The Wedding Planner - Ch. 01

Story Info
The wedding planner claims the bride.
3.6k words
4.14
55.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwp65
gwp65
60 Followers

It was a fairytale wedding. A beautifully manicured lawn in front of a colonial-era building, standing against the backdrop of the magnificent lake. The sky dyed an impressive orange-red as the sun set behind the mountains in the distance. Families and friends rose from the white and gold Tiffany chairs along the aisle under the strings of fairy lights and cheered as the music started playing through the speakers.

The groomsmen and bridesmaids marched down the aisle which was lined with fresh peonies, roses, and ranunculus in pastel shades, before taking their places on either side of the lucky groom who stood waiting anxiously at the end of the aisle. An adorable pair of flower boy and girl followed, bouncing gingerly down the aisle, tossing flower petals onto the ground. A lady whom I assume to be the parent of either one of them was waving excitedly and snapping photos as they went.

Right on cue, I pushed the button on the remote control and the smoke machine began spitting out a curtain of mist. All eyes were on the beautiful bride in her off-the-shoulder satin gown as she stepped through the smoke, the mermaid cut gown accentuating her curves. Her long golden hair in an undone half-up braid flowed gently in the wind, framing her soft facial features and emerald green eyes. A pair of diamond teardrop earrings swung from her ears, the matching necklace drawing attention to the top of her breasts peeking out of the sweetheart neckline. A series of intricate knots along the back held up the gown, the plunging cowl back ending inches above her hips.

I caught the groom glance towards the upper level of the building for a brief moment before looking back at his dazzling bride. I smiled as I could almost read his mind. He was already thinking of returning to the bridal suite at the end of the night, and how quickly he could get the expensive bespoke wedding gown off the bride. I don't blame him. The thought of how amazing that gown would look on the floor had been stuck in my head since I saw the bride this morning, and I'm sure is currently in the heads of all the male guests in attendance.

The bride clutched nervously at her father's arm as she paraded gracefully down the aisle, balancing precariously on her four inch silver Ferragamos, careful not to trip on her elegant sweep train.

The ceremony concluded with the bride and groom exchanging a deep long kiss as cameras flashed. The groom grinned at the guests, wrapping his arm around the bride's hips as they toured back down the aisle towards the building, proudly reminding all in attendance that he had sealed the deal. The bride waved and beamed blissfully at her friends and families.

The interior of the 1.5 story colonial-era house was overhauled several years back when my employers bought the place to convert it into a wedding venue. The large columnless dining hall takes up most of the lower level alongside the guest bathrooms, kitchen, storage spaces and a small office for staff. Large format Calacatta Italian marble line the floor of the dining hall, crystal chandeliers hang from the high ceiling. The original wall panelings were retained and refurbished for a modern elegant look. The bathrooms were expanded to include additional stalls and urinals, the old fittings switched out for swanky new Villeroy & Boch's and lighted mirrors were hung above the vanities. The service staff had kept the bathrooms impeccably clean and fresh throughout the night despite the large number of guests, the cleanliness almost rivalling that of the famous Changi Airport in Singapore.

The upper level holds the bridal suite. A large california king bed sits in the middle of the room, framed by a four poster bed hand crafted from African blackwood. Luxurious sheets made from the finest Egyptian cotton draped across the Hästens mattress. Panoramic full-length windows open up to the balcony overseeing the lawn where the ceremony was held, and the splendid view of the lake and mountains beyond. Another set of windows on the other end of the room overlooks a painstakingly manicured garden. Couples can catch a breathtaking sunrise through that set of windows in the morning if they can make it out of bed. Few ever do. Above the electric fireplace hangs a criminally underused giant 75 inch OLED television offering the full suite of cable and streaming subscriptions, a plush couch sits in front of the television. A well-stocked mini-fridge, if you can call it mini, stands in the corner of the room, alongside a wine chiller containing rare vintages. Behind a full glass partition is a generously sized bathroom fitted with his and hers vanities, heated towel racks, a spacious rainshower and an extra large freestanding bathtub wide enough to fit two adults. Along the counters lined a full range of Asprey Purple Water toiletries, the same as you would get at the Ritz.

Guest and staff lodging are located in a separate location a short distance away to give the newlyweds an exclusive private experience on their wedding night.

***

Jealous eyes watched as the couple took to the dancefloor. The groom's hands coiled around the bride's lower back, her arms wrapped loosely around his neck as they swayed to the music from the live band. As soon as the romantic ballad ended and the band switched to a more upbeat tune, the groomsmen and bridesmaids paired up eagerly and joined the newlyweds on the dancefloor. The rest of the guests followed soon after.

I smirked as I saw the service staff observing the dancefloor, whispering to one another, and I strode over to them. "Three pairs", I betted, adding $20 to the pot, guessing that three pairs of groomsmen and bridesmaids would hook up that night.

The bride bounced on the dancefloor, a drink in her hand, as she danced and hugged and took selfies with a waiting queue of friends and families. The maid of honour stood by watching, jumping in to extract the tipsy bride whenever she spots a wandering male hand creeping towards places reserved solely for the groom.

The groom was cornered at another part of the dining hall, plied with drinks from friends and groomsmen who had struck out early. I counted four pairs of groomsmen and bridesmaids still on the dance floor in varying degrees of intimacy. Another pair had already snuck away to a corner, eating each other's faces out. It's going to be close.

The band finished its set and the service staff turned up the lights just as the repurposed golf carts arrived to transport the guests to their rooms. Two pairs of groomsmen and bridesmaids jumped onto the first carts, eager to continue the night in the privacy of their rooms.

As the crowd thinned, I pulled the bride and groom aside and congratulated them once again. The couple was slightly tipsy, but not slobbering drunk, the hallmark of a great wedding night in my eyes. The bride thanked me for making their special night go without a hitch and pulled me in for a hug. I closed my arm around her exposed back, feeling her warm smooth skin under my palm, her breasts squashed between our bodies. I took a stealthy breath as I inhaled the intoxicating mixture of her perfume and her natural womanly scent, along with the familiar smell of the citrus and floral fragrance from the bridal suite's shampoo.

I turned to watch her walk away as she excused herself to the bathroom, her hips swaying as she walked, the click clacking of her heels echoing through the quiet hall. The groom caught me staring and grinned at me as I apologised, assuring me that I was far from the first man he caught ogling at his wife that night.

We chatted as I gave the groom an estimate of the bill for the open bar and the replacement fees for the number of Bernardaud dinnerware and Baccarat glasses his guests shattered or pocketed that night. In my experience, it was always best to speak about costs with the groom in private. His eyebrows furrowed as he calculated the total cost of the wedding in his head.

Getting up from the table, I headed towards the bar. All the guests and most of the staff had left the venue by then. I reached for the corner of the top shelf and pulled out a hidden special bottle of Macallan 30 marked with my name, unlocking the combination lock secured on the mouth of the bottle.

"Neat? Or do you prefer it on the rocks?" I asked, lifting the bottle towards the groom, before adding, "It's on the house.".

"Neat please!" the bride's melodic voice sounded out as she returned from the bathroom. The lady knows her stuff.

I sat two glasses of whiskey in front of the couple and we chatted. The bride looked ravishing, having removed her necklace and earrings, undid the braids in her hair and touched up her makeup in preparation for the rest of the night. She blushed when I jokingly asked if she had a sister she could introduce. I knew she was unlikely to have a sister, or the sister would have been here tonight, but I asked all the same. I ask this to almost all the brides I work with, knowing that they love such compliments. The grooms, too, love the affirmation that they have landed a solid catch. Not that this particular groom required any additional affirmation based on the envious looks from all the other men who attended the wedding. His bride's a perfect ten.

After watching the couple drain their respective glasses of whiskey, I topped up their glasses and glanced at my watch before heading towards the office. "Don't worry. I'll leave in a moment." I quipped, nodding towards the empty golf cart parked just outside, promising to let the couple have the entire place to themselves. I winked at the bride as I walked away, eliciting another blush from her as she bit her freshly painted lips sheepishly.

***

The office was a tiny space, simply furnished with two IKEA working desks and a couple of BILLY bookcases for filing. A grey carpet covered the original colonial-era flooring, a chart hung on the otherwise bare walls listing the upcoming bookings for the month. A far cry from the fancy furniture and finishings found elsewhere in the venue. I sat at my desk, switched on my laptop and started working on compiling the final bill for the groom. Adding on an additional bottle of vintage Bordeaux before tacking on the standard 30 percent markup to the entire bill, I sent it across to the finance team for processing.

I opened up an incognito tab on the browser and typed in the address to the server that I had memorised by heart. I keyed in the password and the screen flickered to life, just as the doors to the bridal suite swung open.

The couple stumbled into the room walking unsteadily as the laced whiskey started to take effect. The groom kicked the doors shut and the newlyweds lumbered towards the bed, the groom's hand mauling at the bride's ass over the gown as they went. The bride sprawled on the bed as the groom went on top of her, kissing her from her lips to her neck. I turned up the volume of my laptop's speakers, hearing her moan as she tousled his hair, his hands roving all over her body.

The bride flipped over on the bed face down, giving the groom access to the series of knots on her back holding up the gown. His eyelids were heavy as he fought to keep his eyes open, struggling to figure out how to unwrap his bride. He made it halfway before he lost the battle against the drug, slumping on the bed beside her.

I stared intently at the screen as the couple laid motionless on the bed. I adjusted my cock in my pants as I waited. The wait is the most difficult part of the process, but also one of the most crucial. I glanced at my watch again.

I headed back to the dining hall and picked up the two empty glasses, dropping them into the sink in the kitchen, giving them a quick rinse. Before I left the kitchen, I grabbed a pair of disposable gloves and stuffed them into my pocket. I combed both the men and women's bathrooms, pushing open the doors to each cubicle as I went. Heading back to the dining hall, I peered out the double leaf doors into the porch just to be sure, eyeing the single empty golf cart parked outside. Everyone else has left now.

I returned to the bar, pulled out a separate unmarked bottle of whiskey and poured myself a drink. I checked my watch every so often as I nursed the drink. Time was passing so slowly.

It's finally time, I told myself as I read my watch again. I moved silently up the stairs and found myself face to face with the door to the bridal suite. I knocked on the door a few times and waited before pulling the handle down and pushing the door open gently. I stepped quietly into the room and closed the door behind me.

I shook the groom lightly, and then firmly, making sure he was out for the count before lifting him up from the bed. I heaved as I dragged his limp body towards the couch, angling his body away towards the television. Reaching into the nightstand, I grabbed a silk eye mask before heading to the bathroom and pulling the belts off the pair of bathrobes hanging on the racks. The eye mask went over the groom's eyes, and the belts pulled his hands and legs together securely. There's no real need to do this, but insurance never hurts.

Returning my attention to the prize, I sat on the bed next to the sleeping bride. Repeating what I did to her husband, I shook her and watched for any reactions. Satisfied that everything was going according to plan, I let my hand travel down her back towards her ass. I cupped her ass and gave it a few light squeezes, enjoying the firmness of her buttcheeks. Lowering myself to her legs, I hiked up her dress slowly, revealing her smooth toned legs inch by inch. I smiled as I pulled the gown over her ass, unveiling a pair of sheer white lace thong wrapping her lady parts.

I stroked her toned calves and thighs, slowly moving my hand higher, before pushing her legs apart. My fingers reached between her parted legs, gently caressing her slit over the lace panties. Her body responded to my touches as the thong soaked up the juices that started to flow from within her.

I lowered my body and brought my head between her legs, planting gentle kisses, dragging my tongue along the length of her pussy over the thin fabric, tasting the sweet forbidden taste of the bride on her wedding night.

Tearing my hands away from her ass, I reached for the knots on her gown, finishing what her husband had started before he had succumbed to the sandman. With the knots undone, I tugged on the gown, releasing it from her body and tossed it unceremoniously at the foot of the bed. I turned her over and appraised my prize for the night. Lying unconscious on the bed covered only by the silicone nipple pasties on her breasts and the sexy white thong down below, her heels still strapped onto her feet. Her soft features partially obscured by strands of blonde hair across her face.

I looked up at the hidden camera I had hidden in the corner of the room several months ago, glad to have this image captured for posterity. Grabbing my mobile phone from my trousers, I snapped a few closeups.

Peeling apart the silicone pasties revealed a pair of pale pink nipples sitting atop her creamy white breasts. I mentally patted myself on my back as I took her nipples into my mouth, gently kneading her perky breasts with my hands.

Moving downwards, I kissed and licked, tasting the stale sweat on her body. Upon reaching the top of her pelvis, I tugged at her thong, eager to see what lay hidden below. The thin damp lace material was dragged down her legs before ending on top of the wedding gown on the floor. For good measure, I unbuckled the straps on her heels and tossed them towards the direction of the door. I whistled at the sight of the bride lying stark naked in front of me. Her set of beautiful pink lips cleanly waxed and prepared for her groom. I dove in, slurping up her sweet juices. Dragging my tongue up and down the entire length of her folds, I teased her pussy into releasing more of her juices, lubricating herself for the inevitable.

My cock throbbed, painfully hard, begging to be released. I rose from between her legs and dropped my trousers, pulling down my briefs at the same time. My cock bounced free, throbbing angrily and impatiently. I added a few more photographs of the gorgeous naked bride to my collection before positioning myself over her body. Spreading her legs further apart with my knees, I aimed my cock at her entrance.

"Arghhhhhh." I moaned as I leaned forward, pushing past her wet entrance with ease. Planting my right hand on the bed for support, I grabbed her breast with my left hand as I pushed, stretching her pussy as my pulsing cock slid into her. I groaned as I felt myself bottoming out inside her, my pelvis touching hers. Like a custom made glove, it felt like a perfect fit.

I worked myself in and out of her with long deliberate strokes, pulling myself out until just the tip remained, feeling her muscles cling onto me, before plunging my full length back into her, her walls parting to embrace me. I went slower than how I would usually have gone, taking my time to truly savour the stunning bride. Leaning over her, brushed her hair from her face, watching her pretty face and her breasts bouncing on her immaculate body as I thrusted into her.

The sensations were almost overwhelming as I claimed her body for myself, and I soon felt the rising urge to release. I picked up my pace, nuzzling my nose on her neck, kissing and licking and smelling her. I pulled her hand over her head, intertwining my fingers with hers, her two-carat diamond wedding ring still on her finger. My other hand glided across her, exploring every inch of her body. "Ah ah ah ooh ooohhh arghhhh ARGHHHHH" I moaned and groaned as I worked myself into a frenzy. "Fuck fuck fuck YESSS" my cock shuddered and twitched as I came, spewing copious amounts of cum into the depths of her pussy. I thrusted a few more times into her, eager to drain every single drop into her. I fucking love my job.

As my cock began to soften, I pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to her, catching my breath. After a quick rest, I got dressed and snapped a few more photos before getting to work. I untied the groom and dragged him back to the bed, stripping off all his clothes and removing the eye mask before laying him down next to his wife. What a lucky man, I thought unironically.

I brought out two wine glasses from the counter, pressing the rim of one onto the bride's lips, staining it with her lipstick. I positioned the glasses on the nightstand and removed a bottle of vintage Bordeaux from the wine chiller. I poured a little wine into each of the glasses before heading to the bathroom with the bottle, dumping three quarters of the remaining wine in the bottle down the sink. I threaded the bathrobe belts back onto the robes before heading back to place the bottle of wine next to the glasses on the nightstand.

I removed the couple's wedding rings, placing them neatly on the other nightstand. I rearranged the clothes scattered on the ground to fit the narrative before pulling out the pair of disposable gloves from my pocket. Scooping up some of the cum dripping from between the bride's legs, I smeared it across the groom's penis with my gloved hand. Gross, but again, insurance. Satisfied that everything is in order, I pulled the blanket over their bodies and left the room.

***

The following morning, I arrived back at the building and headed to the garden where the newlyweds were having their breakfast. The groom nodded at me politely as the bride greeted me with a radiant smile.

I returned to my office and did some work in preparation for the next wedding, occasionally alt-tabbing to the incognito tab to watch the unknowing couple make full use of the suite for the rest of the weekend.

At the end of their stay, I bade the happy couple farewell and gave them my best wishes for their marriage as they departed. The bride thanked me again for accommodating all her requests and last-minute changes. "Among all the brides I've worked with, I've enjoyed working with you the most." I replied. I've said this exact sentence to many brides, but this time, I actually kind of meant it.

gwp65
gwp65
60 Followers