The Ladies of Indian Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica tossed her toy aside and whispered in my ear. "Me... me next. I want it too. Doggie. Do me doggie while Kim tapes us. I want to watch your face when you cream in me. Come on baby give me a big cream pie darling. I'm ready for that honey!"

She knelt with her arms outstretched, holding her breasts off the mattress, as I moved up behind her. Her twat was already wet from her own masturbating, so my cock slid smoothly into her slit and with one thrust I was deep in and my balls slapped loudly against her ass. She rocked forward than back with each thrust. I had thought Kim was the noisy one, but Veronica was just as noisy.

In and out I stroked, sometimes slowly, at other times frantically fast. I sensed Kim nearby and heard her commenting to no one in particular. God it's so creamy. Oh my god mom can you feel that? Brad, give it to her! Oh shit she's almost there. Feel good mom? Isn't it fantastic? Brad shoot in her when I tell you."

Hell I didn't need her to tell me anything. I could just feel each time Veronica contracted on my plunging cock and they were coming closer and closer together. Now she was pushing back and panting. "Fuck it. Oh god it feels so good. Fuck me faster. Come on now. Deeper. Ram it in. Oh shit...Holy god, your good, fuck Veronica good baby. Here it comes... I'm gonna have it now! OOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhgggggg Fucking god I'm cummin all over your cock now. Gimmmmmmmeeeeeee your cum!"

At that point I grabbed her hips and I began to shoot deep in her cunt. I didn't pause but continued to stroke and gasp: "Take it now baby. Take all that warm creamy cum. Come on let that pussy of yours drink it in. Take it nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Finished, and sweating I pulled out as Kim moved in with her camera to capture her mothers pussy as it pulsed and my cum began to gush out in thick stringy globules.

A half hour later we were downstairs having a drink and discussing how the videos had turned out. We had captured several good shots of Kim cumming and some amazing shots of me as I ejaculated in Veronica. The frames of both Kim and me and Veronica and I were probably the best and would keep the galleries supplied with erotic portraits for months to come but that was just the beginning, because I found out that Veronica's collection of volunteer models was far more extensive that just Tanya, Kim and her, they were almost all of the female, year round residents at the lake.