All Comments on 'The King's Creed Ch.01'

by Noble_Truth

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
daves_not_heredaves_not_here20 days ago

OMG, what a place to leave this unfinished!

MakehandpartyMakehandparty6 months ago

Arguably one of the greatest of all time. Right up there with Weerdo, ShyChiWriter, ElSol. I don't know why this author stopped writing. I only know that the world is much poorer because of it.

FZYONEFZYONEover 1 year ago

Come on!!! You must have something! Please! This was really good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pls continue one of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where are the chapters?..

PeteTimPeteTimabout 2 years ago

Loving this story. More of this please. Surely there’s more coming soon.

lookbob66lookbob66about 2 years ago

So sorry. I figured there would be dozens of comments. Good writing and editing. Good character development. Good plot with interesting plot devices. Thanks for the story and please keep writing.

mecarelionmecarelionover 2 years ago

I wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are surely an entertaining writer. Please continue with your ways.

Amflyer1Amflyer1over 2 years ago

This is a very interesting story. Thanks.

wallyt344wallyt344almost 3 years ago

MORE CREED!!!!! This was almost as good as Celestial Matters

Shadowtheory2080firmShadowtheory2080firmabout 3 years ago

You can't finish it this way. Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I very much enjoy your writing.

I very much enjoy the writing. You do very well in building the characters and the back stories for them. I have also read your other stories as well and can not seem to put them down until I have read the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave it five stars.

This is an excellent piece of fiction. I greatly enjoyed reading it. However it’s been six years since your last submission. I feel gypped. Please finish it or hand it off to another author. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great plot and well written

The Creed stories really aren’t my cup of tea. BDSM or variants thereof just don’t do it for me, and yet I read the whole bloody lot in two short sessions. Great plot and very well written. Time for more please, but surely with the girls getting their freedom and (perhaps) a little payback for their treatment?

KittyKat775KittyKat775over 4 years ago
Guhhhh

Damn. I was really hoping Jonathon would give these girls their freedom. It seems that he has given his alter personality control over his own chip. At least that's my theory. I think that's why he keep changing and getting more dominant. I can't take much more of this.... if this doesn't end with those girls getting their freedom from Jonathon.... I'm gonna be so pissed haha. He can literally go into their head and make them the boss of their own device. It would be that easy, considering he did it to himself. It's ridiculous that he hasn't thought of that, yet. It's driving me crazy.

I_like_to_spankI_like_to_spankalmost 5 years ago
Parallels to SM Stirling

This brought to mind the Draka of SM Sterling's sci fi series. I can see it opening the door to many potential story lines, some better than his.

Actually, the offsetting improvements to normal people that allowed them to deal with the genetically engineered Draka are close to the neural device here.

I think you are doing it better than Stirling did it. This is quite an accomplishment with a lot of potential. Don't undersell it.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A great addition!

A truly well written and superbly thought out plot! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gripping

Very well done!

I can see you've read Man Against Time. Such a great book.

What an excellent expression of emotions and byplay.

This is your true calling, Noble. If it doesn't take too much out of you, do it professionally. And forget what the critics say. That dumbarse that wrote the overly long criticism in your Devnik reviews in 2013 is simply envious of your talent and a determined narcissist. No one really gives a shit about what people like that say. Don't you take it to heart.

Carry on with your dreams and stories, they're vastly entertaining and are screaming for a wider audience.

All the best from Melbourne

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deserves the Highest Praise

This is quite possibly the hottest fucking thing on this entire site, and that's including your your other extremely praiseworthy story. I absolutely love everything from the plot, to the characters, to the evolving d/s... just everything about it.

And all I can do is hope that these genuine words of encouragement can help you find the motivation to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

It’s been awhile MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did anything happen

Nothing really happened in this chapter, a plethora of new threads true but no crescendo nor culmination.

chip812chip812about 6 years ago
So evil!

I'm addicted and now there is no more. Such frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Imagine how pleased I was to know you'd continued the story... then my dismay to discover it lies dusty and abandoned for many years.

Pick up the pieces, man! Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Enjoyed all the series. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hope you're ok

Hey NT, hope you're doing ok...was just checking to see if there were any updates....it's amazing how three years can go by so quickly.... But I imagine that real life can get in the way and interrupt any flow or momentum you had, which I know of course makes it all that much more difficult to restart something when it's been derailed for so long. So, I don't know if you'll ever get the chance to wrap up the King's Creed with a sequel...would be great to see it finished at some point. But if you don't, thanks for what you've written already. Was a fun ride. take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You MUST Continue!!!

For future stuff it'd be better to have Sarah kneel while spreading apart her legs, and putting her arms behind her back, while thrusting her breasts foward(chest out); as a more submissive stance so her juices flow down her thighs dripping onto the floor.

Shes should also get a double diamond encrusted gold navel piercing as a mark of her being a slave, she should also be made to wear a thin black latex collar around her kneck and pushed to do work as a glamour model, softcore porn photography mode,l and as a camgirl to earn money as a further way of demeaning her.

Jon should also ejaculate on Sarah's face and chest before she leaves for work and then have her rub it in instead of cleaning it off, so that she can feel the sticky residue when ever she sweats while at work, so that she never forgets her place.

---

I noticed that although you have a rule where sarah is supposed to wake jon up with a blowjob every morning, she hasn't done so even once yet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update????

LMAO. Sorry, but when you say you are eagerly awaiting a update to the story I cant help but laugh.

Either noble truth is not reading these comments by all the people posting and begging for an update, or he is reading them and doesn't give a crap about his loyal fans.

Either way its been almost 3 years since the story was posted and no update even though noble has posted a few times over the years saying he was going to update it soon. I'm guessing its a safe bet the story has been abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story and waiting for update

I generally read short stories. Your's is the largest I have ever completed. Eagerly waiting for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey twat

If I for one minute thought Noble was going to finish this story I would not say anything. Unfortunately Noble has a history of not finishing his stories as you can see on SOL, he has 5 stories listed 3 of which are incomplete counting this one.

LedgeEndDairyLedgeEndDairyover 7 years ago
Noble - Take your time man

Hey Noble,

Don't listen to these impatient twats in here complaining about not publishing followups for the story. It takes zero effort to complain, so that's what they do. Keep doing you, man. I hope you can get back to writing the story but as a fellow writer I understand that sometimes the zeal and passion goes away. More to the point - your style of writing and particularly the subject matter are awesome, and I struggle to find authors of your caliber here or even in paid publications, I really hope you can get back to it soon, friend.

To the impatient twats (you know who you are):

Seriously, chill out. If you think insulting the author is going to incentivize him to write more, then you're dense. Encourage him, stop insulting him, and be grateful that he took time out of his day to publish FREE works on this site in the first place. Peace, friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear Noble

Some Authors are of noble intent, they write because they have a story inside them that needs to get out. That they want to share with the world.

And then there are assholes that only write for ratings, comments, and favorites. I'm assuming you're the second kind looking at the last line. I hope your dog died of cancer is the reason you lost interest in writing.

nesmontnesmontalmost 8 years ago
Sigh

I understand if all this writers don't want to write anymore. It is their choice in the end although selfish if you ask me after posting the stories with great potential. It would be f... nice though to post updates every couple of months on you bio site for example: no progress, didn't feel like writing, didn't like the way was progressing so deleted and started afresh or progressing slowly expecting to finish in couple of months. Not giving us hope by saying that you have some time set aside this summer... a year ago and surprise surprise nothing since then. You got commitments, lack of ideas people understand you don't get paid for posting it on this site. It's a hobby done in your free time we do understand but please f... update us. It only takes a couple of minutes max.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I swear by all that is holy!!!

Every single good literotica author better be either dead or without internet for the past 2-4 years. Because if not then there will be words!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LMFAO

If noble takes much more time to finish this story we'll all die of old age.

DorenWinsloweDorenWinslowealmost 8 years ago
Superb

This story is just all around amazing. The sex, the plot, the attention to detail, the psychological aspect... I am very eager to see the next instalment in this series, whenever that happens to be. Take your time on it, and make sure it's the best it can be and live up to the previous pieces. These things take time. I look forward to the day I see the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

Where's the rest? When you put, "Ch.01" you need to have Ch.02, etc., etc., etc....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely love love LOVE all your stories. Read them over the last couple of days and would love to have them continue. Having this one mostly focus on domination seems a natural progression from what happened in the last Creed story. I await more stories from you eagerly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do I really care anymore ???

After waiting so long for this story to be continued I think I'm over it. Truthfully I never really thought it was as good as the original Jonathon Creed story anyway.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013about 8 years ago
Toying with us, aren't you?

Our patience is not endless - You WILL tell us what is happening to Jonathan Creed!

OBEY!

RemenicientRemenicientabout 8 years ago
love it! please continue!!!

You must continue this story, please! I love the dominant theme, this is in the Mind Control category, what is mc for if not to dominate. You can't please everybody, but you can displease everyone by not continuing the story!

Unicorn85Unicorn85over 8 years ago
Great story, but wished for more clear characteristics of the protagonist.

I love the story but agree with domination theme is begining to be the overall storyline. Would be enjoyable if there were more indebts of the main characters intelligence, his abillity to learn and adapt. He seems to not be the same person as to begin with as his first self from first story would have easily understood everything that was going on so far. He is far from dumb and absolutely not afraid of acting upon it. But he seems to have grown rather weak willed and at the mercy of his second persona and the chip from as the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reasons

I gave you 5 stars for for a fertile mind, but i do much dislike the domination theme.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
You know... according to Monty Python...

If he was dying he wouldn't actually WRITE "AAaarrrggghhhh....."

Come ON... you AREN'T going to stop there, are you...? I mean, how inhuman could you be...? *chuckles...*

Much enjoyed this... I really hope you continue it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Now November. These stories rank with the best. You can't stop now. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH MY GOSH.

Woah. That cliffhanger at the end... Dude, you need to put out fhe next installment SOON...!

...

Please...?

...

xboxplayer68xboxplayer68over 8 years ago

'Ello!

this has been the longest i have waited for something without loosing hype over time. i imagine this next chapter must be very long, thought-out, or Noble_Truth has had very minimal time to work on it. im glad to see the lack of very negative comments. I full heartedly hope that you have not given up on us Noble, for you had a talent great enough to be a top selling novelist. But if you have actually become a novelist i would be happy if you told me the title of your book.

yours truly,

the guy who wrights full paragraphs in comment sections. :3

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepover 8 years ago
Next?

hope the next chapter/s arrive soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
guys - read his biography!!!

he's working on it - read his biography. taking time this summer to finish part 2 and another story. waiting is hard...but he wants to make it worth it...I'm looking forward to it as well. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
????

Been well over a year now.

Looks like another great story that will never get finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE, MORE

I love this start of a series. Plus I love your body of work. Write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
plz finish

Plz finish this story gaaaawd

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 9 years ago
Update??

Broh

are you still writing??

some update will be great

i keep checking for new parts or other often

please some update

Paladin11987Paladin11987almost 9 years ago
Great story..

I'm anxious to see how this ends up. Kick ass literary work.

JreamlandJreamlandalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

I'm intrigued, I thoroughly enjoy the way you write and that there is always something in the future to look forward to. Thank you.

Please update us all with a progress report, if you would be so kind!

Faithfully - J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

Please continue. I beg you. Please.. I kinda.. well.. I'm lusting over Jonathan Creed for a while his always my mind. I want to have a chip like that.. Please

Lady_AcerbusLady_Acerbusabout 9 years ago
Would you kindly...

...finish this story, please? I've spent most of today reading the first story, and the last forty-five minutes reading this chapter. It's fascinating, and I'm dying to know how it continues. I mean, this ending wasn't much of a cliff-hanger -- I already knew Jonathan would simply supersede her will through Lydia, and keep her from shooting herself. Though I wonder; does she have a program running like Sarah does? She was clearly emotionally attached to her father as her imprinter, so I figured maybe her attachment would transfer over to Jonathan.

Also, for all that Jonathan seems to dislike The Beast, he's my favorite character. I do have to ask, is Rex the name of The Beast of the name of the chip?

Anyway, this story is awesome, and I'd love to see it continued. Please keep writing if you can. If you can't, it's understandable, because life happens, but I would so dearly love it if you continued. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?????????

Are you going to finish this story one day Noble_Truth or is it going to end up another great but unfinished story as so many do on this and other websites.

Just wondering.

zeester22zeester22about 9 years ago
in just 2 days

Have I red all you're stories. They are great, I don't know how you do it, but I read one sentence, and I'm literally pulled in the story. first I was very disappointed that you started writing this story, and didn't continue on celestial wars, but know. Please finish both stories. Cause WOW, they are amazing!!:D

amazing job, you're writing is phenomenal and please continue. Thank you:D

love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

Really great writer love all your storys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story

I am wondering if you will ever complete this story it seems that it has a been a very long time between chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Update ????

My schedule has finally got some breathing room. I now have enough time to write every day. I am going to attempt to have this story finished by November 15. Hopefully it will be edited by the 20th, and then posted in short order.

I'm sorry about the wait. You've all been very patient.

NT

All your fans are still sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting for the next chapter Noble_Truth. You couldn't post and give us an idea of when the next chapter may be ready could you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it but

loved it but no ch 2. and ch 1 was published a year ago?

hope you havent stopped writing, was great,

lyricallovelyricalloveover 9 years ago
This is so fascinating!

First an issue I have. I feel like there are parts of the story that don't flow so well. I find that I have to go back and reread some parts because I get lost. Especially during some of the more action packed places. I have to figure out the flow of the events and how the characters got where they are. I hope that makes sense. Done with that!

*****SPOILERS AHEAD*****

I want to know more about the chips! What's happening to John? Who or what the fuck is Rex? Is that some kind of alter ego? But then "The Beast", said he was a repressed part of John.... Could Rex be the chip, like some kind of AI? Oh! Also, what exactly happened that made John repress this other part of himself?

So many questions I have! I can't wait to find out what happens! Anyway, awesome stuff! The fact that John is so intelligent is a complete turn on (even before he was chipped/accepted the other part of himself), and his control makes it all the more delicious.

I truly admire your work and creativity, and your stories are fun and exciting to read! Happy writing you evil, cliff hanging jerk! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Hope we will have more from you soon! Awesome read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant brilliant brilliant

There is nothing better written on this entire site. Now impatiently waiting for Ch.02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mediocre

i had hoped this would be worthy of the author's other stories and am disappointed to find it is not.

And it's unfinished.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 9 years ago
take the time to make it good...

I too have been waiting to read your next installment. I have really liked this series! Waiting is hard. But what's even more disappointing than waiting is getting a story that's rushed and not the best it can be. Just want to encourage you to do what it takes to make it good! :-) (but hurry! lol). looking forward to it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
prequel

at least give us a date this is unfair to all who have been waiting for months now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
status?

You know, it'd be really great if we could get that next chapter before Christmas...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Awesome story. Please let him be in control of himself. And bring us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep Going

This is such a fantastic story and series. Your cliffhangers totally suck but I can't wait to read more! Post soon!

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 9 years ago
4.2 MUCH much better than the prequel.

Despite the (fewer) grammar problems, this is MUCH better written and has a much better story line. Great improvement.

PromQueenSubduedPromQueenSubduedover 9 years ago
Ending is fine. Great start.

This is a great story and you are a fabulous writer. You do such a great job with the details. I wouldn't end a book the way you did, but I think it is a perfect chapter 1 end. It has me panting for chapter 2. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

Well done, great story line. Looking forward to the next installment! Don't let any detractors get you down-this is not a research paper site. Sometimes good enough is! The story is more than good enough!

Please hurry, we will take it warts hairs and all!

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 9 years agoAuthor
Delay

After giving the manuscript to beta readers, I was given feedback that the ending is...not good. And by that I mean poorly written, rather than simply an unhappy cliff hangar. This might be due to recent family sorrows, and a time of transition in my life.

I've decided to rewrite the ending. Completely. This mean rewriting about fifteen pages worth of material. I will do this over thanksgiving. To make amends, I will offer a sample of the first chapter via email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dying over here

Great read, captured all aspects of a brilliant story good job! Must have read this five times now and im dying for the sequel to come out now i absolutely cannot wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting

Reread this story and the prequel 3 times in 4 days in anticipation for the next chapter. Checking back every few hours for an update. YOU ARE KILLING ME NT!

Seriously though, it is an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Par excellent.

Which I'm told has to do with French language, meaning pretty damned good. I'm sure there are typos and grammar goofs. Those are found in most books on the market. So what!! Great story.. Hot damm it is good.. As was said before this could be the next series for a best seller on the market. Thanks for sharing.. I can only say thanks again. As with others following your work, we're waiting for next part with baited breath. Coneger2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
goobers, booboos, and uh-ohs aside.....

This sequel and its parent are categorically the best story I've come across on Literotica in over a year! Please carry on!

Please also run one last review, spell-check, technical FBI check and plot check before submitting.....to ensure the technical presentation is as strong as the overall story.

Love Sarah, great lead character in Jon!

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

My schedule has finally got some breathing room. I now have enough time to write every day. I am going to attempt to have this story finished by November 15. Hopefully it will be edited by the 20th, and then posted in short order.

I'm sorry about the wait. You've all been very patient.

NT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story

This could be a great stand alone series on a non X rated site.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please keep writing

These stories are fantastic! Please continue writing. I adore Sarah and cannot wait to find out what happens to Carol. Personally, I hope Jonathan turns into her master

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
evil

u seriously need to update the story

and it happens to be the best i have ever read(I SWEAR)

SkAoUtSkAoUtover 9 years ago
A great adventure

I enjoy the way you're slowly explaining the powers of the chip+mind combination. You're a good story teller to be sure. What you don't write about much is sex. The eroticism is there, you've got lots of sexually volatile moments that sort of fizzle. You're not writing for a daytime television show. We want read about the nitty gritty sex they're having.

Thanks for keeping this series going. All I would ask is for more tab A into slot B type filth.

SynapsisSynapsisover 9 years ago
An especially evil person

Yes, this is a particularly bad point to have a cliff hanger when it's been seven months since you've released the last chapter. Loving the story, but the MC just seems to be turning into a cruel person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Amazing story! Please continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You sir are simply amazing

I love the way your characters have evolved so naturally and wonderfully. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellently done!

In the first Jonathan Creed story, the main character gets into his role reluctantly. In this sequel, he is starting to enjoy what he is doing more and more. The same care is given to the development of Sarah from a bratty self-centered narcissistic teen into a totally submissive slave. The story thus far develops these characters with meticulous care, and I love it - the descent into a sort of madness that's pure delightful erotic fantasy. I really look forward to the next chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exquisite

Other than misuse of a few words, this has been a stellar read. I very much look forward to reading more as you're ready.

SvenosSvenosover 9 years ago
Next chapter please

Cmon bro, gives us something. I just finished reading this for the third time.

Time for an update.

DocOcDocOcover 9 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!

In the names of Asimov, Clark, Heinlein, Bradbury and so many others CONTINUE PLEASE?????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

More please...

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago
*grins* oh what a wicked one you are......

*grins*

You just had to leave us with such a cliffhanger, didn't you?

i am truly enjoying this storyline. i have been curious since the first about Jonathan's early childhood.... particularly the events surrounding his parent's death. For some reason, i strongly feel that his beast stems from that event. I am truly loving the D/s scenes and the descriptions of Sarah's submission and slavery to him. Too bad Carol is such a bitch. It'll be interesting to see how you have Rex handle her. *smiles*

i am eagerly anticipating the next section of the King's Creed. Keep up the excellent character building. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Your writing. Your imagination is incredible. Enjoyed every word of your Creed stories. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gr8 but a little disappointing

i have read Jonathan Creed many times and i still can read it a few more times, but this story somewhere lacked. nd it is not just abt sex scenes nd all.... the story also could have been better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
undoubtedly intriguing

While a closer spell check would ensure correction of tiny but significant errors the story line of this series (written so far) is challenged by few within the given tags. I couldn't help but think of Dan Brown's enticing Robert Langdon as I followed Jonathan Creed and his carefully weaved character and story pattern. I must say as an avid reader your stocks have sky rocketed in my books. I am also eagerly awaiting the next installment of the Celestial series as this one.

best wishes

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Correction

Please insert a " to " between hope and influence in my previous comment.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous