All Comments on 'The Judgment of Harris'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Funny and Good

The end is hilarious. My side hurts. Very well done Marsh! The hot parts sizzle, what more can anyone ask?

tickledkittytickledkittyover 15 years ago
Goodness!

So much sex for a MarshAlien story. I'm shocked, Marsh. Who knew you could be so naughty? Seriously, it's great. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are why I come to Literotica

I turn on my computer in the evening and start Internet Explorer. I go to Literotica and search for your listings. I am overjoyed to find a new story. If I don't find a new story, I re-read on of your older posts. I am especially fond of "Goin' Fishing". Keep up the good work.

eightballbumeightballbumover 15 years ago
Excellant

As always. 8BB

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Seriously Marsh, excellent work as always. I really like your erotic takeoffs of traditional stories, and obviously you don't have too much trouble adapting them to a more "real life" setting. I didn't get the whole "Judgement of Paris" thing until a few minutes after I read it. Please keep writing, it is seriously the best stuff on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fudge the sugar out of me!

I now have a new motto...

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Super!!!

This was lotsa fun!!! Predictable ending but too fun to care. Love the last line!

asianToy

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

A sexy, funny romp! You probably think it's trivial, just something you tossed off for a change of pace, but I think it's a little jewel. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Beautiful, hilarious, pure comedic 24 carat gold. Loved it, and I'm definitely gonna be coming back to reread this time and again.

TheFourEyedVampireTheFourEyedVampireover 7 years ago
I believe the term is 'holy fudge!'

Marsh, you genius! I know I said that Goin' Fishin' was delightful, but oh my goodness! I'm practically squealing over here! That was ADORABLE! I swear I knew Harris - one of my best friends a few years back was a Harris for sure. But enough about that, lets talk about the writing!

A well crafted piece from my quickly growing favorite short story writer, and one without copious flowery descriptors, nor a lack thereof. The perfect balance. Just tart enough to be nice, and just enough sugar to be perfect. You had maybe two grammar mistakes period and your punctuation was flawless (unlike a couple of your other stories).

Your characters were frightfully well developed for this short. I especially love the little bit of extra you put in with Ivy where, despite her proclaimed "nurturing" status, you still gave her a little bit of a kink. And fudge, Marsh, I swear you ripped those mannerisms of hers right from my Harris friend, too.

In two pages you made me almost forget two whole series of shorts about reporters and baseball jocks. ALMOST. But while I remember them, this is undoubtedly my favorite piece you have written. It's certainly litterotica, but it almost seems innocent regardless of the amount of sex!

If all the rest of your bits I have to read are this cute, I'll be happy to keep on powering through them!

- The Four Eyed Vampire

ishtatishtatalmost 6 years ago

Last line deserves a 6 on its own

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sexy and funny

This was exceptionally sexy and funny at the same time. Well done.

bhojobhojo11 months ago

You fudged the sugar out of this story ! Hysterically funny !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was loving this story as I was reading it and was pretty sure how it would end with Ellen being elected. It was funny in lots of places well written and had a decent amount of sex in it. Then you hit us with the "fudge the sugar out of me" and I just died laughing. Absolutely brilliant ending the reasons he gave for not electing the others were hilarious and truthful too. So wish I could score this higher than 5 stars. BardnotBard

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo2 months ago

ROFLMAO! Sugar! That was fudging funny! Great job, MarshAlien.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous