The Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lanthir
Lanthir
10 Followers

"I thought so," she said. "Look Suzy, it's more of that stuff that comes out first." She gave my dick more of her firm pressure, and pointed it toward her sister. Suzy reached out and lightly pinched the tip between her thumb and forefinger, collecting the droplet that had formed. She licked her fingers and nodded to Sandy.

"Maybe we can see some more of that later." Suzy said. "Right now I want to feel the sun on my skin. It's just so incredibly warm and relaxing." She moved back and stretched out. I could see that she still had her suit pushed low and the patch of hair was showing along with her newly bared skin. Sandy gave a last squeeze and released my dick. I moved onto my lounger and stretched out as Sandy did the same. I lay in the sun relaxing, but I couldn't help regularly opening my eyes to look at the beautiful sights beside me. Occasionally one of the girls would rub her hand over her breasts, recovering them with the oil, and making the nipples harden again. The sight was enough to keep me hard while we lay there. I turned myself over and the girls followed my lead. My dick was pressed into the towel beneath me, but the pressure actually felt good. When we had been out for almost forty minutes, I suggested that we hop in the pool again to cool down and give our skin a break from the sun. As the three of us slipped into the water, both girls gave a little gasp as their very warm tits went into the cool water.

"That is some contrast between the hot sun and the cool water," Sandy said breathlessly. "I was used to it before, but it's much more intense when the skin is so sensitive."

"I get the same effect," I responded. "Personally I like how it feels after I've been in the sun awhile. Things can get pretty hot for me too." We spent a little time in the pool until each of us had cooled down. The girls had been here for over two hours by this time, and my stomach was telling me it was time for a bite to eat. "Hey ladies," I called out, "Interested in finding a little something to eat?" Sandy and Suzy readily agreed. I pulled myself up out of the water, and stood on the edge of the pool. I motioned for the girls to follow me, and they made their way to the stairs. With only the slightest hesitation, they stepped onto the deck. I put an arm around each of their waists, and headed into the house. As we started up the stairs, the girls seemed to suddenly remember they were topless.

"Shouldn't we put something on while we're in the house," asked Sandy. "Somehow it feels different to be like this in here. Sort of more naughty or something."

"You'll get used to it," I explained. "It feels a little strange at first. It's because you're someplace where you usually wear clothes. So to be nude feels exceptionally different. Just relax and enjoy it." Suzy seemed to accept this and headed up into the kitchen. Sandy climbed the stairs after her sister and I brought up the rear. Suzy was already looking in the fridge by the time I arrived, and had found a half-full bowl of lime Jell-O. She rummaged through the drawers and finally found a spoon. She scooped out a large bite and lifted the spoon, but instead of putting it in her mouth, she pursed her lips and slurped up the Jell-o. I looked at her and just laughed out loud.

"That is the silliest thing I've ever seen," I laughed. "Since when do you slurp Jell-O instead of just eating it normally?"

Suzy giggled. She scooped another bite and offered it to me. I reached for the spoon, but she teased me by moving it out of my reach. "I'll hold the spoon." she said, "You eat the Jell-O. But you have to slurp it like I did." She lifted the spoon to my mouth. I put my lips onto the edge of the Jell-O and sucked like I would on a straw. The Jell-O kind of sprayed itself into my mouth. She gouged out another bite for me and I sucked the next bite into my mouth. As I slurped, some Jell-O fell from the spoon to land on my chest. Suzy scooped the spill with her fingers, and lifted them to my mouth. I sucked the bite from her grasp and then gently sucked her fingertips clean. Sandy had been looking in the cupboard while Suzy was teasing with me, and stood up holding some peanut butter. She unscrewed the cap and dipped her finger into the jar. She gathered a glob of the creamy stuff on her finger, stuck her finger in her mouth, and withdrew it minus the peanut butter. She used her tongue to clean her fingers, and was about to stick it back in the jar when I stopped her.

"Hold on Sandy," I called out to her. "You don't lick it off your finger and then put the same finger back in the jar. Get a spoon or use something else." She looked at me and then looked at her finger. Acting very obvious, she carefully used another finger to get a second helping. She held it out to me before she popped it into her mouth.

Suzy had been feeding me another spoonful when I saw what Sandy was doing. As I called out to Sandy, a large clump of the Jell-O fell from the spoon. It landed on my chest, and sort of rolled down my body to end up on my thigh. Suzy squatted down and looked as if she was planning to scoop up the glob with the spoon. She put a hand on my leg, and then leaned over and sucked the lime-flavored treat into her mouth. Her lips were touching my skin, and she lightly kissed and licked the spot until it was clean. She found several more spots where the Jell-O had left a trail on its way down, and she kissed and licked her way up my body. As Suzy rose up, I could see Sandy had been watching us as she sucked the sticky peanut butter off of her finger.

"Can I have some of that too?" Sandy asked. Her sister loaded the spoon and offered it to Sandy. Sandy moved closer to take the bite, and as she was sucking it into her mouth, she moved back a step causing some Jell-O to fall from the spoon. The blob landed on her left tit, slid to the center, and rolled between her breasts to end up just above her navel. "Ooops!" she cried out, looking directly at me with a mischievous smile. I took her up on her obvious offer.

"Let me get that for you," I offered, and knelt down in from of her. I leaned close and lifted the treat off her skin with my tongue. I kissed and licked my way up her body as I followed the trail to its beginning. Sandy had laid a hand on my head as I was cleaning her skin, and as I finished my cleaning, she lifted my face and planted a soft, warm kiss on my lips. I heard Suzy say a soft 'Oops!' and I turned to look at her standing next to us. She had given up on the spoon, and was using her fingers to drop small clumps onto each of her breasts and into the space in the middle. I took hold of her waist, and leaned in to lay my lips against her skin. I sucked up the globs one at a time, and then licked my way from one breast to the other making sure to give extra attention to the space in the middle. I looked up as I finished and she leaned down to lick my lips and then kiss them.

Suzy reached in the bowl again, but this time she dripped it onto Sandy. I obediently licked my way around Sandy's breasts. As I finished, Suzy was dropping more onto herself, using her fingers to spread it out to cover a wider area. I swept my tongue back and forth across her tits until I had covered almost all of them, and stood up again. Suzy got her fingers full again. She smeared it onto my chest, down my stomach, and onto my thighs. She set down the bowl, and leaned in to my chest resting her hand on my hip. Her lips and tongue were warm on my skin as she sought out the Jell-O. She had just begun when Sandy moved in and joined her sister in working on my skin. The feeling of two sets of lips and tongues was spectacularly exciting. The worked down my stomach to reach my thighs. Their faces were so close that I could feel their hot breath on my dick and balls as they worked on my thighs. They each laid a trail of licks and kisses on their way back up to my chest.

Sandy lifted her head, pressed her body close to mine, licked her lips, and gave me a wet kiss. Suzy moved in close as well and followed her sister's kiss with one of her own. My hands slid down to stop on the girl's asses. Our three faces were close together, and as my kiss with Suzy finished, Sandy was there to start another. My lips alternated between the two girls as the gap between our lips got smaller and smaller. I was kissing Sandy when Suzy joined in, and the three of us were all kissing each other. We were each softly licking and sucking, and our tongues were dancing together. Both Suzy and Sandy had a hand holding to my ass, and somehow I knew their other hand was on their sister's ass. We slowly broke the kiss; each of getting in a last few sucks and licks. I could feel their skin pulling away from mine because of where the sweet Jell-O had been. Sandy laid her hand on my chest, touching the sticky spots, and then touching her own breast.

"We're all pretty sticky," she remarked. "We should get cleaned up, don't you think?"

Lanthir
Lanthir
10 Followers
12