All Comments on 'The Joust'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Danae72Danae72over 14 years ago
Simply beautiful

I adored the story, just as I do everything you write. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Full of wonder

I read this durring an argument with my better half... I often do so in an attemot to run away from the negative planes of my life. Today was the day that I realized that this relationship, as perfect as it may be will not be forever as we promised.

It's bittersweet really. We have more than 35 years between us and many people have tried to pry us appart, it is'nt them that are making me feel the end. Just our differences. When one has the alpha male intellectual who likes his partner to evolve, different difficulties occur. I've come to the realization that although he needed an intelligent partner, he still needs to be better by a lot. Which he is and always shall be, although he perceives it to be otherwise.

It's sad really, when the one that you give yourself to so willingly, is the one that has the most extensive dosier on your negative aspects. Even when they are partly unfair, there is the feeling and knowledge that i exists in their subconcious... in their hearts.

Your story was the only thing that kept me from crying, and I'm glad that I chose to read another of your beautifull tales, and not a vulgar episode.

So thank you Peelam. You've been my alternative reality more time than you could possibly know.

And I'm super picky when it comes to whom I read,so...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A wonderful story and I think it did well to show how they overcame those who would have come between them and had support of some great souls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous