The Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed the pillow away and looked down and what I saw almost made me cum right on the spot. He had buried every inch of himself inside me, so much so that I could see a lump in my lower stomach that was clearly the head of that flat cock. I felt so full, so amazed, and so amazingly fuck-crazy that a new wave of juices flowed from my pussy. "Keep going." I gasped out, and the Minotaur complied, drawing the glistening rod out of my cunt with an audible slurping sound of moisture and lust.

I came. With gushing juices and thrashing limbs I came so hard that I feared a loss of consciousness, but the Minotaur grabbed my shoulders and the feeling of its steady hands kept me in the world. My slit spasmed, and convulsed with the powerful orgasm; my entire body shook and every part of my soul was on fire with such lust I never thought achievable. But the beast wasn't done. Again he slammed into me, and again I came. Again he withdrew, and again I came.

I could feel every ridge and vein of his wonderful cock and it drove me wild, as well as exhausted me. The more he pounded me, the more I gushed juices around his sensitive rod, the more lubrication he had, the more he slammed forwards. Finally, after countless explosions and squirting expressions, the bull reached his limit.

He yanked me down onto his rod and impaled me more than ever before, his head breaking through my cervix to pour its seed into my womb. The load was just as big as it had been the first time, gallons and gallons of white cum flowed like a river from the tip of the minotaur's cock strait into my hungry womb. I came hard, and for what I thought would be the last time. The convulsing flesh of my pussy only helping to milk the creature's rod even more. and soon I was full, but the bull wasn't done. Cum gushed out, spilled onto the floor in a great, white tide. My stomach expanded as it tried to take as much as it could, and by the end I looked like I might be pregnant.

The minotaur was panting, his fur darker than before, covered in sweat. He pulled himself free of my cunt and as the barrier was removed a fresh typhoon of seed rushed out onto the cold stone floor. I lay there, used and satisfied. My eyes could no longer focus, and I felt light-headed. I was hardly conscious when the minotaur turned me over on my stomach, still not finished with my body. Three holes. That was the deal.

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but perhaps that's because I was already so numb with pleasure. I could hear the creature grunting and panting as he shoved himself into my ass. The pressure inside me was unique, and I didn't feel much at first, but soon, as I recovered more from the first pounding, my nerves sprung into life with new waves of lust and pleasure roaring through me. I became aware that, along with my nerves, the Minotaur himself was also roaring as he violated my body with every thrust. He had ahold of my arms, and was pulling me backwards, impaling my ass on his spike, his cum more than enough lubricant to slide easily into my depths.

I gasped and moaned as my sensitive passage was spoiled, used to bring an animal to climax. The though aroused me, and sent me over the edge into another orgasm. Fresh juices dripped from my used cunt and onto the floor as I came, the muscles of my ass tightening around the bull's thick meat. The beast enjoyed the sensation and lifted me off the bed, and into the air, thrusting upwards into me ass.

Once again, I could feel its climax rising. More. More was the only thought that was in my mind. I was screaming it at the top of my lungs, begging for the minotaur to fill me as he gushed, in great pulse after pulse, more of its milky seed into my body. The pleasure was unreal, unlike anything I would have expected. I felt so full, so complete, and so satisfied. As I came for the final time atop that blazing hot cock I could feel consciousness slipping from my grasp. Blackness.

I awoke what I have figured out to be days later, my body recovered partially, and a great hunger inside my belly. I was lying on the bed, sheets cast atop me. The beast was nowhere to be found. My body still ached from the pounding, but there were no visible bruises or permanent damage. And I was alive, which is important.

I explored a little, after finding my feet. I was naked, of course, the robe having vanished, but I didn't much mind, even going to far as to run my own hands over my exposed flesh as I recalled bits and pieces of my time with the creature.

But as I thought of him, so he appeared, looking surprised to see me. He let out a snort and grinned, or at least what I assume was a grub. His cock was no longer erect, to my slight disappointment, but he carried with him a large tray of meat and fruits, as well as foods of a delicious variety. Apparently the priests feed him down here.

And so here we are. I found an old book, and pencil, and have been writing this as we eat at the table. I'm not sure what will happen next, but I will record it here. I think I have a plan.

12