All Comments on 'The Journey Home Ch. 04'

by sweeteuphoria

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it Cant wait for more!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unbelivable

Started reading your story, but soon decided to stop. Just to unbelievable.

avid_reader_85avid_reader_85over 16 years ago
Great build!

I am still enjoying this story, I just need to pay attention to which chapter I am commenting on. I loved the reunion between ben and laura. It was very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
confused..

as th ehy Emma didn't just ask the airport to announce Laur's name...also where in a busy airport would they findan empty baggage claim conveyor to have sex?

also, when they entered the airport in the last chpt. how did they go thru security first with all of her boxes before checking in?

A lot of the basics of this story are off making it a bit nonsensical....

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Nitpickers!

Why do people gotta nitpick every little thing? It's annoying. I am enjoying the story and want to see where it goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
criticisms

there are many! I was wondering where Ben & Laura were having sex - it was not described fully. Then only to find out that they were in the airport, on a conveyor belt, no less! How could you manage that in a busy airport? Also, another poster was right, why couldn't Emma just have gone to a security counter (or whatever) and have Laura paged? And as for Max, why didn't he speak up when he knew that Emma & the others were looking for Laura? too unbelievable! I know this is fiction, and the author is allowed artistic license, but it has to have a dose of reality as well. I hope the author ponders on these points and improve her craft. No offense to michchick (she is a great writer) but I find this storyline unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous