The Journey of Grace Ch. 05

Story Info
Grace introduces another woman to submission.
5.2k words
4.66
38.3k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers

When Grace got to the bar, she was a little frustrated. Already a long drive to get to the location that was out of the way and therefore a safe place to keep the secret of this hidden part of her life, traffic had been horrible. It had taken her almost 30 minutes longer than normal. And even before that, she had made the mistake of checking her work email and found a series of emails that once seen, couldn't be ignored. Between the two things, she hadn't made it to the bar until 10 pm.

Pausing before entering, Grace took a deep breath. She slowly let it out. Grace willed her frustration away. She needed to be in control in every way. Tonight was all about being in control and being true to herself. Letting that frustration get in her way was a poor way to start.

Opening up the door, Grace was hit by the noise of the patrons and the jukebox, as well as the warmth of the bodies filling the place. She smiled at the familiar sights, sounds and smells. She belonged here in a way that she had not elsewhere. Grace took her time as she walked over to the bar. She stopped here and there to say hello to friends, exchanging hugs and brushed lips against the cheek. Occasionally, she received a soft goose but it wasn't her nature to make such a personal gesture to mere friends. Maybe if they had been casual lovers, but as yet, none of them were.

Finally making it to the bar, Grace found a glass of red wine waiting for her. It was that wonderful cab from the night before. She smiled at Corky. "Thank you, dear! You anticipated me."

"But of course! It is nice to see you again so soon." Corky leaned across the bar to give Grace a warm hug. She looked Grace over. "I love the outfit. I wish I had your legs so that I felt better about wearing something like that."

Grace laughed and said, "This old thing? I just threw it on." And then she laughed all the harder with Corky joining her.

"I almost hesitate to ask, but how did the rest of last night go?" Corky inquired.

A brief frown crossed Grace's face. "The less said the better. It was a mistake but it was one that I didn't recognize until it was too late." Grace looked a little closer at Corky and added, "You knew that, didn't you?"

"Well I suspected it would be. I know you well enough and know enough about her. I saw the two of you just as you were leaving so it was too late for me to do anything," Corky said, looking a little chagrined.

"Hey, not your fault. It was all on me," Grace smiled at Corky. "But I am determined not to let a momentary lapse keep me down! I'll take my lumps and learn from them and then move on."

Corky chuckled a little as she smiled back at Grace. "Well if you aren't gun shy, take a casual look off to the right."

Grace slowly turned and glanced over in the direction Corky directed. She raised an eyebrow. Standing off on the side was the college girl from the night before. She was intently watching the entrance.

"She has been here since about 7:30. She has either been standing or sitting there for most of the night. She is a cute young thing so she has gotten her fair share of nibbles but she has shot them all down, all the while she has kept her eye on the door." Corky paused and looked Grace with a sparkle in her eye. "I think she has been waiting for a particular someone. Unfortunately for her, I think she picked a bad time to go to the john since that was when you got here."

Grace turned away from looking at the girl to glance at Corky. "What makes you think she is waiting on me?"

"I heard her asking one of the other younger women if they knew anything about someone who fit you to a T. Or do you think I am wrong?"

Grace laughed again. This time it was a low throaty laugh. It reminded Corky of a nature show she had recently watched about leopards. Grace's laugh had a distinct similarity to the leopard's growl. "No, I don't. I just wondered how you made the connection."

As Grace started to walk away, she turned her head back to Corky. "I'll talk to you later. And wish me luck!"

"Ha, I don't think you need any luck! I'll wish you a good time instead!" Corky smiled as she said it. There was something about the way Grace walked away that also reminded her of a cat stalking her prey.

Rather than going directly to the girl, Grace took a more indirect route that let her approach from behind. Grace knew that Corky was pretty good about checking ID on the patrons so she knew that this girl had to be at least 21. Her body was lithe and well proportioned. She was wearing tight jeans and a sort T-shirt that showed skin. Unlike some, this girl wore that very well. Her belly was flat and showed none of the flab that took away from the effect she no doubt wanted to give.

Coming up fairly close, Grace greeted her. "Hello precious, I didn't expect to see you here again."

Grace had to suppress a small snort of laughter when the girl jumped and started at the sound of her voice. At the same time, relief seemed to cross her face as she saw who it was.

"Hello ... umm ... Ma'am," she remembered at the last second to add.

"Been hiding in the corner for long?" Grace asked, even though she knew the answer.

"A while," she replied. As much as she wanted to spend time with this fascinating woman, she didn't want to let on to her how much that was. But as she looked into Grace's eyes, she could feel how well Grace read her. She felt as if Grace could read every silly thought that was running through her mind.

"Waiting for Me?" Grace stated. It was clear that she wasn't asking a question, but just expressing the truth of the matter.

The girl hesitated for a moment, and then she admitted, "Yes Ma'am."

"Tell Me your name, precious," Grace told her.

"It's Michelle, Ma'am."

"Mmmm, I like that name. I am Grace, but Ma'am will do nicely for you."

Michelle nodded. She could feel herself trembling but didn't know how to stop it.

"Why are you waiting for Me, Michelle?"

The girl flushed more than she had been before. What was she supposed to say? How could she tell the truth? But she again felt Grace's knowing eyes on her. Michelle realized that she really was transparent to Grace. She already knew why Michelle was there. But Michelle needed to say it.

"I can't stop thinking about last night, Ma'am. How it felt. How I felt. I wanted to see you again. I think I needed to see you again, Ma'am. It is hard to explain. I don't really understand it myself. I never did anything like that."

Grace lifted her hand and put it behind Michelle's neck. Her fingers played with the girl's hair. Michelle's eyes closed for a moment before opening again to stare back into Grace's.

"Do you know what you are getting into?" Grace asked. "What being with Me tonight means?"

Michelle started to nod yes but then with a slight hesitation, she realized she wasn't quite sure. She changed to slowly shake her head no.

"That's a good answer," Grace said. As she said it, her arm slowly pulled Michelle close to her. When the girl's body was lightly pressing against her, Grace continued. "It means that tonight I will take you and use you. I don't care that you have never touched another woman until last night. And I don't care if you never do again after tonight. Tonight you will be My little lesbian submissive. And I will be your Domme, telling you what to do and when to. You will obey in every way. That includes letting others see you as My little plaything, even if someone you know comes in the door. Tomorrow you can explain that you were crazy and you have no idea what you were thinking. Tonight, you are a lesbian in every way, a submissive in every way." As she finished, Grace's hand dropped from behind Michelle's neck and fell Grace's side.

"If you want to be with Me tonight, put My hand back where it was and W/we can begin."

For a few seconds, Michelle paused and thought. Could she really be openly lesbian in public? While it wasn't likely, it wasn't impossible that someone she knew wouldn't come in. On the other hand, just listening to this powerful woman's voice already had her wet with desire. And she was aware that Grace knew that the thought of being caught was part of why she was excited. Michelle didn't understand it but the beginnings of feeling exposed in public acting in this way was part of what she wanted, part of why she was here.

Michelle reached out and took Grace's hand. Staring into Grace's eyes, she raised it first to her mouth and kissed the back of her hand, and then she slipped it back into place against her neck. Grace nodded slightly and then leaned in and kissed Michelle.

Never in her life had Michelle experienced a kiss like this. Eyes open, she couldn't stop watching this beautiful woman as Grace pressed her tongue into Michelle's mouth. Grace's tongue explored her mouth, tasting her. It found every place and caressed everywhere. At the same time, her fingers slipped into Michelle's hair, pulling it and bending her head back. The kiss seemed to go on forever. Michelle's body softened and pressed itself against Grace's. She felt so good. Michelle's mouth opened wider for Grace, giving her all the access that she wanted. Finally as Grace slowly pulled back from the kiss, Michelle followed her trying to prolong it. Grace obliged by kissing her again, but this time not so deeply and ending it sooner.

"I liked it too precious but the night is still young," Grace said with a smile. Her arm slid down Michelle's back and came to rest around her waist. Together they went back to the bar. Corky smiled in welcome to her friend.

"Corky, I would like to introduce you to My date for tonight, Michelle. Michelle, this is my friend Corky."

The two women exchanged greetings while Grace retrieved her wine. Waving to Corky, Grace led Michelle to a table close to the dance floor.

Sitting first, Grace patted her lap. Michelle felt a little tingle as she slid into Grace's lap. This wasn't a corner of the bar, dark and hidden. This was in the center with the lights clearly showing everyone. It wasn't just something to imagine. She was sitting in the lap of a lesbian Domme ... her lesbian Domme. Michelle's arms went around Grace's neck as Grace's went wound her waist to hold her close. Their faces were close and to Michelle's delight, Grace started kissing her again.

Michelle forgot where she was and just focused on the kiss. This time, her eyes closed. It was different than the first long kiss. This time Grace paid attention to each part of Michelle's mouth. There were light kisses along her upper lip. Her lower lip was pulled and tugged by Grace's lips. She felt the little whisper kisses at the corners of her mouth. Then there was the swish of a tongue over the middle of her lips, not parting them but caressing them. A soft moan escaped from Michelle's mouth accompanied by her lips parting just a little. The tongue took that as an invitation and slipped between them. It moved left then right. It explored just a little way into Michelle's mouth. Michelle's lips closed around it and sucked on it, trying to pull it in. But Grace held it back, letting Michelle's desire to grow. Finally she thrust it deep into Michelle's mouth. Grace's lips pressed hard into Michelle's so that Michelle could feel her teeth under her lips. Grace's head turned, letting the kiss deepen.

Tightening her arms around Grace's neck, Michelle pressed in closer. She wanted to feel more of Grace's body against her. Her lips closed around Grace's tongue and sucked on it. As she did so, Grace began to move it in and out of her mouth. To Michelle, it felt like Grace was fucking her mouth with her tongue. The excitement she felt rose and she found herself making little whimpering noises. And she didn't even realize that she was squeezing her thighs together, trying to fill the desire that was surging through her body.

Grace, of course, did realize this. She could feel the woman in her lap shifting and moving. Inside, she chuckled. This was going to be fun.

Michelle felt Grace ending the kiss. Her eyes opened. As Grace's tongue left her mouth, it flicked against her lips. Michelle's breath was coming quick and uneven. She was more excited than she had ever been. She whispered, "my God, Ma'am. What are You doing to me?"

Grace brought her mouth close to Michelle's ear and murmured back, "Using you like the horny little lesbian slut, you are."

Those words felt like a lightning bolt down through Michelle's body to all the excitable points. She leaned her head forward so that no one else could see how she was feeling. But as she did so, she became aware of the observers who were around them. When she had sat down with Grace, she had been so focused on her that Michelle hadn't noticed the others seated next to them. Now she not only noticed but could tell that they had been enjoying watching Grace kiss her. They obviously enjoyed it. Inspired by the kiss Grace gave Michelle, another couple started to neck as well. Michelle blushed heavily being the center of attention to all of these lesbians.

One of them leaned over to Grace. They clearly knew each other as they exchange smiles. "Lucky you, Grace. I tried my luck with this little thing earlier but she shot me down." The woman laughed, "Actually, I wasn't really sure if she was really in the right place."

Deliberately, Grace slipped her hand between Michelle's legs and ran it up her thigh until it finally came to rest against at the top where Michelle could feel it pressing against the edge of her mound.

"Oh yes, she is a little pussy loving dyke, aren't you precious?" Grace looked at Michelle.

For an instant, Michelle looked at Grace before answering. Then she nodded, "yes Ma'am. i am your little dyke." She looked over at the other woman and moved closer against Grace.

The woman smiled. Clearly Grace was playing some sort of game with the girl but she wasn't quite sure what it was. "Well, you are a lucky little dyke then. There are others here who would love to be where you are sitting."

Again, Michelle paused for a second before replying. Speaking very deliberately, she said, "i AM lucky."

Grace kissed Michelle on the lips lightly and hugged her. "Let's dance, precious."

Hand in hand, they moved to the dance floor. Grace grinned as she recognized Katy Perry's song "I Kissed a Girl." It seemed so appropriate tonight. Facing each other, they quickly started moving with the beat. Michelle's grin matched the one on Grace's face. Grace put her arms around Michelle, holding her body close. Slipping her leg between Michelle's, Grace felt Michelle responding by pressing herself against the bare leg exposed below the short skirt. Quickly it turned into Michelle almost riding Grace's leg. She was tossing her head around as she mouthed the words, "I want to try you on. I'm curious for you...."

For her part, Grace's hands were on Michelle's ass. Alternating between stroking it and pulling Michelle up against her, Grace loved watching Michelle move with passion, her face lighting up.

"It felt so wrong. It felt so right," Michelle continued to sing along. Now her eyes were looking into Grace's. She had a wicked look in her eyes. She was trying to be as sexy as she could for her strong lover to be. Michelle was already unbelievably excited. She wanted Grace to desire her in the same way.

As the Katy Perry song faded, it was replaced by Moby's "Extreme Ways." Michelle changed her dance. Rather than straddling Grace's leg, she instead started dancing around Grace. All the way around, she brushed her body against Grace's. It was obvious Grace was enjoying Michelle's touches and her enthusiasm. When Michelle passed in front of her, Grace grabbed her and spun her so that Michelle could lean back into Grace. In time with the music, they ground against each other. Grace's hands freely ran all over Michelle's body. Michelle gasped as open palms slid over her breasts. She felt so open and exposed as Grace toyed with her body for all to see. First Grace did it over her shirt, but the next time it was under. Her shirt was pulled up to expose her flat belly almost all the way up to her breasts.

Grace's lips kissed and nibbled along Michelle's neck. Lifting her mouth to Michelle's ear, she murmured softly, "you are such a good little lesbian slut." The words caused Michelle to groan. Then she answered much louder than Grace, "yes, i am Your slutty little dyke." Michelle could hear a few of the closer women laugh at her answer but she just didn't care.

Continuing to slide against to each other, Grace slid her hands back down Michelle, all the way to press them into Michelle's crotch. Both of her hands pulled against Michelle. They touched and caressed her through her jeans. All of it was too much for Michelle. She could feel herself starting letting go. But one thing stayed clear in her mind, a memory from the night before.

Leaning her head back, Michelle turned a little towards Grace. "Ma'am, if You keep that up, i am going to cum. i don't think i can stop, so either may i have Your permission to cum, or i need You to stop. i don't want to cum without it but i don't know how not too when You are doing that."

A flare of pride sparked in Grace's heart. Even though she had never submitted before, Michelle knew what was expected even as excited as she was. Grace could feel how much Michelle didn't want to disappoint her. Eyes sparkling, she looked at Michelle. "Go ahead and cum, little dyke. I want you to."

Trusting Grace to hold her up, Michelle gave into the feeling. Her body quaking, she felt the orgasm grow. Her mouth sought out Grace's. Hungrily kissing her, Michelle tried to suck Grace's tongue back into her mouth. She wanted that feeling of being fucked by her lesbian lover. It didn't matter that she was cumming in front of total strangers. All she wanted was to continue the feeling of being Grace's little dyke.

Grace held Michelle tightly. She could feel the tremors go through Michelle's body. Her fingers continue to stroke Michelle through her jeans. Sensing Michelle's need, Grace slowly fucked her mouth with her tongue. She thrust it in deeply, withdrew and then thrust again. It wasn't a big orgasm and Grace could see it subside. As Michelle's eyes fluttered open, Grace gently ended the kiss and smiled at her.

"Like it?" she asked Michelle.

Michelle needed to catch her breath but she nodded with a slightly embarrassed expression. In her mind, Michelle though, "Oh my God, I can't believe how slutty I am acting." Then she admitted to herself, "But I like it."

As her eyes regained her focus, Michelle was surprised to see that among her audience was a girl she knew slightly from her math class. For a second she stiffened in Grace's arms, and then she relaxed. "So what," she thought, "this is where I want to be and who I want to be right now." Michelle smiled a little hello to her acquaintance then turned to start dancing with Grace again. She would worry about what to say tomorrow.

It was a slower song now. Michelle's arms were up and around Grace's neck while Grace's arms were around her back. Alternating between kissing and dancing cheek to cheek, Michelle calmed down a little. But there was electricity that ran through her everywhere that her body touched Grace's. She sighed happy little sounds as they moved slowly together. Remembering the pleasure that Grace had given her, Michelle started kissing Grace along her neck. She traced her kisses lower down to Grace's collar bone. She interspersed gently sucking with the kisses. Michelle could feel her breasts brush against Grace's. She hoped it felt as good to Grace as it did to her.

Though Grace had good control, the reality was that Michelle was extremely successful in fanning Grace's excitement. Making Michelle cum on the dance floor was thrilling. Now this sexy young woman was doing all the right things. Normally, Grace might have had more patience. But tonight, she was extremely horny and she wanted satisfaction.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers
12