The Kinkiest Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the warm water cascaded over us, I worked a steady in-and-out motion with each thrust burying my cock deep in her ass. Even though I had come not thirty minutes before, I let go with a tremendous force, depositing my load deep in the recesses of her ass.

The second thing that happened was shortly after this. I had drunk quite a few beers, and I had gone down on her with the dildo, and she had sprayed my face, but before I fucked her, I told her I had to get up to go pee. All that beer wanted out, and it was uncomfortable to be turned on and wanting to fuck, but have to pee at the same time.

"Um, there's something I've always fantasized about," she said as I started to get off the bed.

"What's that?" I asked as I started for the bathroom.

"For a guy to pee in me while he's fucking me."

Well, after the experiences we'd been having, I figured, "Why Not?"

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs, reaching out to me with her arms. I walked back to the bed and she took me in her arms as I lay on top of her. She reached down and grabbed my cock as I buried my wet face in her hair. She guided the tip to her hole and pushed against it. I returned the push, and slid easily into her. I slowly stroked it in and out.

"Let it go," she whispered. "Just let it go."

I was trying, but I couldn't quite get to that feeling of letting it go while I was in the middle of fucking.

"Please," she whispered again in my ear. "Piss in me. Fill me up with your piss."

I was having trouble, but the fucking was feeling so good, and I was really enjoying it

"Just let it go," she whispered again, and suddenly I felt it nearing. I felt it moving up my urethra, and finally felt the tip of my penis open as the pee began to gush out of me. It immediately flooded the inside of her pussy with a warm, slick wetness that enveloped my cock as I emptied my bladder into her cunt.

She started coming and she came and came, each wave harder than the last, until I had emptied myself. I growled and grinded, once, twice, three times into her and then spurted my load into her piss filled cunt.

"Oh my God!" she said. "That was incredible." I think that was a fair description. As we talked about it later, I asked if that had fulfilled her fantasy. "Just one more thing," she replied. "Next time after I start coming, pull it out and piss on my tits, stomach, and pussy." No problem.

So for about six months, until I finished film school and took a job in New York, we had a twice-a-week ritual. I would drink coffee all afternoon, then have a few beers with her. She would bring out the dildo, lead me by the ear to the bedroom, I would go down on her with my tongue and the dildo, she would hold me by the ears and drench my face with her cum, then I would put my cock in her cunt and piss. As soon as she started coming (which was like clockwork), I would pull out and piss all over her tits, her stomach, and I especially enjoyed aiming it at her pussy. After that, it was my choice, I would either continue fucking her in the cunt, or smear her juices on her ass, roll her over, and take her anally. Then we'd get up, shower, and she'd change the sheets and bed pad that she always miraculously had clean and ready.

It was the pissing in her and on her pussy that was the kinkiest thing I ever did with a woman. And by the way, her name was Gina.

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done with someone? Email me with your story. If it's good, I'll edit and compile it with others and print it here

-Heironymous

12