The Kirsty Fantasies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,449 Followers

I got up and went upstairs and dressed in my skimpy maid's outfit. I took my time as I didn't want to bump into Mike again and sure enough, when I returned, he had gone, milk bill paid.

Susan looked at me on arrival and smiled contentedly. She walked around me two or three times to inspect me, pulling the hem of the skirt, probably to confirm it covered hardly anything. My fears about the outfit were confirmed. I had only black seamed stockings, stilettos, an all-in-one black maid's 'dress' if that's what it could be called. The skirt went nowhere near covering my stocking tops and hardly covered my bare arse. Basically, I looked every inch the slut.

Strangely my next orders from Susan were to go back upstairs and remove all my clothes and put on just a dressing gown. Apparently the maid's outfit was for later and she just wanted to check it 'fitted'. It didn't but I guess she considered it did for her own purposes. Again, I did as I was ordered and came back downstairs, grateful to be covered up in my favourite satin robe. It was knee length and still a bit 'sexy' but at least everything was covered.

"She's ready for you now Alfred. Are you ready?" I heard Susan say. She was on her mobile and although I couldn't hear 'Alfred', his answer, whatever it was, made her laugh. "I will send her over in half an hour. Have her back to me before 4."

Susan then noticed me there, a questioning look on my face. She ordered me to fix us both some breakfast which I was grateful for as I'd not been allowed to eat after my tea the day before, unless you count the helpings of sperm I had been treated to. As we ate, Susan told me that Alfred was the guy next door. He was widowed, in his 60s and that I was going to be loaned to him for the next few hours.

After I had finished breakfast and cleaned up, Susan took me next door. The houses were large but Alfred's house backed onto hers at an angle and there was a way into it from her back garden. As we got to the house, she rang the doorbell as I stood next to her nervously.

Alfred opened the door. I immediately liked him. His face had a lot of kind warmth in it. He was about 5' 10, his face was quite wrinkled, looking every bit his age, which I think was about 67 or 68. His eyes though were ice cold, deep set blue and still had a youthful sparkle. For a man of his age he had a surprising flourish of hair; a large unruly mop of white and greying hair and an old fashioned looking moustache of the same colour. Overall, I could see in the past that he must have been a handsome and dashing man.

He urged us into the house but Susan reminded him she wasn't visiting but that he was taking delivery of his goodies for the day. One was a basket she had brought which I later learnt was his dinner that she always made him, the other was me!

He said his polite thanks to Susan and she winked back at him saucily. Alfred ushered me in and showed me to the main room. He was very courteous, he offered me a drink, which I declined and then asked me to take a seat.

He looked at me and I could see he was somewhat embarrassed. He was, I'm sure, both polite and courteous to women normally so I assumed he didn't quite know how to claim me as his prize. I felt I had to help him.

"Would you like me to remove my gown, Sir?" I said, smiling a little shyly at him. His eyes lit up.

"Yes my dear, why that would be a delight, thank you."

I stood up and walked the short distance to him and slowly undid the tie on my gown, allowing it to fall away from me. I watched Alfred intently as I did this, I was enjoying myself despite my nerves as I could see how much pleasure he was getting from this and how much more he would soon get. I slid my gown right off and let it fall to the floor. Alfred's face was a picture, his eyes lit up, scanning my whole body, looking intently at my heavy breasts and my face to read my expression. He was happy with what he saw, I was smiling.

"No hair, my word!" he said appreciatively.

I wasn't sure what he meant at first until I realised he was looking at my shaved pussy. I smiled again, this time accompanied by a warm blush of embarrassment.

"Would you like a closer look at it?" I said, feeling as though that, unusually for me, I had to take the initiative.

"Yes indeed my dear, yes indeed!" he said enthusiastically.

I looked around the room, there was a small-ish sitting chair in the corner. I went and fetched it and sat down, immediately spreading my legs widely for Alfred, letting him see my pussy in all its glory as I opened my legs slowly for his viewing pleasure.

Alfred looked hungrily at it and then back to me. A troubled look crossed his face.

"Natalie my dear, are you sure this is all OK. I mean, what does a gorgeous young girl like you want with an old crusty like me? You're not being made to do this at all, you do this because you want to yes?"

It was lovely and gentlemanly of him to ask and I assured him immediately.

"Oh yes Alfred, I have the lifestyle I choose and if I didn't want to be here right now, naked in front of you, I wouldn't be, I can leave any time I want of my own free will. Please relax and tell me what you would like me to do, it would be a pleasure for me to do whatever you want."

He smiled warmly, reassured that he had free reign. He moved closer to me and seemed to study my body intently as his hands began roaming over me. He lifted my breasts gently in his hands playfully feeling their weight appreciatively before his hands went down my arms and tummy and to my waist. He slid his fingers vertically between my legs and I felt him slowly pause over my clit and pussy entrance. It felt very much as though he was re-familiarising himself with the female body and enjoying the feel of me and he murmured appreciately as he felt the softness of my skin against his.

"My word! So wet, you are enjoying this my dear! That's good to know!" We smiled at each other, I was nearly always wet these days, always ready like a good slut should be. Alfred spent a good few minutes exploring me, his fingers now sliding deep inside me as my own excitement began to build. He looked at me again.

"Now Natalie, it's been some years since my dear Frances passed and a few before that since I did anything like this. One thing that I've actually never experienced is, well to be blunt, a blow job. Would you mind my dear?" He looked expectantly at me. I don't think he still believed I was there to do his bidding and his nervous look indicated that he still believed he had gone too far in asking so boldly.

I didn't answer, I just smiled and sat next to him on the couch. I pulled his belt off and pulled his pants down. Perhaps an ageist thought, but my biggest fear right then was that he wouldn't be erect. I needn't have worried. He was already very firm and I pulled his cock into my hand and started to stroke it. He had a nice looking cock, not big in length but the head of his cock was very bulbous and the shaft thick.

I rested my head on his stomach and set to work. I licked his shaft slowly up and down, before taking the head in my mouth greedily. I held it there for a while, my tongue lapping and swirling over him before slowly and deliberately sliding my mouth down his pole until he was down my throat. I felt his hands in my hair and gliding over my face, head and neck and once in a while he would stretch and grab a firm hold of my tits which he seemed to enjoy playing with. I kept this going for a long time, this was no 'Johnny come quickly', he made me work for my reward and I had to use all my skills to bring him to that point of no return. Besides, I was very eager to give this lovely man a wonderful blow job so I didn't rush, I worked my tongue and mouth slowly and deliberately over his cock to give him as much pleasure as I could. He signalled I was about to achieve my goal by warning me.

"Oh Natalie my dear, I'm almost there, I'm almost there...quickly...!" he moaned.

I think he said this so I could take his cock from my mouth so I guess I must have surprised him by giving him one last thrust into my throat before I felt his hands clench and I felt the warm, sticky reward of his come hitting the back of my throat. I kept my head still as he unloaded, there seemed to be buckets of it. I swallowed the lot and did my usual clean up before popping his cock out and leaning back up to look at Alf. He was sitting there with a look of dazed pleasure on his face and thanking me repeatedly.

He pulled his trousers back up once his senses had returned and asked me to sit on the couch in his place. As I did so, he moved in towards me and, kneeling on the floor between my legs, he began to finger my pussy again. I lay back and began to enjoy the touch of his rather rough and calloused hands. Without hearing him move, I gasped loudly as I felt his tongue lap at my pussy and clit. His touch was slow but skilled and persistent and within minutes I was squirming under the skilled tongue of an old man. As my orgasm came close he took his tongue away and started fucking me with three fingers. I exploded on his fingers, my pussy throbbing and dripping out my juice.

"Oh, I'm so glad I was able to oblige you my dear!" he said, looking down between my legs as my juices trickled out. He allowed me to recover and asked me to join him for a cup of tea after I had put my gown back on.

For the next hour or two we had a perfectly civilised time. Alfred asked me about my career, my home and interests and he told me his. I made his dinner and tidied his house a little as I went along, playing the part of maid eagerly, bringing to mind my slutty outfit that I was to wear later.

As time drew on, Alfred began to look thoughtful again, like something was troubling him.

"Natalie, my dear, you have to leave me in a short while. I'm an old man and I expect this will be my last chance to sample female delights. In truth, I thought my last chance had gone long ago and I'm amazed to have been so fortunate as to spend this time with such a gorgeous young girl as you. Would you mind obliging me once more?"

I smiled and said of course, thinking he wanted another blow job. At his age, I admired his stamina as I wasn't expecting my services to be required again. I moved towards him and knelt between his legs but Alf stood up instead.

"Not that again my dear. I was wondering, well, it's been so long since I had sex and I've never in my life taken a girl up the er... back passage. Do you think...I...er...?"

Realising what he wanted, I obliged again. I took his hand and led him to the bedroom that I had noticed earlier during my tidy up.

A few minutes later, I had gotten Alfred hard and thinking to make it easy for him (as a slut should!)I lay flat on the bed and pulled my legs towards my chest so my pussy and arse were both on display.

"Here you go Sir. Can I suggest you take my pussy first and when you're ready, slip it up my bum?"

"Oh thank you my dear." Alfred said and within a few seconds I felt his cock enter my willing cunt. He wasn't rock hard, but hard enough to enter me and I could feel his cock stiffen within a few strokes. He played with my feet and stroked my legs as he got into rhythm and penetrated me. From my angle, I could see each thrust as I revelled in seeing and feeling this pensioner's hard dick slide in and out of my cunt.

A few minutes in, he pulled out. He asked me to wait in position and went to the bathroom, returning with a tube of cream.

"Don't want this to hurt my dear!" he said as he quickly spread cream over his cock and then, fingered my bum hole, spreading the cream inside my hole. For someone who had never done this before, he was deliberate and patient, overly so as again, his main concern was not to hurt me. I was no stranger to anal sex by then and I knew I could take him relatively comfortably.

"I'm ready now Sir. Come on, take my arse. Let me feel you inside me, please."

Alfred smiled keenly at this and put the cream to one side. I saw him look down and aim his cock down to my arse, his face a picture of concentration. After a little struggle, he found his target and I gasped as I felt the head of his cock begin to open my arse up. He was perfectly gentlemanly as he entered slowly and deliberately and I loved the feeling as I felt him all the way in. As he enjoyed the sensation of his cock buried up my arse hole, he held both my legs in position gently. He shouted out once or twice and was loving the feeling of buggering my tight little hole. He built up a slow and steady rhythm and I lay back in pleasure as he buggered me slowly and calmly.

"Oh my dear! Would it be ok if I unloaded in your bottom? I feel I am quite close."

Through my pleasure and pain, I had to refrain from laughing at such a polite request to the arse fucking. I whispered breathlessly that it was fine and before I knew it, I felt Alfred rock back and then plunge hard into my arse before pumping me full of his sperm again. My arse enjoying the gorgeous sensation of feeling every twitch of the thick pole inside it as he unloaded into my belly.

He subsided into me, spent. We lay there for a few minutes before getting up and getting dressed. Alfred kissed me goodbye sometime later. I hoped it was not my last time with him, I so enjoyed being able to pleasure such a delightfully nice man.

I returned to Susan, telling her everything. She was delighted at what we had done, even more so when I told her how much I had enjoyed his charming company. She was so delighted, she hugged and kissed me, tenderly.

"For being such a good girl, I'm going to allow you a rest now until this evening. You will need all of your energy for tonight. We have guests and lots of them. Perhaps you would like a bath and then you can come down and watch TV and relax?"

I took her up on the offer, relaxing in the bath and soaking away the rigours of being used by two men already that day, my mind already wondering what Susan meant by me needing my energy for later...

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,449 Followers