The Ladies and the Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle turned and saw the Ladies enter as Charlie closed the door behind them. She scampered over to the center of the room and Charlie tugged Angelique to follow her. Charlie released her hand and looked at Angelique. She pointed at her and then pointed to the floor, then took a few steps away from her. Danielle waved her hand getting Angelique's attention then pointed at her and pointed to herself. Angelique nodded. Danielle stretched her arms above her head and Charlie did the same. Angelique quickly understood they were beginning a workout routine and did her best to follow in step.

The Ladies warmed their nude bodies stretching their arms, legs, neck and back and begun a light aerobic workout. Angelique got a good look at Danielle's body. Her stomach was smooth flat, but not overdone to show any protruding muscles. Her calves her slender and taut and her thighs looked strong yet elegant.

Although the workout was light, Angelique was breathing heavy and sweating more than the others. The Ladies smiled at her and took her by the hands and guided her over to their connecting bathroom.

The custom bathroom was large with shiny white tiles. A large vanity mirror with white vanity lights was at the center with two stools in front of the lowered countertop. Two pairs of vessel sinks sat on bookended the mirror. A private water closet was at the farthest corner, but the most prominent feature was immense shower. The shower pan could easily accommodate 25 standing individuals at the same time. Five shower heads hung above the area and the wall against the shower was made of clear plexi-glass encasing floor to ceiling mirror.

Charlie turned on the shower as three heads turned on raining water down into the shower pan. The Ladies waited a few seconds for the water to warm and they entered the shower together. Angelique caressed the water through her hair staring at her reflection in the mirror. She assumed it was a one-way mirror and thought about her new Master watching her. She thought about those eyes staring at her while she washed her naked body. Her hands slid down over her breasts and brought a hand down and rubbed a wet hand over her pussy.

Angelique's mind was someplace else until Charlie reminded her where she was as she began scrubbing her back with a lathered loofa. Danielle was doing the same to Charlie and Angelique knew what she had to do. The Ladies did not clean themselves, but it was the other's responsibility to clean the other.

Angelique got up close and personal with Danielle's body scrubbing her with soap and caressing her with her hand. After she was done with her back she took care of her bottom. It was supple and firm with her cheeks flaring out tightly on to the back of her thighs. Angelique admired it and poked it with her fingers and felt the firmness. Danielle turned her head in surprise and Angelique smiled at her with admiration. Danielle gave her a sly smile and blew a silent kiss to her making Angelique cover her snickering mouth. Charlie gave her a playful tug on her hair and Ladies all smiled and continued their duties.

Their naked bodies now clean, the Ladies brushed their teeth and blow dried their hair then moved to the front of the vanity mirror. Charlie and Danielle pulled their make-up kits out and Angelique hurriedly got hers from her suitcase. Angelique stood while applying her make-up while the others sat between her. Once finished, the Ladies dabbed their bodies with their own perfume of choice. Although they all smelled different, each were sweet and pretty as their own.

The Ladies exited back into the bedroom where Danielle guided Angelique over to her nightstand. Danielle bent down and opened her nightstand and pulled out an extra cape for Angelique. Danielle threw it around her body while Angelique held her hair up and tossed it over the cape. Danielle tied a bow knot where it hung perfectly at the center of her neck. She examined it and adjusted the collar, so it was straight made sure the cape came around just to sides of her breasts. Danielle smiled to let Angelique know everything was right and Angelique gave her a small curtsey to thank her.

The Ladies laced their heels and Charlie took Angelique by the hand again. They all descended the stairs through the cool morning air of the mansion and into the breakfast nook of the kitchen. Charlie guided Angelique to sit on the bench and Danielle sat next to her. Charlie slipped off her heels and went into the walk-in pantry. When she emerged, she was carrying a box of oatmeal and jar of brown sugar. Angelique looked over at Danielle and saw that she sat patiently while Charlie began making their breakfast.

Charlie quickly whipped a batch on the stove and served the Ladies a steaming bowl in front of them. Danielle began eating while Charlie sat across them. Angelique looked at her bowl disappointed, but ate it, nonetheless.

"Charlie and Danielle must be sick of this by now." Angelique thought, but their expressions did not show any sign of distaste.

Charlie and Danielle finished their bowls completely while Angelique only ate half. The two rose and Charlie pointed at the dishes on the table then pointed to Angelique. She then pointed over to the kitchen sink and Angelique looked over into the kitchen. Angelique turned back to Charlie and nodded with a smile and Charlie and Danielle left her alone to complete her duties.

Angelique sat by herself with her bowl of oatmeal in front of her. It was the first time she felt an ill feeling about being acquired. He was young and vigorously handsome in her eyes, but her previous Master had proper servant to tend the house leaving her and the other Ladies only obligated to their sexual duties.

"Good morning Angelique." her Master said from behind her.

Angelique quickly turned and saw him across the room. She rose and faced him and bowed her head, "Good morning, Master."

"Did you sleep well?" he said walking over toward Angelique.

"Yes, Master."

Brad was wearing a silk burgundy robe and pair of black slippers as he walked into the kitchen. He went to the refrigerator and poured himself a glass of orange juice and walked back over to Angelique.

"Do you have any questions about performing your daily duties of the house?" Brad asked.

"No Master. I was about to begin."

"Well, then I best not interfere. Pray continue, my dear."

"Yes, Master." she said with a curtsey and began gathering the dishes on the table.

Brad did not leave and stood and watch her clearing the dishes of the table. Angelique piled the dishes in a heap seeing her Master in the corner of her eye. She looked over to the kitchen then bent over and unlaced her heels. Brad sipped his orange juice while he stared at Angelique's bare bottom.

Angelique rose and couldn't help but dart her eyes to see if her Master was looking at her. She saw that he was and felt her heart skip a beat. She took the heap of dishes in her hand and brought them over to the kitchen sink. Brad followed and stopped at the entrance way watching her not to see her perform her task, but like a voyeur watching a naked woman cleaning the dishes.

"I know these are not your usual duties you're accustomed to doing. Do you see them as being a problem in the future?"

Angelique did not know how to respond. Yes, she did not like being obligated in doing these menial tasks, but how could she refuse an order by her Master? However, the question was asked to her directly and the opportunity was presented for her to speak.

She turned and smiled at him and all she could say was, "It is fine, Master. Thank you." She said with a curtsey and continued her duties.

"Wonderful. I am happy when my Ladies are happy as well. When you're finished, please return to the Ladies' room and wait for the others."

"Yes, master." Angelique said.

Brad placed his cup on the table and left her to complete her duties alone. Angelique finished quickly being that the kitchen was already clean to begin with and scurried back up into the room.

A diffused white light illuminated the room through the lace curtains. The sun was rising as Angelique pulled the curtains slightly back and saw the window faced the front of the mansion overlooking the spaciously gated front yard. Angelique saw Danielle wearing some frayed cut-off jeans that fit tight around the crotch. She wore a red and white country checkered shirt tied up just below her breast showing off her midriff. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail while she clopped raking leaves in a pair of cowboy boots.

Angelique touched the window and felt the coldness of the glass letting her know the air was cold outside as well. The kitchen cleaning duties didn't seem too bad now although Danielle showed no discord to either her duties or the cold weather. Household chores were never the intended duties of a Lady, but Angelique's new Master was different from the other Gentlemen she had encountered previously.

The bedroom door opened, and Angelique turned and saw her Master enter holding a steaming cup of coffee in one hand. Angelique quickly turned and gazed down at the floor.

"Danielle and Charlie are almost done with their duties. When they come back, I'm giving them free time to go out and pick up any necessities you need. Okay?"

"Yes Master." she said.

"Good." he said and ran his fingers through her silky blonde hair.

He turned and walked towards the door when Charlie entered. She made eye contact with Brad and quickly dropped her eyes and stood still.

"Master." Charlie said.

"Good morning, my dear." he said and brushed the back of his fingers over her creamy cheek.

Charlie tried to stay composed, but a little smile crept on to her face.

"Take care of Danielle when she returns. It's a bit chilly this morning." he said opening the door.

"Yes Master." the two Ladies said together.

Once Brad closed the door, Charlie looked over to Angelique and covered her mouth to keep from giggling. Angelique smiled at her but felt a twinge of discomfort crawling around the back of her neck.

"But it was only a little touch. Why is she blushing over a simple touch?" Angelique thought.

Charlie composed herself and walked over to Angelique and pointed over at her suitcase then pointed to Angelique and herself and out the window twice. Angelique knew what to do after her master told her what they were to do for the day.

Angelique nodded and walked over to her suitcase and Charlie went over to her nightstand. Angelique knelt and opened her suitcase rummaging through her clothes to find what she wanted to wear.

Danielle entered wearing her house uniform stroking her arms underneath her white cape. Angelique rose and followed her over to her bed where Charlie greeted her. They all sat down with Charlie and Angelique between Danielle. Her skin had absorbed a lot of the cool morning air and the Ladies huddled besides her caressing the color back into her goose flesh skin.

Danielle smiled feeling the heat begin to radiate within her body. Charlie gave the instructions to Danielle as to what they were going to do. Danielle quickly nodded and rose to her feet being sufficiently warmed.

The Ladies all began to dress for the trip out of the house. Charlie slipped on a pair of tight low-rise jeans and a low-cut cashmere sweater, while Danielle slipped on a form-fitting sun dress that flowed nicely just above her knees. Angelique had put on a plaid mini skirt with a white long sleeved top and a denim jacket over it.

They all quickly retouched their make-up, slung their small purses over their shoulders and Angelique followed the two down the flight of stairs and waited.

Brad soon emerged into the entrance foyer dressed in shirt and slacks and walked over to the Ladies.

"Okay Ladies, you know what to do." he said.

"Yes Master." Charlie and Danielle said.

Brad stepped over in front of Angelique and looked her over. He gave her a discerning look and reached under her skirt and felt between her legs.

Angelique raised her eyebrows in surprise as she felt him run his fingers over her pussy.

"Just checking, my dear." he said and pulled his hand out from under her skirt.

"Be back no later than 5 in the evening." he said looking at Danielle and pulled a key fob from his pocket.

"Yes Master." Danielle said.

"Enjoy your time Ladies. I'll see you when you return." he said and handed the key to Danielle.

"Yes Master." they said.

"Off you go."

Angelique followed the Ladies over to the garage and got into the same Mercedes that brought Angelique here the other night. Charlie sat in the passenger seat while Angelique sat in the back.

Danielle drove the car out of the garage with care, but once they got on to the road, she gunned it and the Ladies sped off.

Charlie stretched her body and sighed loudly and looked back and Angelique.

"Angelique, right?" Charlie said.

Angelique nodded.

"It's okay. You can speak. It's free time." Danielle said looking at her through the rear-view mirror.

"Oh. Okay." Angelique said.

"So how do you like being here so far?" Charlie said.

"It's different. But I like it here, I guess."

"Hmm... That didn't sound too convincing." Danielle said.

"I wasn't expecting the oatmeal for breakfast."

"What's the matter with my oatmeal?" Charlie said glaring at her.

"Nothing, it was fine. I was not expecting it. That's all."

"Don't worry about it. Charlie's just messing with you." Danielle said.

Charlie laughed and Angelique laughed in relief.

"I know. I'm not too happy with the oatmeal either, but those are his rules."

"Why did he touch my pussy when we waited?" Angelique said.

"He was checking to see if you were wearing any panties or not." Charlie said.

"Why?"

"It's because of something we did before. He won't punish you for it." Danielle said.

"Are you wearing panties?" Charlie said.

"Ja. See." Angelique said and lifted her skirt revealing a pair of pink laced panties.

"Mmmm...I like that." Charlie said.

"Who was your previous Master?" Danielle said.

"Jack Straussman."

"Straussman. Is he old and fat?" Charlie said.

"He's in his 50's if you mean old and he is round."

"Did you like him?"

"He was okay. He was richer."

"How many Ladies did he have?" Danielle said.

"Six. Five now."

"How did he lose you?" Charlie said.

"A bet, I think."

"Was the bet for you, or any Lady?" Danielle said.

Angelique smiled seeing where the question was leading to.

"It was Master's choice."

"And Master chose you. How does it feel?" Danielle said.

"Feel?"

"Um-hmm." Charlie said.

"I don't know. I mean they were talking about which one of us they liked the least. My Master picked me and then our Master said it was me he wanted. I don't know if he did that on purpose or not. Do you know why he picked me?"

"I don't know." Charlie said.

"How did he choose you two?"

"He's my first and only Master." Charlie said.

"Me too." Danielle said.

"How long have you been with him?"

"Two to three years?" Charlie said looking at Danielle.

"That sounds about right." Danielle said.

"Is he a good Master?"

"I like him." Danielle said, "He's taken us to the Gentlemen's parties regularly and some of the other Gentlemen seem kind of ugly to me."

"I know it'd be different if we served under another Master. I mean, we probably wouldn't have to eat oatmeal all the time. That's no fun." Charlie said.

"And the house duties are easy, but I don't enjoy it, but at least Master doesn't take us to every single Gentlemen's party." Danielle said.

"I don't think I got a single break at that last party we went to. My pussy and jaw ached for days." Charlie said.

"You were a big hit at that party. There was line of Gentlemen waiting to have you. I was getting jealous." Danielle said.

"Let's trade places next time." Charlie said with an alluring smile.

Danielle smiled back and pulled the car into parking lot.

"So my dear, are you ready to get properly dressed for our Master?" Charlie said.

"I guess so."

Danielle parked the car and the three Ladies exited together. Charlie quickly wrapped her arm around Angelique's and squeezed it close to her body as she led the way over to the boutique.

Danielle opened the glass door and the bells jingled above as Charlie and Angelique strode in together. A redhead at the counter looked over at them and quickly stopped what she was doing and made her way over towards the new customers.

"Hi Rachel. We're back again." Danielle said.

"Please." Rachel said in a hushed voice, "Take it easy this time. You guys got me in trouble the other day."

"I'm sorry baby," Charlie said placing her hand on Rachel's cheek, "We didn't mean to. We just wanted to show you a good time."

"I know, but please don't get too kinky here in the store. Please." Rachel said taking Charlie's hand off her cheek.

"We don't want to get you into any trouble. We're here because of our new sister here." Charlie said tugging Angelique arm.

"Okay. Do you know what you're looking for, or do you want to look around first?"

"We know what she needs." Danielle said.

"Yeah. The same stuff we got the first time we came. Do you remember?" Charlie said.

"The same? You both got the exact same stuff. She wants the exact same stuff?" Rachel said.

"Um-hmm. Exactly the same." Charlie said.

"Okay then." Rachel said looking over Angelique, "You're definitely a size 0. You can have a seat by the dressing rooms while I grab your things. Charlie, can you help me? I don't remember every single piece."

"Come on. Let's have a seat." Danielle said put her hand on Angelique's back.

She guided her by the dressing rooms while Charlie pointed out sexy garments for Rachel to pick out.

Angelique sat down next to Danielle who was looking her over.

"Do you two come here often?" Angelique asked.

"Not often. Only when we have something in need of replacing. Since we don't wear very much at the house, these clothes are just for guests and parties."

"Does Master see very many guests?"

"Sometimes. Mostly they're business partners or something like that." Danielle said when Charlie and Rachel arrived in the back.

"Here we go. Why don't you try out a couple to see if they fit." Rachel said passing her a handful of hangers draped in negligees, bras and panties of all colors.

"Okay." Angelique said and took them and walked into a dressing stall.

She quickly undressed and tried on a pair of matching lace yellow bra and panties. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and posed to see the fit from different angles.

"Come on out. Let us take a look." Danielle said.

Angelique opened the stall door and saw Charlie and Danielle leaning on each other. They looked at Angelique with a primal lust as their hands crept towards their pussies involuntarily.

"Am I acceptable?" Angelique said.

"Come over here." Charlie said licking her lips.

Angelique stepped forward a bit hesitant than stepped out of the stall in front of the Ladies.

"Hey. Hey." Rachel said quietly walking up towards the Ladies, "You promised me. In the stall. Stay inside the stall please." Rachel said politely tugging Angelique back in the stall.

Charlie and Danielle followed them in the cramp space and closed the door behind them blocking Rachel's exit.

"What do you think Rach? Does looking at her body tickle your nipples?" Danielle said.

"Please. You're going to get me in trouble again." Rachel said.

"It's only a question, sweetie. Does she do it for you?" Charlie said.

Rachel looked at them then sighed. She gave Angelique a once over.

"Yes. She does. May I go now?"

"Wait. Just one more." Charlie said. "Try this one now."

Charlie held a sheer white laced negligee to Angelique and she took it from her hand. She hung the hanger next to her and unfastened her bra while the Charlie and Danielle watched Rachel looking at Angelique in quiet attention.