The Joy of Tantric Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheba took my left arm and moved it so that my hand lay on Louisa's clit. "Gently" was all he said, so I slowly rubbed my hand over her moist, erect clit. Meanwhile, Sheba continued to caress Louisa's vagina from behind, slowly spreading her juices over her crack and stimulating her anus before sliding back up and spreading her lips. I could feel Louisa's hand pump me more strongly and I responded by increasing the pressure on her clit. I could feel her body begin to buck again and pulled her head towards my chest as she suddenly eased off with her hand and arched her back pumping the air with her excited wet cunt. My cock was straining hard and the pressure of Louisa's hand was making me want to cum. It was only the presence of the other man in the room that prevented me. I would have been embarrassed to let go in front of this stranger, who could please my woman so well with his hands.

As Louisa's deep panting lessened, Sheba excused himself from the room saying "I'll be back in a minute."

Louisa pulled me to her. "I want you inside me. I need cock." She lay on her back.

"But he'll be back in a minute." I lay on her, holding her close, my tented briefs leaning on her reddening clit. "He's good, isn't he? How does he stop himself from wanting to take you?"

"He doesn't. Did you like my moist, oily hand on your penis?"

"Oh, yes. Very yes!"

"Well, what do you think my other hand was doing?"

"Never!"

"Yes. I could fell his hardness against my back, so I slipped my hand down and held it through his briefs. That's why he's gone out for a moment. His cock is trapped in those tight briefs."

At that point we heard him opening the door. I slid off my wife's shining wet body and lay beside her, pecking her cheek gently in reassurance. So much was going on here, I was out of control and could only observe as these two highly-sexed people interacted with each other.

I stole a glance over at Sheba's outline as he entered the room. He had changed into a looser pair of briefs, but there was no hiding the stiffness underneath. He lay behind Louisa again. "How are you both feeling about this? Are you both happy?" He looked over at me.

"Delighted. It's wonderful." Louisa spoke very quickly in answer to his question.

I mumbled something that sounded like, "yes", in response.

I had thought that the session might be over, but Sheba had other ideas. "Now I want you to concentrate on her breasts." He placed a hand over her right breast and with the other lifted one of my hands onto her left breast, causing it to run spirals from the base of her tits slowly inwards to the centre copying the motion of his hand. Louisa was laid out, her glistening body naked from head to toe, her legs apart from when I had lain on top of her, her arms by her side, and two hands, one her husband's and the other a stranger's, making slow circles around her beautiful breasts as her erect nipples seemed to rise and point towards the ceiling. The candles around the room and the low bulb in the lamp on the table cast strange shadows and reflections on my wife's breasts and occasionally my hand would brush Sheba's as they met at Louisa's breastbone.

She seemed completely angelic in a resting pose. I looked up at her face which seemed calm and serene as she stared emptily at the ceiling. Then she started to make soft moaning sounds. Sheba said, "It is time." He pulled my hand to make a figure of 8 across both of her breasts and I could see his hand move down her body until it reached her sopping mount. I brought myself up onto my elbow partly to make it easier to run the figure of 8 over my wife's hungry breasts, but also to better see what was happening over the rest of her body. I saw him fold his open hand over her mount and down under her, clearly reaching as far as her anus. He did this two or three times and on each occasion her cunt glistened more and more in the candlelight as the running juices from her deep, longing vagina mixed with the oils he had spread over her body.

While transfixed on how much cum she had already produced from her wet hole, I noticed, from the corner of my eye a fiddling movement over by her hand which had lain motionless between Sheba and the side of her body since he came back. Before I could fully take in what was happening, I felt her hand on my cock. Not through the briefs this time, but wriggling under the elastic and grasping firmly with a warm, oiled hand. I quickly realised that the fiddling was my wife's other hand seeking out this stranger's cock, and now she had a cock in each hand, softly stroking them both up and down. I looked into her face and saw a quiet satisfied smile of joy.

Afterwards, Louisa told me that this had been her most perfect moment, basking in the warmth and satisfaction of her two climaxes, holding a cock in each hand, one man caressing her breasts, while the other slowly ran his hand around her crotch, spreading the juices over her rampant love strip. Somehow, although the movements were less frenetic, the combination of so many of her erotic zones being stimulated simultaneously raised her into a strange state. My caressing hand felt her heart begin to pound harder and I pressed more firmly on her chest, keeping the movements of my hand still in a slow figure of eight. Sheba also pressed harder, allowing his fingers to slip in and out of her soaking wet cunt until her whole body gave a few jerks, her low moaning diminished and she lay staring at the ceiling, motionless for several minutes.

Louisa told me that, at that point, she felt as if her soul had left her body and she was floating somewhere above the rest of the room. Her body was completely weightless. Her pleasure zones had somehow fused into one. Her heart had stopped and she no longer had any need to breath. She was in a perfect state of serenity with no feeling, no longing and no pain, somehow transformed into another dimension.

I couldn't hear her breath and her eyes didn't move. I looked at her unblinking eyes which seemed to be seeing into the very reaches of space. Reality grounded me and panic was just beginning when Louisa suddenly took a deep, rasping breath and yelled out loudly, tears streamed down her face and she sobbed and whimpered.

"That's the session over. I'll leave you now for 5 minutes," whispered Sheba. I don't mind admitting that I looked up at him in some wonder and felt inferior to this sexually powerful man who could take my wife to levels of sexual satisfaction that exceeded anything anyone had given her before, including myself.

Sheba left the room and Louisa blinked her watering eyes and pulled me over onto her again. "That was amazing. I can't describe it. I was floating in another place."

"He knows what he's doing. I'm impressed." My cock was painful from having been stretched erect for over an hour. It pressed against Louisa.

"Put that inside me. I have a gaping wet hole than needs cock." I slipped my erection over the top of the briefs, pulling the band under my balls and sliding it into her.

"I've never known you so wet, gorgeous. He is like a god of sex."

"Oh, he may be a god. But he's also very much a man. All the time I was being rubbed and caressed my hand was riding up and down his erection. He kept pushing it against my body and thrusting harder into my hand."

I was beginning to pump my bursting erection into Louisa when I heard a noise behind us. Sheba had returned so quietly that we hadn't heard him open the door. I dropped off to the side, cramming my cock back into my briefs hoping it was hidden in the dim light of the candles.

"It's time to take showers. I'm afraid it's a small shower. Who wants to go first?"

I looked at Louisa. Her eyes made it clear what she wanted. I nodded slightly to her. "I'll go first." I replied, awkwardly standing up and keeping my erect manhood facing away as Sheba handed me a robe. He showed me to the shower room which was a couple of doors further down the corridor. There was a toilet and shower and a stack of towels.

Sheba leaned into the shower. "The flow control is this lever, and the temperature is this knob." He stepped back and looked at me. "Take as long as you want." His eyes seemed to be pleading that I take my time. As soon as he was out of the door I threw off my robe and entered the shower cubicle. I imagined what was going to happen back in the other room. As soon as the water was warm I wasted no time in soaping my throbbing penis and folded both hands over the shaft. It felt raw from being so close to cumming in Louisa. I had only a dozen or so wanks when the jism shot out and smacked against the tiled wall.

Louisa heard Sheba come back into the room. She was lying on her side with her back to the door. There was a shuffling noise as he removed his loose trousers and shirt, then he lay behind her and pressed his body against her back, wrapping his arms around her and slowly caressing her breasts and abdomen, down towards her still-swollen mount.

Louisa shivered in his embrace and felt his hardness pressing against her through the briefs he still wore. She moved her hand down and pushed the briefs downwards clear of the cock and stroked it gently. It was slightly smaller than Jeff's cock, maybe about 6 inches, but it was as hard as iron. The god Sheba was being very mortal, she thought. And by now her cunt was screaming to be filled.

As Jeff had left for his shower she had seen his nod. This was her Valentine's gift and if she wanted she could have Sheba. She pulled up a leg and rubbed the sole of her foot up and down his stiff manhood. He gripped her tits more strongly and she knew she had him. She slipped a toe into the top of the briefs and pushed them the rest of the way down to his toes. She did not want this man to be inhibited and she was completely naked and wanted him the same way. Sheba continued to stroke her softly but firmly. The sensation he carried in his hands seemed to be electric to her. Every nerve in Louisa's body responded to his touch and she felt as if a curtain of sexual energy was wrapped around her. She rolled over, onto her front, her ample butt raised in anticipation. Sheba lifted himself over her and lay with his eager and throbbing penis gently stroking the crack between her legs.

Then, slipping his cock between her legs, he softly rubbed the velvety tip of his erection on her clit, but did not enter. In a voice hoarse with wanton lust and animal passion Louisa begged, "Take me. Oh take me".

Sheba held his cock at the mouth of the labia. He could see it bright pink with the blood that pulsed through her body, focussing all her being on that deep, delicious cavern. Over the pinkness was a dense white layer of Louisa's cum, brought forth by his well-practised caresses. As he looked at her he was almost overcome by desire. The tip of his penis was screaming to be enclosed in those folds. He was professional. It was a rule that he never had penetrative sex with clients. But this woman was different. Louisa had a sexual energy of her own and he was as excited as she was. "I can't, it's not professional."

Louisa was momentarily stunned by the refusal, but she could feel his hard cock hovering at the entrance to her love hole and realised that this man was so turned on he was fighting a losing battle as he lay over her naked, oiled body. She pushed her hips backward suddenly, sheathing the whole of his cock inside her wet, juicy cunt. She pushed back so hard that his firm balls were almost engulfed in her vagina, stretching her labia, and his tip reached the very depths of her cunt, making her cry out, "Yes. Yes. Yes."

As she engulfed him, Sheba grabbed at her hips, beginning to push her away, but her delicious, satisfied cry made him pull her back and the warm wetness which his cock had been wanting for the past hour took over his reflexes. So he began thrusting with a rhythm which was matched by Louisa. Both wanted this so much that her pushing back and his thrusting forward became like a violent struggle, a race to the finish. Sheba panted and groaned as he used all of his strength to penetrate deeply into the divine hole that swallowed his cock and his balls with such excruciating pleasure.

Louisa felt the thudding of Sheba's hips against hers and the slapping of his balls against her raw cunt as he entered her again and again. She gave involuntary screams of ecstasy as Sheba gave her the penetration she had desired for so long. Her clit was erect and every time his ball sac smacked against it she wanted to cum. But she gritted her teeth and held back for the greater satisfaction she knew was only moments away. She could feel his cock swelling with the cum which had been making those balls so hard and Sheba's breathing coming in shorter and shallower gasps. She didn't want another climax driven by her excited clit. She wanted man. She wanted a man's cum inside her and she wanted him to fill her so much.

With a sudden cry, Sheba threw his head back and pulled even harder on both Louisa's hips and with one last thrust held her firm, his rampant, pulsating cock shooting his cum deep inside her and his balls pressing hard against her cunt. Louisa felt the warm stream of wetness fill her and his cock reach that button in the depths of her vagina that so few men can excite. As his cock pulsed his cum into her the tip massaged the very depths of her womanhood and she exploded with a deep feeling of joy and strength in her inner being. She pushed back, wanting as much of him inside her as she could take and her cry mixed with Sheba's, loudly echoing, even in this dark room covered with drapes. Eventually they both fell forward onto the towel-covered mattress and lay exhausted.

Meanwhile I had washed and was patiently waiting in the shower room, not wanting to disturb whatever was happening. It was good that they were taking so long. It meant that Louisa was having her way and I could look forward to her tales later. I hadn't been sure that anything would happen as, when I had called to make the appointment Sheba had taken me through the likely steps of the session and made it clear that there would be no penetrative sex. If there was no actual fucking going on, then they surely wouldn't be taking so long. Any doubt I may have had was dispelled when I heard the sounds of Louisa and Sheba simultaneously yelling loudly as they came. It was impressive. I've only ever made Louisa cum that loudly a couple of times in our 3 years together. He must be as good with his rod as he was with his hands.

I waited a couple more minutes and then went along the corridor and knocked quietly.

"A moment, please?" It was Sheba and there was the immediate shuffling sound of someone dressing before he crossed to the door and ushered me in. I looked at Louisa's body, face down on the towels with her head to one side. A soft breathing came from her lips. I ran my eyes down her waist and over her rounded buttocks to her legs which were parted. There was a thick layer of white cum running down between her legs and I knew I was looking at Sheba's semen trickling from her cunt. He followed my eyes over to where she lay. "She is asleep, I think." Then he put his hand on my shoulder and fixed me with his eyes, like a teacher about to address a pupil, and with real gravity in his voice he carefully said, "You are a very lucky man. Your wife is the most wonderful lover I have ever known. She is a goddess."

I looked back at this man, who had first relaxed Louisa with his oils and massage, then raised her to sexual highs with his fingers 3 times. He had now taken my wife completely and gone beyond his professional and spiritual limits. He was letting me know that it was only because she herself was a goddess of love that he had let himself go. I was in the presence of a master. In the world of Tantric Sex he was treated as a god and he was telling me that my wife had the powers of a goddess. "Thank you", I said, "I know how lucky I am."

Louisa stirred with our discussion and Sheba passed her the gown she had first worn before taking her to the shower room. He kept the door of the shower open and soaped down her whole body, kissing her neck and breasts as he did so, before leading her out and towelling her down and bringing her back to dress.

We were both saddened to say goodbye. I shook hands with Sheba and then Louisa threw her arms around him and held him very close for a full minute before croaking "Goodbye. And thank you."

As we left the narrow alley I looked at my watch. Two hours. Two hours in which I had learned so much more about Louisa than I already knew. And I had learned so much about myself. One man would never be enough for her. She had left husbands and boyfriends in the past who had tried to tie down her spirit. I resolved to learn some of the arts of Tantric sex and also to be sure to keep our sex life varied.

Louisa squeezed my hand. "I need to sit down and I need a drink," she said. My legs are like jelly and if I don't sit down, I'll fall down. We stopped at a Greek restaurant that was serving drinks outside and asked for two glasses of Shiraz and some sparkling water. We looked silently into each other's eyes for about 5 minutes as we each went over in our minds what had just happened. Then, as if remembering it was my Valentine's Day gift to her, she said "Thank you darling. That was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life."

"I think Sheba really knows what he's doing. I was very impressed." I replied.

"Yes. But there was more to it than that. Making love to you is the most wonderful experience because it's not just sex. But Sheba took sex to a spiritual level I have never experienced before. It felt like our bodies were just physical vessels for two souls which were crossing paths briefly."

"Did you hear him tell me you were a goddess?"

"No, but I felt like I was being made love to by a god."

"So did he. I've always known you were special, but not a goddess." I laughed.

Louisa smiled and patted my hand. "Well then, you can be the keeper of the goddess. Now, do you want to hear what happened while you were showering?"

12