The Key Pt. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No ma'am Miss Sutton, I'll be alright. You can leave now."

"Oh no Paul I don't want to leave you in a spot." That said Brenda stepped behind Paul and ran her arms around him. She took hold of Paul's manhood and tried to point it toward toilet. Being shorter than Paul by two inches, Brenda couldn't see over his shoulder well enough to ensure she didn't make a mess.

Releasing her hold she stepped to his side and used one hand to try and point Paul's erect member down ward. Paul groaned.

"Did I hurt you Paul?" she asked with a smile.

"No ma'am, it's just that I can't...when I'm hard I can't pee. I need to so bad but with you...with your hand on me I can't"

"Oh Paul don't be silly. I'm just trying to help. As soon as you're finished I need to doctor you and get you secured so you can get your chores done. I have things of my own to do today and I don't have all day to fuss over a little boy with a hard wee wee."

Brenda tormented Paul for several minutes before he could get a stream going. It pained him but he needed the relief for his bladder. Brenda was amazed at all Paul had surrendered to her.

When Paul was relieved Brenda took her medical cream and coated his chafed skin. She was pleased with the results of the treatment the evening before. After Brenda was satisfied with the medication she went and got some ice. Paul wondered what was going to happen when she returned with her hand behind her. Taking the ice she shrunk his hard member so she could get the cage back in place.

Paul was a little curious because Brenda hadn't put the security ring in place. He soon learned how Brenda was going to keep the cage this time. She used several long thin cable ties in a belt around his waist. Two other bands, one on each thigh just under his but cheeks, secured the cage in place. But Brenda wasn't thru. She produced a panty girdle. Pulling it up in place she zipped the back closed. Using a small knife Brenda had made two slits in the material, one on each side of the zipper top. Placing one of the small locks in the slits she secured the top of the girdle.

"Paul I'll take the collar and cuffs off now. You get your chores done. I'll see you later."

Paul mowed and ran his errands with the girdle in place under his street clothing. Brenda was back by noon and let Paul out of the girdle. But before she did she cuffed Paul's wrists and secured them with the collar once more.

Before they ate lunch Brenda doctored Paul's sore skin again. Afterwards she put a full white frilly apron on him. She tied the sash behind his neck and the other in a nice bow in the small of his back. "You look so cute Paul in that apron. Guess you know it leaves your tush exposed. Since you're healing you'll need to spend the rest of the day without panties so that your injury will be exposed to the air. I have been thinking about your actions and I don't feel you have paid your full penance yet. I'm afraid I haven't broken your male ego completely."

"Miss Sutton you taught me my full lesson last night, I promise."

"I'm not so sure I did Paul. I think you still have need to be reminded of what you entrusted to me."

Paul dropped his head and whispered, "Yes ma'am Miss Sutton."

"What was that Paul? I didn't quite hear you."

"Yes ma'am Miss Sutton."

Brenda smiled. She had plans for the evening with Paul. After they ate she released Paul's wrists and made him put on some sweats. He had to accompany her to her house and bring in three items. One was a TV with built in player. The second was a scale she had purchased. The last item was a box with several things Brenda needed to complete her exercise room.

Back in his home Paul was naked and soon in the apron. And to add to his situation Brenda had his wrists cuffed and secured to the collar around his neck.

"Paul come join me on the sofa. We'll send a little time watching a movie."

Paul had to sit on the sofa and watch a 'chick flick'. Brenda enjoyed that Saturday afternoon snuggling to Paul and tormenting him. As they watched some romantic scene on the screen Brenda would rub Paul's thigh or whisper in his ear with a throaty voice. Paul was kept on the edge for the entire length of both movies.

Later in the evening Brenda went for a swim as Paul prepared a lite meal. She was getting use to the lifestyle. Later that night Paul was secured on his bed before Brenda removed the cage and applied cream to his groin. She would sleep with Paul again more to torment the poor sexually deprived man that to offer aid and comfort.

She made a show of heading to the bathroom to undress. Brenda didn't want Paul to see her naked yet for several reasons. One she was just a little self-conscious about the extra pounds she wanted to shed, and secondly she knew Paul could see her naked only one first time.

Brenda slept nude and kept her body against Paul. She wanted him to feel her hard nipples and her pubic mound as she rubbed them on his side. She also taunted him with questions. "Paul what did you think about when you played with yourself?" she asked again.

"Miss Sutton I thought about you most of the time."

"What other thing did you think about, other than me?" Brenda asked in a soft voice with her lips next to Paul's ear.

"Mostly you Miss Sutton."

"I know you said that but what else did you think about?" Brenda let her hands caress has hard member as she asked.

"Just you Miss Sutton, just you...and please don't stop."

"Now Paul you are lying to me. You have already told me you thought of something else. If you continue to lie to me I'll have to punish you. Do you want me to punish you Paul?"

"No ma'am Miss Sutton. But please just...oh please."

Brenda let go of Paul. He began to whimper and beg. She told him he would have to be truthful if he wanted anything from her. "Miss Sutton my mother caught me in my closet once. She spanked me and told me I was doing a nasty thing. I think of that sometimes. But most of all I think of you Miss Sutton. Please, please...just please."

Brenda kissed Paul lightly on his cheek and began to slowly fondle him again. She wanted to deny him an orgasm but not the frustration. "How did you see me when you play with yourself Paul?"

"I think about you naked Miss Sutton," Paul whimpered.

Brenda continued to stroke Paul ever so slowly as she replied. "Paul I'm naked in bed with you. You can feel me can't you? I mean I have no gown here to sleep in. I guess I shouldn't sleep with you but I don't trust you. You might want to get in the closet and wack off."

Paul didn't answer. His breath was ragged and he only moaned. Brenda thought it was time to call a halt to his stimulation. "Ok it's time to sleep now! I have some things for you to do tomorrow." She pulled away and let Paul in tears.

Chapter 5

Sunday morning Brenda woke and used the sheet again to hide her naked body. When she had dressed she confined Paul with the cage and zip ties before releasing him from the bed. Brenda left Paul and headed home to shower and dress. She had things for them to do that morning.

After enjoying breakfast out, they went by the nearest mall. They had to wait for some of the stores to open so they strolled hand in hand up and down the mall. Finally it was time for Paul to do some shopping. Brenda handed him a list. When Paul read it his face became red.

"Oh it's not all that bad Paul. You can start at this store. You can purchase my makeup here."

Brenda sent Paul into the store. She sat on the bench watching the show inside the store. Paul had to ask about almost all the products on the list. He also had to be careful and not show the list to the female sales clerk for it had other things on it. By the time Paul had all the listed items he was red faced. He was sure the woman thought he was buying them for himself.

The clerk had a smile that only deepened Paul's embarrassment when he checked out. The clerk watched him leave the store. Brenda noted that and stood to greet Paul was a kiss on the cheek. As she took the bag from Paul she looked at the sales clerk. The expression on the sales clerks face changed as she watched. Brenda smiled at her, gave a wave and a wink before she turned her attention back to Paul. The woman clerk shrugged her shoulders and went back to work.

"Paul that was so kind of you to purchase all my makeup needs. Now I won't have to go home to make myself pretty for you."

"Yes ma'am Miss Sutton, I was glad to do it."

"I guess we can go by Victoria's Secret for some of the other items."

Paul blushed. Brenda was enjoying his humiliation. "Or do you have another store in mind?"

"No ma'am Victoria's Secret will be fine." Paul was not anxious to go into the store for that is where he had purchased the 12 pairs of panties. He hoped the sales woman that had helped him last time was not working early that morning.

Paul's luck held and he was assisted by another female clerk. She was happy to show Paul gowns and robes saying that his wife was lucky to have a man that would want to purchase her such lovely lingerie.

Driving by a container store Brenda directed Paul to stop. There they purchased 4 stackable drawer units that would be placed in the closet.

The last stop was a drug store. There Paul had to purchase feminine necessities and products. On the list was a hair dryer, curling iron, eyelash curler, emery boards, nail polish, lips gloss, lipstick and eye makeup. The perfumes, combs, brushes and mirror were not a problem for him to place in the basket. But the last of the list made Paul cringe. That part was three different types of tampons, a box of heavy pad, more panty liners, feminine spray, hair remover, medical creams, a large jar of Vaseline, three tubes of KY jelly and a large box of condoms.

Paul had to check out with others behind him in line. To add to his discomfort the checker was a teenage girl. She almost laughed at all he purchased.

Brenda had watched the show as she thumbed through some magazines. She was glad it was the last stop for she needed to get home before she had a wet spot on her shorts.

At Paul's home Brenda took his credit card to shop on line while Paul prepared her 'exercise suite' as she called it. He had to install the locking knobs on the door to the room, the closet and on the door in the bath that opened into the opposite bedroom. With all the locks in place Brenda could secure her domain.

Brenda was amazed at everything the web offered in the way of chastity enforcements and accessories. She used Paul's credit card to order three new devices to control and contain what she felt was hers, as long as she was the key holder. She justified her actions in the knowledge that Paul could break the vase and be free anytime he wished.

The only thing that might slow her plan was the matter of her first order. Even though she had selected priority shipping, the package hadn't arrived yet. If it wasn't here by Monday evening Brenda would have to change her plans. That was what she was thinking about when Paul came in to say he had completed the items Brenda had requested for her exercise room.

That evening Paul had to shower in full view of his key holder. She secured him to the bed then doctored his quickly healing skin. Brenda slept with Paul again. And as she had done before, she slept in the nude. She had come to bed after all the lights were turned out. She would let Paul feel her body but not see her yet. She knew she would keep that from him as long as she could.

Monday morning Brenda applied the cream before she placed the ring and cage on him. Leaving a pair of her soiled panties for Paul to wear she released him and headed home. That day at the office several noticed a subtle change in Brenda.

That evening she called Paul to her home for inspection. The rash was almost completely healed. She was happy and decided Paul would wear the cage that night. If the rash was not completely gone the next day she would release the cage and doctor him again.

Escorted to Paul's she was happy to find that the package she ordered had been delivered. It was time for her to start her exercise program. Escorted to the room by Paul she made him retrieve the box. With that she sent Paul out of the room as she prepared the chair. When she was finished the massive oak chair could have passed for an electric chair. Through the brackets she had Paul install there were straps to attach the wrists and the forearms at the elbow in the massive arms. On the upright back of the chair there were straps for the upper arms half way to the shoulders. Two straps would secure the upper torso to the chair back, one at the waist and the other over the chest just below the armpits. Straps on the edge of the chair seat would hold the thighs secure, while one at the ankle and another below the knee would secure the legs to the legs of the chair.

With the straps in place Brenda went to her bathroom to dress. She stripped and put on a pair of leotards. Over that article she wore a pair of shorts and a sports bra. She wouldn't look all that sexy but it would help her work out. Brenda then placed an exercise tape in the player and turned it on. When she was ready she called Paul to his bedroom. "Remove all your clothes then come with me. I think you should watch me exercise and hold me accountable to complete the tape. Even if I don't make it through this time round you will have the responsibility to make sure I do better Wednesday."

Paul did as he was told and followed Brenda down the hall. Watching her ass in the tight outfit caused him considerable pain. When Paul stepped into Brenda's private lair he was shocked to see what the chair had become. It was then obvious why he had been required to place the brackets as he did.

Paul didn't argue and sat in the chair. Brenda wasted no time securing him in place. She then told Paul of his duties, "Paul you are to encourage me and make sure I follow the routine. It will do me no good if I don't work at it correctly. And you will have to help me with my diet too. I want to get to my fist goal in 4 weeks. If I do I will release you and allow you to drain yourself. I have read it is unhealthy for you to store too much in your balls. I know there are ways to get that out of you without you getting anything from it. I don't want to do that. I want you to get to come on your own, but you will have to earn it."

Paul responded, "Yes ma'am, Miss Sutton."

Brenda stepped on the scales she had bought. She made some adjustments then when she had it all set the scale said in a male voice, "You are ten pounds from your goal"

"Only 10 pounds to loose then you will be released to...to get some relief. I think you had better do your best to coach me and help me with my diet Paul."

With that done she began her exercise video. Brenda used the mat she had purchased to sit and stretch. She made sure she faced Paul as she spread her legs wide and bent to touch her toes. In just a few minutes Brenda was beginning to sweat. She thought about turning the A/C down but decided it could wait. If she got too hot she could always turn it down before the Wednesday session. But if it was cold poor Paul would shiver sitting naked in the chair.

The tape lasted 45 minutes. Paul did his best to encourage her as he watched her every move. Brenda managed to make it through the tape but felt the exertion. Looking at Paul she noticed his eyes on her breasts. Looking down she saw she had sweat thru the light material of the leotards and even the sports bra on top. The water made the material cling to her skin even more. And that was not all, her legs and stomach were also wet. Looking in the mirror in the bathroom Brenda saw her bottom was well defined.

That brought a different heat to Brenda's sex. Walking toward Paul she sat on his lap. That was made comfortable for the way the chair arms were supported. When she was looking down just a little into Paul's eyes she began to chastise Paul for being more interested in ogling her that coaching. She pulled his face in between her wet breasts and held him there. Paul inhaled thru his nose and got the scent of Brenda's sweat and perfume. It made his caged cock try and stir. Brenda felt it hit her on her open sex. The thin wet material over he pussy didn't shield her at all. She enjoyed the sensation and rocked back and forth on Paul's lap. In a few minutes Brenda reached a rewarding orgasm.

Paul was breathing hard as Brenda hugged him tightly. She was a little embarrassed but not as flushed as Paul. When she released Paul from her hug she leaned in and tried to kiss his cheek. Paul turned to let their lips meet. Brenda didn't intend it but she did kiss his lips. She pulled back before he could part his lips and let his tongue try to invade her mouth.

Pushing back at arm's length she admonished Paul, "That was not proper Paul, you have earned a spanking. I think we will have to purchase something to help you learn your lessons. So we will go and get what I think we need."

Paul didn't argue. He felt good to have felt her lips on his.

Brenda left Paul secured as she bathed. She put on a pair of shorts and a top before returning to the bound man. She released one of his arms then give instructions. "Paul your panties for tomorrow are on the floor in the bath room. They are with the things I was wearing. You will wash my things and have them ready for Wednesday. You will wash the panties you are wearing too. Report to my house tomorrow after work. You will get a change of panties and we will go for a drive." With that Brenda left.

The next day at work Brenda was a little more active than normal. Instead of staying in her office till she was needed she walked among her workers. She was cheerful and offered assistance to any that needed it. It was not totally unusual for Brenda but not the norm. Some noticed, several didn't see the changes beginning in their boss.

Paul went to work with a smile that morning. Ryan noticed and persisted till she learned the reason for Paul Fisher's smile was named Brenda. It was at that moment Ryan knew she had competition for Paul.

That evening Paul arrived at Brenda's door. She make him strip in the laundry room and report for inspection. After changing panties and redressing they headed out. Paul was the gentleman and opened the car door for Brenda. She was certainly enjoying the attention. It was nothing like the men in her office that would take her out only for a romp between the covers. But then Brenda had to admit that she did need that on occasion. And really the thoughts of any of the men she slept with hanging round was not appealing. But to have Paul near was not that bad at all.

Paul followed directions and found Brenda was taking him to a store for adult needs. He felt a little ill at ease escorting Brenda into the establishment. Some of the clientele were not of the best character. Brenda strolled thru the isles looking at all the wares. She had Paul on her arm and occasionally asked what he thought about many of the things. She looked at fetish ware for a female dominatrix as well as many interesting restraints. There were movies and magazines. There were racks of local and national papers advertising resorts and individuals seeking others. Another section of the store was devoted to dildos and plugs. There were costumes for roll play and a rack of heels and boots. Finally they arrived at the items Brenda had come for. She looked at a leather covered paddle. She held it and smiled at Paul. Swatting herself on the bottom with it she asked, "Paul dear will this do?"

Luckily there was no-one nearby. "Yes Miss Sutton it should do nicely. If that is what pleases you I will buy it."

"Paul you are so generous. Thank you for all you do for me. Now I think it's time for us to leave this place. I have seen all I need to see and now have a better tool to correct you with."