The Ladies and the Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ladies filled her holes and began fucking her from both sides grinding against her body. Angelique lifted her body on her toes and dropped her head against Danielle's breasts panting to the Ladies rhythm. She turned her head toward her Master and peeked behind her tossed hair over her eyes and saw him looking at her with a soft and pleased expression. He smirked at her peeking a look at him, and Angelique felt a rush of warmth ripple over her body.

Angelique closed her eyes and allowed her jaw to drop as the intensity of pleasure radiated from her pussy through her entire body. Her grip on Danielle grew tighter and her breathing became heavier.

"Ooohhhh..." Angelique moaned with an undeniable intensity.

Angelique felt the rise and peaking in her body and the Ladies knew as well. Angelique's passion was infectious and aroused the Ladies feeling a rush warmth in their nipples.

The Ladies fucked Angelique hard as she trembled and buckled between them.

"Awwwwww..." Angelique sung out loud and long until her entire breath was drawn out of her body.

Her knees folded underneath her, and Angelique toppled forward only to be held up by Danielle. She panted hard and long with a slack jawed face. Danielle looked over to her Master while holding a boneless Angelique.

"That will do Ladies. Thank you. You both performed admirably."

"Thank you Master." Charlie said.

"Please help Angelique over to the sofa so she can rest."

The Ladies assisted the weak legged blonde and sat her down on the sofa and turned back around to face their Master.

Brad rose from the easy chair and stood in front of them.

"You've experienced much at the parties, haven't you?"

"Yes Master." Danielle said.

"Danielle, have you been slapped at a party before?"

"Yes Master."

"More than once?"

"Yes Master."

"And you, Charlie?"

"Several times Master." Charlie said.

"I'm sorry. I won't allow it in the future. In the meantime, you may leave to clean yourselves up."

"Yes Master." the Ladies said with a curtsey and left Brad and Angelique alone.

Angelique was still breathing hard and sat with her eyes down as her Master sat next to her.

"Are you okay, my dear?"

Angelique lifted herself off the sofa and straightened her wobbly knees and stood up, "Yes Master. Thank you."

Brad stood up and stood in front of Angelique's messy face. He pulled out a handkerchief and carefully wiped the smudges under her eyes. Angelique looked up at Brad and blinked her eyes back down.

"Curious little angel, aren't you?"

"Forgive me, Master."

"It's okay, my dear." he said and continued cleaning her up.

"You were wonderful, my sweet. The Ladies gave you quite a licking and you took everything they gave you." Brad said.

"Thank you Master."

"Are you sure you're all right? It's okay to tell me if you're not."

"Yes Master. I'm fine. Thank you."

"Very well then. You may clean yourself up before bed. Off you go, my dear."

"Yes Master." she said with a curtsey and picked up her cape off the sofa.

She walked to the living room entranceway and looked back and looked over at her Master one more time and saw his eyes upon her again. He smiled and shook his head and Angelique put her hand over her mouth to cover her smile and scurried up the stairs in delight.

Angelique entered the bedroom and hung her cape and kicked off her heels. She could hear the shower running in the bathroom and went over to join the Ladies.

Charlie and Danielle frolicked and posed in front of the mirror with their soapy bodies and saw Angelique's reflection. They turned and smiled grins of joy as Angelique quickly came to join them under the steamy water.

Angelique hugged them both with a tight squeeze. She pointed to both of them and held her fists together and held them in front of her heart with a look as if she was about to cry. They both hugged her again and gave her smiles of warmth and sincerity then they all laughed and giggled together.

Charlie massaged some shampoo into Angelique's hair as Danielle scrubbed a soapy loofa over her body. Angelique smiled a silent laugh and felt a truckload of joy in her heart. It was only a day, but she felt as she had been loved all her life.

The next morning, the Ladies had completed their routine and chores when their Master had called them down once again. The Ladies stood at attention at the bottom of the stairs with only their capes keeping them warm from the cool morning air.

"I know the last party we went to was bigger than the usual parties we were attending before and keeping you busy for quite a while. Charlie, Danielle, you handled yourselves with such class. I was so proud of you both."

"Thank you Master." they both said.

"I know you'd make me proud as well, Angelique."

"Thank you Master."

"Today, I'm giving you free time. Have fun and relax. Tomorrow night, maybe a very long night. Off you go, my lovelies."

"Yes Master." they said and went back up to their bedroom.

The Ladies quickly got dressed in their street clothes and descended back down where their Master was waiting.

He pulled out the key to the Mercedes and handed it to Danielle.

"Be back by 11:00 pm. Call me if you have trouble."

"Yes Master." Danielle said and accepted the key.

"Now go have some fun, my pretties."

"Thank you Master." Angelique said and they all walked over to the garage.

Danielle and Charlie were about to get in the car when Angelique stopped.

"Um...what are we going to do exactly?"

"You want to fuck Rachel?" Charlie said.

"The night before a party? That's not a good idea." Danielle said.

"Then where are you going to go?" Angelique said.

"Just out. Shopping for a while, have some lunch and a drink or two. You know, just a change of scenery for a while." Danielle said.

"Would you mind if I stayed here?."

"Sick of us already?" Charlie said.

"No. I love you. I want to stay, that's all."

Danielle smiled and walked over to Angelique and gave her a big hug.

"We know Angie and we love you too." Danielle said.

"I know. Please have fun, min sisters."

"Let's go." Charlie said to Danielle.

The Ladies both got into the car and opened the garage door. Charlie motioned to Angelique in the car.

"What?" Angelique said.

Charlie waved at her to come over to her side of the car and Angelique went over and looked at Charlie through the window.

"Yes, sister?" Angelique said.

Charlie smiled and closed her eyes then pressed her lips against the window. Angelique smiled and kissed her from the other side of the glass. The two broke away when Danielle started the car and stared at each other.

"I'm going to fuck you." Charlie said mouthing the words with a pointed finger.

Angelique nodded in approval and Danielle backed the car out of the garage.

The Ladies waved their goodbyes to one another until Danielle sped off down the street.

Angelique entered the house knowing she was all alone with her Master. She walked over to the kitchen and found it dark and empty along with the dining room. She moved across the main entrance over to the living room and he was not there either. She went to the stairs and looked up toward the second floor knowing he must be in one of the rooms upstairs.

Angelique walked up the stairs with a light-footed step not to make any unruly noise. She passed the Ladies bedroom and came upon an open door. She looked in slow and cautiously and saw her Master sitting by an elegant oak office desk with reading glasses hanging on his nose.

"Master?" Angelique said.

Brad looked up and saw Angelique with a timid look by the door.

"Angelique? What are you still doing here? Did Danielle and Charlie leave you?"

"No Master. I asked to stay."

"Did you? Are you tired from last night?"

"No Master. I'm fine."

"Well, I guess you're not as cooped up being here as the other two. Come in. Come in. Have a seat."

Angelique walked in and sat across from her Master.

"Should I change into my house attire?" Angelique said tugging on her black baby doll dress.

"You may if you wish. This is your free time."

"Would it please you, Master?"

"You please me with or without clothes, my dear."

"You are too kind, Master."

"Am I? Do I treat you so much differently than Jack did when he was your Master?"

"His kindness was expressed in a different way than you, Master."

"Oh? Different how?"

"He bedded us often to show his adoration for us."

"I see. And which do you prefer my dear?"

Angelique looked at her Master with a nervous glance and saw him looking over his glasses with a gentle face.

"You handle me with warmth and generosity, Master. You and my new sisters have welcomed me with opened hearts and sweet caring. I am deeply grateful at all of your kindness, but I still know why I am here and will serve you however you wish."

"I know you will, my dear. It pleases me very much to know you feel at home with us."

"I do, Master. Very much."

Brad smiled and leaned back in his chair, "I'm so glad to have you here with us, my angel. Now please, go and enjoy the rest of the day."

Brad turned back to his desk while Angelique rose from her chair.

"Master?"

"Yes, dear?"

Angelique held her gripped hands tightly with her lips trembling, "Would you like me to do anything for you?"

"But it's your free time, my dear. Wouldn't you like to take a stroll through the garden or maybe a nap in the gazebo?"

"I would much rather be in your company, Master."

"What would you like to do for me, my dear?"

"Anything you desire, Master."

"This is your free time. You can speak your heart to me. Why don't you tell me instead?"

"Would you...Master..."

"Yes..." Brad said.

"Would you like me to...pleasure you? Master." Angelique said.

"My dear, you are too kind. But this is your free time. You should be enjoying the time to yourself."

"I am Master. I am happy to be here."

"Angelique my dear, I can claim you whenever I wish. Offering yourself to me during your free time will not make me curry any favors towards you over your sisters."

"I do not wish to curry any favors over my elder sisters, Master. I only... I only wish to offer myself to you freely."

"Sit down, my dear."

Angelique sat back down with her eyes gazing toward the floor.

"Look at me." Brad said.

Angelique lifted her eyes and looked at her Master. Still the gentle expression on his face gazed back at her.

"Mas..." she started to speak when he held his hand up to stop her.

"Is this something because of Jack being your previous Master?"

"No Master. It's nothing like that. I just want to be with you." Angelique said than casted her eyes to the floor.

"Well, maybe after the party then, my sweet. I wouldn't want to wear you out before a busy night."

Angelique covered her laugh with her hand.

"Yes Master."

"Now please, my sweet Angelique, enjoy the day. The sun is warm and the air is fresh."

"Yes Master." Angelique said and rose to her feet.

She walked over to the window looking out over the manicured garden in the back of the house. The sun light dappled the garden below through the maple trees.

"Master?"

Brad turned his seat over to her, "Yes?"

Angelique turned and faced her Master and gripped her dress with both hands and pulled it up over her head in one smooth motion revealing her naked body to him. Her nipples were firm and aroused and with the cleft of her pussy tight and clean. She had a gleeful pearly white grin and spoke with joyful confidence.

"The sun is warm, and the air is fresh. Would the kind and handsome Master take this Lady for a stroll in the garden?" she said with a curtsey.

Brad looked at her with smirk and shook his head at her playfulness. He stood up and tossed his reading glasses on the desk. He held out his hand to her.

"My Lady."

Angelique smiled like a little girl and wrapped her arm around his. She hugged her body close to him as they walked down the stairs. She stared at his face with a plastered grin of joy.

As the two stepped into the backyard, the cool air embraced them only to be warmed by the gentle rays of the sun.

"The garden is pretty as you are, my dear." he said.

Angelique did not say anything but thought to herself what Charlie told her earlier.

"I'm going to fuck you." She thought looking at her Master.

Angelique rested her head against his shoulder while the butterflies fluttered, and the hummingbirds chirped through the sun dappled garden.