All Comments on 'The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 07'

by MissKris14

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you are awfully talented. Can't wait for more! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ouch, that was painful...

but nothing we thought wasn't coming, I guess. Will they be able to sort it all out?

Hey, this is ROMANCE on Literotica - of course they will! I hope, lol!

Beautifully written.

cpm09cpm09over 13 years ago
Holly S*!

I feel sorry for them...I wonder what will happen now. Can't wait.

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Anxious for the next chapter

Wow, that was painful, my chest hurts just from reading it. Beautifully written as usual. Please don't make us wait to long for that happy ending, I don't think I can take much more heartbreak.

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffover 13 years ago
No fair!

It's so no far to leave us hanging like this. And it's not fair to make me cry!

Seriously, keep up the good work. I'm waiting breathlessly for the next chapter.

WHB

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow...

I love this story, your writing is some of the best on lit, especially for your first story. Hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter...

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Damn!!

Just damn!! Oh well, we all saw that one coming I guess but it was brutal (and honest)and I can't wait for the next chapter to see how this all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awww

That ending was so painfully beautiful. Amazing! I loved it.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Oh Shit

Damn what a cliff hanger can't wait for the next chapter. Had me on the edge of my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aww...

Another great chapter, even if it is sad. The reality that she is leaving soon is hitting them both hard. That and all the other roadblocks standing in their way. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Glad Tripp fed Willy his teeth. Pompus ass deserved worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hmmm, I like the story and I understand that for dramatic purposes the family has to be opposed to their relationship but I would be really interested if anybody thinks that this is realistic?! On the one hand her brother says that she is too young to know what she wants and on the other he seems to think that the relationship is going nowhere (meaning marriage and children, I suppose?) and is not serious enough?!!

I mean I get the whole "Dirty Dancing" vibe but that story was set in the Sixties and I think it simply doesn't work for a contemporary story (well at least here in Europe nobody would think among those patterns).

Nevertheless nice to read even though i'm disappointed that Tripp turns out to be such a coward and doesn't even try to fight for whatever it is between them. But, you know, I leave it to the women (maybe Mrs. Waterman and Kiras mother?!) in the story to make it right ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

Drama queen.can't wait u'r next chapter.thanks

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

one tip : next chapter ASAP!!

leaving us hanging like this is soooo evil of you ;-)

spygrl007spygrl007over 13 years ago
Please....

tell us that the next chapter is almost ready to post!!

I'm involved now... I need a happy ending!!

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
Well damn! I want to rate this chapter 10 stars!!!!

I' am so happy that Willy got what he deserve, I wish you would have made Tripp beat him some more I mean what a jerk! And Luke, needs his ass kicked as well I know he is Kira's brother and means well but he should seriously mind his own damn business and let her be a woman point blank. As for Kira and Tripp I feel sad for them because on one hand you have to be realistic but on the other hand you just to chance it, either way I can't wait for the next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Wow.

She's acting like she's 13, not 19. Raping her heart? Love is a gift. You can't steal it from anyone and no one can make you love them. So how exactly did he take her heart by force?

She had a terrible night and she deserved to be emotional but she's just seeing what she wants to see, not what's logical. Any man who cares about her wouldn't make her drop out of school to be with him. And he has a responsibility to his adoptive parents and can't leave at the drop of a hat. When he said that it wasn't the best time to discuss things after such a night, he was right.

Good chapter. I'm looking forward to more.

PS- Her brother is an ass.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Powerful!

What an emotional chapter! Excellent writing as always.

Poor Tripp and Kira. They both knew this conversation was due but he was right that the timing of it not being ideal, not after what Kira had just been through.

The emotions were powerful and realistic. People always say the worst things when they're hurting. I have faith that Kira and Tripp will find a way to be together somehow.

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
Yay!!!

Ambassador jackass got the beating he deserved! Though, he was even a little more despicable than I originally suspected! I can actually respect Tripp for not taking a swing at Luke, but he actually deserved it. I can't say I felt too sorry for Tripp getting thumped on a little either, since he totally skipped the opportunity to man up and actually tell her how he feels instead of letting her jump to her own conclusions. This chapter was equally as intense as the others, except from the opposite end of the drama spectrum! LOL! I'm looking forward to seeing how you resolve this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
????

so where's the next chapter? don't keep us hanging PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm with Sandman0312

Ditto...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dramatic chapter

I enjoyed this chapter with the exception of Kira down playing what Willy did and tried to do to her. He slapped the mess out of her and tried to do worse. Her brother is a butthead but he did have a point. Kira wasn't terribly likeable in this chapter. What did she think was going to happen after her vacation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sometimes less is more

I think it would be better if you got rid of the last 3 sentences.

SylviaSarsfieldSylviaSarsfieldover 11 years ago
I agree with the other person

I have to agree with the other comment, lose the last 3 lines and it would be better. They seem melodramatic and almost childish. If you want Kira to be old enough for Tripp she can't spout stuff like "he raped my heart"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously?

I can't believe anyone would have the audacity to criticize anything, much less the last three lines - I personally thought her final thoughts were three of the best lines of the story - comparing Willy's intentions to Tripp's - it really made the reality of leaving shine through. This might be one of the best stories on Literotica.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
For sure

to her that has to be how it feels whether it seems melodramatic or not childish or not. she didn't say it to him she said it to herself don't tell me you can't say melodramatic stuff to yourself or even your best friend just to get it out of your system. I think it's totally believable and not necessarily childish.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
She KNEW this was coming up from day one !

Why the hell is she surprised and blaming him ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
on both sides

I like the last three lines but maybe you could have worded the last sentence differently. He raped my heart doesnt sound right but i get her thoughts.

SilenceDancesSilenceDancesalmost 8 years ago
The only chapter I can't give a good rating

I really love this story, and I adore the characters. However, the last paragraph ruins this chapter for me. As a survivor of sexual assault, the last paragraph feels like a slap in the face. I've had my heart broken, I know what that feels like, and I also know what rape feels like. The only parallel is that when you are raped your heart is broken. All of me was broken, my body, my mind, and my heart. Please don't carelessly use phrases like that just for emphasis.

This could all be rephrased so easily. "Looking back, I found it odd that I had all but forgotten about Willy, yet it made sense. Willy would have raped me, but it did not get that far. How insignificant it all seemed at this moment. Tripp had been more thorough. Tonight, Tripp had shattered my heart."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh no....

I can understand Luke's concern for his sister, and maybe all sensible signs (from the head) point toward a negative outcome, but Kira and Tripp are dealing more with the heart, where love resides. Maybe the odds are against them, but we'd like to see that maybe they can endure and work it out. I certainly hope so. They seem a beautiful young couple who want to grow in their love for each other!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

It is hard for Kira to see Tripp's pig here. Except she could transfer to a nearby college and they could continue to see each other. And there truly is next year.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

EH. Tripp's Mother should beg her to "work" for the rest of the summer as they are short staffed. Fight with Willie and Luke were not well done

Dr_BobDr_Bobover 1 year ago

This last sentence is horrible I’m sorry but it took me totally out of the magic

PurplefizzPurplefizz10 months ago

This chapter felt very contrived, let’s be honest Willy was only ever a cardboard character put into this story for the stable scene, which makes them part before the inevitable tearful reunion. 4⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous