The Journey of Grace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Michelle by the hand, Grace led her off the dance floor. Michelle walked with Grace feeling a little confused. Was Grace upset? She didn't know her well enough to read her feelings. Michelle longed to ask Grace but didn't dare. She hoped Grace knew that she just wanted to please her. As the doubt crept into her mind, somehow Grace sensed it. Grace squeezed Michelle's hand and smiled reassuringly at her.

Together they walked to the back of the bar and down a hallway leading to the bathrooms. As Grace expected, the back door was ajar. It usually was to help air flow. They walked outside. It was a beautiful night. Not too cool but still a nice change from the warm bar. Grace moved down the alleyway until they were slightly hidden by shadows.

Leaning against the wall, she turned to face Michelle. "your turn, precious," Grace said softly. She could see that Michelle wasn't quite sure what Grace wanted. "On your knees. Time to learn how to be a little pussy licking lesbian."

Feeling deliciously nasty, Michelle dropped down to her knees close to Grace. She moaned softly as Grace brought her hands down to Michelle's head. Michelle leaded forward. She hoped that she would please Grace. Looking up at her, Michelle said, "i haven't done this before Ma'am. i hope i do it well."

Taking one hand, Grace took Michelle by the chin and looked into her eyes. "Are you My little dyke?"

"i am."

Grace nodded, "Then you are going to do it well."

It was the right thing to say. Michelle nodded and turned to kiss Grace's thighs. She started to kiss her way up to Grace's mound. She loved the feel of Grace's fingers caressing her head as she breathed in Grace's scent. Her head was now partially covered by Grace's short skirt. Michelle thought about what she must look like and was surprised to feel her pussy throb with excitement. This was something only a slut would do and she liked being a slut, especially for Grace.

Michelle's first tentative kiss of a woman's pussy was through Grace's thong. The first hint of Grace's taste was left on her lips. It was a musky taste with a slight tang. Parting her mouth, Michelle ran her tongue up the center of Grace's crotch. She could see the outline of her lips from the wet marks on the front of the thong. She heard Grace hiss at her, "Yes, you little bitch."

That made Michelle feel a little bolder. She raised a hand to pull the thong to one side. The neatly trimmed pubic hair curled around Grace's swollen mound. Leaning forward again, Michelle kissed it softly, snaking her tongue out at the end. She flicked it up and down. She felt her tongue being coated with Grace's cream. The taste filled her mouth. Far from not liking it, Michelle found herself desiring more. She ran her tongue up and down harder. Grace's pussy was very wet by now. And it filled Michelle's greedy little mouth. She sucked it in, gently chewing on Grace's lips as she moved her mouth around.

Grace was groaning now. Her hips were thrusting back and forth. Fingers tightening in Michelle's hair, she began to press her pussy down onto Michelle's face. She rotated her hips until her clitty was brushing against Michelle's mouth.

Seeing it, Michelle touched it first with the tip of her tongue. Then she traced a path around it. Circling it again, she stroked down it when she reached the top. Grace's body twitched. This time Michelle flicked it from side to side. Each time she touched it, she could feel Grace react a little more. Making an oval with her lips, she sucked it gently into her mouth. Closing her lips tightly around it, she slowly slid up and down on it. Then she touched it with the tip of her tongue, making her tongue vibrate gently.

"Oh god," Grace moaned in reply. She pulled on Michelle's hair as she ground her pussy into Michelle's face. Michelle kept up her tongue caresses and lip sucking for a moment longer, then switched to again stroking Grace's pussy with long licks. Each one pushed in farther and deeper into the slit. Then she again switched back to gently sucking on the clitty for a moment. Alternating between the two actions, she could feel Grace's body start to tense. As she kept on licking, she reached up two fingers and pressed them into Grace's wet hot pussy.

As Grace felt the fingers slide into her, she began to shake. Moaning loudly, she started to have the orgasm that she had delayed for so long. Her hips began to thrust hard against Michelle's face and fingers.

"Fuck yes. Eat Me you little dyke," she hissed out. Grace leaned back against the wall as her hips pressed forward. It felt so good to her.

Michelle could feel Grace's cum rip through her body. Her fingers could feel the spasms in Grace's pussy. And the juices flowed faster. Michelle's mouth tried to catch every drop. Her tongue stroked around the entrance filled with her fingers. Michelle slid her tongue up her fingers until it too entered Grace. Michelle pressed her face harder against Grace.

Behind her, Michelle could hear that she again had an audience. This time, rather than feeling a little embarrassed, she was glad. She wanted to show off how she could make Grace cum. That's what good dyke sluts did, isn't it? They made their lovers cum hard.

After cumming for what seemed like forever, Grace finally started to feel it ebb away. Still she loved the feeling of Michelle licking and sucking on her. She rested against the wall while Michelle finished cleaning her. Grace too didn't care about the audience. Part of the excitement she was feeling was taking this inexperienced woman and inspiring her to behave like this. The feeling of power and control were why the orgasm had been so powerful. Michelle had done well too, but there was nothing like that combination to light Grace up.

Eventually she could feel Michelle slow and then finish with one last long lick. Looking down, Grace watched Michelle sit back on her heels, remaining kneeling before her.

"I told you would do it well, precious," Grace said with a smile.

It was a fierce pride filled smile that shined back at Grace. "Thank You, Ma'am."

"So do you want to call it an evening? Or are W/we just starting?" Grace asked as she stroked Michelle's head.

"Please Ma'am, i don't want it to end yet," Michelle replied looking up at her with eyes that were shining.

Grace reached down and pulled Michelle up to her feet. "Neither do I, but I thought I would ask."

As they returned into the bar, they had to make their way through the small crowd of voyeurs. Michelle blushed now as she listened to the joking comments and offers.

"Hey, don't you want to try licking me this time."

"Crawl over hear and try this one out."

"Got something there on your face."

Grace laughed along with the onlookers. She knew that even though Michelle was embarrassed, Michelle was also excited by the comments. Grace was still very horny and Michelle was going to match her .... lick for lick.

Hearing the one comment about her face, Michelle reached up a hand to wipe it. Grace quickly turned. "Don't. I like the way you look all glistening with My cum."

It was hard to obey. It seemed almost obscene to go in like that. But Grace wanted it, and that was enough for Michelle. Tonight, she was giving herself to Grace. Eyes down, she followed Grace back inside.

Grace headed back over to the bar to see Corky. The bar was busy so it was a moment before Corky could turn back to her friend. Her eyes widened as she saw the state Michelle was in. She and Grace had become friends but she could tell that she didn't know everything about her yet. But Corky knew her well enough to see that she was happier than she had been the last couple of times Grace had been in the bar. Despite her surprise at Grace's behavior, Corky was glad for her.

"W/we are going to head out, hun," Grace said as she paid her bill. "The night is still young and I mean to use her, I mean it to its fullest." Grace laughed her low throaty laugh. Corky's grin widened as she saw Michelle's face get redder.

Joining in, Corky answered back, "Enjoy her, I mean it."

Grace pulled Michelle close in to her and cuddled her lovingly. "We are just teasing you a bit, precious. you just respond so delightfully." Michelle laughed and leaned against Grace.

"It's okay, Ma'am. i'm with you. That's what i want."

While Corky smiled more softly at the pair, Grace leaned forward to gently kiss Michelle. As their lips parted, Grace quietly said, "Another nice answer."

After saying their goodbyes, the two walked away. Grace's arm was around Michelle, and Michelle pressed close to her. Corky watched and she thought that this time, Grace was getting what she needed. It probably wasn't going to go anywhere but right now, that didn't matter. As she completed her thought, one of her waitresses dashed up to place an order and Grace vanished from her mind for a bit.

12