The Keys To Seduction

Story Info
You forget your keys.
1.5k words
4.36
18.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, winters day in January. The snow was falling lightly, like soft feathers free floating. You my lover had just left for work and the memories of the night before's love making still vivid in my mind. You did everything so passionate, loving with intensity never felt before. I couldn't have wanted for more. You brought the wild woman out in me, so easily without even trying. Then again you always know what it takes to get me going.

The more I thought of the night before, the more aroused I seemed to get. I could no longer resist myself. I went the spot where we had made love. I lay down and removed my clothing slowly as I felt my body with my hands caressing myself as I moved along each curve. I could still feel your touches from the night before. The thought of your caresses arose the burning desires within me, as I lightly caressed my own body. I could feel all my nerves come alive. I closed my eyes and imagined your touches. The fire burned within me the passion I was imagining in my mind were thoughts of your touches, kisses, caresses. Instead of my own hands it was yours I was feeling. I could feel the juice spewing from between my thighs. The heat arose from my loins and I was awakened by your imagined touch.

As I sat on the bed, becoming in tuned with my own body, the imagination of your touch and the thought of you here made the control unbearable I could not fight my urges. I reached into the night stand drawer, and got my favorite toy. I placed it on the bed, and lowered my wet vaginal cave on to it slowly, feeling every inch slide inside me. I turned on the vibration to get a little more stimulation as I began to slowly ride the love toy. My hands caressing my ample bosom, and then moving to my breasts as the joy of your imagined touches, over took me. I wanted to feel your hard rod inside me as I rode you. I wanted a repeat performance of last night.

The thoughts overwhelmed my brain as I began to feel my clit between my fingers and the juice ran down my hand as I rode the vibrating machine as if it were you. Oh the pleasure was all so good but not quite the same. I had to take my self off the hard toy and rub the vibrating tip on my clit. This gave me such pleasure as it vibrated the nub of my womanhood. Oh I imagined it was your tongue licking and sucking me. I placed the toy back in side me as I used the other hand to stimulate my nub as I rode the toy faster and faster and harder with every stroke wishing it were you I could hear myself moaning and throwing my head back as I rode. Feeling my breasts and then moving down again to my throbbing nub wishing you were here to taste the pleasure.

Oblivious to my surroundings, and unaware you had come back home and were standing there watching me and the way I was pleasuring myself . I continued to do so. With my eyes closed as I imagined it was you I was making love to. I rode the toy faster and moaned even louder as the feeling of eruption was overtaking my body. I reached in the drawer one more time to pull out our secret weapon....the vibrating silver bullet. I placed the steel bullet on my nub and accelerated the speed to max. Oh my GOD I thought the feeling was going to kill me. It felt so good if only it were your hard cock deep inside me. The vibration from the bullet was sending me into convulsions as I lay back and force the stiff toy deep inside me and allowed the bullet to vibrate my nub. I felt weak in the legs. I let out a scream that would have woke the dead. Then I noticed you standing there. I didn’t know what to say.

You stared at me and I could see that you were pleased with the glory you had just witnessed. An erection stood tall with in your trousers. You grinned and said, “I love watching you get off,” “It is so arousing and sexy” Knowing that this pleased and excited you made me feel more at ease.

By this time you had taken your own clothes off and was beginning to stroke yourself I was feeling aroused again as I watched you feel the tip of your penis as you closed your eyes to imagine me touching you. I cleared my throat to get your attention and as you looked at me I parted my legs for you to view my still wet pussy and throbbing nub. I engaged my fingers in a dance inside my walls and the other hand I let drift across my body and rest easily on my nipple as I gently ran my fingertip in circles around the pink flesh of my breast. I could see your strokes getting faster and your mouth seemed to beg for my juices.

I came to you and placed myself in front of you and continued to caress my breasts but my other hand moved from my woman hood and took the place of your stroking hand. I stroked you as your mouth found mine and our kisses became hunger. I then stood up enough to place my vaginal wetness into your face as you took your mouth and pleasured yourself with my juice. You then lay back as I rode your tongue and mouth as though it were a toy. Oh the pleasure was abounding as my heart raced. I could feel my vaginal cave throb as the excitement overjoyed my body.

I turned into a 69 position so that I could enjoy the pleasures of your stiff cock. Oral sex was one of our most favorite forms of sexual pleasure and we both enjoyed it immensely

I teased the tip with my tongue, still riding your mouth. I grasped your hardness, and let it slide Feeling every inch slide slowly in the warmth of my wanting mouth. As the passion over came my womanly wildness, I stroked your cock with my hands as I sucked the tip slowly teasing you then I engulfed the manly rod into my mouth slipping it to the back of my throat with such force. I heard you moan as your mouth stopped, for only a brief second, suckling my womaness. I continued to ride your mouth as your tongue fucked me and the juices spilled into your mouth. I was moving up and down on your cock with my mouth sucking you hard and caressing your balls with my hands as I motivated my mouth as if it were my woman hood moving around your dick.

I could feel the hardness of your manhood throb and some juice spilled from its tip. I continued to ride your face with my wet vaginal cave, as your mouth was feeding from my juice and it felt like I was about to explode. I continued to concentrate on your hardness as I continued to mouth fuck you. I felt the warm liquid spew from your penis and down my throat. I continued to suckle the juice and swallow the contents as my throat massaged your penis. I could feel u stop to enjoy the eruption and the sucking pleasure I was giving you. This in turn excited me. I drank all the liquid that had erupted from your member and then I laid back on your body as you continued to let me ride your face. I could no longer contain the orgasm that was inside as I griped your arms and the liquid poured from me like a fountain. As it streamed out from my vaginal lips you drank from her. Oh what a magnitude of pleasure.

I didn’t want it to stop. I wanted to feel you inside me fucking me. I wanted to ride your rod and taste my juice upon your mouth . I wanted to feel you pleasure me with your rod. I wanted you to ride me and fuck me in doggie style. I was out of control with wild passion.

With that flowing through my mind, you turned me around in the doggie position. You were so strong and domineering. With one quick thrust, you were inside me. Fucking me like an animal. It was so primal. The moans became squeals of delight, then animalistic screams. You were fucking me so hard and so good. My breasts were bouncing to your movement Your thrusts so deep, and hard.

I scream. "YES! OH YES, FUCK ME BABY, FUCK ME." An animalistic grunt came from your lips, and I knew you were about to explode. I pushed my hips back you with a fiery. Wanting to explode with you. Sounds of primal ecstasy filled the room, as we came together. Both us sweating and breathing hard. We kiss passionately.

As, our bodies come down from the high we experienced. You smile wickedly, and say, "thank God I forgot me keys." We laugh.