The Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,617 Followers

Janice moaned again when Dan pulled her almost forcefully into his arms. Their lips pressed together and their tongues dueled as they stood on the wet canvas of the gently rolling deck.

Dan kissed down Janice's neck, tickling her with his tongue and bringing goose bumps to her flesh. Then he slowly moved to her now heaving breasts, kissing across the soft white surface until he reached one hard nipple. He sucked the nipple into his mouth, tasting the lake water dripping from skin. His hand played with the other breasts, pinching the nipple and stretching it out. Then, slowly he began to slide down her body, kissing her stomach as he went. When his lips crossed the waist of her shorts, he didn't stop. He kissed down the material until he reached her wet crotch. However, he didn't pull her shorts down but instead, began to kiss her sex lips through the wet cotton.

"Dan," Janice moaned as she felt him begin to suck her lips through the shorts. She looked briefly around with concern, but she couldn't see any boats near them. A sigh escaped her lips as her hands went to his head and pulled his mouth to her wet groin.


"Lay down," Dan ordered.

When Janice was on her back on the canvas, Dan lifted her legs and spread them wide. His heart pounded in his chest as he started at her thinly covered crotch. With an animal like moan, he dropped his head between her thighs.

"Oh my Goddddd!" Janice moaned as he began sucking her through her wet shorts again. Somehow, this was almost more sexual then if she were naked. She could feel him pulling her swollen lips, along with the seam of her shorts, into his mouth. He was sucking the wetness from her groin.

Soon, Dan could taste only Janice's sweet juice coming thought the wet cotton. He moaned and sucked harder, making sloppy sucking sounds with his mouth and lips. Within seconds, the crotch of Janice's shorts was sopping wet with Dan's saliva and Janice's juice.

"Oh Jesus," Janice gasped as he began to chew on the material of her crotch and her fat blood engorged sex lips underneath. Her hands gripped his head as her thighs wrapped around his shoulders. "Ahhhhhh!!!" she screamed as a climax shook her. Her hips bounced on the canvas, twisting and turning in pleasure, her wet thighs squeezing his head like a vise.

Dan hung on until her shuddering stopped and her legs fell from his shoulders. Then he pulled back, gasping for air himself. He smiled down at her and stood up, sporting a large tent in his swimsuit. Slowly, he pulled his trunks down and kicked them away, his hard penis standing proudly and swaying with the movement of the boat. He stood with his hands on his hips, letting Janice see his excitement.

Janice stared at his throbbing penis, watching it drip his clear juice to the canvas below. As if in a trance, she got to her knees, took his penis in her hand, and pulled it down to her lips. With a moan she opened her mouth and sucked him inside, no longer concerned that someone might see them.

Dan held her head gently, letting her take the lead. He watched her wet head move back and forth, her lips coating his penis with saliva. His legs shook as he saw his penis disappear into her mouth until only an inch was left. He saw her gag and then she let him slip back out. Then she took a deep breath and tried again. Each time, his penis went deeper until finally, her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Dan groaned when he felt her throat muscles rippling on his shaft and her hot breath on his balls.

Suddenly, Dan's excitement had become too much for him. He was afraid that he was going to climax in her mouth so he reluctantly pulled her head away.

Janice looked up in surprise, her eyes wild with renewed passion. She had been ready to let him cum in her mouth, almost thirsting for his juice.

However, Dan had other ideas. "I want to fuck you," he said breathlessly to her unasked question. Then he pushed her back on the canvas and reached for her shorts, pulling them down and throwing them to the side.

Neither of them saw the shorts slide off the boat and float away as Dan moved between her legs.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Janice moaned as he slid easily into her well-lubricated hole. She wrapped legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him deep into her willing body.

Dan worked hard to control his excitement as the rocking boat and Janice's warm vagina worked against him.

Suddenly, they were both startled as a loud boat horn sounded. When they looked up, they saw a large cabin cruiser, with a group of partying men and women motoring slowly by. The people on the boat were cheering and pointing at them, raising their thumbs in the air in approval.

Dan and Janice's only response was to lock their lips back together and continue to make love.

Janice felt a thrill rush through her, knowing that the people on the boat were watching. Her hips bucked up into Dan as he pounded her even harder, his penis slicing in and out of her rapidly as their boat rocked on the waves.

"Oh yea, fuck her," someone on the boat screamed. "Go for it man," another said.

The boat was filled with corporate revelers. There were managers and assistants, secretaries and bosses. None of them were married. It was a corporate outing to celebrate a good sales month. However, there was a little too much spirit going around. As they watched the two people on the boat having sex, hands began to roam in places that they shouldn't. Some of the men pulled women to them, pressing their rapidly swelling groins to their buttocks. However, no one was pushing anyone away. One boss, in the back of the crowd, actually had his hand down the back of his secretary's swim suit and was playing with her now wet sex lips.

"Oh God Dan, FUCK ME!" Janice screamed, loud enough for the audience on the boat to hear.

Dan responded by lifting Janice's legs high in the air, pushing her thighs back to her breasts until she was almost doubled over.

The people on the boat screamed their approval.

The thought of the men and women on the boat watching them sent chills pulsing through Janice's shaking body. She moaned deep into Dan's searching mouth and her legs pulled him tightly to her, forcing his penis to the bottom of her vagina. She lifted her hips and froze as a strong climax began deep in her belly.

Dan responded with a moan of his own. He pressed deep into her as his penis pulsed and sent his sperm hurling into her body.

The two lovers squirmed on the wet canvas and writhed in ecstasy as the large boat circled them. There were no more cheers from the people on the boat. They had grown quiet as they watched the two lover's climax.

Dan collapsed onto Janice, his penis still inside her throbbing vagina. They stayed that way until his penis shrank and slipped from her hole. When Dan rolled from between her legs, the motorboat was a speck in the distance. He pulled Janice to him and they lay together until the sun began to set.

"I guess we had better head back," Dan said reluctantly. Then, he got up to retrieve his trunks. It was quickly apparent that neither his trunks nor Janice's shorts were on the boat. "I guess they fell overboard," he said when he couldn't locate them.

"I hope we don't have to pass too many boats on the way back," Janice said with a smile.

Dan smiled back and stood naked to rig up the sail. Then he sailed the boat back on gentle breezes as Janice stood by his side. They passed several boats but none were close enough to see that the two were naked.

In truth, Janice was a little disappointed. She could still feel the excitement of having sex as people watched.

Janice and Dan walked back toward the house with their arms around each other, his sperm still running down her naked thighs.

Chapter 11

"Hi sweetie," Janice whispered into the telephone to Tim.

"Hi. Did you have a good day?" Tim asked expectantly.

"Oh God baby, wait until you hear."

"Where's Dan?" Tim asked.

"He's in the shower. I'm laying on the bed naked waiting for him."

"I don't know how much more of this I can stand," Tim said, in frustrated excitement.

"I'll be home tomorrow," Janice answered weakly. She knew that Tim must have been going crazy. Suddenly, she thought of an idea. "Listen, why don't I pretend that I'm talking dirty to you? That way you can listen as we make love."

"Wow, are you sure you can pull it off?" Tim asked excitedly.

"Just wait and listen," she whispered as Dan came out of the bathroom.

"Well honey, I know you're lonely. But I can't just leave Sally and come home to you," Janice said loudly into the telephone. "Yes, I know you want me," she said.

Tim listened; suddenly realizing what she intended to do. His heart started to pound in his chest.

"Yes, I would love to have you here between my legs," Janice said, spreading her legs and motioning to Dan.

Dan smiled and quietly crawled naked onto the bed. He spread Janice's legs and began to kiss up her thighs.

"Oh Tim, I want you so bad, I can almost feel your lips on my thighs," Janice moaned as excitement began to build. "That's it baby, kiss all the way up. My pussy is so wet for you."

Dan pushed Janice's legs up and lay on his stomach, his head over her already throbbing vagina. He gently began to kiss her stomach, feeling her shiver under his lips.

"Oh God Tim, I can feel your lips. Kiss my pussy," Janice moaned into the telephone.

Tim pulled his penis from his shorts as he sat listening to his wife. It was incredibly exciting to know that they were fooling Dan with their little charade.

"Oh God, oh God, eat me baby," Janice said into the telephone. "Ahhhhhh!!! she screamed as Dan's mouth covered her swollen lips. Her hips bucked up as Dan's mouth began to suck her. "Oh Tim, eat me. Eat meeeeee!!!" Suddenly, the excitement was almost too much for Janice. The thought of talking to her husband as a lover ate her was rapidly bringing her to a peak. "Suck me! Suck me!" she moaned.

Suddenly, Tim could actually hear the sucking sounds. He could hear Dan eating his wife. His own penis throbbed in his fist.

"Oh God Tim! Oh yes! Oh God, I'm going to... ohhhhhhhh!!!" Janice moaned as her body began to convulse in pleasure. She held the telephone to her ear with one hand as her other pulled Dan's head into her pulsing crotch. "Yes, yes, yes, eat me Dan!"

Janice didn't even realize that she had called Dan's name. However, Tim heard it. He hoped that Dan hadn't.

Dan had heard his name. He smiled as his lips continued to suck Janice until her trembling stopped. When he pulled his dripping lips from her groin, he sat back and looked at the beautiful woman. Then he moved up and straddled her chest, bringing his hard penis toward her face. He saw a look of panic in her eyes.

Janice almost gasped as Dan pressed his penis to her mouth. She wouldn't be able to talk to Tim with Dan's penis in her mouth. However, she had no choice. She opened her mouth and took him inside.

Tim could hear something. He listened carefully. It sounded like sucking. Oh God he though, she's sucking him.

"Mmmmmm!!!" Janice moaned and took her mouth from Dan's penis. "I'm going to suck you baby," she moaned into the telephone.

Now Tim could hear the sloppy sucking sounds as his wife sucked another man. He listened closely as Janice moaned around the plunging penis. His own penis was about ready to burst.

Suddenly, Dan pulled his penis from Janice's surprised mouth with a pop. "I'm going to fuck you," he said in a loud voice.

Janice's eyes flew open. Dan was no longer being subtle. She held the telephone in her trembling hand as Dan moved between her legs. "Oh God," she moaned as he slid into her, his body moving down to press his chest against her breasts. "Oh yes Tim, fuck me," Janice moaned into the telephone. Suddenly, Dan's lips were pressed to hers and she couldn't talk anymore.

Dan began to pound into Janice as his tongue pushed deep into her surprised mouth.

When Dan pulled his mouth from Janice, she moved her lips back to the telephone. She was breathing so heavily that it was difficult to talk. Then, she was totally shocked when Dan bent down to the mouthpiece at her lips.

"Tell your husband that I love fucking his beautiful wife while he listens," Dan said with no attempt to cover his words.

"Oh my God," Janice said and the telephone dropped from her hand.

Tim sat in stunned silence, his penis twitching in his hand. He could hear Dan and Janice gasping. When he heard Janice scream in climax in the background and Dan roar that he was cumming, his own penis pulsed and sent a long stream of cum shooting into the air.

It was quite a few minutes later when Janice picked up the telephone. "I... I'll call you later," she said breathlessly and hung up the telephone.

"How long have you known?" Janice asked as she lay tensely beside Dan.

"Well, I suspected something from the very beginning, but I wasn't sure," Dan said. "The truth is that I'm a pretty perceptive guy. I have to be in my line of work. The first night, when I was leaving your house, I thought I saw one of your cars, with the university-parking sticker on the bumper, parked down the street. Then when Tim came to my office with you... well, I started to get suspicious. I put the suck mark on you intentionally. Finally, when you came up with the lame excuse that you were visiting some girlfriends, I knew."

"You suspected all along and... you... you didn't say anything?" Janice asked incredulously.

"Hell, why should I mind? I'm getting to fuck a beautiful woman. I don't see a problem there," Dan laughed

They fell silent for a long time until Dan turned to Janice and pulled her close. "Janice, I'm going to be honest with you. I told you before that I think Tim is a very luck guy. I meant that in all seriousness. I envy him. The truth is... the truth is... I wanted my wife to do the same thing," Dan said hesitantly.

Janice looked at him with total shock on her face.

"It's true. That's why our marriage failed. She couldn't handle it. We even tried it once and she freaked out afterward. I always blamed myself for that. She couldn't believe that I loved her, but I did. I loved her more than anything in the world. Unfortunately, I can't change who I am."

Janice could see tears in Dan's eyes. Janice was having a hard time believing what Dan was saying, or that this was the Dan she knew. Dan the high powered attorney, law professor, handsome former football player with all the wealth, wanted his wife to have sex with other men. Janice shook her head in amazement and pulled him tighter to her, suddenly feeling like he was a helpless child that needed her comforting.

It was almost mid-night when the telephone rang. Tim picked it up on the first ring. He knew that it was Janice.

"He knows," Janice said before Tim had a chance to say a word.

"He knows?"

"Yes, he knows about us and what we are doing. He knows that you know about him. I think he even knows that you watched the first time."

"How?"

"I guess we've been pretty obvious. It doesn't matter anyway. He doesn't care. He said that he envy's us. He also told me that he wanted his wife to do the same thing but she wouldn't and they separated because of it."

"Wow," Tim said in total amazement. Then a strange feeling came over him. It was almost as if he wasn't alone in his desires anymore. Maybe he wasn't so unusual. If a guy like Dan Forsman liked to watch his wife with other men, then maybe he wasn't so strange after all.

"I'll tell you all about our conversation tomorrow. I love you sweetie," Janice said lovingly. "I can't wait to get home to you."

"I love you too," Tim said as he hung up the telephone and sat back in the chair with a big sigh. Incredibly, his penis was hard again. Things could get very interesting, he thought.

End of Part II

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,617 Followers
1...456789