The Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mumbled prayers and curses under my breath, but at that moment it felt like they fell on deaf ears. I know I really shouldn't say that. But, well... anyway...

The men groped and slid their hands across her body. There were always at least two hands on her breasts, cupping them, squeezing or grabbing a nipple. Hands frequently slid down her abdomen and across her pubic mound to her thigh. But I didn't see any fingers penetrate her. The men mainly pressed themselves up against her. It wasn't as rough as I expected, though I couldn't bring myself to get too excited about that. I got the feeling that the old woman's observation was at least making this experience less horrible for my wife than it would have been.

As the hands covered more ground still continuing their caresses and squeezing something altogether different occurred to me. I saw Gold-tooth's palm slide away from Vonne's left breast to reveal a plump distended nipple. My wife's nipples were so hard and pronounced they threatened to burst open. Each little bump around her engorged bead of flesh was raised and practically begging for attention. That was one of the first sexual things I'd learned about her right after we got married.

Vonne caught my gaze and looked down at her own breast. By the time her face rose back up there was renewed horror in it. She looked at me as if she'd just realized a worse fate than being raped by these four degenerate soldiers. She started to struggle vehemently. Arms shot out as she pushed Harry away and tried to jump twisting away from Slim. But they caught her. These men were surprisingly fast with reflexes trained for survival. In less than five seconds each man had regained control of either an arm or a leg, and they lifted her into the air.

Vonne was held at shoulder level twisting and writhing, screaming obscenities, and her refusal over and over. The boys laughed at her futile resistance and carefully opened her legs. Gold-tooth's same wicked grin made its way between my wife's knees. A knee shot toward Gold-tooth's approaching face only to be pulled away just before it hit him. Their grip on her got tighter.

I struggled again against my bonds, pulling and shaking and screaming at them to stop. But it seemed like music to them. And the thick forest just pushed our vain cries back at us.

Gold-tooth began to lazily run his tongue along Vonne's thigh closer and closer to her sex, stopping periodically to giggle and make comments to his friends. I could see Vonne trying to resist, but the boys now had both her ankle and knee in a tight grip. She couldn't move much at all. He reached her naked quim running his nose along my wife's pussy thoroughly enjoying himself. He was savoring her, savoring the experience. In an uncharacteristic attitude for boys that age, this was clearly going to take a while.

In a last, desperate act of defiance, Vonne let loose. She peed full force into Gold-tooth's face. She bore down and peed hard enough that I could see it splatter off of him, getting some on her legs and at least two of the other boys. The stream hit him full in the face, and was the first thing to wipe the grin off of him all night.

Gold-tooth cried out in shock as he took a step back. Vonne's face gleamed her ferocity. She glared at him showing the spunk and tenacity I'd fallen in love with.

"Yeah!" I shouted, echoing her attitude.

But our victory was short lived as Gold-tooth's shoulders began to bounce with renewed laughter. He and his cohorts shared another private joke, which soon had them all smiling again. They'd never dropped Vonne, even a little. I didn't know what they said, but I knew it couldn't be good.

Gold-tooth didn't wipe himself off. With that same grin he stepped forward and stuck his tongue into my wife's pussy.

Vonne spasmed and moaned. She struggled a little more, but it quickly became a losing battle. Gold-tooth appeared to be plunging his tongue as far into her as he could get it, pulling it out and plunging it again. He was fucking my wife with his tongue and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

See pastor, you have to know... she really didn't want this. We really never meant for any of this to happen.

Within a minute of Gold-tooth's invasion of my wife's pussy, the sounds she made began to change. Who'd of thought that some young kid would even know what he was doing well enough to do that to my wife. But she began to quiver and groan with him. It quickly became obvious that she was no longer trying to get away from his mouth. She shook. She shook harder. Then she squeezed Gold-tooth's head between her knees shuddered and came loudly. I know the sound of my wife in ecstasy. And she was truly enjoying this - her body if not her mind. She shuddered for another minute and opened her eyes. She looked Gold-tooth in the eyes as if she were drunk, a trace of a smile visible on her face. He started on her again.

Vonne let her head fall back and using the men's grip for leverage, pushed her pelvis harder into Gold-tooth's face. He got more aggressive in his eating. He tugged at her lips with his own, and sucked hard on her clit. He continued to dip his tongue deep into her every few seconds. Within three or four minutes she was cumming again.

I'd never seen her cum that fast a second time. This next orgasm brought another scream from her lips. This one was louder than any other sex scream I could remember her having. Her body shook again involuntarily and more fluid poured from her open pussy. I watched it. It wasn't pee this time.

The four men laughed and cheered. They joked to each other in whatever they were speaking and lowered her down to waist height.

I didn't need to be able to understand them to know what was said, or to know what was coming.

I glanced down to see that Gold-tooth's immense cock had grown hard. He started rubbing it up and down her lips, his head just breaking the surface of her pussy. Vonne writhed. I could see her trying to pull herself closer. A glaze had covered her eyes and all that remained was wanton lust.

Gold-tooth slid his pulsating cock into my wife and her back arched. He began a rhythm of deep strokes which were making her spasm and moan loudly. I was mesmerized. I was so entranced by what was happening that I almost wasn't surprised when Slim saw his opportunity and pushed his thick cock into my wife's groaning mouth. I almost wasn't surprised to see her eagerly start sucking and slobbering all over it straining to bob back and forth on his cock. Her tongue swirled around his head drawing back only to lick up the length of his shaft and then swallow him again. She kept this up three or four more times before their rhythm was interrupted by Gold-tooth cumming. He thrust hard and held Vonne tight as he pushed up onto his toes and emptied his sack into my wife.

The young man pulled out and a trickle of cum followed him. The men wasted no time trading places, and Harry began the process of pushing his huge cock into my wife. She screamed as he entered her, and this one sounded a mix between pleasure and pain. He slowed down, and she calmed down. A couple minutes later he was slowly stoking her only putting about two thirds of his ridiculous member in her at a time. A steady groan came from Vonne's lips, and her eyes fluttered back in her head. He picked up the pace, slowly going deeper and deeper. As he sped up, the pitch of her groan rose as did the volume. A couple more minutes and he was bottoming out. I can only guess he was pushing into her cervix with that enormous dick. The more he pushed, the more she shouted. The faster he got, the more gripping the scene became. Everyone could tell that my wife was building toward another climax. Her moaning didn't slow or stop as Slim came pumping his cum all over her face and open mouth. She didn't even seem to notice. She just rode out this swelling, building wave of pleasure until the dam broke.

Vonne screamed a sound I'd never heard before. It sounded like something out of a horror movie, but more intense. Her shaking actually managed to jar her out of one or two of the hands that were holding her. Not that she noticed that either. They didn't drop her. The shaking was almost violent as she had the most extreme orgasm I've ever seen anyone have. It was so intense and the scene had built to such a powerful conclusion that I found myself actually excited for her. Even with my arms held above my head I was feeling my wife have this fantastic orgasm, and I..."

"Pastor, I'm ashamed to say, I came.

"I was still tied up. I never touched myself, and no one else ever touched me, but I came. I was surprised by it. It overtook me quickly, sending my own cum shooting out of my hard cock toward the four men raping my wife.

I thank God that my wife didn't see that. Her eyes were still shut. As soon as I had myself under control that was the first thing I checked.

But Slim saw. He made some comment to the other guys as they were setting my wife down on her back on the air mattress. They each looked over and saw my hard cock and lines of spent cum on the ground.

Harry lifted my wife's legs over his shoulders and continued fucking her. Her arms were limp now. I think she may have passed out. Slim took a few steps back, picked up his rifle and walked toward me. He had one more joke to say that I would never understand before he swung the but of the rifle against my face.

The two bruises on my head pointed to more damage than just a couple swelling knots. I lost consciousness more than once during the two days we later found out I was there. At least three times I remember waking up and still hearing the sounds of sex. Once it was night. The next time it was early morning. One of the times I saw them. Vonne's ass poking out of one of the tents while a soldier took her from behind. I didn't recognize that soldier. The second time I woke up I couldn't see her. But I know I heard her cum again. I didn't know how she could do it. How many times could she....?

The next time I woke up I was laying on something almost soft. A groggy look around told me that I was in a hospital somewhere there on the island. I was alone. I woke up again. I was still alone. The next time I woke, Vonne was there. She was dressed in regular clothes and the hospital room seemed brighter and better. I wasn't in the same place. I couldn't quite think straight. But the next time I woke, I spoke. She hugged me. I hugged her back. I told her I loved her. She cried. I told her over and over and over again that I wasn't mad at her, that she hadn't betrayed me, that everything was going to be ok. But I couldn't seem to get her to believe me.

We made it home and found out that our ordeal (including the hospital time) had lasted nine days. Apparently I was found three days after we disappeared. And my wife was found six days after.

I told her that she didn't have to tell me anything she didn't want to. We'd survived, and we still had each other.

We came home and actually got back into our lives. It's been a few months now, and you would almost think we were back to normal. But the changes are what I came to talk to you about. Things are different, and I don't know what to do about it.

For example, two weeks after we got back...

12