The Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

Feeling like such a slut, Janice sat on the desk with her legs spread apart for quite some time. She could almost feel Amy's eyes on her exposed crotch. She knew that her vagina was wet and swollen now. There was a palpable sexual tension in the room.

The young girl's face had turned slightly red and her chest was moving up and down with her rapid breathing.

"Time's up sweetie," Janice said regretfully. Her voice sounded strained in the quiet room.

Amy jumped, her eyes moving away from Janice's legs for the first time. She looked up startled, her face turning even redder. "I... uh... I... I'm done," she said. She handed Janice her paper and started to pack up her books.

"You seem flustered Amy. Was the test too hard?"

"No, it was okay. I... I just needed a little more time, that's all."

Suddenly, Janice wanted to get to know this young girl. "Listen, I was going to head home," Janice said, "but would you like to get something to eat? There's a nice pub about two miles from here."

Amy seemed stunned. "Uh... yea... sure," she answered quickly, her voice unable to hide her surprise.

"Let me pack my stuff up and I'll be ready in a minute." Janice hurried and packed her briefcase with the remaining papers and joined Amy who was waiting at the door. When they got to the parking lot, Janice was going to tell Amy to follow her, but then she saw her dilapidated car and said, "Why don't you come with me?"

"Sure," Amy quickly agreed.

Janice clicked the locks on her BMW and the two got inside.

"Nice car," Amy said impressed. "I want one of these when I get some money."

The two made small talk as Janice drove them to the pub. They found a booth and ordered hamburgers along with a beer for Janice and a coke for Amy. When the food was served, Janice watched Amy dig in like she hadn't eaten in a week. It was obvious to Janice, from Amy's comments, that she was not financially situated. "So are you in school on a scholarship?"

"Yes I am Professor Harwick. Unfortunately, I could never afford a school like this on my own," Amy said, taking another bite of her hamburger.

"You don't have to call me Professor here Amy... Janice will do fine."

"All right Janice," Amy said with a smile, her green eyes flashing.

Janice could see a fire in those eyes. What was burning? she wondered. Was it the desire to make something of herself, or just desire? She had to find out. "Tell me about yourself Amy," Janice said as she began to eat.

"Well, I grew up in Oklahoma. My Mom died when I was twelve and my Dad... my Dad never really recovered. We lived on a small farm and Dad worked the land. When mom died, Dad couldn't keep the farm up so we eventually had to sell. I went to live with my aunt and uncle in Kansas." Suddenly, Amy stopped, her face flushing.

"What's wrong?" Janice asked.

"You don't want to hear about that stuff," she said.

"Yes I do, please continue."

"All right but you asked. My aunt and uncle did the best they could but they had four kids of their own and not a lot of extra money to go around. So I worked hard and won a president's scholarship for four years here. I want to go to law school but I'm not sure I can afford it." Amy stopped again and stared at the table, then looked back up with determination. "I want to make enough money to buy a farm with horses," she continued as her face lit up. "And a BMW," she added with a smile. Then I'll get my Dad and he can help me on the farm. That is... that is if he is still around. He's not doing too well right now. I think he drinks too much."

Janice saw a tear form in the corner of Amy's eye and then trickle down her cheek. She felt her heart go out to the young girl. "I'm sure you'll get what you want. Don't get discouraged. There are opportunities to get scholarships to law school as well, you know," Janice said.

"Yea, I need to look into that but I haven't had a lot of time. I work over at Wal-Mart five days a week and that takes a lot of my time. I spend the rest studying. I've had to work pretty hard to keep my grades up."

Janice found she liked the young girl more and more as they talked. She was obviously a hard worker and had taken a difficult situation and made the best of it. Janice listened as she told her more of her life story, smiling occasionally at the young woman's zest for life.

"And that's about it," Amy said.

"So what about boys?" Janice asked.

"I don't really have time for boys. Besides, I don't know how much I like them anyway," she answered, looking Janice in the eyes.

There was definitely something stirring there. Suddenly, Janice felt a charge of electricity go through her. "You don't like boys?"

"Well, I haven't really had any experience with them," she answered vaguely. "I'm too busy for one thing. But also, I... I'm diff..." Amy stopped, suddenly flustered at what she was about to say.

Janice stared into Amy's eyes as she felt their knees touch under the table. She started to move it away but decided to let it stay. As she felt the warmth of the girl's knee, Janice felt that familiar pulsing between her legs. Suddenly, even though she knew that it was wrong, she wanted this girl. She decided to be bold. "Amy, were you looking up my dress back in the classroom?" she asked, and then held her breath.

Amy's eyes grew as wide as saucers. Her mouth opened but nothing came out.

Janice waited for an answer, her heart pounding in her chest.

Amy finally looked down at the table and whispered "Ye... yes."

The next question would tell Janice what she wanted to know. "Did you like what you saw?"

Again, there was a whispered answer, but Janice couldn't hear it. It might have been because of the noise in the restaurant, or it could have been the roaring in Janice's ears from the blood pulsing through her veins.

"What?" Janice asked.

"Yes!" Amy answered, louder this time, her face turning bright red.

"Amy... I'm going to ask you to do something. If you say no, that's okay, we will never mention it again. If you do it, then we will talk a little more."

"What is it?" Amy asked with a look of surprise and confusion.

Janice stared into the young woman's eyes and said, "Amy, I want you to take off your panties and give them to me." Janice held her breath again, as she waited for an answer.

Amy's eyes opened wide and she sucked in her breath, her blush moving down her neck to her chest. She looked into Janice's eyes but didn't say anything or move other than to swallow several times nervously. Then, she picked up her napkin and wiped her mouth, her hands trembling. Still unsure, she looked around the pub, now squirming in her chair.

Janice waited. Her rational mine was screaming at her, telling her how dangerous it was to be doing something like this with a student. If Amy reported her... well, there would be hell to pay. However, she was running on sexual adrenaline now.

After a long pause, Amy reached down slowly and placed her trembling hands under her dress, lifted up, and slipped her panties off. Her eyes avoided Janice's as she shyly held the balled up panties out to the older woman.

Janice reached over and took them from her hand. Then she boldly unfolded the silky material, brought it to her nose and took a deep breath. She smiled as she felt the wet crotch touch her nose and realized how excited Amy was. "You smell good," Janice whispered.

Amy's eyes couldn't have gotten any wider. She was breathing though her mouth, as if she had run a marathon. She was visibly trembling.

"Amy, my husband is out of town. I want you to come home with me," Janice said and paused, looking into her eyes again. "Do you want to do that?"

"Yes," she answered quietly.

"Wait here a minute. I need to make one quick telephone call."

"Hello," Tim said into the telephone.

"Tim," Janice whispered, "I only have a minute. I'm bringing someone home with me. Move your car from the driveway. I'll be home in ten minutes."

"Why are you whispering?" Tim asked.

"I can't talk now sweetie," she whispered. Then she added, "Tim, you might be in the closet for a while tonight. I love you. Bye."

Tim stared into the silent telephone for a few seconds. Suddenly, he realized that he needed to hurry. He hung up the telephone and rushed out to the car.

Amy and Janice walked to the parking lot quietly. They both seemed calm. However, inside their hearts pounded wildly. For Janice it was the thrill of seduction; to Amy, it was a secret dream come true.

Janice let Amy into the car and got into the driver's seat. She started the engine but didn't pull away. Turning in her seat, she looked at the shy young girl sitting nervously next to her. She reached over and gently pushed a curl of hair from her face. Then she slid a bright red fingernail down the girl's cheek, scraping gently along the soft skin. She felt Amy shiver, as the nail moved across her cheek, and down her neck to her shoulder. The gentle and sensuous touch brought goose bumps to the young girl's soft skin.

Amy began to squirm in her seat as the older woman ran her fingernail gently across her shoulder. Then, she felt it stop and there was a gentle tug at the bow holding up one strap of her dress. She turned her head to see that the finger was inside one loop of the bow. She looked back at Janice with fear and excitement.

Janice pulled the bow toward her very slowly, giving Amy time to protest. When she didn't say a word, she pulled a little harder, her finger shaking. The tie slowly unraveled, almost in slow motion. Then, suddenly, the thin cotton string came undone, letting the side of her sundress fall.

There was a sharp intake of breath from Amy, as she felt her dress tumbled down. It was held precariously by one pert breast.

Janice's hand moved slowly to the other shoulder, her finger inching gently across the soft skin. Again, she inserted the finger in the bow and slowly pulled until the bow was almost untied, then paused. She looked into Amy's pretty green eyes. With her eyes locked on hers, she gave a final tug. The bow came untied, letting the front of Amy's little sundress fall, leaving both breasts bare.

"Oh God," Amy moaned as she sat frozen in shock. Her mind was racing and her body was shaking as she fought the urge to pull her top up. She knew that she wanted this, but she was scared and shivered like a frightened sparrow. Somehow she knew that this was a turning point in her life.

Janice's eyes shifted to her now bared breasts. She stared with undisguised lust.

Amy's breasts were perfectly round, with freckles scattered over the surface. The gorgeous orbs were the size of oranges, sitting perfectly on her chest. The hard nipples were pink, long and surrounded by her quarter-sized areoleos.

Janice could feel Amy trembling as she reached over and placed her hand behind her head. She pulled the girl toward her until their lips were almost touching. Janice hesitated, waiting for her to show some sign of resistance, or submission. When she saw Amy's eyes close and her mouth open, she couldn't resist. She pressed her lips to hers.

Both women moaned at the same time.

Amy's lips were soft and pliant under Janice's searching mouth. Janice's tongue slid into Amy's open mouth and then she felt a charge of sexual electricity rush through her when the girl started to suck on her tongue. As their tongues dueled, Janice slid her hand down her shoulder and under one breast.

Amy moaned as Janice's hand covered the tit, lifting and squeezing the firm, yet soft flesh between her fingers. Amy's head was spinning in excitement, making her fear that she might pass out. She no longer knew where she was or what she was doing. There was only Janice's wet mouth and soft hand.

Janice could feel Amy's heart beating in the palm of her hand like a frightened dove. She palmed her breast, kneading the warm flesh, her fingers rushing to find the hard nipple. As their mouths continued searching each other, Janice squeezed the nipple, pinching it gently with her fingernail and bringing another moan of pleasure from the excited girl.

Finally, Janice pulled away, leaving them both gasping for breath. "Let's go," she whispered breathlessly and began to drive quickly off the parking lot, the wheels of the car squealing and throwing rocks behind them.

Amy sat in stunned silence, her dress still at her waist; her breasts still bare as they drove swiftly down the street. She slumped down in the seat, hoping for a little protection from the eyes of passing cars. Yet, she didn't move to cover herself. Her body was tingling all over and she could still feel Janice's lips on hers and her hand on her breast.

Janice fought desperately to keep the speed within the speed limit. The last thing she wanted was to be stopped by a cop. However, she divided her time by looking at the road and the sexy, half-naked young girl, sitting next to her.

The lights of passing cars and streetlights highlighted Amy's naked breasts, as she sat frozen in the seat.

It seemed to be a very long drive before they finally turned into her driveway. Janice opened the garage door and drove quickly into the safety of the garage, closing it behind them. She was too excited to even think about the consequences of neighbors seeming the half-naked girl in her car.

When they were safely inside the garage, Janice hurried to the passenger door as Amy sat in her seat. She opened it and reached inside to take Amy's hand. She pulled the dazed girl to her feet and took her into an embrace. Janice couldn't suppress a moaned as Amy's soft bare breasts pressed to her chest. Their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Amy was unable to resist the allure of Janice. Nor, did she want to. She surrendered to her, her body almost collapsing into her arms.

Janice pushed Amy's dress down her hips, letting it fall carelessly to the garage floor. Her hands sought and found the girl's firm buttocks. She squeezed them, digging her nails firmly, but not harshly, into the soft flesh.

This time, the moan from Amy's throat was lost somewhere inside Janice's searching mouth, muffled by their twisting lips.

Janice led Amy quickly into the house; leaving the car door, and the kitchen door, carelessly open. She pulled the unresisting girl through kitchen and up the stairs. She squeezed Amy's hand reassuringly as she led her into her bedroom. Janice paid no attention to the closet door or her husband sitting behind the mirror.

Tim almost jumped out of his seat, as he saw his wife leading the naked young redhead into their bedroom. He had expected anything but this. He watched excitedly as his wife led the very nervous girl to the bed and directed her to sit down.

Janice stood in front of Amy and brought her fingers to her own blouse. Her fingers were shaking as she began to open the buttons. When it was hanging open, barely covering her breasts, she shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the carpet behind her. She could feel Amy's eyes on her chest, almost burning into her flesh. Every nerve in her body seemed to be on fire; her dripping vagina throbbed and her nipples tingled. Then she put her fingers into the waistband of her skirt and slowly pushed it over her hips, letting it drop to the floor.

Amy's eyes moved quickly from her breasts to the older woman's shaved vagina. She gasped in surprise when she saw her smoothly shaven sex. She stared at the puffy inner lips, now very swollen and glistening with excitement. Suddenly, she was fascinated by the size of her lips. She knew that her own were much smaller, barely visible between her large outer lips, and the sparse red hair of her groin. However, Amy had nothing to compare it too. She had never had the opportunity to look at another woman's vagina.

"Lay back," Janice whispered as she knelt at Amy's feet.

Amy silently complied. Then, she gasped as Janice lifted her legs and spread them wide. She could feel Janice looking at her. She had never felt this exposed, her face burning with embarrassment. Yet, her body pulsed with excitement.

Janice's eyes bored into her groin, taking in the sight of her hair covered sex lips. There was glistening of fluid on the hair but otherwise, the outer lips hid her treasures.

Amy was lying motionless. Her face was turned to the side and her eyes were closed. She bit her lip and she tried to take deep breaths to calm herself. She waited. For what, she wasn't entirely sure. Then, she jumped when she felt fingers moving up her thighs.

Janice's fingers slowly slid up her thighs, inching ever closer to her center. She was taking her time, teasing both her and Amy. When she reached the top of the young girl's thighs, she gently touched her outer sex lips. She saw her hips squirm and felt her body tremble. Then, she used her fingers to delicately open Amy's lips. It was like she was opening the petals of a flower, looking at the intricate details of nature. The pink inner lips of Amy's sex were stuck together with her juice. Janice's fingertips pried them apart, leaving the clear lubricant hanging in strings across the hole. She stared at the pink and pulsing lips as if she were trying to memorize every detail. Then, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes in pleasure, as she smelled Amy's excitement.

Suddenly, Janice couldn't wait any longer and her tongue came out of her mouth to press into the wet flesh.

"Oh God, oh Jesus, ahhhhhh!!!" Amy screamed as she felt Janice's tongue push into her hole.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Janice moaned, as she tasted Amy's sweet juice. Her tongue and mouth were quickly filled with the taste of the young girl. Then, she sucked the delicate lips into her mouth like she was sucking a juicy slice of orange, the sweet nectar running from her lips to her chin.

Tim didn't have a great view from the closet because the two were sideways to him. He sat forward in his chair to get a better view as he stroked his hard penis. He could see his wife's head moving up and down between the girl's legs. From the way the girl was squirming, he knew that Janice was doing a good job. He was just a little surprised at how quickly she had learned. After all, Janice had never had an experience with a woman before Felicia. It must be natural, he thought.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!!!" Amy moaned as her body began to tense. She had pleasured herself many times thinking of this moment. However, it was even better than she had fantasized. When she felt Janice's lips close around her clit and begin to suck, she boldly reached down and grabbed her head, pulling her tight. Her hips lifted up from the bed and she froze. Every muscle in her body tensed. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she grunted as she began to shake and a tremendous climax ripped through her.

Janice held on as Amy's body bucked on the bed. She gripped her thighs to hold her down as her mouth continued to suck the swollen clit.

Suddenly, Janice felt her own vagina throb. She squeezed her legs, squishing her swollen lips together. A shiver ran down her spine as a quick climax ran through her.

When Janice could think clearly again, she realized Amy's hands had eased on her head. Her body lay under her, trembling gently. She continued to kiss the soft petals of her sex lips for a long time, occasionally lapping up her juice. Soon, she felt her begin to respond again. There was a little moan and her hips began to move subtly. Janice moaned as well and started to eat her again in earnest.

It was an hour later when Janice finally pulled her saturated face from between Amy's legs. She had totally lost track of time or the number of times that Amy had climaxed. She smiled up at the young girl, her own face slick with her juice.

"Let me go wash," Janice said.

"No," Amy whispered and opened her arms to the older woman.

Janice moved onto the bed and into her embrace. Their lips went together immediately.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers
1...456789