The Key Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home as he watched the clock tick toward 7 Paul went to remove the condom and pee. He was shocked to see the amount of discharge that had been collected. After doing his business Paul wiped himself as clean as he could under the circumstances. He found that soon after the tip was wiped clean it would have more of the clear liquid appear. To be on the safe side he used a second condom.

Brenda was a little nervous too. She had made herself a stiff drink as she waited. What if Paul didn't come, but then what if he did? Brenda had been in such deep thought she had failed to see the minute hand on the clock point to 12. When the door bell rang it startled her back to the moment.

Walking to the door Brenda felt her pulse quicken. But she reminded herself that it might not be Paul. The trip to the door was filled with anxious anticipation. Reaching for the knob she realized it was the moment of truth so to speak. As the door swung open she saw Paul standing there. At that moment Brenda realized that is what she really wanted. She wanted to control Paul's sex, at least for a while.

"Paul how nice to see you. Won't you come in?" Brenda said with a smile as she stepped back to allow him to enter. "Please come into the living room. Can I get you a drink?"

Paul's mouth was dry and the thoughts of some liquid courage was inviting. "Yes I would like a drink."

"What'll you have?" Brenda asked again with a smile.

The smile on Brenda was from the moisture she felt in her sex. Paul read it a little different and thought it a little wicked or cruel. He wanted to bolt for the door feeling all the neighbors were in the living room so that Brenda could expose him as pervert. Paul's heart skipped a beat when he stepped in and saw no one, and when moments later no one jumped out to scream 'surprise you degenerate pervert'.

Brenda offer Paul a seat then mixed his drink. Taking her place on the sofa facing him she said 'cheers' as she took a sip of her drink. After a moment of looking at Paul she felt it was now or never.

"Paul did you do as I instructed?"

"Yes Brenda, do you want to see?"

"Yes that would be appropriate at this point."

"First Brenda here is..." Paul was stopped by Brenda raising her hand.

"Paul you will never refer to me by my first name. I will be ma'am or Miss Sutton to you." Brenda tried to put authority in her voice as she spoke.

"Yes ma'am, Miss Sutton. As I was saying I purchased you a chain in the length you requested. I bought a delicate link design thinking it would more appropriate on your beautiful neck."

Brenda smiled. She was enjoying her new found position of authority. "I see, do you wish to show me or will I remain in the dark as to your selection."

"I'm sorry ma'am. Here it is," Paul said as he held out a jewelry case.

Brenda took the case and opened it. It truly was a pretty chain. Looking back at Paul she smiled, "I think I approve of your selection. Now if you wish me to take care of the key, you will put the key on the chain. I will also require you to place it around my neck as a gesture of your sincerity."

Paul quickly complied. Brenda turned on the sofa to allow Paul to fasten the clasp behind her neck. She turned back to face Paul. Brenda made a show of placing the key and letting it disappear between her breasts. "Now what else do you have for me?" she questioned.

"Ma'am I have a new crystal container. Do you wish to see it?"

"Yes and I want to see the receipt too!"

Paul provided the container.

Brenda was satisfied. "Did you bring the other key?"

Quickly the glass jar was produced.

"Come with me to the kitchen," Brenda said as she stood and led the way.

Paul followed. In the kitchen he was made to break the glass in a waste basket and retrieve the second key. Moments later that key was in the crystal vase and sealed with glue.

Back in the living room Brenda made Paul place all the things he had collected on the coffee table along with the $500.00. Satisfied with his adherence to her demands Brenda smiled. "I have thought about what you wish me to do. I'm willing if you will follow my direction in the future as well as you have today."

"Thank you ma'am, Miss Sutton. I'll do anything you command!" Paul stammered.

"Careful there Paul, you don't want to make a promise you can't keep," Brenda cautioned.

Paul blushed and realized that no matter his needs and desires there were some limits he would not exceed. He thought that but didn't say it.

"I have done some research and think I understand your desire. I will however need your confirmation. You will have to go home this evening and prepare a long explicit e-mail with all your deepest desires, your fantasies and the things you will not do. I need them to see how I wish to proceed. Be assured that it will be my way and not yours should I decide to keep this key."

"Yes ma'am," Paul replied feeling warm fluid gather in the condom.

"Then I have some other things for you to do. If you agree I will continue."

"Oh I agree ma'am"

Brenda smiled, "I think you misunderstood. You can't agree before you hear them."

Paul blushed bright red.

"Now tomorrow is Sunday, but home improvement centers are open. You will get up early tomorrow morning and build a gate in the fence between our properties. I want you to make sure it has provisions for a lock on my side. Your side must never be bared for me!"

"Yes ma'am"

"I want this gate so I don't have to go into public to use your pool. You understand I will use your pool anytime I wish."

"Miss Sutton, that will not be a problem."

"It might be because you haven't heard all of it yet. When I am the pool you will not be allowed in without permission. In fact you will have to ask me for permission before you ever swim."

Paul nodded. Brenda was not satisfied. "I want to hear you say the words."

"Yes ma'am, I will never swim in my own pool without your permission."

Brenda smiled this was better then she had dreamed. But then she realized Paul might tire quickly of his fantasy. But then again she might be the one to become bored with the duty.

"And after the gate in installed you will go to the mall and purchase me a new bathing suit. I will allow you to pick it out. I will require a matching wrap. I will be curious to see what you wish me to wear."

"Yes ma'am a new bathing suit. But will you tell me your size? I don't know much about women's clothing sizes," Paul blushed.

When that was settled Brenda thought it was time for Paul to stand inspection. Making him stand before her and drop his pants she got good look at him. "What's on your cage Paul?"

Paul stammered, "I put a condom on to...to keep...catch what...keep from making a spot."

Brenda smiled for she understood more than she wanted him to know. "I see, now I understand that your pubic hair might get in the way of your cage. Tonight you can go get some hair remover and clean yourself up. I want no hair at all anywhere near your cage."

"Yes ma'am and I'll do that right after I leave."

Brenda was feeling wicked. "One more thing, since you have performed so well I think you're due a reward."

Paul smiled. He had no idea what it might but he hoped it would be a little relief.

Brenda stood and led the way to her laundry room. Paul was a little puzzled. When they both were in the room she explained. "Paul since you like my dirty panties so much I think you deserve a pair. Sort thru and pick a pair to take with you."

Paul was a little embarrassed but bent to find a pair. He couldn't help but take the black pair that showed stains on the crotch where they had been in contact her Brenda's sex. She smiled at his selection. "Now as I said you will take them home. But instead of them being in your pocket you will wear them!"

Paul was stunned. He had never wanted to wear Brenda's panties just hold them knowing they had covered her sex.

"Unless you want to wear them over your shorts you had best get naked Paul."

Paul did but he was not at all comfortable. And when he pulled them up on his sex he felt like all his friends were watching."

"You can take your underwear back home with you, because I sure don't want them."

Paul sheepishly picked up his discarded undershorts.

Without any further ado Brenda led Paul to her door and bid him goodnight. She did that because she was desperate for sexual relief herself. An hour later Brenda lay on her bed. She felt drained but not completely satisfied. She thought of how she might work to get that that special relief in the coming weeks.

Part Three

Sunday morning Brenda was awakened by the sounds of work in her back yard. It took her a minute to realize what it was. Getting up she peeked out her bedroom window. Sure enough there was Paul and he had cut an opening in the fence. As she watched that strange tingle was again felt in her sex. She wondered if Paul had sent the e-mail. She felt sure he had but she wanted to check.

Finding she had mail Brenda settled in to read what Paul had written.

Dear Miss Sutton.

Ma'am as I was instructed I will do my best to describe my true and most wanted desires should you decide to hold my key. I must confess that I have had a deep desire for you since I moved into this house. It began with my thoughts that I could perhaps win your favor. But over time you never seemed to notice me. As a result I went into my own world of fantasy and found I spent too my time with myself in hand. It was affecting my job and my life. I found a site on line and purchased the cage I wear. I wanted to use that appliance to stop my constant desire to drain myself.

It didn't work as I wished. You see I don't have enough will power to remain confined. Finally in desperation I mailed you one of the key, while I secured the other. I understand the consequences and should this not work out, I will relocate as quickly as I can.

I chose you for two reasons. One is my infatuation with you and a deep desire to please you. Second and most important is your proximity,. With you next door I will never know when you might wish to check on my behavior. I would be pleased with your strict discipline, sufficient in severity to ensure I adhere to your rules. I understand that I will have to make myself available at any time that will not interfere with work or the appearance of normalcy. I do that to keep both you and me from suffering damage to our reputations in this neighborhood.

I do not wish this private part of my life to be shared with any others at this point, making public exhibition unacceptable. Again that is for both of our protection. I do understand their might be some things I would prefer not to do but that is the price I will pay to you for your service.

What I desire is to have you control my sex life and my manhood. You have the only available key and I can only be released by you. I want to be disciplined for my shortcomings when appropriate. I want to be tormented by you and teased, made to beg even to the point of tears. I want to desire you even more so I that I will continue to put your needs before mine.

Yes your needs come before mine. I will service you sexually any way you desire. But it will only be you. I do not wish to be involved with others for my safety as well as yours. I understand you will be in a position of superiority and it will be more frustrating for me to have to serve you without relief.

I will obey all your orders as I did last night and with this e-mail . I have continued to wear your soiled panties. I find it painfully arousing to know where that material that covers my cage has been.

I will install the gate tomorrow and will give you free access to my pool. I will provide you a key to my home and my car should you desire so that you can check either at your whim. I will be ready for your inspection and have removed all my pubic hair as best I could while confined.

I hope this has answered your question and will help you understand my desire for you to be my key holder. I will answer any question you might have as honestly as I can. I only ask you understand I am still learning.

Paul

Brenda read the note twice and was excited with the prospect. Paul was offering her a free hand. She smiled and thought this could be interesting.

Brenda showered but she couldn't resist masturbating. It was not out of character totally, but she was not usually aroused after a night of play. Yes Paul's cage was having an effect on her too.

Dressed in shorts and a blouse Brenda went out to see the progress on the gate. She had two cups of coffee as she approached a sweating Paul. "Want to take a break?"

Paul looked up and was delighted to see her. "Yes ma'am, want to come sit on my patio?"

Brenda handed a cup of coffee to Paul then followed him to the covered patio. There they took opposite seats at the glass table. Brenda crossed her legs and was happy to see Paul's eyes take it in.

"How is the gate coming along?"

"About half an hour and I'll be finished," Paul said over his coffee then quickly added "ma'am".

"Paul you seem to be learning quickly. And I do like hearing you call me ma'am"

"Yes ma'am and I have you a lock for your side of the gate. I believe you wanted that option."

"And you will be finished in half an hour?" Brenda questioned over her coffee cup.

"Yes ma'am Miss Sutton, I should be."

Brenda smiled. In a soft voice she asked, "And what undies you wearing Paul?"

Paul blushed, "The ones you gave me last night ma'am. I hope that's alright."

"If you hadn't been I think I would have spanked you," Brenda smiled.

Paul again turned dark red. "Sorry if I disappointed you Miss Sutton."

Brenda felt a little randy. "Oh I'm not disappointed."

Paul smiled and his eyes lit up.

"But I'm sure I can find some reason to spank that bottom of yours before the day is over." Brenda said that as she held eye contact.

If she read Paul correctly that only excited him more. She made a note to find something worthy of a light spanking, even if it was just her hand and one swat.

"What are you going to do after the gate is complete Paul?"

"I need to go to the mall. I have a swimsuit to purchase ma'am."

"What do you think would be appropriate?" Brenda asked.

"I was hopping a two piece would be your desire ma'am. And if I have my way it will be a bikini."

Brenda smiled. "If it's too revealing I know you'll get a spanking." That thought excited her. She felt her sex soaked and wished she had worn a panty liner. She also decides if the suit was a two piece suite she would spank Paul. Brenda would use it as a test to see if Paul truly wanted discipline.

Just before she left Brenda informed Paul she would expect keys to his house and car when he brought her the swimsuit.

She walked away and headed home to wait. Brenda thought she might get a little more information on line. She was happy when she found many more resources. Before she felt information over load Brenda signed off. She stepped into the bathroom and stripped naked. She looked at herself in the full length mirror. She had let herself go a little and decided it was time for that to change. She would lose those extra pounds. Yes it was time to exercise. Then it hit her how she would do it. Without conscious thought her hand drifted to her sex. Soon she was fingering herself to a monstrous orgasm that left her knees weak. Out of breath Brenda leaned against the wall. What was coming over her?

At 2 that Sunday evening Paul arrived with a package. Brenda took the bag and had Paul wait in the living room. Before she left she looked at him and asked, "Paul will my soiled panties be safe?"

Paul blushed and quickly replied, "Yes ma'am Miss Sutton."

Brenda opened the bag in the privacy of her bedroom. Inside waere a small two piece swimsuit with wrap and a key ring with several keys. The ring had a large numeral 1 on it with 'in control' engraved down its length. Brenda got a thrill when she understood the meaning. For Paul, she was the 'one in control'. The suit was not as small as Brenda would have liked. But when she put it on she was happy with his choice. She felt she was too fat for even this one. However Brenda determined Paul would still be spanked.

Brenda thought about getting a beach towel but decided her host would provide towels and much more. Slipping on her sandals and covered with the wrap Brenda headed back to the living room. Paul sat on the couch patiently waiting.

"Come with me Paul we have one more thing to do before I swim at your house." Brenda didn't wait, she just walked toward the back of her house. Paul followed her into utility room. She faced him. "Paul since you enjoy wearing my spoiled panties I think you should pick a pair to wear tomorrow. Monday evening you will return the pair you are wearing now clean. At that time you will collect another soiled pair for Tuesday."

Paul bent to search for his next change. Brenda had a wicked idea. When Paul stood holding another soiled pair of her panties she bent to him and kissed his cheek. "Paul you are a dear, but since you like to wear my soiled panties I think you should buy me a dozen pair. That way if you ruin them I have lost nothing. So tomorrow night on your way home you will have an assignment. You will stop and purchase 12 pairs that you would want to see me in. Now mind you, you won't, but you will get to wear them after me."

Paul groaned. Brenda thought it was from not liking the idea, but in reality it was from his erection trying desperately to break fee.

Brenda looked Paul in the eye. "You will do as I say?" she asked in a non demanding tone.

"Yes ma'am 12 pairs," he said as he squirmed trying to relieve the pain in his groin.

"Splendid, now I want to swim. And I am thinking this suit is just a little risqué for you to see me in, but since you purchased it I will wear it. However you will still receive the spanking I threatened."

Brenda led the way into the back yard and waited at the new gate for Paul to open it for her. Walking to the pool she dipped her toe in the water. It felt so refreshing. Paul was standing beside her. Brenda made him turn his back as slipped the robe off and handed it over his shoulder. He could not turn around until she was in the water. The reason for that was twofold. First Brenda was a little self conscious in the swim suit. The second was she feared Paul might not like what he saw. She felt fat.

Sitting in the neck deep water Brenda looked up at Paul. He still had his back to her. "Paul will you get me something cool to drink please?'

"Yes ma'am Miss Sutton," Paul uttered as he walked toward his kitchen. He stopped long enough to place Brenda's wrap on one of the chairs on the patio.

Brenda was really enjoying the water. She was glad to have the bottom wet by the pool water. If not the light material would have surly shown her own wet spot in just a few minutes.

Paul returned with an iced drink for Brenda. She took it and thanked him. Then with pouty lips she commented on the hot sun. "Paul do you have an umbrella that could shade me. I am enjoying the water but the sun is just so hot."

"Yes ma'am I have one in the closet. I'll get it if you like."

"Please do that Paul and then you can sit down to hold it for me."

A few minutes later Paul sat on the side of the pool holding an umbrella to shade Brenda. She was delighted by his submissive spirit. She wanted to thank him for mailing her the key but decided not to.

When Brenda had enough time in the pool she asked for a towel. Paul apologized and headed off to get her one. When he returned Brenda chastised Paul in a soft voice for his careless misdeed. When she was ready to get out she made him again turn his back. Getting out and drying off she wrapped herself in her towel. Then with no words Brenda walked past him to the shaded patio. Taking her seat she asked for another cold drink. "And while you are inside I think you need to get more comfortable. Do you have swim trunks?"