All Comments on 'The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 06'

by Lotheriel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved It!

Even though it was short, I liked the way this chapter was heading. The conversations between Adrian and LO, and the affection they have for each other have brought them even closer. Lovely! :) I cannot wait for the next chapter, please post it quickly. :)

shyintxshyintxabout 10 years ago

Can't wait to see how he explains to his One how he kidnapped, raped and mentally broke a wonderful young woman and then just gave her to his brother and came to get her.

samlibertinesamlibertineabout 10 years ago
cant wait for the next!

"Great art is born from great pain, and there is no greater pain than our mortality."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Love it! This chapter went in depth with the charters, you don't really find that a lot on this site. This really adds to the story. Please keep going with this story, many people write half of a story and don't finish it, and you never no what happens in the end, don't do that with this story please, it's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Was this the end of the series or is it continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
update?

Are you continuing this story? Please tell me you are!

theblackangeltheblackangelabout 9 years ago
please!!! come back.....

I am so absorbed in your story I cannot bear it to end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story. Thank you. Would love to read another story from you.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 9 years ago
A quote...?

...I found several delicious ones. This I imagine is the one that is your personal favorite.

" Adrian, great art is born from great pain, and there is no greater pain than our mortality."

However I disagree on some aspects of this thought process. While the concept is sound... This is true if we are actually mortals. However... Are humans merely mortals? Are we truly only flesh and blood and bone. In many ways while reading your story thus far I would have to say that your heroine is much stronger than her captors for she is much more than what they are. In a submissive and dominant relationship we known who truly has the power. You have done well Lotheriel.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

MoonlightSonataMoonlightSonataalmost 8 years ago
Omg this is the last chapter?#!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE keep writing! I want to know! I want to read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuance

Are you going to finish this story or is that the end? I very much enjoyed it!!!! Well written.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 5 years ago
Finished?

I thought in one of your earlier chapters, you said this story was finished. Where is the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The thrill of the hunt - not just for hunters anymore!

I am absolutely dying to know what happens between LO/K and Kai.

Ok, please forgive me for being That Person ...it turns out Pavlov was a gastroenterologist studying the physical process of salivation (every mammal's first choice for digestion!). The only reason he learned what he did, is because they rang a bell to signal the lab assistants to dole out the meat powder... and found the dogs had caught on as well. Science accidents are awesome.

Is that quote about Art deriving from pain, in fact Mozart's? I admire that. I don't think you need a whole lot of pain to get the full effect, the rest seems to just dull things ... which is probably part of why I'm no Mozart.

Thank you for this story! Please keep on writing it!

MamashornyMamashornyover 3 years ago
Inspired my erotic dreams last night

I think this has become my new favorite series! I dreamed of Adrian and Kai all night, so much can happen with them (of course I was LO/Kitten in the fantasies). Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brillante!

espectacular serie. Espero pronto capítulos nuevos! Gracias.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous