All Comments on 'The Kat Vs. The Dragon'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Vasectomy?!?

Really? She wants another kid but her husband has had a vasectomy, presumably because he doesn't want any more. But he's OK with her having another guy's kid?

Sorry, but that just doesn't make sense.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
If you look at this as a fantasy...

If you look at this as a fantasy...It's a so so story with a lot of plot errors: 1st - In the beginning the husband was camping with the kids...Then in her long and boring speach she said: "My husband is at work."...2nd - This wasn't an open marriage...The husband took care of the small children and she got pregnant with another man, when they had decided the husband to have a vasectomy!!! Wasn't it better for the fantasy to make the husband sterile? 3rd - In an open marriage she would take him to her home and their bed? 4th - she treated him by: "Oh you're a good boy"...that's the way we treat a dog: "Good boy"!!! So as a fantasy between two writers this could be a good story, but all these inconsistencies made it just a barely 2*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck.

Great jacking off story, I guess, if you're 14? No drama, no plot, they met, they fucked. Who cares why, how, or what their day job is. I think the description of the actual sex was probably OK. Don't really know since I've read it all before and just skimmed over your version of what has been written a thousand times before. Nothing compelling about this version of Let's Write A Fuck Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You know what? Dear annony needs a Vasectomy of the mouth!!

And he tells us he skimmed over the story. yea and the pres. isn';t an asshole. I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

Another pathetic whore and wimp story - worth less than 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that was just bad

And the Anonymous commentators out here are just like those that use names like Irishdragon. If I look you up in the phone book or on Facebook I'm sure I'll see your picture next to the name "Irishdragon". And I leave a negative comment not to drive you off the site but to tell you that your writing was neither original (A very difficult thing to do and not necessary), clever (also difficult), interesting (got to grab the readers attention somehow), or entertaining (why the readers read the stories). SO this particular story had none of those elements. None of the characters were people that I'd root for or liked for that matter. Lacking a twist or anything else that was fun, this just wasn't a good read. Ignore the comments. But the low overall score should tell you that not many readers liked this particular effort. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: You know what? Dear annony needs a Vasectomy of the mouth!!

Really, so when are you getting yours, annony?

<P>

Wait a minute, you mean you forgot the fact that YOU'RE annony?

butsbutsabout 9 years ago
Not so good...

...Much prefer your stories that deal properly with cheating themes rather than trying to cater for the trolls. Frankly you just don't do this tame open stuff well - not that I'd know because I try not to waste my time with stories that just don't get me going. All the good authors that write good stuff with cheating themes have been scared off point by the trolls clearly. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Totally unbelievable

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As others have said, author stick with the BTB themes cause this one really sucks.

puke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it a one for two reasons

Number one it was a lousy story and number two to offset that bitch bonnietaylor2 who has hoof and mouth disease. Always the same bitching. Isn't this fun dear?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Take it easy, folks

You have to take this for what it is, a really hot stroke story with unusually likeable characters. It is a bit tough to criticise it for not being what it was never intended to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bitch

She's the biggest slut, wen kid grows up and says who my dad? She has to say it was a guy I met yeah fickin right, do you know that happened to Ted Bundy and it sent him crazy, a baby is not a fuckin toy or just for Xmas this story makes me puke it got to been written by a 14 year old cause no sane person would write this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OK, it looks like that worked out.....

.....so what keeps Kat together with hubby?

They have kids, she wants one more before the clock stops, they're swingers, so they both get (as we might believe) plenty of recreational sex....they've obviously managed to separate love and sex......but what keeps them together?

They're soulmates? I'm not buying it. She acts like the teenage girl that just got the keys to a new Camaro.

In the end, anyone that keeps up a sexual relationship for that long and with that intensity, is going to have feelings, or is schizophrenic and an extreme narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

Anything that cunt bonnie who's commenting as anonymous gives a five doesn't deserve it. Gave it a one to offset that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot story.

Nice story. Some of the people who commented can't distinguish between fantasy and reality. Four stars. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

I liked it, some of these reviewers are just dicks

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Irishlizard's typical sick idea of erotica for idiots. Auto *2 for any story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous