensation as the ooze seeping to the back of her throat that diverted her from her escape. She wanted more...more cum. Sleep came soon after bringing dreams of bathing in a pool of semen. At first it was like a pond, calm and refreshing. As she lounged in the thick cream it began to agitate, throwing her to and fro. The turbulence sloshed the cum all over her face and began to pull her under. As she awoke suddenly, she found that the agitation did not cease, though instead of being covered in sperm, she found herself covered in filthy bedclothes.

The entire trailer was shaking, as it was pitched back and forth. The dingy mobile home was being pulled along by some unseen vehicle. Felicia dug herself carefully from her dirty entombment, pulling herself to her feet beside the bed which was sliding back and forth across the floor.

Stumbling to the front window, dodging flying dishes and such, Felicia peered from the small window there. The old beat up pickup truck was being driven by the man... the man from last night. She saw the blonde sitting next to him. She was screaming at him and slapping his shoulder. Though the words could not be heard, the intent was clear. She wanted him to stop.

The state police car that pulled up along side of the truck flashed it’s light in a warning that went unheeded. From the reflection of lights on the road and trees it was evident that there were a good deal more such cars behind, easily keeping pace with the bulky and clumsy truck, which was slowed further by the trailer that it towed behind.

It was difficult for the police to drive alongside as the roads were quite windy and narrow. It was obvious that the fugitive knew his terrain as he wound his way. He did his best to swing the trailer into the pursuer's vehicles as they tried to get by. This seemed like a very effective tactic for a while...that is until the single, rusty bolt that connected the two worked it’s way out of it’s proper slot.

Felicia watched in silent terror as she saw the coupling begin to separate. It was then that she saw the next bend in the road getting closer even as the police again attempted to drive around the awkward conveyance. The naked girl, perched precariously on an end table reacted instinctively. In seconds, she leapt from her roost and dashed into the back bedroom.

Just as the truck turned, the young girl plunged into the small confines of the bathroom. The truck made the turn easily, however, with nothing holding them together, the trailer did not. It instead continued it’s journey forward, plummeting over the hill and into the trench.

Her world rolled over and over, crashing all around her in a maelstrom of toiletry and shrapnel. Felicia lost count of how many times she rolled. She didn’t know how long she lay there in the debris. She didn’t even remember climbing out a window onto the forest floor. It wasn’t until she stumbled into the cold water of the small creek that she was shocked out of her stupor.

The chilly water woke her and made her aware of her environment. The small, rocky creek coiled through the wilderness revealing no signs of civilization. She suddenly became aware of her own condition. It seemed that the grime of the trailer had clung to her, covering her in a film of muck.

Exhausted and bruised, Felicia sank into the water, allowing the stream to wash her clean. She had been naked for so long that she was almost getting used to it. She didn’t even attempt to hide herself as she began to walk. It seemed as though fate for whatever reason wanted her exposed to the world.

As she sat on the creek’s edge she concluded one thing. She was absolutely, unequivocally lost. She wasn’t even sure if she was still in the same state, let alone anywhere near home. All she could do was walk... So she did.

On bare feet she tried, remembering her girl scout training. They always told her that if you find yourself lost in the wilderness, just follow a creek or river. Sooner or later, they told her, it would eventually lead to people.

What they failed to mention is what you do after it becomes pitch black and you can barely see the creek let alone any people. Still she walked on, stumbling and on occasion falling into the water, which was now on the verge of being freezing.

The moon rose into the night’s sky, reaching the apex before she saw the light. It shown from a hill of low grass, revealing a small house...shack really. She would surely find some clothes here, Felicia thought as she climbed the foothill.

She passed by a small building with a crescent moon cut into the door. It must be some sort of utility shack she thought as she was about to pass it by. The naked, exhausted girl’s head shot up as the sound of a slamming door echoed through the hills. Now in a crouch she watched as a shadow approached from the house.

Fearfully, Felicia turned and quickly entered the small shack. Though the smell was not enticing she crouched beside a shelf and held her breath as the footsteps neared. In horror she cringed as the door to the shack opened and the light of a lantern invaded. She could now see that the room was bare except for a roll of toilet paper that set on the shelf. In the quick flash of light she could also see the hole that was cut into the shelf.

In disgust, she realized that this utility shed was actually an outhouse. The figure entered the latrine, not yet seeing the hidden girl. In the dim light the man who entered did not see Felicia, looking instead at a magazine that he carried. As he gazed at the unknown publication, holding it with one hand, he undid his trousers with the other. It only took a slight tug to bring pants and boxers to his ankles all at once.

Bewildered, Felicia gaped as the man’s hardening cock sprung from it’s confines pumping with the blood of sexual excitement even as he sat down over the hole on the shelf. Felicia strained her eyes and saw the source of the man’s arousal. The magazines cover showed a young nude blonde laying sprawled spread eagled. She had seen these types of magazines as her adolescent brother collected them like baseball cards.

The man set the lantern behind him, over his right shoulder. As she was crouched on the floor to his left, she was well hidden in shadows. Though it was hard to see, she made out some of the middle aged man’s features. He was well built, though slightly graying with old, tattered work clothes on.

As he sat down his engorged prick rose to point at the ceiling. He was nowhere near as large as the man last night but he was thick, Felicia thought as she watched... Her own libido awakening unbidden. His hands wrapped around his dick as her fingers found her hole. In unison they began their sexual massages.

Mesmerized by the scene of masturbation, she observed closely his movements. His gaze never left the photos of the magazine in his hand as he stroked up and down his organ. With vigorous movements his hand pumped, his tempo growing stronger and stronger every moment.

Now and then small grunts could be heard as the excitement of his loins magnified uncontrollably. The girl knew it would not be long. She knew that wonderful elixir would soon shoot from the beautiful cock-head and flow down the hole. The man had now dropped the magazine, leaning back with eyes closed in pleasure. His cock could be seen even more clearly now, the tight foresking moving forcefully under the strong hand of this stranger.

Felicia knew that it was now or never. With a sudden lunge, she propelled herself onto his lap, her mouth engulfing the head of his cock in one sudden movement. Thick, warm milky cum filled her mouth instantly. As it was swallowed more followed.

The shock of having your cock suddenly in someone’s mouth who you didn’t know was there caused the middle aged man to jump suddenly to his feet and yell out. As the naked girl was thrown to the floor, he still held the spurting cock in his hand. Several shots splashed on her bare breasts and abdomen before she scrambled out the door and into the night.

The man, in mid orgasm could do nothing but call out. “Wait!...Don’t run...!”

The pleas, however went disobeyed as the frightened girl ran blindly into the darkness. She ran until her muscles buckled and sent her plummeting to the ground, out of breath and hysterical.

It was sheer luck that the bush she lay under was large and thick, with branches that completely hid her from view. She awoke to the sound of a deep voice.

“Are you out here?” he called. “I know you couldn’t have gone far. Are you there? I’m not going to hurt you!”

“I’m here,” replied Felicia, sitting up from behind the brush.

The footsteps stopped as he turned to the sound of the voice. “Are you all right?”

“I’m cold... and hungry,” she answered, almost crying.

“I can get you some clothes and some food...but...”

“But?...”

“Well, I would have to sneak them past my wife you see, who wouldn’t take kindly to what happened last night. I mean she can get pretty nasty when she’s pissed.”

“If you can’t, I understand.”

“I didn’t say that. I’m just saying that I deserve a little reward.”

“What? I don’t have anything.”

“What I want is what you gave me last night, only the whole thing.”

“What?”

“If you suck me off, I’ll go get you clothes and some food.”

She suddenly became frightened. She not only was afraid of this man but at herself. She wanted to suck him off. “All...right, but don’t come in here.”

“Then you come on out.”

“No...just...just stick it in here... Through the leaves.”

He paused, thinking a moment. “All right.” She heard the zipper of his pants and the rustle of clothing. “Here it comes darlin.”

She rose to a kneeling position and watched as the leaves parted as the prick-head emerged. It was wide and purple and already hard. She smiled at the thought that someone got a hard-on just from thinking of her sucking them off. Several inches entered her hide-away before stopping.

She didn’t even have to think about it. She just grasped it around the shaft and guided into her mouth, slowly wrapping her lips around it tenderly. Gradually she moved her head forward, loving the feel as it stretched her lips open.

Though his organ was thick, she easily took in all of it that was through the leaves. The feel of the foreskin against her tongue as she licked it and lathered it with her saliva made her loins quiver prompting her fingers to begin their dance into her dripping pussy.

As he could not move forward easily, she began to move her head back and then forward, embibing it’s length. Her lips caressed the stranger’s cock, lingering to feel every ridge and crevice. Closing her eyes, she rocked slowly on her heals.

“Yes!” The cry of pleasure heralded the flow of cock cream that poured into her mouth.

“Well, well... I leave you alone for a minute and what goes on. You have some whore in the bushes!”

Felicia’s eyes instantly opened even as the cock in her mouth squirted cum down her waiting throat.

“Uh...!”cried the man in the thralls of climax. “Diedre?”

“Sick em boys!” commanded the unseen woman. Now she could hear the panting of the dogs that charged towards them. Finally she swallowed the last of the semen just as the cock disappeared through the green leaves.

Even as the euphoria of swallowing the load of cum rippled through her mind and tickled her clit, terror boiled up as she could hear the heavy footfalls of what could only be monsters.

With amazing dexterity, Felicia leapt from the foliage. She glanced down the path to see the middle aged Diedre point at her. “Don’t forget the whore,” she called.

Immediately, the dogs launched themselves into a gallop. The obedient dogs bared their teeth as they ran towards their prey. These beasts would tear her limb from limb if they caught her. Blindly, the naked young girl ran.

The rough rocks cut her feet as branches slashed her arms, stomach and breasts. Fear of the beasts catching her far outweighed the pain that her flight caused. She heard the dog’s kicking up dust and splashing through the water, getting closer. In seconds they would be upon her.

She knew that she was no longer running on ground, now plummeting uncontrollably. Only as she glanced down at her feet did she realize that she had leapt from a cliff. The river that she even now plunged into was cold beyond endurance. She would have screamed if she had any energy left. She would have begun swimming had the current not been so strong. She was glad to be free from the dogs...drowning was a much preferable way to die than from their teeth.

Expecting to die, Felicia was rather surprised to find herself laying on the shore, though rocky and cold as it was. She lay on her stomach, sensing the cold river’s waves as it lapped across her naked cheeks. Exhausted, though she was, she pulled herself from the river’s bank.

The smell of an old campfire brought her to conscious thought. The camper sat alone with the smoke of a fire recently drenched in water. The camper, made to be pulled by another vehicle was very new, unlike the last one she was in. The owners, she knew would be around soon, she thought as she pulled herself to her feet. If she were going to move, she would need to do so now.

After crossing the field, Felicia found herself looking into a very nice vacation camper. It was unlocked, so she entered, searching quickly for something to wear. She saw evidence of boy’s and girl’s wear, though just before she was going to pick something wear, she heard a truck pull up outside.

A quick glance outside revealed the owners backing up their truck so that the trailer could be hitched. Felicia wasted no time and hid in a small storage closet. If they opened the door, she would be caught but what else could she do, she asked herself. She had to try.

Sounds and voices could be heard as the family prepared to return home. There was a mother, father, a son and a daughter. The teenage siblings wanted to ride back in the trailer so they could play their music so the parents returned to the truck, happy to have some private time. Soon Felicia felt the conveyance begin to move as Tom and Paige put on some music. The closet was not entirely uncomfortable and it was quite warm, an improvement on her last accommodations.

She was curious as to her traveling companions so quietly, she opened the wooden blinds built into the door of the closet. Tom, a tall, handsome blonde boy sat on the couch, curiously watching as his sister danced to the music. She was a beauty with golden blonde hair and mature body. She was probably a cheerleader, thought Felicia as she too began to watch her dance.

She swiveled her hips and tossed her hair seductively as her brother watched. As Felicia watched the alluring performance she was stunned as the girl began stripping. First, her shirt was unbuttoned and tossed to the floor. Without missing a beat, the sexy girl tossed her top to her smiling brother.

“Oh, yeah,” he moaned as he reached up and stroked himself through his jeans.

For a minute or two she danced to the music swaying and spinning until she unzipped and unsnapped her jeans without stopping her dance. Suddenly, she turned her back to her brother and slowly peeled her tight jeans to her ankles, stepping out and on one foot swiveled around and kicking her pants from her. They were tossed over top of Tom’s head as he laughed and unzipped himself.

As his sister began to dance again, the young man pulled off his own jeans. His briefs were stretched by a very enlarged cock that he stroked through the cotton fabric. As she turned, once again away from him, he reached under the waist band, taking his prick in his hand. He stroked it as he watched Paige unhook her bra.

Teasingly she lowered her strap from one shoulder and then the other. When she turned back the fabric only covered her full breasts for a moment. She dropped it on the floor, revealing two beautiful breasts that made Felicia envious.

Tom, unable to restrain himself any further, slid his cotton briefs to his knees. In plain sight and evidently for her pleasure, he began to slowly stroke his cock. As she continued to dance, she smiled at the sight of her brother’s masturbation. Her dance steps began to change as she moved across the trailer. When she was directly in front of Tom, the young woman turned and bent over slightly. Her round ass swayed just inches from his face and his hard cock that oozed precum.

Slowly, Paige hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and began to lower them. As the crack of her ass came into view, Tom leaned over and licked it. When the cotton fabric lowered to her knees, Tom grabbed her by her hips, pulling her ass towards his licking tongue.