All Comments on 'The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 08'

by MissKris14

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Damnit! Start writing your 2nd story PLEASE! This should be made into a movie! 10stars! (Yes, i pressed the 5stars 2 times...😏)

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

8 chapters and i thought this story was going to end without a marriage...but no....though a very rushed end!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

still think that Mrs. Waterman should have offered her a "job" for the rest of the summer in front of her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all I'm a middle aged guy and your story reminded me of what real love feels like. It took me back to the all consuming intensities of my great loves. It made me realize that my heart has become comfortably numb and made me hope that maybe I can learn to feel even some of the intensity of love again. Thank you. Oh and write on, you are truly gifted in bringing out the emotions in your characters and, in my case, your readers as well.

BadbeagleBadbeagleover 2 years ago

Wonderfully done. A great story. Please continue to write you have a true gift for it.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 3 years ago

A truly wonderful story. You really brought the characters to life. A thoroughly enjoyable read Many thanks to you.

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 3 years ago

Everything was just magical!! You really could feel the emotions of every. single. character. Thank you for completing this story

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 3 years ago

Wow. This was a sweet cowboy romance I didn’t know I needed. Your writing only got better and better with every chapter. Eventually I felt like I was in the middle of a movie! I laughed, I cried, I felt their passion. A moment brought a genuine smile to my face. I must say I didn’t know what to expect, it seemed a little young and vague in the beginning but we really saw Kira blossom, along with your writing. Bravo. Like others, of course I’d like to see more of these 2. But this was a great, wholesome complete story as it is. I look forward to your future creations. Love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

An excellent story and a perfect opportunity to continue this story with these characters in many more adventures. Expand on the marriage, kids, expansion of the ranch, Kira's family coming back? I really like your writing style and the setting of your story. The quality of your editing was way above par compared to most of the really good stories published here. Please keep up the writing. I am looking forward to more of your stories.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I absolutely LOVED this story!!!!!! Perfect combination of love, list, and a bit of drama. Thank you for ending it with a happily ever after.

RGRollRGRollover 3 years ago

Interesting, held my attention beginning to end. Easy to submerge myself into and feel the story happening. I hope to see more.

manstergesmanstergesover 3 years ago

From beginning to end... Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HopelessRomantic

Please make this into a real book and get it published. It's amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago
Superb Story

Totally beautiful! I'm glad they ended up together ❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I love how you were able to balance the amount of erotic and romantic scenes in this story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beautiful job

I am an old 80 year man and have read a lot of stories but this one moved me more than any that I recall. GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happened?

Please don't quit. you're too good for this to be it.NP63qd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I loved reading this. Thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Real tears!

You brought me to tears many times, but especially in chapters 7 and 8. I admire how Tripp and Kira work through their fight and their struggle to love each other. It wasn't easy, and many odds were against them. But they did have a real love for each other from the heart. I loved their nakedness, and seeing them get naked. He took a real pleasure in her nakedness, her breasts, her shaven pussy, and making real love to her. She took a real pleasure in the sexy dark hair that graced his muscular chest and abs, his large cock that gave her multiple pleasures, his tender kisses. Even when they lay together after sex to cuddle, they are caressing and touching and tasting each other's charms.Thank you for keeping them together and seeing their romance through. I love their endurance, and wish them well. What a beautiful story of love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Magical love story! It's as if we are actually inside the story witnessing everything through our eyes. Fell in love with the characters and especially loved the ending when she decides to stay not snapping at her parents when they try to change her mind but instead smiling and bouncing happily through it all. And the epilogue is just fine as it explains how they maintained their relationship. Nothing more was expected of it. We got a good tale and a closure. Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hi young lady

Thank you I love your story very much and I hope to read some more of your writing soon and thank you for the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I agree with Talonsreach, but since I live on a horse ranch I don't have to visualize the sight and smells. I was captured by the foal with the broken leg; anyone who has had to put a horse down knows how painful that is. I was glad that part turned out well. Thanks for a great read.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 6 years ago
Not the last, I hope

A great story. I could visualize the rails and stamped packed dirt of the corral, the smell of the straw in the stable and the roller coaster of emotions that ran riot throughout the story, including the ending with a horse that should have been put down but had enough fight to survive and run.

If this is your first western themed story I hope it is not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great read

I really enjoyed the ride.

beachfreakwhvbeachfreakwhvover 7 years ago
Danke!😁

Thank you for this diverting story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An excellent read

U seemed very intune with the characters. From a country boy stand point I feel Tripp's pain & guilt. Please continue this series

ukdukeukdukealmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

An amazing and beautiful story. So wonderfully written.

You cared about the characters. I actually wanted Tripp to beat the scumbag willy to pulp!

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love this story. Can't wait to read more of your work. Could you please write this story from Tripp's point of view or do a continuation of it with Kira and Tripp having kids please?😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was by far the best erotic story I have ever read! I personally have a thing for country boys, so this really hit the spot for me. And the horse, California, was a great addition to the story, I would never be able to think of putting things like that in one. 10/10! Stay inspired!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You HAVE to write more

I have until now never commented on any stories but you HAVE to write a lot more and soon. This was a really magnificent story, I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

VERY WELL DONE. Other writers please take note of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great series, please write more! I loved the characters and the setting. You built a great story and it was fun to read

PLEASE WRITE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I truly enjoyed your story and the characters in it. Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved it and have read it many times but it's agitating with how often the days are mixed up. I.e. Something that happened yesterday is referred to as a couple days ago etc I think you should do a second part of this series in tripp's point of view :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i love this series, read it so manytimes.

niestarniestarover 9 years ago
love it

I loved your series.great work.thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I LOVE your series, I can read them over and over again.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
What a series!

Kris, this is far and away the best series I've ever read! That your scoring average is less than 5.0 on every chapter is simply unbelievable. Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more.

Please write some more

..

lablover1795lablover1795about 10 years ago
With the strength of a thousand horses

aw, I loved this series. Beautiful story. I'm so glad they found a way to work it out. I would have loved to have a brother like Luke. Actually have a guy like Tripp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Thank you. Hope you can write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best series of this whole site!

I was caught by the first story and had to keep reading! It is refreshing to read a story that is so romantic and well written. Thank you for your wonderful story and the time you took to share it with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very lovely story

I'm waiting for this series to come out as a movie on Hallmark; it's been added to my All-Time Favorite bookmarks.

As others have said; the characters, emotions and story seem real

Thank you;

DKP

BTW; love "wettest wet" 8~)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

Your story is sweet and romantic, and obviously written from the point of view of a lady - a girl. So many of the stories written are not that way. You express emotion seldom seen anymore because love seems to have become a business - not a relationship. I liked the character development and the raw emotion that you expressed. You did it well.

My only question is 'why haven't you written more?' You're a good writer. There is more you can do, and if you have gone commercial, please let us know where to buy your work.

bushpig99bushpig99over 10 years ago
Good read

A well constructed and thoughtful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

This story was truly amazing! I think this is the fourth time I've read it and even though i know what's going to happen im still swept away. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an incredible...

first work you have here. I read it straight thru the night. will look for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
in love!

I loved, loved, loved your story! you should publish a book! please write more stories very soon! Cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved each and every chapter!

Have you submitted anything to Harlequin Romance? If not, you definitely should! You will be rich and very well known! Have a wonderful future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it!!!

Hard to believe this is your first story... you certainly have a flair for writing a wonderful erotic romance... Keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to reading your future endeavors!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

Was very erotic loved it,the 4 th chapter was amazingly sexy and romantic love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Words to quit...

You could leave out cock, cunt (which many abhor), pussy and you would have the most arousing of stories still. Leaving a little to the imagination is good. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reminding me of my cowboy

Thank you for this story, it brought back many good memories of my cowboy!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
A great series

I did enjoy the series immensly. However, like the previous commentator, the level of maturity of all the players were slightly off kilter. There was also ample opportunity for her to develope a better relationship to the Watermans as well but that was glossed over.

Even with the slight problem above, I still rated the series as a 5 and have favorited it as I do love a good story.

SylviaSarsfieldSylviaSarsfieldover 11 years ago
Great work

I enjoyed your story, especially the begining. It had a certain "Dirty Dancing" feel to it with the Summer vacation and forbidden love with the "help". I found the ending a little too soppy with love for my taste, but I suppose you were trying for that. Kira seemed a bit less mature than a regular 19 year old and frankly showed very little respect for her parents or the Watermans. When she said "I'm staying with Tripp and you can't stop me" she seemed quite impetuous and though I know love makes the best of us irrational, I found her attitude and disregard for her parents' concerns to be childish and disrespectful. In addition, the 27 year old Tripp should have known better to ignore the whole situation and dissapear to the coral. He should have been there to talk to her parents and alieviate some of their concerns,To be the mature, caring, loving manyou want him to be, he should have talked to her parents. Plus, it would show that he gave a damn about whether she was allowed stay. His absence seems out of character to me.

I'm saying all this, not to discourage you, but to help you to write better in the future. You have skill with words that many people wish for. Work on it and get even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for saving the foal!

I loved the whole story and especially finding out at the end that the foal had survived.

Thanks again for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You write as one with experience.

You write as one who has experienced being swept away by a loving mate. Thanks for sharing!

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
Happy sobbing ...

Such a wonderful romantic story. I'm sad that this story is over and really depressed that you haven't written new stories. I know tonight my hubby is going to give a heavy sigh, roll his eyes and hug me close while I start blathering about Tripp and Kira.

Ali96Ali96almost 12 years ago
Awesome!

So very HOT! It was amazing and I think you should add another chapter of happily ever after! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely!

So so so wonderful :) :) made my heart fly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Read it before and for some reason decided to read it again

and marveled anew. Thank you. The last sentence particularly was wonderful.

senziesenziealmost 12 years ago
wow!

it was so heartfelt and beautiful! great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Four Words: ....Cried like a fool....

Read every chapter in one day, it was that good. I loved the humor, the setting, the characters, and the romance. I had a feeling this was gonna be amazing but once I read that last line I cried like a baby. Absolutely loved how you ended it with the filly. A stroke of genius. I still go back and read that line and I still end up crying. PLEASE PLEASE make another story!!!! You're amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So lovely!

I typically never comment on any story, but yours was absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crying, in such a good way!

I am so incredibly glad that I found this story! I read all but the last chapter in the course of one day, and finished the story the next morning. What a sweet way to begin my day! This story drew me in, engrossed me, and I found it so hard to stop! Wonderful wonderful writing!

DarcyDaydreamDarcyDaydreamabout 12 years ago

I've read this so many times and I love it more each time! It's wonderful. I hope you write some more stories someday.

forbiddenlustforbiddenlustabout 12 years ago
<3

I have read this story numerous times, and I love it more and more. I always find myself reading the complete story in one sitting, I can't stop myself. The descriptions, the characters, the sexiness, all are well balanced. Love to read a good story with super steamy scenes, it makes it all a bit more complete. Hope you write many, many more!

justoldijustoldiabout 12 years ago
excellent

I truly enjoyed your story. I read it in one sitting, finding it hard to stop. The romance, the tenderness, the gentle caring couldn't have been better. I look forward to more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:)

beautiful...beautiful plot.....beautiful characters and beautifully written :) keep it up!!

cookies7cookies7about 12 years ago
good job!

You should write commercially, you have a lot of talent! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Nothing else needs be said besides that. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Your story keep me glued on screen, so romantically sweet:) Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of my favorites!

I have a degree in English, and I am hoping to make my way into the publishing business, and this is a really great story! I think you could turn this into a romantic novel with some work and editing. You seem to have a natural talent at capturing the passion and thoughts in people, and expressing that so that your readers can feel what the characters are feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What an awesome story! Keep up the great work...look forward to next novella.......wish I was Kira. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved it! I really hope you keep on writing =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved it. Seriously loved it. I wish real life could be this perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
feel good story

got a huge smile after finishing this story!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this story :) it is so romantic :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I've just re-read this after the first time..

Reading it all in one go - well that was just so enjoyable! And your last para - that sort if says it all for the whole story and made my heart sing! Thank you x

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Excellent

For some reason I read the first chapters and then lost track of the story. I found it again and finished this morning and it was just an excellent story, written the way a romance should be. For a first effort you published a really good piece of work and should start on another one - please.

Five stars for sure.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
OMG! That was so beautiful!

I absolutely loved this story! You told it so beautifully that I had tears in my eyes by the end of it. I also have to say that I agree with other members saying that it too reminds me of Dirty Dancing, but this is the ending that movie should've had. Absolutely one of the best stories on this site! Great Job!!!!!

jl18jl18over 12 years ago
skilled!!

great story!! 4 hours to read lol u got me hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

I started this story at 10 and when I looked up after reading the last chapter it was 1:30! This is by far the best story I have read on this site ever! You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my!

I just read this whole story in one sitting and it had me laughing one second, then "mmmm"ing to myself the next then crying my eyes out then all over again!

I went through a kind of similar situation where I fell madly in love with a guy and spent an amazing summer with him only fro him to have to leave and go home to another state, so I could totally relate to the story.

And for a while I forgot I was reading something on literotica!

Haha keep up the great work, I'll for sure be coming back for more of you stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow :)

I mean....wow

This has to be the BEST, and I mean the BEST, story on this site. I laughed, I cried, and am so so so happy I found this gem. Please write more stories, you have a talent that should not be wasted.

Thank you for an incredible story.

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 12 years ago
keep writing

if you keep writing like this you are gonna go far. came across it looking at Jazcullen's favorite stories and thought to read it. happy i did great work cant wait for the next story, maybe Lucy's story or Luke's keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please

A well written story, gentle action, depth of character with descriptive prose. Read the story a number of times wishing you would write more. there are few authors with your capability.

please write more; I don't have the tallent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good!

cant believe that this is your first story .

You are so talented ! Such a good read .

Please write more .

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
such a beautiful story!

it was an amazing read, now I want to find my own Tripp and fall in love :)

Soul_childSoul_childalmost 13 years ago
Awww

Lovely romantic story.... You write so beautifully!!

nikiephannikiephanalmost 13 years ago

This really was a beautiful story you are one of the many writers that are wonderful authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

This was truly beautiful. In fact I pulled an all-nighter just because I couldn't stand to leave in the middle of Tripp and Kira's story. You have a beautiful and uncanny ability to provoke a million emotions in your readers and I am unashamed to say that yes I did cry at the end, call me a sap. Thank you for sharing your gift.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
Oh my.....

For being your first story, it was excellent!! The characters were well thought out and had depth plus emotions. I do hope you continue to write, as you are a great writer!!!! Thank you for Kira and Tripp!! :)

DIVASTL5DIVASTL5almost 13 years ago
WOW WOW

This was a truly wonderful story.Well written,great story developement. Made me remember my first time,first love some 36 years ago; although he isn't a cowboy. Keep writing loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why cant i quit you?!

i'm trying to move on to another story but i loved this one so much, i can't stop reading the last chapter. so beautifully written, i do hope you'll keep writing. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it

i loved your story. exspecially since i have a thing for cowboys. i wish something like that would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Sexy and sweet. Beautiful :-)

esumneresumnerabout 13 years ago
i loved it!

this story was so well written. it's now one of my favorites :) keep writing more, you're wonderful!

devilishdaisy86devilishdaisy86about 13 years ago
Beautiful

I can't even tell you how much I loved this story! It moved me to tears...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous