The Key Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul retuned with the drink before he changed. When he returned he was wearing a baggy pair of trunks and a t-shirt. Brenda frowned. "Paul you seem to wish me almost naked and you dress like you were going to a church social. I think we need to discuss your attitude."

Paul took his seat and replied, "Yes ma'am Miss Sutton."

"I have been thinking that I need an exercise program. Are you willing to help me regiment a program Paul?"

"Yes Miss Sutton I'll do all I can."

"I was thinking that if you were to coach me and offer some incentive it would help. What I mean is call me three evening a week to remind me and as I say coach me. That way I would be more inclined to follow thru. And the incentive, I know it's expecting a lot, but if, no when I lose 10 pounds you would have to take me out on a Saturday night for an evening of dining and dancing."

Paul blushed.

"Am I demanding too much Paul?" Brenda said softly but with a pout.

"Oh no ma'am, I was just thinking I haven't danced in many years. I might not be a good partner."

Brenda smiled, "I haven't been out dancing in years either so we will be matched. It's settled. I need to make a few more arrangement but I want to be ready to start the program next Monday night. I'll need to pick up a few things and make room. Now it's time that we attend to your spanking. I believe you have three offences."

"Three ma'am?" Paul asked a little nervous.

"Yes, first the suit. Iit is much too risqué for me, until I lose 10 pounds. But I will wear it if you wish but it will cost a spanking each time. If you prefer, you can purchase me a different swimsuit when you get the panties. And since you think I have no modesty I want you to buy yourself the tightest smallest hot pink Speedo you can find. Then I want to see you in it." Brenda wondered if she was making too many demands.

Paul's eyes lifted and he said "Yes ma'am."

"With that settled I think I need a tour of your home. And we need to find something to administer your spanking unless you want to lay across my lap with a bare bottom."

"I'll comply with any type of spanking you wish for me Miss Sutton. If you will follow me I'll show you the house."

Paul showed Brenda thru his home. It had three baths and 4 bedrooms and a double care garage. The master bedroom was nicely done. A guest room also showed taste. A third bedroom was Paul's home office. The forth bedroom had nothing in it. Perfect Brenda said.

"Ma'am?"Paul asked.

"Paul this would be perfect for an exercise room. I have only three bedrooms and they are all furnished. Would you mind terribly if I took over this space for a while? It will just be till I get to where I want to be, weight wise that is." Brenda then frowned.

"What is it Miss Sutton?"

"Well I was thinking it would do me no good to lose the weight if I didn't stay in a maintenance program. If I take over this room I will wish to keep it till you no longer wish me to hold your key."

"That will be no problem Miss Sutton. The room is yours to use. And I believe you already have a key to the house."

Brenda stepped to Paul and kissed him on the cheek. "You are such a wonderful neighbor. I am lucky to have you." After the kiss she hugged him and felt the cage against her belly thru the light material of her wrap.

"Miss Sutton, it is I that is the lucky one."

"It's time for your spanking. I think since this is your first one I'll just use my sandal. Where shall we go to get this first task behind us?"

Paul looked at Brenda, "Are you really going to spank me?" It was easy to tell the emotion in his voice was not fear but excitement.

"Yes and since you didn't answer my question I'll decide. You will be spanked in your bedroom. Now head they way young man and take your punishment."

Paul followed Brenda to his bedroom. She directed him to pull his trunks down and bend over the bed. As he complied she looked at his ass in her panties. "You can leave the panties on, they won't help much."

With her sandal Brenda swatted Paul's ass cheeks alternately till both were pink and warm to the touch. When Paul was allowed to stand Brenda noted the wet spot in the front of his panties. "Paul you seem to be making quite a mess in my panties. I don't want you embarrassed at work so tomorrow you will pick up some panty liners. And while we are at it let's see how well you clean up that hair."

Paul rubbed his ass with both hands and uttered a soft, "Yes ma'am, Miss Sutton." He pulled the black panties down to reveal a bald pubic area that make the case more prominent.

Brenda was impressed. Paul was so willing to please. She stepped to him and kissed him on the cheek again. "Paul I know you needed that and I am glad you let me do it. But I want you to know I suffered a little too. Here look!" With that Brenda slowly pulled her warp to one side just enough to show the top of one breast. She lifted and swimsuit top to show where the key had been trapped against her skin. It was easy to see the imprint. "Paul I had to put the key in my top to keep it from swinging free and see what it did to my tender skin."

"I'm sorry Miss Sutton may I kiss it better?" Paul asked.

Brenda smiled. That was not the reason she showed Paul the imprint but she elected to allow him his wish. His lips felt like a mild electric shock on her flesh. He quickly pulled away. Brenda tried to regain her composure. "Paul I need to go home. Now don't forget what you are to do tomorrow. I'll have some other things I'll need you to put in the exercise room. I want it in order by Monday night. Oh and tomorrow evening I inspect your pubic area much closer."

With that she left to head home. Brenda needed to have a little privacy. She was finding she now had an over active sex drive. And what bother her was she had to take care of it herself.

To be continued if reader wish to hear.....