The Journey There and Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is it girl." My fingers are digging into her hip bones, I'm not far off from cumming now. Her moans are going to blow my mind.

"Fuck my arse hard!"

Not a problem.

One last, hard thrust, and I'm ready to explode in her arse — then there goes the desk and her with it.

I can't stop the cum. I can feel it thumping its way from my balls, along the base of my cock and out the head, time and time again. My cum is landing all over her as she descends.

"Are you ok?" I think the shock made me cum harder.

"Yes baby, I'm fine, that was so good." She laughs as she gets to her knees and strokes the last drops of cum from me. There is that smile as well, I don't think this girl could ever let me feel bad.

She asks, "Want to stay at my place, before you fly out tomorrow sweetie?"

Really, I could easily stay with her for the rest of my life. "Sure thing, I'll go pack and come back to your place." I know I won't want to leave in the morning.

"Let me give you a hand getting dressed, I'll try not to get too distracted with your body," she offers.

I wouldn't mind if she got distracted. It makes me smile, thinking about starting again.

"You make sure you book that holiday for me, gorgeous." It's time to leave and get back, or I'll never leave.

"You have my home number, give me a call on your way back," She says as she approaches to kiss me passionately. "Thank you, lover." She is holding either side of my face and looking me in the eye. Her cheeky smile calms my heavy heart.

That image is burnt into my soul; I'll remember it years from now. "See you real soon."

* * *

Please vote and leave some comments. Hope you enjoyed it.

12