The Kat Vs. The Dragon

Story Info
What id two writers meet to act out their fantasy.
5.3k words
3.94
12.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story for Katinheat81

Most authors on this site receive a large amount of feedback on their stories, and while there will always be those who choose to obliterate your writing with anonymity, there are others that are very gracious and kind. As an amateur author, the anonymous reviewers serve no purpose other than to dissuade me from writing anymore stories, but the gracious reviewers provide all the motivation to negotiate that impediment and keep going. The communication that we have with other like-minded individuals can lead to very interesting possibilities. What would happen if these like-minded individuals met???

*****

"I can't believe you are here! I am so happy," Kat said as she smiled and sipped her coffee.

"I am happy too. My... you are beautiful," Alex replied a little flustered as he took in her appearance.

Her dark shoulder length hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her dark green eyes looked at him with a deep desire. She was dressed in a tight white shirt, which clung tightly around her 34 D breasts, having swelled generously with motherhood. She complemented the shirt with a pair of skintight jeans, that perfectly showcased her beautiful childbearing hips, and heart shaped behind.

He had "met" her a few months ago when she had sent feedback on one of his stories that was posted on an erotic fiction website, and through various email exchanges he had found out some interesting things. She was married with two young children, in an open relationship with her husband, and a big fan of his stories. Photos and fantasies were exchanged, and their emails became more and more erotic charged until a decision was made to meet.

Alex had never met anyone like this before and was a bit relieved when Kat took the lead. They decided to meet at a local coffee shop to see how things went and "make sure that neither one of them were an ax murderers."

"Why thank you Alex. Are your pants getting a little tight," She smiled wickedly at him.

"Indeed they are," he replied blushing.

"Well good," she replied as she seductively licked her lips.

As they continued to talk and get acclimated to each other, both of them kept thinking of the emails that had brought them to this point, and steered the conversation that way.

"Kat I must tell you that I have never met anyone from the cyber world, but your emails to me just seemed so familiar. Its like we have similar fantasies," he said.

"Yes it is. I loved your Baby on the Brain Story. By the end of the first page I was fingering myself, and by the end of the second I'd already cum twice. I want to have another man fuck me and make me pregnant, and from reading some of your stories, I think you might be interested in that," she winked at him wickedly.

"So did you tell your husband that you are meeting me," he asked her.

"Of course," she replied smiling.

"And he is ok with it," Alex questioned.

"He trusts my judgment, and besides he and the kids are camping this weekend," Kat said as she gently rubbed his hand, sending a shiver up his arm.

"Are you nervous," she asked.

"A little bit," he confessed.

"Why," she pressed.

"Well most of the stories that I have written deal with cheating wives, and most of the women involved...uh...they uh...,"

"Get pregnant," Kat finished for him.

"Yeah," he sheepishly replied.

"Relax Alex. I told you that he knows and he trusts my judgment," she replied as she gently squeezed his hand.

"Even if you get pregnant," he asked her.

"Yes. You know that we are in an open marriage. I told you that I would like another baby and my husband had a vasectomy. He and I have discussed you at length and he will support any decision I make. Just as long as I tell him all the sordid details," she laughed.

"Are you sure," he asked again.

"Alex I promise you would not be here right now if my husband was not on board," she replied.

"Alright. That makes me feel better," he said as he visibly relaxed.

"Good," she replied as she leaned across the table and gave him a little kiss.

"Well let me whisper you a question," he said as he moved closer to her ear.

"Would you crave it," he whispered as he softly kissed and sucked her ear lobe.

Kat moaned with pleasure as she immediately thought back to the email he had sent her.

Would you crave me inside of you? Beg me to make you a mother again as you feel me inside of you?

Spend the time in the hotel never leaving the room or getting dressed for days as you are constantly filled every waking moment with Animalistic passion and Breeding with you.

Could you resist assault of pleasure that leads to your fertile nexus? Would you allow me to breed with you? What was once your husbands now surrendered to me? Your fertile valley coated with another mans seed,your body responding to my touch.

Would you crave it?

"Yes" she replied as she closed her eyes as Alex slipped his hand under the table and gently began to probe between her legs. Pressing the denim and slowly rubbing alone the line of her zipper.

"Do you remember what you wrote back to me? Do you want to do that," he whispered as he slowly began to pull down her zipper and feel the heat from her drenched pussy.

"Oh god yes," Kat softly moaned as she remembered her response to him and felt him slide a finger gently into her

Kat's reply:

I do crave it. I crave it right now, in fact. My husband is at work. I want you to take me in my marital bed. I want you to lay in my husbands spot while he's gone and tickle my cunt with your fingers, kissing me and fondling me and making me feel sexy until I'm so wet and so horny I can't stand it anymore and I beg beg beg you to fuck me with that impressively large cock. I want to feel your weight on top of me as you penetrate my body with your manhood. Enter me slowly so I can adjust to the size without pain, only great pleasure. I want to feel the head and feel the veins as you invade my sanctum. I want to wrap my legs around you and pull you into me until there's no more space between us, I can feel your balls laying against my ass. Then I want you to rest there. Let me lavish in the feeling of your cock in my body, the head pressing lightly against my cervix. Kiss me while we lay here. Kiss my mouth and kiss my neck and kiss my breasts. Run your hands all over my body. Squeeze my flesh, knead my ass and caress my tits. Roll my nipples between your fingers. Then, and only then, can you move your pelvis. Slow gyrations at first, without pulling out at all. Just stretch the walls of my pussy with your cock. Wait till I cum once - it won't be long, never is with us. Wait for me while I shake and whimper and moan and bite your bottom lip so hard it bleeds and scratch your back with my nails. Then you can pump. Don't make love to me like my husband does; fuck me... like you do. Fuck me as I writhe and squirm, tits bouncing with each thrust. Pump my body until you can stand it no longer, and then pump your fertile seed into my womb. Flood my body with your hearty semen. Inseminate me. Make me a momma one more time. Then as you slow down and soften, I want to kiss softly. Our mouths open and tongues at the forefront. My husband calls while your cock is still in me, and says it's going to be an all-nighter. I break our kiss to assure him I'll be fine, that I'm already in bed and don't plan on getting up again tonight. I hang up and smile wickedly at you. Your cock grows as you realize you, too, are in for an all nighter.

Alex's eyes went wide as he felt Kat's hand go between his legs and grip his manhood tightly.

"Lets go," she said with fire in his eyes.

They walked through the door of Kat's house and they were immediately locked in an embrace. They kissed deeply as Alex's hands explored under her shirt, and her hands continued to massage his painfully confined cock.

"I want you to take me now," she said as she pulled him towards the bedroom. He gently pulled of her shirt and began to use his tongue on her nipples, through the thin fabric of her bra, as he laid her down on the bed.


"Oh God...oh yeah...oh...," she moaned as he continued to tease her. She ran her fingers through his hair as he unclasped her straining bra, and her wonderful breasts sprang free. He then began to massage them gently, and pressing them both together, took a nipple in his mouth and began to suckle from her. She moaned deeply as she felt him gently bite and suckle from one nipple, while his hand continued to massage the other one.



"Oh Alex...oh so good ...oh so good... baby," she cooed as he continued his suckling. He began to kiss his way down to her stomach, while his hands continued to massage her swollen breasts. She inhaled sharply as she felt his mouth on the zipper of her jeans.

Slowly he began to manipulate his mouth and she moaned deeply as she felt his tongue push the fabric of her thong and her jeans deeper into her soaking wet pussy. 



"I want to taste you Kat."



Her response, as she stared at him with her chest heaving looking through lust filled eyes, was to push his head hard into her crotch. He quickly tore open the fly of her jeans, and pushing her black thong aside, pushed his tongue deep into her dripping wet sex.

He began to explore her pussy, his tongue pushing in deep and extracting her sweet nectar. He found her clit and began to suckle from it, while at the same time, swirling his tongue deep inside of her. He was feeding on her when he felt her legs clench around his head, and felt her arms pull his head harder into her.

"Oh God! Oh please don't stop...oh God...oh yes...oh ...oh yessssssss," she squealed as surge of pleasure erupted inside of her and she pushed him even further up inside of her.

He lapped up all of her juices that he could and then stood up between her legs, as she laid with her eyes closed and chest heaving on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes, and seeing him standing before her, immediately locked onto the massive bulge in his jeans.

She quickly sat up, and as he gently stoked her hair, she unfastened his jeans and pulled them down quickly. His cock sprang free and she noticed with much delight that it looked a little larger than her husbands. He sat down on the bed, and after she finished taking off her jeans, she knelt down between his legs and quickly took him into her mouth.

He moaned with delight as she began to work him harder and harder into her mouth, as he ran his fingers through her hair.


"Oh Kat...oh I have waited so long for this ...oh your so fucking good baby...oh God ," he moaned as she continued her assault.

She began to suck harder as she felt him begin to tense, and forced more of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh ...Oh ...oh Kat...oh God," he shouted as he exploded into her mouth. She held him in a vice like grip until she had swallowed all of his seed, and then stoked him a few more times until he became hard in her mouth again.

"I want you inside me right now," she said as she pushed him back down on the bed and straddled him.

He gripped her hips and moaned as she impaled herself on his pole. She squealed as she slid lower, feeling his cock stretch her inside to the limit, and felt completely full as their pelvic bones met. They lay motionless on top of each other, as his cock was buried deep inside of her, just trying to get adjusted to the new feel, then she slowly began to ride him.



"Kat this is so good...this feels so good ...oh yes," Alex cried as he began to thrust up to meet her.

Kat threw her head back in the air and began to thrust herself harder into him, as his hands began to massage her breasts. She looked down at him and bent down to kiss him, while his hands now traveled around her firm ass.



"Harder...harder...I want to feel you cum in me...give me it," she cried.


His hands gripped her hips harder and he began to slam himself up harder to meet her thrusts. Harder and harder he pounded into her as she used her full weight to slam into him.



"That's it...that's what I want...that's my boy...harder...oh don't lose it ...oh don't stop baby...you feel so good," she yelled as she felt his cock invade deeper and deeper inside of her.



"Oh Alex...oh...oh GODDDDDDD," she moaned as waves of pleasure washed over her and she experienced a sweet release of ecstasy. Alex continued to pound her harder and harder until he felt his pleasure begin to over take him.



"Oh Kat oh fuck...oh Kat...," he moaned as he erupted deep inside of her. She collapsed on top of him with her heavy breasts almost smothering him. Alex softly suckled from her breasts and gently squeezed her ass.

"That was amazing Alex," Kat said as she tried to regain her breath.

"Yes it was," Alex replied and went back to his suckling.

"Are you comfortable," she asked as she laid her head on his chest.

"More then I have ever been," he replied as he circled his arms around her and held her tight.

"Good. Don't move. I want you to stay inside me," she moaned as she slightly rocked her hips.

"Absolutely," he replied as they kissed passionately.

They fell asleep in the embrace, with Alex buried deep inside of her their bodies slowly fusing together.

The next morning Kat awoke early and smiled wickedly as she felt Alex still inside of her. Seeing that he was still sleeping, she gently pushed herself up and moaned slightly as he fell out of her and felt the separation of their now fused pubic hair.

She made her way to the bathroom to get washed. She turned the water on hot and just stood under the showerhead for a few seconds. Eventually the warm water and the excitement from last night brought her thoughts back to Alex. Her large breasts swelled and her pussy began to ach as she thought of him between her legs, his mouth devouring her sex and his tongue reaching deep inside of her, teasing her clit and exploring her secret garden.

Her breath began to quicken as she detached the showerhead and placed it between her legs, with thoughts of his large tool pounding her in and out, and filling her to the breaking point. Harder and harder he pounded her, his cock sinking deeper and deeper inside of her, and driving her to an unimaginable release of pleasure.


"Argh," she sighed as her release came, her chest heaving and her legs straining to keep her upright.

She returned the showerhead to the holder and braced her hands on the wall to steady herself and gain her bearings. She got dressed and decided on a tight white tank top with no bra, and a tight pair of black yoga pants.

She looked in on Alex, and satisfied that he was still dead to the world, went to the kitchen to call her husband.

"Hey baby how was it," he asked her.

"Hi sweetie. Oh it was fantastic," she replied.

"That's great. Did he get rough with you or anything," he asked.

"Oh God no. He is pretty shy, but a perfect gentleman," she replied.

"Yeah he seemed like he would be. So what's the plan for the rest of the weekend," He asked.

"Not to leave the bedroom," she laughed.

"Ok honey be careful. Love you," he said.

"Love you too," she replied as she hung up.

She put a pot of coffee on then went back to the bedroom to check on Alex. He was still asleep, but she had a feeling that she knew how to wake him up as she grabbed the towel she used for her shower, and quietly slipped under the covers. The towel was still wet from the hot shower she took this morning so it would be prefect for his surprise.

Alex was in that mythical state between sleep and reality when he felt a strange sensation pull him out of his dream. His lower body felt very warm and moist. He opened his eyes to the outline of a familiar shape underneath the blankets.

"Good morning Kat," he said as he pulled the covers off.

"Good morning," she replied as she gently took his now hardening cock.

"Well what do we have here," she said as she grabbed his shaft and began to rub the wet towel around his cock.

"What are you doing," he moaned.

"Making breakfast. I want something with high protein," she smiled
and began to tease his cock with wickedly erotic strokes while wiping his cock down.

"Huh," he responded confused.

"I need to clean you before I eat you," she said wickedly as she licked her lips seductively and spit on his cock.


His cock was swelling as she continued her manipulations and he was just about to burst as he felt squeeze him even harder.

"That is wonderful Alex. I can't tell you how hungry I am," Kat said as she inched his cock closer to her mouth.

He moaned as he felt the feel of her hot saliva on his cock and looked down just in time to see slowly begin to lick his shaft. He squirmed as her tongue made her way up his shaft from the base to the head, and when she reached the head, she spit again directly on the head.


"Kat Please...," he begged as she pulled him to her and took him into her mouth.



"Oh Kat," he moaned as she began to pump him harder into her mouth. Her eyes never left his as he witnessed more and more of his cock disappear into her heavenly mouth.



"You know what I want daddy...you know honey...give it to me baby...give mommy what she wants...feed me," she said as she popped him back into her mouth and began to suck him harder.

Alex moaned deeply as the wonderful feel of her mouth, combined with her slurping sounds and fuck me eyes, was quickly driving him towards eruption. 



"Oh God Kat...oh God...oh fuck...ooh...," he cried as he erupted inside of her mouth.

Her lips formed an impenetrable wall around his cock as she swallowed all his seed and fed of him like a nursing puppy. She lingered between his legs and continued to milk him until she had gotten every last drop, then moved up and kissed him passionately.

"I love the way you taste Alex," she said

He responded by her over and grinding his cock into her, while Kat pulled off her shirt and wrapped her legs around him.

"Let me get these off," Kat said as she began to peel off her yoga pants.

"No wait. I want to do it. I need to have my breakfast," he said as he began to kiss his way down her chest until he reached the waistband of her pants.

Kat's heart was pounding as he gently nuzzled her sex through her tight yoga pants. He smiled at her reassuringly as he gently began to slowly caress her mound through the tight fabric. A slight moan escaped her lips, and he could feel her heat below his thumb, as he continued to slowly circle and outline her pussy through the fabric.



She leaned her head back and moaned again as his exploration increased to below the waistband, and gentle brushes of her naked sex. He could feel her wetness on his thumb, and saw her knuckles had gone white from gripping the sides of the chair as hard as she could, as he continued his assault.



"Oh God...mmmmn...oh Alex," Kat moaned as she began to feel a pressure building up inside of her.



She suddenly felt a new pressure on her mound and looked down to witness Alex licking her mound through her soaking wet pants. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the fabric pushed deeper and deeper into her, and the wicked delight with the fabric pulled off the surface of her mound as he pulled back to remove his tongue. 

She gazed down at him with lust filled eyes, and when their eyes met, he smiled wickedly as he pulled off the pants, exposing her femininity in all of its glory.

She involuntarily shivered as she felt the cool air on her hot, exposed sex.

There before him was the reward he had longed for. He gently bent down and inhaled her sex deeply, the musky scent driving him insane with lust and desire. His desire was taking control of him now. He wanted to taste her, to hear her squeal with pleasure, and so he did.



"Oh my God," she cried as his tongue slid deeply into her dripping pussy. 


He began to explore every pocket of her sex, using his tongue like an examination probe he explored every millimeter of her femininity and savored the taste along the way. He plunged his tongue into her deeper and deeper, leaving no region neither ignored nor neglected. 

His tongue teased her labia and massaged her clit, while his finger slid deep up inside of her. He loved the way she tasted, the salty flavor coating his tongue and filling his mouth.

12