All Comments on 'The Ladies and the Master Ch. 01'

by cymoril0001

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GinaKincadeGinaKincadeover 14 years ago
I believe the writer is new to this style

The story was lacking in sexual scenes, not necessarily a bad thing if it was meant to be more of a romance. The term master is usually a BDSM use, however not to exclusive to it.

Perhaps "Master" is simply happier as a voyeur, or thrives on punishing himself for something.

He did not deny Angelique, simply said perhaps after the party, yet then changed his mind and went to explore the garden...interestingly enough I am hoping for an additional scene, but of course that would not fit into the same category.

I thought it was a good start, but watch for the spelling mistakes..many times there are uses of "he" instead of "her". It can be a big turn off to the reader. More detail to the sex scenes, the big one was great but still pretty vague. "Diddled" sounds like a term a child would use, perhaps even "played with" or "stroked" or "enjoyed".

Every Erotic Story comes from a writer who was not always experienced in the writing. Gain experience, write often, use the comments to your advantage, and you can be who you want to be as a writer. The level of perfection to be achieved is measured by your own need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What are these two up to lately...?

Would be nice to hear how their relationship has developed. Any chance of a followup chapter?

Thanks - great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercymoril0001@cymoril0001
Thank you for your continued readership. I’m sorry, but I’ve been continuing my Robyn and Lisa story, but I don’t like anything I’ve written, so I’ve decided to scrap everything and start from scratch. Please leave a comment or email me. I always appreciate feedback and cons...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES