The Juice Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yet, I felt in control." She started rubbing her hand on her slit. "I danced naked, rubbing my body against his, letting him feel any part of my body he wanted. When the song was over, I got dressed and led him out."

"The next guy I gave the same dance to, but the only part of my body he wanted to feel was my pussy. He started rubbing my pussy as soon as I had removed my panties, bringing me to the brink of orgasm by the end of the song. I was so worked up and anxious to get the next guy in here that I didn't even put my bra on."

"The third guy, I sat down in the chair, pulled my panties off, and climbed on his lap with my back to him. Like this." She got off me long enough to turn around and sat down with her back to me.

"I took his hands and put one on my tits and the other on my pussy. Like this," and she did the same with me." He didn't even delay and started fingering me. I came almost right away. I just sat there for the rest of the song, catching my breath, and his hands running over my body. When the song was over, I didn't even bother getting dressed and went for the last guy."

"I tried to start with a lap dance, the same one that I gave over a dozen guys last night, but he wanted none of it. He had me sit in his lap facing him, and fingered me to another orgasm. I would have followed him out, but I was a little weak in the knees after two orgasms within several minutes. I eventually regained my composure and came out."

"I thought about putting my bra and panties back on, but I knew you would enjoy seeing me walk naked through here, so when I came out, I decided to take the long way around just to tease you. It was a little hard to do, I was afraid someone might try to grope me or something. After all, there would be nothing between me and them."

"I stood at the doorway for a couple of seconds trying to get my nerve up and decided the best way to start was to walk over to my new friends since they were right by the doorway. I wanted to come around the quickest way to you, but I knew you would want me to take the long way around. "

"The pool table thing was something else that I thought that you might enjoy. I bent over the table with my legs spread. I knew that I was aroused, but found out how much when I felt the cool air on my inner lips. I was imagining what I looked like from behind, how wide my outer lips were spread. I wanted to reach down and feel how much, when somebody put some quarters on the table asking me to shoot a game with him. "

"I was tempted. I thought of how much I could tease him while bending over. But then I thought that he might get the wrong idea and decided to get back to my seat beside you."

She finished her dance with the end of her story and we walked back out to our chairs with her still naked. She put her shirt and panties on when we sat down. We left shortly there after with her carrying her pants and bra. The bouncer at the door wouldn't let her leave the building dressed like that and made her put her pants on before we left. I thought that we were going to drive all the way home, but she told me that she couldn't wait that long and to pull over at the first rest stop.

At the rest stop, we went to our respective restrooms before finding a picnic table around back. The reason we did this was that we didn't want to attract too much attention before we fucked.

When I got back there, she was already naked, lying on her back fingering herself. There was no foreplay involved. I pulled my pants down and buried myself into her with no resistance. We didn't last long before we came together. I exploded into her in one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. She screamed so loud that people heard us in the parking lot.

We were just starting at it again when a lady came walking around the corner and asked if she was alright. My wife didn't respond, and I think that the lady thought that I was raping her. When the stranger realized what we were doing, she told me to leave the lady alone before she called the police. My wife finally told her that everything was OK.

The lady was soon followed by two more people and we decided that we were drawing to much attention to ourselves. We separated, I pulled my pants up, and my wife put her shirt on and we ran for the car laughing all the way. She got pretty wild on the way home, refusing to get dressed and flashing any car, truck or semi that we passed. I remained hard the entire trip home and we fucked ourselves to sleep once we got there.

12