The Judge

Story Info
Not what she expected in the halls of justice!
667 words
3
11.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost 8 pm and the courthouse was abandoned. The heels on my shoes echoed on the marble floor in the foyer. I greeted the security guard on the way to my chambers. I'd forgotten the Belanger brief and it had to be read before morning session.

As I turned the corner, he startled me. A young upstart lawyer. What was he doing in the courthouse at this time of night? I knew him. He had been in my courtroom a number of times. He showed promise. He had the makings of a good litigation lawyer. He was also very sexy, very fit, very handsome.

Sometimes I creamed my panties when he was around. A couple times I caught myself playing with my clitoris, under my robes, while court was in session. Thank God they don't allow camera's behind the judge!

Well, when John and I bumped into each other in the hall. I slipped and fell. What a gentleman. He helped me to my chambers. He wanted to call a doctor but I wouldn't let him. Oh I wanted him then. It's hard to see the cut of a man's body under a shirt and jacket, but I can spot a firm stomach and a tight butt from 250 yards. My libido has kept my imagination going through traffic court many nights.

He was at my mercy so I asked him to get me a glass of water. He sat and massaged my foot and we began talking. The talk was innocent. I was so engrossed that I didn't notice that his hands had moved up my stockings. My nipples hardened - their new state visible through my silk shirt. I couldn't believe what he was doing. Damn it - I'm a Judge. We stared into each other's eyes.

He kissed me. No I did not stop him. I rather enjoyed it. It was passionate. It was filled with hunger. I knew then that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. He cradled my face in his hands as we kissed. And then he caressed my breasts.

I wasn't so gentle. I ripped his shirt and the buttons popped off. There was that washboard and his pecks were well defined. His whole body was what I craved.

I don't know how his cock got into my mouth. Yes, it was quite big. Longer than average I would say. Well - I needed something to muffle the moans while he was down on me. What a tongue he had. I swear I came three times with his tongue. And when he entered me. I don't know what happened after that. The earth moved is such a cliche. None of my lovers have ever given me as much pleasure.

We did it everywhere. On my desk, on the chair. "Oh! the penetration" Against the wall. Yes - I think that was the position we were in. No - I didn't realize that we were making so much noise. I understand now. The guard called the cops. It seems that the courthouse was rocking. The noise level intense.

You can not arrest me for disturbing the peace, Officer! There was no one's peace here that I disturbed. I am an officer of the court I know the law better than you. I would have to ask why you allowed him to go home while I must remain here and be questioned. What - he said I forced myself on him and that I made promises. That's a lie. I am an honorable judge.

Yes - I know you've been in my courtroom many times. I do not forget a tight ass and a firm stomach. You feel like you are very well hung. Ohh and thick too. Where is that pesky guard. We will have to give him some ear plugs. Let me taste that cock of yours. Lie down. You have a nice tongue too. Oh you like my ass. Well, maybe...

To Be Continued...