The Kirsty Fantasies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,447 Followers

He looked at me and smiled politely. I considered that from my bathrobe he would assume I had just been in the bath although he wouldn't think that if he saw my heels and got a view of my stockings below the hem of my robe. He didn't seem to notice though and walked over to Susan and gave her a kiss. It was a strange feeling for me, looking at a man who I then knew would get to fuck me as often as he wanted over the next two days, just that he never knew it himself yet.

"Alan, this is Natalie..." She said, Kirsty's friend. Alan smiled again and said hello. "Although I haven't quite told you everything..." She continued cryptically. Alan looked puzzled, his eyebrows raised, his head shaking as if to make clear he didn't follow.

"Natalie stand up and come here!" Susan commanded. I did so immediately and I saw Alan's amazed expression as I complied immediately in obedience. Susan beckoned me over until I was directly in front of him. Susan walked behind me and I felt my face redden as she swiftly removed my dressing gown to fully expose my body to the now astonished Alan.

"Happy Anniversary honey! I got you a slut!" Susan said triumphantly as I saw Alan's gaze pore all over my exposed tits and down to my hairless cunt, damp from the realisation that he would be getting very well acquainted with it quite soon. I could feel my face reddening already, being so suddenly an openly exposed to this man.

"What is this...What's this all about.....Have you hired a hooker?" stammered Alan, not quite believing he was already been treated to the free view of a naked woman in his house, with his wife freely consenting to the viewing.

"I just told you. I got you your very own slut for the weekend, our slut in fact. You know how we've always talked about me watching you fuck another woman and join in and how I would love to dominate her. Well, this is she. She is Kirsty's slut and she has given her to us for the weekend. She is very well trained and obedient (making me sound like a pet dog!) I give you full permission to fuck her. Fuck her wherever, however and whenever you want this weekend. She will suck your dick, take it in her arse or her pussy. Isn't that right, slut?" she spoke rapidly and excitedly, her eyes now wide in excited lust, her face glowing in lust.

"Yes Miss....I will do whatever you both want. I am as you have said Miss, a slut, Kirsty's slut and as she has commanded, I will do whatever you tell me to do." I loved these statements of submission that dominants make me say every so often. I loved how they both stared at me intently as I openly surrendered my body to them for their use.

"Good girl. Now get on your knees. Hubby would like to get his cock down your throat I think!" Alan was still confused and trying to come to terms with all of this. Susan knew she had to show him this was all OK and not some sort of fidelity test. She took total control and unbuckled his pants and pulled his boxers down quickly. A gorgeously thick cock sprang out eagerly. Susan kicked his clothes across the floor and knelt down in front of him, taking his cock keenly in her mouth. She sucked his cock briefly before standing back up, stroking his shaft with her hand.

"Now slut, get this cock in your mouth. Hubby has always wanted a deep throat blow job but I can never quite manage it. I'm sure you can!" As she said this, she pushed me forward on my knees until his cock was right next to my lips. I heard Susan gasp as she saw me open my mouth wide to take him in.

"Mmm, that's it, you dirty whore. I can't believe this, sucking my husband's cock in front of me. On your knees with Alan's big dick in your mouth only five minutes after you've met him. He's going to have his cock in every hole you've got before Monday...I can see you love that cock, isn't it lovely and big.....mmm....look how it fills your whore mouth" As she said this, I felt Alan begin to thrust into my mouth. I relaxed my throat ready for the invasion.

Susan was determined to participate. She pushed the back of my head onto his dick and other times, pushed his bum forward so he could slide into me. I concentrated fully now on taking his dick in my mouth. His thrusts were now making the head of his cock slide down my throat. I coughed and spluttered against the thrusts, spit dribbling down my chin as Susan ensured my mouth was well fucked. She moved from me to him, kissing him, feeling my tits, pinching my nipples and occasionally, squeezing his balls or tracing her nails across the shaft of his cock as it slid in and out my mouth.

As this continued, I felt Alan tensing up, he was close. Susan knew it too. She stood up behind me and for some reason, pulled my arms behind my back and encouraged her hubby to ram his cock deep in my mouth with me in a totally submissive position. I felt Alan grip my head, his fingers gripping my fringe as, with one last thrust, he exploded in my mouth. His come rocketed against the back of my throat and I struggled to keep my mouth wrapped tightly around his shaft as he pumped my mouth full of come. As he subsided, he slid his cock in and out of my messy mouth to pump me with the last few drops as I spluttered with the gooey mess he had just planted in my mouth.

"Swallow all of that come, you dirty slut!" I heard Susan shout from behind me. I gulped it down.

"..and clean him up. Lick that shaft dry and suck his balls!"

She was enjoying this intensely now, controlling my actions easily. I complied as usual, my greedy tongue lapping the visible globs of spunk off his shaft and popping the head of his cock back in my mouth sucking the remaining cum from his cock slit. Satisfied his cock was clean, Alan obligingly lifted his thick cock up towards him so I had a full view of his balls. He lurched forward and rested his heavy balls on my chin, allowing me to run my tongue all over them, massaging them after they had just unloaded in my mouth.

I was dragged to my feet suddenly by Susan. Alan sat down, still in shock at just being sucked off by a woman he never knew in front of his wife of over 20 years. Susan grabbed me and pounced on me, her tongue springing into my mouth and exploring my own tongue and mouth. I heard her whimper in lust as she tasted Alan's come in my mouth and we kissed for ages while Alan watched intently. I felt Susan's hands run all over my body, mashing my breasts, running her fingers over my nipples as I felt her breathing quicken.

She pushed me roughly onto the couch. I was surprised by her force as she pushed quite forcibly. I saw her practically rip her dress off to reveal her stockings and heels, almost in uniform with me. She said nothing but, with me sitting on the sofa, she opened my legs wide. Looking squarely into my eyes, she watched me gasp as she stuck her fingers up my cunt. I was totally wet and slippery and her hands met no resistance. She kissed me and continued to finger me. I saw Alan move in front of us to watch.

Even between my feelings of excitement and ecstasy I blushed a little at the thought of the view he was getting. He could I'm sure see straight up my hot cunt as his wife's fingers shot in and out of it. I was bucking my hips violently and it was all too much. I screamed loudly and came over Susan's fingers, my hips thrashing wildly, my juices running down my legs. Susan was delighted. She looked down at her sopping fingers almost in amazement. She presented them to my mouth and I eagerly sucked my own juices off. She dipped them erotically in my mouth until I had cleaned them.

"My turn now!" she said, "You're going to eat my cunt while my hubby watches. It should get him nice and hard again. I want to watch him slam your dirty cunt later!" As she said this, she swapped places with me on the couch and opened her legs wide in front of me, her fingers swiftly finding her slit and opening it up whilst she played with her clit.

"Come on you dirty whore, get your tongue inside me, and do it now!" she said, revelling in my obedience. I leant in, breathing in her musky scent and the smells of her excitement. I prodded my tongue against her hole and immediately tasted just how wet she was. As soon as I made contact with her clit, I felt her legs jolt in excitement and she groaned out loud. She clamped her fingers to my hair and started thrusting her pussy up and down in my face.

As she did, she encouraged her husband to join in, "Come on honey, join in, you can do whatever you want to her, I want to see you own her arse!" She said, her breathing becoming ragged as she was close to her first ever female induced orgasm. I felt Alan behind me, his hands probing my pussy and my arse. He leant forward and grabbed my tits, his hands roaming all over my body. Susan smiled, content that Alan was starting to loosen up and that they were both now happily using me. As I started to feel Alan maul me, I felt Susan clamp her thighs heavily against my head and she screamed out as an orgasm ripped through her body, her pussy rippling and throbbing against my tongue. We all stayed in place for a few minutes, presumably to allow her to come back to her senses before I was roughly hauled to my feet from behind.

"On the table slut!" Alan ordered, clearly now understanding better the rules of this new game. I clambered on it shakily, my back feeling cold against the surface of the wooden table. As soon as I did, he spread my legs wide and nudged the head of his cock against my wet slit. I shuddered, anticipating my cunt getting filled. Instead, he toyed with me a little, the head of his cock probing my entrance, the shaft sliding across, but not inside, my pussy.

"Come of honey, fuck her! Slam her dirty cunt!" screamed Susan, now recovered from her orgasm. As she said it, it was my turn to scream as he did just that, launching his dick straight up me to the hilt. He grabbed my legs and pulled me into him as I started to enjoy the feeling of his shaft splitting my pussy in two. As I'd become a slut over the last few weeks and months I had grown to love this feeling of being pounded by a cock deep inside me. If I thought about it rationally I could get worried that I was descending deeper into becoming a real whore; in the phraseology of porn, a dirty cock slut.

However, as he split my dirty cunt in two on the table, my stockinged legs draping lewdly over his shoulders, I just took every inch and loved every minute. All my feeling of submission washed over me, I wanted to be a complete tramp and whore for these two and I knew I would be.

Alan was now fired up and ready to take me hard. Susan stood next to us on the table and watched his cock disappearing up my slick slit, his thrusts making my tits jolt and flow up and down lewdly.

"Oh god yes, look at the tramp taking your big cock, You're really giving it to her. She really is a dirty fucking slut!" said Susan, delighted and aroused at seeing Alan taking complete control of my cunt.

"Tell Alan how much you're enjoying his cock slut," commanded Susan.

I could hardly breathe as I was being pounded but my pleasure was always heightened by having to verbally confirm my sluttishness to dominants; "Mmmm. Oh yes, Miss. I love your husband's big cock hammering my slutty cunt, please fuck me as hard as you want, I am here to take it from you whenever you want. I love being so easy for you. Fuck me."

This confirmed submission tipped Alan over the edge and I felt his urgency increase as he thrust balls deep up inside me. He pulled his cock out suddenly, my legs falling horizontally over his hips. Susan quickly leaned over and grabbed his cock, wanked it once or twice and they both groaned and cried out as several hot jets of come were fired over my tits and belly. They both kissed erotically and passionately as I lay there, used and deliciously taken again.

Alan walked around to me and gripped his now wilting shaft. He slid it across my lips so I could feel his salty come coat them. He pressed his cock into my mouth firmly and, still holding it, shook it from side to side, feeling my tongue cleaning him up before he pulled it out and walked over to pick his clothes up and shower. Susan hadn't yet finished with me, she spent the next few minutes scraping the globs of come off my body with her fingers and feeding them to me, smiling as she inspected each clean finger emerging from my mouth each time.

"Very good start slut. Now get yourself cleaned up and come back downstairs. Friday nights are our TV nights so you're going to serve us drinks and snacks whilst we relax." She said this matter of factly and disappeared to freshen up herself. True to her word, I served them all night, still dressed only in my stockings, she had me waitress for them and clean and tidy the house. A real subservient whore, I loved it!

Day 2 -- Saturday Morning

I was woken up the next morning by the alarm clock. Susan must have set it. I noticed a note on the bedside cabinet as soon as I came to my senses. It directed me to my outfit. It was skimpy and lacy and was a novelty French maid's outfit. The black stockings were real, there wasn't much else, the outfit barely covered my vitals, the skirt was so short I knew it only covered my bum if I was stood straight and didn't move.

I quickly jumped in the shower, lathering myself in soap, trying to wash away some of the soreness from last night. I thought to myself that there was little point as I knew (and let's be honest hoped) I would be thoroughly used in my first full day at the cottage. I felt my pussy stir at the thought. The warm water made me horny and I started to rub my clit a little thinking about the possibilities of what could happen to me.

Just as I was starting to enjoy myself, my fingers on my clit, I was rudely interrupted. Susan had burst the shower door open and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cubicle. As I took a forced step out, she brought the palm of her hand crashing down on my arse, spanking me hard.

"We know you're a dirty slut but you do not do that with my pussy! It belongs to me, you belong to me, whore. Dry yourself off quickly. Luckily I have your punishment lined up already."

Saying this, she observed me drying myself, her arms crossed, looking indignant as I dried myself thoroughly, my arse still stinging from what was a sharp and forceful slap.

"You don't need your full outfit just yet whore, just put those stockings on and follow me."

I quickly did as instructed, noticing the stockings were particularly slutty, black hold ups with a slutty black seam up the back. I was just trying to look in the mirror to make sure they were on correctly and immediately noticed my reddened arse cheek. Again, Susan was impatient and grabbed my arm, leading me out and downstairs.

My face soon became as red as my arse as I was led into the kitchen. There was a man there. He was overweight, a jolly and chubby face beneath a side part of hair that was almost entirely grey. I took him to be about 50 years old and he had on a grubby white overall type coat. As soon as he clapped his eyes on me, clad in nothing but stockings, he stood up, eyes on stalks, mouth open in amazement.

"Here we go Mike, a slut as promised. I will pay you in kind this month if that's ok. My slut's mouth should be able to cover it?" she laughed at her suggestion, looking at Mike's reaction.

"Jesus Suzy, you're serious? I thought you were joking! You only owe £20! Are you sure!?" He looked almost pleadingly at her, as if to ask, 'please tell me this is for real." as I stood there I tried to cover my tits with my arms but Susan kept pulling my hands back. I felt this guy's eyes all over my breasts, between my legs, leering at my stockings and my exposed pussy. Susan dragged me towards the kitchen table, spun me around and pushed me over the table so my arse was sticking up In front of the milkman.

"My slut sucked Alan's cock last night, then she pleasured me before Alan took full advantage of her whore pussy. She loved every minute. Can you believe that when I just went upstairs, I caught her playing with herself. As you can see, I had to punish her."

I couldn't see what was happening but I then felt Mike's hand on my red cheek. He commented that it was still warm. I blushed deeply again as Sue laughed and asked him to make the other cheek the same colour. He did immediately, his heavy hand slamming into my tender arse. I cried out, Susan and Mike giggled. Mike took the opportunity to wriggle his fingers between my legs and even dipped his middle finger into my cunt. I think I heard him put his finger to his mouth and taste it. I was ashamed that as usual, I was dripping and his finger had gone in so easily knuckle-deep.

"Well it's unusual but I guess I will accept your offer Suzy. This whore's mouth probably isn't worth twenty quid but I'll help you. Times are hard and so am I!" As he said this, Susan pulled me around and pushed me onto the floor.

"Oh I don't know Mike, Alan said she is a very talented cocksucker. Let's face it, she's had plenty of experience." she said, as she ran her fingers through my hair, "Time to pay my milk bill you cheap whore!" she said looking down at me, amused by the situation and delighting in my shame and being whored out to a stranger (to me) for a pitiful twenty pounds.

Mike didn't stand on ceremony now. He unclipped his big pants so they tumbled heavily to the ground, the belt buckle and keys jangling loudly as his trousers hit the floor. He didn't pull his boxers down but fished his cock out. It wasn't particularly impressive. Moderate length and girth but it was hard, and it was being waved in my face betwixt the slit of greying and unclean boxer shorts.

I was fully accustomed to being obliging now and as soon as Mike had grabbed his cock and waved it in my face, I opened my mouth and started to pay off Susan's milk bill. Susan looked down as he thrust his hips and slid his shaft in. She smiled, satisfied that I was being suitably used. As I continued to suck I recall being totally turned on by the way they then acted. Casually! As I bobbed my whore mouth over his cock, in just a pair of black stockings, on my knees in a kitchen, the noises of my slurps and gags filling the room, Susan and Mike chatted as if this was perfectly normal. Susan moved across the kitchen and made a cup of tea as I choked on cock:

"So, how's business Mike."

"Difficult Suzy, I'm not sure how long I can stay in business if it doesn't pick up soon."

"Yeah times are hard these days, glad I got out when I did. Cuppa Mike?"

"Yes please Suzy, that would be lovely."

As they inadvertently humiliated me by not even concentrating on what I was doing, I felt that familiar increased urgency and anticipated release from Mike's cock. He looked down at me and pulled his cock out my mouth:

"Time for your slut to take my delivery Suzy!"

"Oh goody!" she said, clapping her hands theatrically and moving back over to us to watch. Mike gripped his cock and wanked it over me. Just as Susan arrived on the scene, a hot jet of come slammed into my face just between my eyes, the next one over my nose. There wasn't lots of it for once. As soon as he finished he pushed the cock head between my lips and I took it in again, tasting his slightly unpleasant come that now covered his dick.

He allowed me a few seconds to clean his cock before pulling out, putting it back in his boxers and pulling his trousers back up again. Zipping back up, he took a seat at the dining table and waited for his tea.

"Finish the tea for me whore. Two sugars for mike, none for me. When you're done, get back in that shower again, no playing this time! And dress as you've been instructed and wait in the front room."

"Yes Miss." I said quietly, Mike's come dripping off my nose. Mike chuckled as he saw me collect a drop of come and feed it into my mouth. I thought I may be punished if I had let it drip onto the floor.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,447 Followers