The Judy Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be when you get more of that in me."

I looked at Becky. She was driving me crazy. She would get down and watch Dave put it in me from between his legs, then move up so she could watch it go in from below my mound. I was lying there taking it. It was tight as hell, but sliding okay. I just needed to loosen up a little to take away a little of the sting from being stretched. This cock had to be almost an inch wider than Gary's and it was working it's way inside me.

"How does that feel? Becky told me you husband has a five and a half inch dick. That's about where he gets to when he is fucking you. I'm halfway in now."

"Yeah, not to mention you are a hell of a lot thicker."

I rocked my hips up to get more of his cock in me. Becky was right at the edge of the bed licking her lips while watching me take more and more of Dave. He took my moving into his cock as wanting more. He pushed and with a little bit of resistance he went in to where Gary would be fully buried as far as he could go balls deep.

Dave didn't say anything. He just stared at me, down at his cock, and back at me several times.

"Wow, baby girl. I never would have thought you could take that much. I mean I feel like I'm fucking someone's teeny-bopper daughter and here you are taking me like a middle aged woman. Good job sweetheart."

"How much is left?" I asked.

"Another couple of inches." Becky answered before Dave had a chance.

We started fucking in rhythm with each other. His pulling out, me trying to follow his cock so he would stay deep in me. Then him plunging back, forcing my ass hard back into the bed as the head of his cock hit the depths of my cunt. We were both sweaty and gasping for breath.

I have no idea how many times I had cum by then. I know there were little ones when his head first went in and when he chided me about how deep the end of Bill's cock would reach. When he went in with those next three inches I had an earthshaking cum that almost caused Dave to lose it. I wanted his cum in me, but sure didn't want the fucking to stop. We slowed the pace.

"What about those other two inches I panted into his ear?"

"Yeah, Dave. Shove it in her." Becky was our cheerleader ... a bit of an obnoxious cheerleader.

"I think we are probably done with that. Maybe another time."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Seriously, do you think you could handle more?"

"Seriously, why don't you push harder when you think you are at the end?"

"Seriously, you want me to push hard to force it in?"

"Seriously, I don't think you will have to force it. I'm not going this far and then have to wonder if I could have taken it all."

"Seriously, you're a fucked up little cunt. Tell her Becky."

"All right you two. If she wants to try, let her try!"

I was laying there with more cock in me than I ever could have imagined, yet if there was more I was wanting all of it. Dave was starting to push. I remained still, wanting him to be in control. I had no idea where the extra cock was supposed to go. I remembered watching Mom take on Charlie's foot long black monster and figured if I could relax I should be okay.

I could feel the big head start to pulse and the shaft quiver. He was going to lose it before I had my chance to try.

"Don't you cum in me you bastard until I get it all it. Don't you dare cum in me."

It was getting the best of me. I was making little jabbing motions at him with my pussy. I was trying to take it before his seed flooded into me. Suddenly his cock in me moved. I felt like the depths of my cunt turned to butter. An inch just slid deeper into me.

"Oh, Shit, Judy! Did we tear something?"

"No, it just went deeper."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"No, if feels terrific, Push!"

Dave pushed and I felt our pubic bones mesh together. I started grinding at him, hissed "fuck me" in his ear and then went into the mother of all orgasms. He pumped hard into my pussy for several seconds then held still. We had held onto each other for several minutes when I started little circular motions on his dick trying to cum again.

"Oh, you wanting more, are you?"

"Can you give me more?"

"Well, these no more to go deeper, but if you want a good fucking I can do that. I didn't cum. Thanks to Becky draining me dry earlier."

"Why are we so wet."

"That's all you little doll."

I was getting pounded again when one of Becky's kids cried out for her.

"Oh, shit. I'd better get to that before one of them walks in on all this."

She grabbed the dress she had been wearing that day and left the room, dropping it over her naked body as she hit the hallway.

Dave and I were still at it when she returned, probably ten minutes later. Becky leaned over my chest and sucked a nipple into her mouth as she said, "Oh, look, raspberries". I was too totally incoherent and out of control to say anything to stop her. She switched off from one nipple to another as I was in heaven from the pounding I was getting from eleven inches of hard cock.

Becky managed to drag her boobs across my face as if I was supposed to return the favor. In the state I was in I managed to tongue her tit, but never sucked onto a nipple. The whole thing was a blur as I snapped back into reality.

"We better finish up so I can get home to my husband. He said he was going to bed, but if he stayed up I'm really going to be fucked, and not in a good way."

"Yes, hurry up you guys. Becky said a she leaned back from me. I need another turn at that cock myself."

"She's probably right. Don't hold back this time. I want to feel that big cock of yours cum in me."

I was losing it big time just as Dave starting cumming along with me. Just the sheer size of him sent me rocketing off as I could feel his seed spray inside me. As he softened he started pulling out with it seeming like the head would never plop out. When it did a stream of our juices followed and ran onto Becky's bed.

Becky shoved Dave on the bed beside me and started sucking his cock. I wanted to watch him get hard again. Yet, I knew I had better get home fast. I dressed and hurried into the darkness.

Arriving home only the dim light in the hallway was on, which is always on for the kids. I tiptoed in, peeking in on Bill. He was out like a light, snoring softly. I crept into the bathroom where I sat on the toilet while Dave's cum flowed from my stretched out married little pussy.

I was kind of sore and quite open. I couldn't help wondering if I was ever going to be able to enjoy an average-size penis again. I wasn't torn. Just stretched. Hadn't my sweet little cunt always shrunk back to normal limits after the babies? Why should this be any different? I had to admit it was an extreme case. Not many women would ever see a cock of that size and for me to take him all into my petite little body was quite the accomplishment.

"My Gawd," I thought. "What have I done to my marriage, and when I can do it again?"

I knew I couldn't shower and take the chance of waking Bill. I had been gone for over and hour and a half. I wondered how long Dave had actually fucked me. Cum was still making a little dribble from my slit when I decided to give myself a big wipe with toilet paper. I needed to get to bed. I put on two pairs of panties in case cum flooded out of my cunt while I was sleeping.

The next morning was proof the the double panties was a good idea. I had a mixture of dried and moist cum in my slit and sticking to my pubic hair and panty crotch. I don't know how Bill missed the smell of sex on me. But, I did get him off to work without him noticing.

With Bill gone I stepped across the hall into the bathroom. Removing my robe I sat on the toilet and reached for the hand mirror behind me. I was curious as to my condition and spread my legs. Spreading the lips with the first two fingers of my right hand, I moved the fingers down two or three times more, separating the folds as much as I could to get a good look inside.

The soreness seemed to have disappeared. I ran the tip of one finger inside. The opening seemed normal. I tried two, and then three fingers. It stretched easily but was elastic enough to offer some resistance to being opened.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Everything was returning to a state of normalcy. Spreading my legs a little wider, I held the mirror in front of it and tried to get an idea of its overall appearance.

The outer lips didn't exactly close over everything. Well, I am a mother of two now, I told myself.

Uttering a sigh, I put the mirror down and stood all the way up. With two fingers, I gently squeezed the outer lips shut. They fit together nicely, but pouted open again immediately when I let go. Smiling at myself I decided I liked the look of my little gap in my married pussy.

With the kids attention to cartoons on the TV I ran myself a hot bath. Slipping my body below the warm soapy surface I enjoyed the feeling against my well fucked pussy. I wanted to finger myself, but decided just to revel in the memory of Dave's huge cock banging into me.

Dried off and dressed for whatever the day might bring I gathered the kids with me and slept for over two hours until Becky knocked on my door.

"Gary's sound asleep. He had a rough night at work. I wanted to see what you thought of Dave and how your pussy feels the day after.

"I think that was a lot of cock. I loved it. I hope he wants to fuck me again because I'm all for it."

"I know. He went on and on about you after he left, enough to make me jealous of you."

"What did he say that did that."

"He couldn't get over how young you look and how you could take all of his cock on the first try. He is all for another round as well."

"I can't wait. Let me know when."

"Maybe next week. Tomorrow night he is all mine. He did get off on our girl on girl action."

"Damn it, Becky! I'm not a lesbian. It was pretty awkward."

"It was a first for me. I don't what made me do it, but I didn't see you trying stop me."

"I suppose me being delirious from getting pounded by a cock almost a foot long wouldn't be a reason?" I questioned. "It really didn't occur to me that you had done that until I was walking home. Let's say right now that we won't be doing that again."

"Okay, don't get your panties in a twist. I'd better get home anyway."

"Anyway?" What did she mean by anyway? Did she think we were going to bury our faces in each other's cunt and munch away? I don't think that kind of action would be for me.

I was getting all the cock I needed. It had been a couple of months since I started fucking Gary and Dave. The little baby bump was starting to show. Gary was still coming by on the days Becky worked, and our Friday night date was a regular thing. What I really craved was the donkey cock on Dave. Gary did the job, but Dave just loved to fuck my brains out.

Becky was still my best friend even though I knew she was trying to exclude me when it came to fucking Dave. I knew he was banging her two or three nights a week. Some weeks I didn't get in on it at all. Finally about the end of our second month on Dave's cock Becky left us to check on her crying kid.

While I was enjoying Dave's dick plunging into my depths I was lost in the moment when he stopped fucking and spoke to me.

"Judy, if I ask you something, promise not to tell Becky I said anything?"

"Okay, now is a hell of a time to stop to talk." I grunted. I kept moving upwards on his cock as he held still.

"I'd like for us to meet like this, but without Becky. I've just been doing her lately to get to you. I've got this thing for your body and the way you fuck. She seems to be trying to keep you out of the loop."

"I've noticed that, too. What can we do?"

Dave reached into his pants pocket and took out a piece of paper.

"Here's my phone number. Call me when you can. Whatever you do don't let Becky find out. She kind of scares me."

"She's my friend, and she scares me a little, too. I think she could be really mean if someone crossed her." I grabbed my shorts off the floor and put the number in my pocket,

Becky was back in the room seconds later. Dave was fucking me for all he was worth.

"Looks like you two are still at it."

"You've only been gone a couple of minutes."

"Well, it just seems like it should be my turn." Becky had a snotty tone to her voice.

Dave and I both took the hint and started fucking each other all the harder with us both hitting a big orgasm. I rocked and bucked against him as his cum emptied into my already sloppy pussy. Dave pulled out. A glob of his cum slid out of me and onto Becky's sheet.

As I stood up Becky dropped right into my place. Dave moved up to her face for her to get him hard again with a blow job. I wasn't much of a blow job girl at the time. I sure wasn't going to put a dick in my mouth that just came out of someone else. Neither spoke to me as I pulled on my clothes and left them on the bed. They got interrupted as one of the kids started to cry as I was leaving. Maybe I shouldn't have shaken it's crib on my way out.

Bill was still awake when I got home. Our kids were asleep.

"I didn't get a chance to shower today." I told Bill as I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

As I sat on the toilet letting Dave's seed dribble into the toilet I got the paper out of my pocket and dropped my shorts to the floor. I read the phone number and trembled over the meaning of what was soon to happen.

Then next morning I hesitated to call Dave. As much as I wanted his big cock, I also feared the wrath of Becky if something went wrong. Having made up my mind I placed the call about 10 AM.

"Judy, I was afraid you wouldn't call." Dave had answered in the first ring and sounded anxious and excited.

"I took a little time to think about it. What's next?"

"Next is we get each other alone and fuck like crazy. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like just what I need. I love your cock."

The conversation went on for over an hour. I learned from our talk that Dave was quite the cockhound, charming ladies to get into their pants, then soon after losing interest, then moving on to his next conquest. Becky's number was up. Not as much as he was tired of her pussy as it was being tired of her attitude.

Dave was in outside sales. He could fit my schedule when Bill was at work. A couple of hours later Dave had parked his car on the next block and walked into my back yard. I was on the little patio waiting. I couldn't wait to get him in my bed. Several minutes later I had taken all of his cock deep inside me and cum two times. Shortly afterwards we were cumming together like a couple of teenagers.

Okay, I was a teenager. Dave, on the other hand must have been in his mid-thirties. He never would say after learning that I was still just eighteen. Doing the math he was twice my age and nearly old enough to be my father. Still I think when he was fucking me so deeply and unloading all that cum, those were the moments I would have left my husband and two children and followed him anywhere.

Instead, we were the best of fuck buddies. Most weeks hitting it off three or four times. Becky came to me the week after my first solo with Dave at my house. She was a clueless that I had stolen her lover as well as her husband.

"That Dave is a real prick." Becky seemed like she wanted to cry. Of course I knew the deal better than she did.

"I'll say he's got a real prick. I can't wait for my next turn at it." The last part was certainly true.

"No, I said the bastard is a prick! I feel like we are getting dumped. Dave has only come by once in the last week after screwing me almost daily for weeks."

"He's probably found a new conquest somewhere. Maybe you can move on to someone else, too."

"That's why I wanted to talk to you. My boss really has the hots for me lately. Fucking him might be fun."

"Go for it!" I advised her. That would get her mind off Dave and leave him all for me.

"He is cute and sweet. I think I have feelings for him. Fucking Dave has been fun, but after a while it's just a huge cock plunging in and out and another pussy load of cum. Sex needs a little emotion involved to keep it fresh."

I could usually understand the argument if I wasn't still enjoying that huge cock plunging in and out and another pussy load of cum in me. There I was at eighteen years of age with two men and my husband fucking me, two men with large cocks was just what I needed.

"Does this Mr. Wonderful have a Mrs. Wonderful and children?"

"She's a bitch and his kids are in college or on their own." She replied defensively.

"So, old enough to be your Dad?"

"No, actually almost ten years older than my Dad. Is that a problem for you?"

The visit was short after that. Becky was just outside my door.

"Will you cover for me if I fuck him after work?"

"You mean watch your kids and not say anything to your husband?"

"Yeah ... something like that ..."

Two days later Becky told Gary she had to stay after work for a store meeting. Becky came by fresh-fucked to pick up her kids almost three hours late with a big smile on her face.

"That was more like it. He was so sweet the whole time. And, we went to a nice motel instead of slipping around the house."

"What was he like? Did he have the big dick?"

"No, and it really didn't matter. I can't wait for us to do it again next week."

So, all was well. Becky had a new fuck interest and I had her old one.

Dave and I lit up the sheets for the next couple of months. I put a scare into him when I told him I was pregnant until I lied to him that it was my husband's baby. He seems to like the idea even though he said he had quickly disappeared when women had told him that he had them knocked up. The advantage of fucking married women, as he explained it. I told him maybe next time if he was lucky.

Well, that was me. I had just turned nineteen that summer. The poor little girl from the mountains had become a wife and mother of two with one on the way. I was getting sex from my husband and two other men on a regular basis. Chances were that baby number three isn't going to be my Bill's child.

When you add up two or three times a week with my husband, Gary usually twice two days a week and then again three times on Friday night, add in Dave with his giant cock a couple of times per visit three or four times a week I was getting fucked about fifteen times some weeks.

It didn't seem like too much to me. Even with all of that I wouldn't have minded a little more. It now made sense to me that Mom fucked around on Dad. There's never any such thing as too much cock. Maybe you, just like my husband, wouldn't know if your wife felt the same way.

*****