The Key Pt. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda drank her second cup of coffee and watched from her back window. Paul was working quickly. She wondered if he was upset. She wanted him just a little jealous. Brenda wanted Paul to think the man spent the night in her bed. He had not.

In truth the man was a co-worker. Brad was 15 years younger than Brenda and worked under her in the phone center. He had taken her to a company dinner for their retiring director. Neither had a date and it was convenient for both to go together. And Brad moonlighted as an executive cab service with the Town Car. His roommate was entertaining that night and Brad needed to be at the airport early the next morning. With the airport much closer than his apartment he has slept on her couch. But Brenda had no intention of telling Paul the true happening on her 'date'. In fact she did all she could to make him think she was well pleased by 'her date'.

That afternoon Brenda felt the discontent in Paul. She removed the lock and used a seal so he could put on his pink speedo and swim with her. He kept his distance in the pool. Brenda feared she had pushed too far.

That night she was preparing to sleep with Paul. She secured his hands before she turned out the lights and climbed into bed. She noticed Paul faced the wall. When Brenda climbed in she noticed he didn't move to snuggle. She was at a loss. What to do next she wondered. She felt the key that had rested between her breasts for over three weeks and realized she didn't want to give that up.

Finally Paul asked, "Did you and him sleep together?"

"Paul shame on you. That is not a proper question to ask a lady."

"Did you?" he demanded.

That angered Brenda. She didn't ask if he had fucked that Ryan bitch. "Well yes we did and his cock filled me better than any I've had in a long time."

Paul began to cry. Real sobs. Brenda got up and released Paul's hands. She sat on the bed beside him. "Do you want me to leave?" she asked. She truly feared the answer.

Finally Paul said no he wanted her to stay. Brenda climbed back into bed and pulled Paul to her. She realized that a man could be sensitive about the size of his manhood. She would not make that mistake again. In a few minutes Paul stopped crying.

"Paul I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so crude. Tell you what I'll do, tomorrow will be your day. I'll be your date. You can decide what we do and where we go. Would you like that?"

Paul seemed to perk up a little. Than night they slept touching but not embracing. Brenda hoped he hadn't ruined their relationship. She considered confessing what really happened but thought he would feel that was the lie. All she could do was just wait and see what Sunday brought.

Paul was the perfect gentleman all day. He took her to eat and then to the park. The night was spent watching the sun set.

Brenda decided that next weekend she would allow Paul to cum. He would need it by then.

To be continued