The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissKris14
MissKris14
581 Followers

Just when I thought my legs were going to collapse, I felt a finger enter my pussy, thrusting all the way inside, filling me. I held on the edge of the bar to support myself and drew a sharp intake of breath. One of his hands was still kneading my ass as his mouth gently placed kisses along my skin, all this while his other hand carefully made love to me. After a moment, he removed his finger and reached up to begin circling my clit, spreading my juices and driving me positively mad.

"Tripp...please..." I moaned as his motions increased in tempo.

"Oh god, Kira, I have to taste you," he groaned with his mouth against my ass, giving it one last nip before standing and turning me around. I whimpered with the loss of his hand in between my legs. His lips crushed mine in a dizzying kiss, and I then I was lifted in his arms. I clung to his neck, returning his zeal with equal fervor as our tongues met and began to dance to the music of our furious passion. He placed me on top of the bar directly in front of him, and I gave a small gasp at the coolness of the countertop against my bare skin.

"Lean back, baby," he whispered against my mouth. I didn't want to, I wanted to go on kissing him forever. The bar top was wide enough for me to lie back on, but I would have to let go of him, surrender his delicious embrace to do so. I continued to work my mouth against his, but he persisted, murmuring against me. "Honey, Lord knows I could kiss these lips of yours all night, but right now there's another certain place I want to kiss you, and if I don't get my mouth there soon I'm going to starve to death. You wouldn't do that to me would you?"

Just the thought of his tongue touching me there was enough to throw me back on my elbows, stretching my torso out before him. He grinned before whisking my panties completely off and pulling up a barstool. He then took each of my legs in his grasp and placed my feet on top of the counter, one on either side of my butt, which he dragged to the edge of the bar. I was incredibly exposed in this position, and as he took me in with his eyes, a new excitement burned through me. His hands slowly ran up and down the insides of my thighs, which were almost shaking uncontrollably. The cool air of the empty, dimmed Lodge caressed the warm flesh that begged for Tripp's mouth.

The way Tripp sat on that barstool, with my dripping pussy just inches from his face, he looked like he was about to dig in to the most delicious meal of his life. His eyes were hungry and he practically drooled over me as his fingers slowly parted my lips to more fully reveal my glistening inner tissues.

His voice was hoarse. "You're wet...so wet, Honey...I can't tell you what it does to me to see you like this."

But he did a good job of trying to show me as his tongue pressed against the very bottom part of my slit before slowly, agonizingly making its journey to my clit, dipping into me on its way up. Once his tongue met my pulsing bud and his mouth latched over it, I felt two fingers push into me and start caressing my inner walls. My god, the man was trying to kill me.

Every time I felt his mouth against my most sensitive areas, it felt like the first time. It was shocking, and more intimate than anything I'd ever experienced, not because of the act itself, but because of the way he did it. Tripp was completely in tune with my desires. He knew I wanted to be exposed, naked, explored...for him...all for him. I wanted him to know me better than I knew myself. It was like he was trying to uncover something deep within me. He was thorough, and took his time to caress every inch of my pussy, inside and out, with his tongue. When he did it, I felt myself losing all control I had over myself, and there was nothing that didn't show, didn't come to the surface. In those moments, it was just me, and he saw it all.

His tongue was like a wave that washed pleasure over the beaches between my legs. I was drowning, and just when I thought I would become lost under the tide forever, he would stop, giving me time to catch myself before bearing down on me again. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't do much of anything except writhe on top of that bar.

"Tripp, I'm dying!" I managed to get out as his tongue brushed a particularly sensitive spot on the underside of my clit.

"You're not dying, Sweetheart," he whispered against my flesh. "You're coming alive for me."

Oh and I was! I was being born again. I cried out in ecstasy as his fingers massaged that special place inside of me while his mouth ravaged my clit. It was coming - the earth was about to shatter. My hands firmly gripped the edge of the counter and my toes curled. I panted and shook and tried to hold onto my sanity.

And then he stopped.

"Tripp!" I think I screamed it, but I wasn't sure. All I knew was that his mouth and fingers had left me.

"You're gonna come with me inside you," he groaned as he stood up and grabbed my waist, bringing me off the counter.

My feet didn't touch the floor though. He wrapped my legs around him and held me there against the bar top, which I still leaned back on with my elbows. Penetration was immediate. I sank onto him, fully taking him inside me, every delicious inch. Hands moved over my breasts as he thrust, once, twice, and then a third time before he ever so gently touched my clit. That was all it took.

I came, and came...and came. The feeling of him driving in and out of me prolonged it, and soon my orgasm melted with the force of his movement, creating one ultimate sensation that seemed to go on and on. He took me possessively, moving his fingers over my skin, grasping whatever he could get his hands on. His eyes didn't move away from my face though. He watched me as pleasure conquered my body and I floated in and out of a conscious state.

It was to the point where I would have been in pain if I hadn't been experiencing one of the most gratifying sensations of my life. The way he filled me, I was surprised I wasn't ripping apart. He was a madman, pounding against me as if his life depended upon it. The savagery of it was all-consuming, and soon we were both covered in a fine sheen of sweat. My breasts heaved under his hands as he strived to go deeper. I swear I could feel him all the way up to my gut. I didn't know what was happening to my body, I wasn't even sure anymore if it was pleasure that I was feeling. All I knew at that moment was the overbearing sensation that threatened to destroy me. There were no words for it.

And then, I couldn't believe it, it was happening again. My body still hadn't come down from the last earth-shattering climax, and now I was climbing to meet another. My eyes tore open and stared at Tripp in disbelief as my mouth hung ajar. I tried to breathe, but I couldn't even tell if I was doing that.

Tripp could see what was happening to me, and as I saw his face above me - the only thing I could really see at that point - I knew he was there as well. The intensity that had been building for the past few minutes suddenly detonated, and sensation consumed us as he spasmed inside me. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, like I was no longer in my body, but drowning somewhere in a pool of ultimate awareness. I couldn't feel each individual part anymore. I didn't have hands, or feet, or arms, or legs, or even skin...but I was there, with him, and I was sensitive to a steady rhythm that was driving us. Whether it was the pounding of my head, our heartbeats, or his hard member taking me, I didn't know.

He had stopped moving once it was over, and slowly, my body came back to me, reverberating. I couldn't move though, and I was only vaguely aware of Tripp's movement to pull me to him and turn so he could lean back against the bar with me in his arms. It was as if I were brought back to a reality I hadn't seen in eons. And then, I began to sob.

He pulled my face into his bare chest and stroked my hair as he held me, whispering in my ear things I didn't have the capacity to register at that moment. My body shook as I sat there against him on his lap, still joined with him. He simply held me, brushing my skin softly with his fingertips, trying to calm me down.

"I'm sorry," I said after awhile, still sniffling a bit. "I don't know what just happened, it scared me...I don't understand it..."

A hand caressed my cheek, and I finally found the strength to lift my head and look up at him. He gazed at me in wonder, as if he didn't understand it either.

"Don't try to," he finally said in a soft voice, gently pushing my head back against his chest.

That was the night I learned to dance. And even if I refused to admit it to myself, it was also the night I learned I was in love with Tripp Carson.

MissKris14
MissKris14
581 Followers