The Ladies of Indian Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought that we would lay there for a few moments then be finished, but Tanya had waited far too long and been patiently hoping for this moment, and she wasn't about to be satisfied so quickly. "Oooh Darlin, you dear sweet baby, don't quit on me now. I want more. Hell honey I need your cock to make me crazy again. I want it doggie now," she went on.

Letting her legs relax she unwrapped them from around my waist and wiggling her ass, she moved back, pulling my cock out and unplugging our pent up cum. It began to gush out, even as her hand shot down to capture the thick creamy mix. Her fingers became coated and her palm filled with the captured fluid. I watched as she brought her hand to her mouth and licked her palm and fingers. Now free from our embrace she rolled over and knelt on the very edge of the bed with her ass wagging slowly but impatiently back and forth.

I slid to the floor and stood behind her. Still wet, and with cum running down the inside of her thighs, I moved to her and slid my cock deep into her pussy. For perhaps ten minutes I swiveled my hips back and forth plunging my cock in and out while she had two more orgasms.

I was again nearing my end, when she looked over her shoulder and gasped. "My ass, try to put it in my ass. I want it that way too. I want everything I could never have before. Fuck my ass baby. Give me your cum there too. Fuck me that way too."

I was rigid and quite thick, but still very slippery. I pressed my cock to her tan star and pressed forward. She had never done this, I thought, and she doesn't know how to relax. I drew back and replacing my cock with my finger. Inserting it, I began to slowly twist and turn it. Adding another finger moments later, I repeated my gentle massaging until she was used to it. Now, drawing them slowly out I replaced them with the head of my cock.

With a soft "pop" I felt my shaft enter. She immediately tightened up, but gently, I began to swivel my hips back and forth and was soon comfortably deep in her bowels. Five minutes later she began gasping and again screamed over her shoulder that she was going to cum. My voice joined hers as I began chanting.... Take it baby! Take my cum now. And surprisingly she screamed back to me, "NOW! I'm cummminnn and I want it now. Fill me babeeeeee."

Thirty minutes later we had showered and were sitting at the bar in my living room. She looked a wreck but she had that far off, satisfied look of a woman who has been sated, if only for the moment. Walking her home she stumbled two or three times so I ended up bringing her to her door in my arms. Before she took her arms from around my neck she put her soft lips to mine and her tongue darted in to my mouth. Long moments later we broke the kiss and her lips moved to my ear. "I need you baby. Stay close and be with me. Please?" I couldn't promise but I did say, "Yes, I'll be next door when you need me." And setting her down I watched her go in and I returned home.

Around noon the next day I met Veronica down at the dock. She was with a young girl wearing a baseball cap and dark sunglasses. It could have been her daughter but with the glasses, I couldn't be sure, but this young lady had her own attributes. She wore a very tight pair of white short shorts. So tight in fact that I didn't even need to imagine what a firm ass she had. Turning towards me, I couldn't really tell about her breasts because she was wearing a rather loose fitting pull over. Even before I got half way down to the dock, Veronica waived and pulled the girl towards me. Standing there, she panted a brief introduction. "Kim, this is Brad."

The young girl extended her hand and I took it. Small, soft and warm, her hand was lost in mine. Then I relaxed my grip thinking she wanted to pull away, but strangely she clung to it. She seemed very quiet, almost shy and yet this was a young woman who apparently was involved in an incestuous relationship with her mother and possibly her father. Veronica almost ignored her daughter as she continued to go on about a conversation she had earlier with Tanya.

Apparently Tanya had called early this morning and told her what had happened. I got the impression that Veronica wasn't exactly happy about something and I suspected that it was because the Tanya thing had happened without her knowledge. Suddenly she whispered something to Kimberly, turned to me, and with that little smile curling her lips, whispered, "I'll leave you two to get to know each other, but behave yourselves you two." Then she turned and walked back towards her place.

I sensed Kim was uneasy but still she held my hand and walked with me back to my place. I tried to have a conversation with her, but all she would do was give a soft unhuh or yes or some other acknowledgment, but wouldn't keep a conversation going. Finally I gave up and arriving in the living room, asked her if it was too early for her to have a drink. She nodded no and I made two Stingers.

She wandered around the room seeming to be looking things over as she sipped her drink. I watched her. She moved as if she were a cat. I mean she was graceful to the extreme. Finally she hoisted herself up on the bar and took her sun glasses off and began.

"What do you think?" I looked at her a bit puzzled, "Think what?" I asked. "Think about me, about us. Do you want me? I mean do you want to take me to bed?" I cleared my throat and answered: "I really hadn't thought about it. I mean I don't even know you and your mother seems to be arranging things around here, and I actually feel a bit uncomfortable around her." She smiled and nodded.

"She does that to people, but she means well. She wants us to make love but first she wants you. Actually she has the hots for you and is a bit upset about Tanya getting to you first. Was she good? Oh I know she's good with girls, but a girl, girl thing is sort of different. I can make her cum easy and she likes the things I do to her but it's not the same as being fucked."

"What do you think?" I asked. "Oh" she continued. "She can get me off six or seven times in a row, and its better than when I have to do myself, because I never know exactly what she's going to try, but still it's not as good as having something filling you up. I mean when I cum it's a hundred times better when I have something deep inside me. One of those jelly dildos or a vibrator, you know. That's one of the reasons Mom and I and the others need you. It's not just the videos or the paintings, it's the way you feel when someone else is making you feel good. Do you understand?" I nodded yes, even though I had never really thought about it.

Then she continued. "Did you like the portrait, the one of me?" "Fantastic," I said. Like my little tits? "Yeah" I answered. My nipples really stand up when I'm excited. You know, that's a really good way to get me hot. I mean it's awesome to have someone suck on your nipples. It makes my cunt sort of quiver."

With that she reached down, grabbed the bottom of her pull over and lifted it. God were her breasts inviting. When a girl lifts her arms her breasts seem to protrude and stand out, but this girl was so firm that my mouth watered. Her nipples were centered within rather small pink aureoles and protruded as if waiting for me. I guess it showed on my face because she looked directly at me and in a low voice commanded, suck them! Come on, you want to don't you? I like to have them sucked and feel my pussy get all wet and gooey. Please, Brad, suck um."

Well I thought, it's not like I'm really having sex with her. Oh what the hell. So I moved over to her and lowered my face to draw her nipple into my mouth as my other hand cupped her other breast. She drew a deep breath and gasped, "Yeah, oh yeah, that's good." I ran my tongue around her nipple and than let the tip of my tongue stroke up the small pellet. She squirmed and gasped. "Bite it! Hurt them a little, I like that. Mmmmm that's good. Oh god Brad. Here down here." Then she took my hand and slid it down inside her shorts and put my fingers on her hot pussy. She was wet! I mean she was really wet.

I let my fingers slide inside her tiny tight slit as she squirmed. Suddenly she lurched forward forcing my fingers deeper inside and began to hunch back and forth on my hand until she suddenly let out a long gasp and squealed. "Yes, oh yes, Yeah, close now baby, getting closer...Yeah, now Oh god I'm gonna cum." And with a gasp she suddenly held perfectly still as her pussy pulsed and contracted on my fingers and she filled my hand with a sudden gush of warm fluid.

Her hands were around my neck now and my mouth sucked hard on first one nipple than the other and she was moaning as if I had hurt her.

"My god you're good. That's so fucking good Brad. I needed it so much but I didn't think it would happen so damn fast. Wanna fuck me now? Mom doesn't have to know. God that was good. I bet you can fuck all night, can't you?"

I was struggling to get my face off her breast but she was squeezing me tightly against her. For a college student she was behaving like a little spoiled kid. I finally managed to get a few words out before she pulled me back to her breast.

"Noooooo Kim, not this way. Not here in the living room."

"Damn it. Don't leave me like this. At least let me suck you off. I owe you. I want to see you cum. I want to drink you, I want to swallow your hard cock and hear you tell me you love me. I want you to need me."

She was almost frightening in the way she was behaving. It was as if she was begging me to let her please me and need her. Perhaps I was right. I wondered why she had said she wanted me to tell her I loved her.

I had intended to back away, but ended up on the couch and she was kneeling on the rug and tugging at my jeans. I lifted up and helped her get them down around my knees. She undid her shorts and now was nude from the waist down. God she had a beautiful back side and I reached for it as she began to suck on me. I was hard in the beginning, but she took me to heights that I never believed possible. Between sucking she would lick, nibble, and beg. "Gimmee cum honey. I want you to shoot. Come on baby cum for little Kimmie. I want to drink you. Don't waste it. I want to suck you dry."

Then she would begin all over again. I lasted as long as humanly possible. Perhaps ten minute or longer before I began to shake and thrust. She knew I was at the brink and I let her hear it.

"I'm gonna cum Kim, slow down. Oh god yes I love it. Yeah, oh yeah I'm gonna shoot now!" And she clutched my shaft hard with one hand, holding it inside her mouth as her tongue swirled around and round its head. Her other hand held my balls gently in her palm as I sent jets of warm thick cum spewing into her sucking mouth. I never had a woman so anxious to actually swallow me.

She gulped and drank every drop and I kept spurting until I was dry. Then she pulled off me and looked up and gasped. "Tell me you love me. Tell me you love me to drink you. Tell me you want me all the time and want me to be your little whore. Tell me!" At that moment, I meant it when I gasped, "Yes I want that, I want all of that."

Almost with a smug look of satisfaction on her face she stood, put her shorts back on and looking over her shoulder, and reminded me to keep quiet about what we had just done. I nodded and she left.

Between one and five, I managed to write another ten pages of drafts for my editor. My stories are generally based on some aspect of scientific fact but I modify it so it becomes possible, but yet improbable. The one I was writing at the time is one about a dwindling group of extra terrestrials who had been stranded on earth three thousand years ago and had generally fit in with earthlings because of their close resemblance to us. They were trying to find a male of their breed, but they had killed off almost all of them because of their breeding habit.

Anyway, I was in the process of reformatting the drafts so they were double spaced and could be easily edited, when Veronica suddenly was framed in the doorway. My first thought was that she had found out about Kimberly, but from the smile on her face, I dismissed that possibility.

"Want to come on over for supper with Kim and I, she asked. Then later we can get to more interesting things. I want to get started taking some pictures and videos of you and since I've finished my last portrait and I'm anxious to begin my new project."

"Supper sounds great Veronica, but I really don't think I'm really interested in the picture thing. I simply don't think I'd be a very good subject for that sort of thing," I answered.

"Sure you would, she coaxed. Just try it and I think Kim and I can make you feel comfortable about it. If it's the thought of being painted as an individual, we can do the first one as a couple, you know, you and I, so lets just let things happen and see where it goes."

Thirty minutes later we were sitting around her dining room table eating an Italian dish and sipping red wine. Kim keep watching me and smiling. She knew something and I was nervous. Perhaps it was because of what had happened earlier or perhaps she knew what her mother was planning later, I wasn't sure, but I wasn't feeling very comfortable.

Dinner was over and Kimberly began serving drinks. I can handle my liquor; especially on a full stomach, but for some reason I was getting a bit giddy by the second drink. Not like me at all. It was after the dishes were done that the two took me on a tour of the house. I had seen the Loft, but not much else in the house.

Just to the left of her studio was a solarium. It was completely glass above and to the south of the room, and in the center was a bed of sorts, that stood about a foot off the carpeted floor. I recognized the cluster of pillows that were arranged at the top as ones that I had seen in several of the paintings yesterday. So this is where she took her pictures. Looking around I didn't see any tripods or camera equipment and was about to comment on it when Veronica began to explain.

Yes, this is the photo studio. The video cameras are recessed and hidden, but can be moved in and panned remotely from that computer over there in the corner. For really close-up shots I have someone use a hand held video camera. Generally by than my subjects are so involved in what's happening to them, they don't even realize someone's moving around them. Come on Brad; just give us a non threatening preview of what you have. If it makes you more comfortable, Kim and I can strip too." And so it began.

I waited for them to go first. And I have to admit, it was exciting and a bit strange to watch a mother and daughter undress each other and pet as they did it. Now I stood there almost immobile watching the two nude girls caressing each other as I began to disrobe. I guess I was semi erect and growing larger as I watched them become more and more intimate with each other. At the point that I expected them to lie down on the bed and really finish each other, but they stopped and came to me.

"Sit down on the mattress, Brad. Kim and I have a surprise for you." Then, pushing me back, I fell over the edge of the bed and landed on my back. Almost as if each had rehearsed it, they took positions near me. Kim began to fondle my cock. Although her mother may not have known it already, Kim knew exactly how to get me frantic.

While Kim stroked me, Veronica nibbled at my ear and occasionally lifted up to watch her daughter. Soon she began to stroke her own pussy. I was watching Kimberly intently as she sucked and bobbed her head up and down my engorged shaft. Her mother watched almost approvingly for several moments before she began to comment on her daughter's performance.

"Honey, use your tongue just under his head. Lick it as if you're trying to keep an ice cream cone from dripping. Here let me show you."

Moving down, Veronica took Kim's place and began to suck my cock. I had thought Kim was doing a fantastic job, but her mother was a damn vacuum machine and she did things with her tongue that were impossible to describe. She had me squirming and thrusting almost immediately. Kim took over again as soon as her mother stopped. "That's it darling. Doesn't he taste good baby? Wouldn't you love to feel that pole sliding in and out of your tight little cunt, baby? Kim could only give a muffled MMMmmm Hummmmm, as she continued to do as her mother had taught her.

Veronica knelt next to me and her head swiveled from her daughter to me. I rarely cum just from being sucked off and possibly because of the drinks, this was one of those times, but the two seemed more intent on how Kim sucked me then making me get off.

Fifteen minutes later I watched Veronica pick up a rabbit vibrator and begin plunging it in and out of her wet pussy, then holding it firmly against her clit, she twisted it back and forth before she suddenly let out a screech and came all over her hand. That almost made me lose it too, but Kim apparently was used to her mother's squeals and gasps because she never paused.

Her mother was gasping for air when she again moved down to her daughter and putting her hand on Kim's forehead, took her off my cock. I don't think they realized how hard Kim had made me because they both gasped as they looked at my cock and watched it spring upward and rest on my abdomen.

Kim lifted up and looked down at my cock, then turned to her mother. Veronica must have seen the pleading in her eyes because she simply whispered, "You go first honey. I'll watch for a while and help if you want. I know it's going to be your first time and I want you to remember it. Go ahead."

I rarely just lie on my back and have my mate ride me, but this turned out to be something special. Kim straddled my hips and rocked forward, lifting up just enough to let her mother bring my cock up to the entrance of her pussy. Then the girl slowly lowered herself. It was almost as if she was afraid of me, but she began by taking about half of me inside her tight opening. Lifting up slightly she again lowered herself taking more of me. Again she lifted and slid down. She stared, open mouthed at her mother and moaned.

"Its alright baby, you can take all of it, just lean a little forward and you'll be able to." Kim put her hands on my chest and again lifted before squatting down. With a sigh she was now holding me completely inside her slippery cunt.

Again her mother watched her and simply smiled and told her, "Fuck it baby, He's not going to cum until your finished, believe me. He's better than the others so don't worry. Just ride him until your satisfied, then it'll be my turn."

Veronica watched her daughter and reinserted the vibrator into her own pussy. As she began to twist and turn it, giving herself pleasure, Her eyes were half close as she continued to watch Kim's tight pussy clinging to my shaft with each rise and fall.

"Mom? Mommeee I'm gonna cum, mommy!" "Go baby, fuck it good. She answered. "Keep fucking him sweetheart. Mommy's gonna cum too. Brad, help her! Push that hard cock in deeper. Fuck her little cunt and watch her cum all over your balls. Go ahead, give it to her. Faster Brad, she's almost there!"

I didn't need much encouragement and began to pound my cock upwards thrusting it deep and hard when she suddenly threw her head back and yelled out. "Cummmmmmmingggggg now. Oh my god, yeah, oh yeah, yessssss, just like that Brad, Ooooh shit I'm fucking cummminn."

The first time Kim came was almost frightening. I mean the girl seemed to convulse and shake as she clawed at my chest and began drooling and her mother added to the noisy clamor by moaning and gasping: "Mee too baby, me too. Oh god it feel good. Keep.... Keep cumming baby. I'm cumming with you!"

Surprisingly I held myself back. Kim had cum so hard and with such force that her juices seemed to flood my balls and the mattress below us. If I didn't know that I had held back, anyone would have looked at that mess and thought that it was the both of us who made it. At least that's what Veronica thought when Kim lifted off me and rolled to one side.