The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia’s watched, her own sexual excitement rising to uncontrollable heights. She vigorously fingered her pussy as Tom’s tongue found his sister’s. He devoured her flesh in frenzied excitement bringing her sister to a screaming orgasm before he stopped.

Before the eruptions ceased Tom pulled Paige’s ass to his lap. His cock found it’s destination without a problem and his prick was engulfed by Paige’s still dripping cunt.

Once in position, Paige bent far enough over to touch the floor with her hands. Now supported by all fours, she began to ride her brother’s cock wildly. All he could do was grab her hips and hold on.

Bill tried to drive as best he could, though with his wife, Nancy’s face buried in his lap, it was all he could do to pay attention to the traffic lights. He was glad when Tom and Paige wanted to ride in the camper. That meant that he and his wife would be alone...and that meant his wife would suck his cock as much as he wanted her to. She just loved to suck cock.

She’d been slurping on his prick for several minutes now, causing Bill to concentrate not to cum too soon. She would be disappointed if he came already...but... As his cock erupted, jettisoning it’s load into his wife’s mouth, he noticed the red light. He couldn’t stop cumming but he knew he had to stop the truck. His foot stomped on the brake, sending the truck skidding just in time.

As the truck came to a screeching halt, Tom ‘s cock blasted his load...intended for the insides of his sister. As Paige was tossed forward suddenly, launched to the front of the camper even as Felicia so intent upon the scene of lust that she did not grab hold of anything, was tossed from her hiding place.

The load of sperm that erupted from Tom’s cock rocketed in an arch, splashing across the face of a startled stranger who was being tossed in it’s path. Spewing forth from his prick, the cum splattered on the face of a very cute girl who even as the turmoil stopped pounced on his still shooting cock-head. Wantonly, the cum was swallowed it all.

For several moments, the three recovered, dazedly looking at one another. Then as the trailer began moving again, the two siblings became aware that there was a stranger in their midst.

“Who...who are you?” asked Paige as she sat naked on the carpet.

Felicia would have liked to answer but the load of cum that still clung to her throat prevented any quick responses.

“Why did you?...the sentence trailed off as Tom stared at his glistening genitalia as it softened.

“Your not going to tell...are you?” questioned Paige frightened at being caught with her brother.

“No, no I’m not going to tell. I just... If I told you how I got her, you probably wouldn’t believe me,” said Felicia as she managed to swallow the rest of the cum.

“What do you want...besides my load,” Tom asked smiling.

“I just couldn’t...help myself. I fell out of the closet and it...just splashed all over me. It felt so good...I couldn’t help myself.”

Paige stood, walking over to the distraught girl. “I understand.” Paige helped her to the small sofa, sitting next to her. Paige saw the warm smile on her face and felt totally relaxed.

“Thank you.”

Felicia told Tom and Paige of her recent adventures, told them of the cold and wild dogs and mostly of the cum. She’d never knew how much she would like it till now. She was exhausted and Paige made her lay down and sleep. She was covered with a blanket and kissed on the cheek tenderly. She felt safe and warm...she hadn’t felt this good in a long time.

In fact, Felicia was in such a state of bliss that the violent shaking that woke her startled her.

“Quick...Its our father!” Tom stood over her, dressed again. Paige looked out of a small window at the front of the camper.

Tom was in a state of panic as he dragged the naked girl from beneath her covers, pushing her, still groggy into the bathroom. When she again realized that she was once again naked, ready to be discovered by a stranger, she almost cried.

She could hear Tom and Paige’s father saying that they would rest here in Williamson for a little while. He needed them to go to a store and get some supplies. They didn’t understand why their mother was still in the truck but they obediently left.

As she heard the mother enter the camper and move towards the bathroom, Felicia jumped into the small shower stall. As she crouched into a ball, knowing that she would be caught, Felicia watched as the pretty woman with shoulder length blonde hair entered the bathroom. Through the crease of the curtain, she could see that the woman’s face was covered in a gooey white substance.

When she realized that this mother had her face covered in cum, Felicia nearly laughed out loud. Moments later, her husband entered the bathroom.

“Honey, I said I was sorry. If I hadn’t slammed on the brakes, we might have been killed.”

The woman dressed in shorts and a buttoned up shirt that was tied just under her breasts. She obviously kept herself in shape, thought Felicia admiring her body.

“Bill, I’m not mad because you slammed on your brakes. I’m upset that you came so quickly and then I was tossed on the floor with cum drenching me. It’s just a waste,” she said smiling as she used water and a washcloth to clean her face.

“Well,” said Bill, stepping up to her. “There’s plenty more where that came from.”

His wife turned, looking down at the bulge in his jeans. “Again?”

“Evidently this retiring early agrees with me.”

Without any more talk, the pretty blonde knelt down before him. She quickly undid his pants and yanked them down around his ankles.

Felisia’s sex began immediately to get moist at the sight of the handsome cock that sprang to attention. What a lucky woman, she thought as she watched the prick disappear into his wife’s mouth. With a blissful look that Felisia knew well, Nancy glided her lips up and down his shaft.

Her fingers dug deep into her pussy watching the couple. She played with her clit watching him begin to move his hips. Soon, Bill grasped his wife’s head and began to fuck her mouth, moaning low.

As his balls tightened, and he readied the first shot, the bathroom door opened. Felisia was stunned as Tom and Paige charged into the room. “It’s all right... Don’t hurt her...”

The two teenagers fell silent as they watched their father, now beyond the point of no return pump their mom’s mouth full of his seed. His load was so big that it began to seep out of the corner of Nancy’s mouth. Though the humiliation was great, Nancy could not bring herself to pull away from the pumping cock. She knew that her son and daughter watched as she gulped the load of cum down.

Weak-kneed, Bill leaned up against the sink as his wife finally pulled away. He should have been furious and embarrassed. Instead, he just stood there in front of his daughter as his cock dripped with saliva.

Once the load had been swallowed, Nancy stood up. She noticed that Bill did nothing to cover himself. She would deal with that in a moment.

“What are you doing?!” Nancy interrogated them.

“We...thought...,” stammered Paige. Try as she might, she could not look away from her father’s dick, that though soft now was still... nice.

“They thought you had caught me,” stated Felicia as she stepped out of the shower.

The couple jumped somewhat as the stranger emerged from the shower stall. Then they both looked at the cold and helpless girl. “Who are you?” asked Nancy, now totally confused.

After the initial shock, everyone went into the sitting room. Bill pulled up his pants and clothes were found for Felicia.. She found the feel of clothing after so long to be strange...restricting even. As soon as she had put them on, she wished she could take them off again.

Felicia shared with them the story of her perils, leaving out the part about watching Tom and Paige fuck seeing the grateful look on their faces. She apologized repeatedly for spying but she didn’t know what they would do had they found her.

Felicia learned that they were on a big family trip across the country. Bill had taken early retirement from the service and Paige and Tom were getting ready to go to college. Bill agreed to take Felicia home and returned to the truck, leaving Tom, Paige and their mother back in the camper with her. They were such a nice family, she thought as they talked.

Paige sat to her left while Nancy sat to her right. Tom sat on the floor at her feet as they made their way to her house. Nancy was saying something to her, though she could feel Paige’s eyes on her. When Nancy had finished her sentence, she turned to look at the pretty blonde, intending to ask her if there was something wrong.

Suddenly, without warning, Paige’s lips were covering hers. Suddenly, her tongue seeped into her mouth gliding across her mouth. Instead of pulling away, Felisia found herself responding in kind. The kiss lingered for some time, though as she pulled away, she knew that Nancy would freak. Quickly she turned to her to apologize.

As her mouth opened to beg for forgiveness, she found a woman’s tongue once again entering her mouth. Nancy’s tongue played with her’s for some time before they parted. By now Felisia was totally aroused. She felt hands undoing her newly acquired jeans and lowering them. They were tossed aside.

Felisia looked down at Tom who wrapped his arms up under her legs, parting them so that his tongue could find her vagina. As his tongue worked it’s magic on her cunt, she watched her t-shirt being removed in a concerted effort by Nancy and her daughter. Their tongues found her nipples, lapping at them.

She heard in her blissful state the door open. “Well your home Felicia....I...well...I suppose you can call your parents from Ohio..." The door closed.