The Kendrick Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie nodded, taking a deep breath. Ellie's legs repeatedly closed before he could make headway. The doctor sighed. "Edward, go around her. I need you to hold her legs."

"I'm sorry, I don't know why," Ellie said tearfully. Swallowing, Edward moved to the side, leaned across her hips and grasped her thighs in his strong hands as directed by the doctor. "Now, Ellie, take another deep breath and try to relax, alright?" She nodded, staring up at the ceiling. Edward looked on from his improved vantage point, transfixed as he watched the doctor attempt to insert his thick fingers into what looked like an impossibly tight hole. He felt her thighs tense in his grip, but he was strong and she wasn't able to budge.

The doctor couldn't seem to get his fingers in. Then he tried with one finger. It took several efforts, working it gently back and forth but he was finally able to deposit the salve into her. He added a bit more and was then able to push both fingers into her tight center, sinking them to his knuckles. She shuddered as he gently worked them around inside her to leave as much of the healing salve as possible. When the doctor pulled his fingers out, they were shiny with her wetness, but the salve was gone. "Excellent," he remarked. "And exterior too, no sense in not being thorough."

And then he was meticulously applying salve outside, slowly tracing his fingertip about. He used one finger to expose her clitoris, depositing the soothing concoction beneath its hood and directly onto the swollen bit. Ellie shuddered softly as his fingers made their way across her flesh. Her pussy was so completely pink, exposed, and shiny from the balm. Edward couldn't recall a more lovely sight.

"You can release her legs now," the doctor added as he closed the tin. Edward had managed to lose control, gripping her thighs just hard enough to leave red marks on her skin but no one paid any attention.

Edward went back to the desk, trying to push thoughts of Ellie's tight pink pussy out of his head. Doctor Hammond gave her a tin, into which he had placed other salves for her bruises and a little more for her vagina if it got sore again. He gave her a spare linen shift, then they were politely but firmly ushered from the guest house.

"Oh," Ellie said she stepped gingerly. She wore Edward's coat again and kept a tight grip on the front of it.

"What is it?"

"The salve is helping," she said, blushing again.

"Ah. Yes, well that's good," Edward nodded, trying to push out the image of her soft pussy, inches from his face and hands only minutes ago. A thought came to him. "Ellie, where do you live?"

The girl stopped in her tracks. "Oh, no!" She exclaimed. "I live with my family, by the windmill. I came with some other girls, and we were supposed to walk back together, but I'm sure to have missed them by now. I can't walk all that way alone. What am I going to do?" Her blue eyes shone with fresh tears.

"Have you spoken to Eloise yet?"

"No, I was going to go back after my walk and-"

"Forgive me for interrupting, but I've just remembered. We have a spare room, in the cookhouse. You can sleep there tonight. In the morning, we will find out about your employment."

"That is very kind of you. Only...is it safe?" She was clearly anxious.

"Yes, you'd be completely alone."

"Oh, I see," Ellie nodded. She seemed less comforted than he'd expected. Edward considered for a moment.

"Well...I do have a spare bed in my quarters," he started. When he saw that she was listening, he went on, "you'd have a separate room, but you'd be right next door to me. And the only access is through my room. You're welcome to sleep there tonight."

She smiled gratefully, wiping away an unshed tear. "I think I could sleep well there."

As they continued back to the great house, memories of Ellie's naked form continued to spring unbidden into his mind.

In the morning, Edward found that the servant's bed where Ellie had slept had been stripped and remade. He found her in the kitchen, helping May roll dough in a borrowed cotton frock. Edward greeted them both before continuing through the house. He found his stepmother in her parlor, and joined her. She was surprised, as he never entered this room. "Eloise," Edward said cordially, "might I have a word with you regarding Ellie?"

"Ellie? Is anything the matter? She's working today, or she's supposed to be-"

"No, not at all," he assured her, stepping in and closing the door behind him.

"Good. She was useful yesterday. I want to keep her."

"Hire her, you mean?"

Eloise stared at him. "I want her to work here. Was there something you needed?"

"What's her fee? How much does she want?"

She opened a drawer and retrieved a list a names on a sheet of paper. "Let's see...Ellie. For a day of housework, 2 dollars."

Edward nodded. Higher than many, but perfectly reasonable for her experience and status.

"Thank you, Eloise," he nodded and took his leave, his stepmother staring behind after him.

Later that day, Edward sought Ellie out and found her with Virginia and May, hanging sheets across the line to dry. "Ellie," he called out, gesturing her over.

"I want to hire you as my housemaid. You would also help with other housework when your duties allow it, but your primary workload would be my quarters and my person. I can offer your 4 dollars per day. This is a live in position, and you will receive one day off each week. Is this acceptable?"

Ellie stared up at Edward for a long moment. Then her pretty face broke into a smile. "That is a very generous offer, Mr Kendrick. I promise I'll work really hard for you." "Excellent," Edward replied, nodding as he continued. "This position is a personal and intimate one, and will require your discretion in many things. I pay well to ensure that." "I understand, Mr Kendrick. I'll be very discrete. Thank you so much!"

Edward spoke to May, informing her of the new position and of his need for a trainer that evening. She smiled and thanked him, volunteering her daughter Rose.

At nine o'clock that evening, Edward sat by the fire in his bedroom, reading. Then Rose and Ellie were there holding his bathtub, accompanied by two male slaves who were carrying up the water. The girls put the large copper tub on the floor, and Rose began to instruct Ellie in Edward's night time ablutions as they pinned their hair up to keep it out of the way. Edward continued to read, but kept a close eye on the proceedings nonetheless.

"See? Eight buckets," Rose announced to Ellie as the last bucket of hot water was poured into the tub and the other slaves left. It was at just the level that Edward liked it. Rose continued, showing Ellie where his clothes were and telling her how he liked things done. On the infrequent occasions that he had requested, Rose had been his personal maid. She pulled out soap, a scrub brush and washcloths from the footlocker.

Edward stripped himself, pretended not to notice Ellie's open-mouthed gaze and sat down in the tub. "I'm sorry, Mr Edward-" Rose started.

"It's fine, Rose. I'm perfectly capable of taking off my own clothes while you finish up. "We'll be done soon," she assured him. Edward nodded.

Edward relaxed in the hot water with his eyes closed enjoying the soothing heat. Then the girls were back. Rose sent Ellie to the opposite side before handing him a small metal cup with an herbal mouthwash, which he swished round thoroughly before spitting it back into the cup. He was aware of Ellie's eyes on him, drinking in what was exposed of his lean muscular frame. "Okay, now lather up the washcloth," Rose instructed, passing the bar of soap over to the other girl. "Mr Edward, will you lean forward?" The girls soaped up his back and Edward started to hum. Behind him, Ellie smiled and Rose laughed, shaking her head. "He does that during bath time," she said.

Rose dipped the brush into the tub and began to scrub his back. Edward started to sing, and the girls giggled. Then they were done with his back and moved on to the front. He laid back and closed his eyes again.

Like most red-blooded straight men, Edward enjoyed being touched by beautiful young women. Today it was especially stimulating. Today he had the fresh images of one the beautiful young women completely naked and exposed under full lighting. He remembered the sight of her perky tits with their sweet pink nipples, and how Doctor Hammond's fingers had sought to enter her. His cock hardened and rose in the water.

Ellie gasped and froze, her hand stuck on his smooth chest with the soapy cloth. Edward fought to keep a smile from his lips. Rose chuckled quietly and said in a matter-of-fact tone, "In truth, that does make it easier to clean." Ellie glanced at Edward before whispering "We have to touch it?"

Rose's laugh wasn't so quiet this time. "What did you think you were going to be doing at bath time?" Edward cracked an eyelid and saw Ellie gaping down at his cock. Flattered by the attention, it did a little jump just for her. She dropped the cloth into the water. "Ellie, pick it up," Rose told her. "It won't hurt you, and it's just a part of the job, yes?"

"Yes, yes," Ellie said, gathering herself. She went back to scrubbing his chest but couldn't help to look at his erection from time to time.

"So I suppose you've never cleaned a man before?" Rose asked. Edward continued to recline, keeping his eyes closed as the conversation over bathing him continued.

"No, I never have," Ellie confessed. Edward was certain she would be blushing right now.

"No, don't get upset," Rose soothed, "I'll teach you everything and Master Edward is all patience. You just try your best, it'll be peaches and cream, yes?"

"Oh, yes, thank you Rose."

"It's no bother. Here-" With that, Rose took Ellie's hand and pushed it under water, between Edward's legs. "Careful now," she warned as she guided her hand, using the washcloth on his large sac.

"And, just so-" Rose grasped his thick cock around the base, dutifully ignoring the additional throbbing that this caused. "It's a big one," she whispered confidentially, "but it doesn't bite, I swear it." Ellie giggled nervously, watching as Rose expertly soaped up the stiff member with her hand. She managed to seem completely professional while she rubbed his cock. Edward took calming breaths. "Now rinse him off, like this," Rose repeatedly soaked her cloth and wrung it out over him as she gently held back his foreskin, allowing the water to flow down. It felt very sensual, and Edward bit his lip to keep silent. Rose nodded to Ellie's front, which had collected a fair amount of water by this point. "You can expect to get wet, so be prepared for that."

They moved on to his legs and feet and were finished.

"Rose, is my grey robe in my armoire?" Edward asked.

"It was drying this morning...I'll fetch it to you-"

"Why don't you take Ellie with you, send her back up with it and you can call it a night?"

Rose nodded and quickly packed up the bath items.

Edward smiled at them. "And it's warm enough - you don't need to heat the robe. I'll just soak until you're back, Ellie."

"Yes, Sir," the blonde nodded, as Rose smiled gratefully.

He knew that Rose was likely to have William between her legs before dawn and would therefore appreciate getting to sleep earlier.

Once they had closed the door behind them, Edward set to relieving himself. His cock was aching with the day. He was still taking his problem in hand when Ellie reentered. She was standing beside the tub with his towels before she realized. "Oh, I- I- I didn't mean to-"

"It's quite all right," he managed as he continued to stroke his cock. "I'll be finished directly."

Ellie attempted to busy herself. She turned down the bed, laid out his night clothing and laid out his comb, brush, hair cream and final mouthwash, unnecessarily straightening everything multiple times. But the whole while, she couldn't block out the constant sound of his fist, smacking back against the surface of the water and his heavy breathing. Then there was a deep grunt, and Edward was sighing blissfully.

"I'm finished," he announced. Ellie hurried over with a towel as he stood. His erection wasn't completely spent, and Ellie sought to avoid making eye contact with it as she dried him from the head down. "Discretion, remember?" Edward looked down at her as he spoke.

"Oh, yes. Of course. I understand completely, Sir."

She had to use the stool Rose had pulled out to reach his head, and she need to step in close to reach him well. "I'm sorry, am I too close?" Ellie asked timidly.

He eyed her wet chest from the close proximity that this brought her. "It's fine," he assured her. "I have an appropriate uniform that you're to wear for my evening ablutions coming tomorrow," Edward added, "I don't want you to have to worry about your clothes getting ruined."

He had commissioned Jasmine to make the "uniform" that morning. It was a simple dress of white cotton, styled much like a nightgown, and sure to become transparent when wet. Edward had paid her a small fee, which had convinced her to give up several hours of sleep in order have it ready by the following evening. Two daytime uniforms would be ready for her in the coming weeks, but for now the borrowed ones would do.

Once he was in his robe, he sat at his vanity and rinsed his mouth again. "I'm done with the water," he reminded her gently. "Oh, yes," she emptied the cup into the tub and rang the bell. The same two men arrived and carried the full tub out of the room. She settled back behind him, admiring his face in the mirror. "First, comb it all back... Yes. Good. Now take a small amount of the hair cream and rub it between your hands...It should melt a bit..."

As she rubbed the cream into his hair, Edward talked. "You'll be quartered in the same room you stayed in last night. You may have as many blankets and as much wood as you need. You ought to go and retrieve whatever belongings you have tomorrow around midday."

"Yes Sir," she murmured in response, focused on brushing his hair.

In all too short a time, he was wishing her a good night and going to bed. Edward smiled as he settled into bed. He was looking forward to tomorrow.