The Lady Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled away, collapsing on the bed. "That was good!" he said with his eyes closed. Stacey was not happy. Nine minutes? That wouldn't cut it. He spent twice that much time doing arm curls! She sat up, pulling the rubber off his cock, carrying it between outstretched fingers to the bathroom and dropped it in the garbage can. She returned with a towel, wiping his sweat off of her then throwing it to him. It landed on his chest but he didn't move to wipe himself off.

"Clean up," she told him, but he still didn't move. "Dude?" He answered with a soft snore and Stacey felt hot a flash of anger. What the fuck? She toweled him off herself and Steve gave a a contented murmur. His cock was completely soft and shrunken, laying down over his balls like a wet noodle. Stacey bit her lip. "Fuck that," she whispered, heading downstairs.

Steve didn't know how long he was asleep for after she toweled him dry, drifting along in a pleasant mini-dream, another successful workout completed. He felt a weight on his chest, and opened his eyes to find Stacey sitting on top of him. "Oh, Steeeeve?" she whispered sweetly.

"Hey," Steve smiled at her, went to put his arms around her but they wouldn't move. "What the...?" He heard a metal clink and realized she had handcuffed him to the bedposts. His eyes went wide.

"Good, you're awake," Stacey stared down at him. "Now listen. I've had a bad day, the fucking worst. Nine minutes just isn't going to cut it, not tonight."

"Is this a joke?" Steve struggled to move, made as if to buck her off which he could easily do.

Stacey drew a hand from behind her back, a small black plastic object a little bigger than a pack of cigarettes in it. "Relax," she said, pressing on his chest with her other hand. She clicked a switch and an evil looking blue spark crossed back and forth between the electrodes of the stun gun she held. "Don't fight me or I'll send fifty thousand volts right up your balls, okay?"

"Help!" Steve bellowed, squirming.

"Shut up," Stacey brought the stun gun inches from his face, but he was too scared to stop. She scooted back, pushing his limp cock out of the way, pressing the power button for only half a second, sending a hot shock blazing up his balls right through his whole body. She watched him flop on the bed, holding his legs down with her body as they tried to kick out.

"Aw, poor baby," she whispered, moving up to stroke the side of his face, "Shhhh." His scrotum had instantly shrunk tight, balls retracting when she shocked him.

"You're... crazy!" he said, gritting his teeth as the pain receded.

"That was just a taste, Stevie Boy. The next one's really going to hurt. Are you going to be good or am I going to have to really scorch your balls?"

"No! Please! God, no!" He would rather die than feel that again.

"Good. Now just relax. Don't you want to have fun?"

"Please. Just let me go!" Steve pleaded. "I swear, I won't tell anyone!"

"Tell anyone? Tell anyone what?" Stacey spat. "That you got a little dick and you don't know how to please a woman? I wouldn't tell anyone either if I were you." She turned the stun gun on again and hit the power, his body jerking in fear as she waved it around.

"Okay! I'll do whatever you want!"

"Good." Stacey turned it off, placing it on the nightstand next to a bucket of ice she had brought up. "I really don't want to hurt you," she licked her lips. She had never had a man so completely under her control, especially a gorgeous specimen like this ripped bodybuilder. She leaned down, whispering in his ear, running her hands through his short hair, kissing and nibbling his neck. His body relaxed underneath her. "Good," she told him. "Now the only rule is you are not going to cum until I let you, okay? Because if you cum without my permission I'm going to shock the shit out of you."

"Okay," he agreed.

Stacey licked all the way up his neck, dragging her tongue across his face, shoving it into his mouth. He accepted, kissing back, his arms involuntarily trying to hug her. She worked her way down to his chest, pressing her lips around first one then the other nipple, using her tongue then gently biting. He groaned and she continued on, trailing down his rock hard stomach, pushing her tongue into his belly button then down to his crotch.

She cupped his balls with one hand, engulfing his soft cock in her mouth, sucking. Stacey was gentle, tickling his sack, satisfied to feel his cock growing in her mouth. "Mmmm," she murmured with him in her mouth, slowly bobbing up and down. Her tongue ran deliciously around his swelling head, pressing against the tiny opening, swirling his glans and she was satisfied to hear him groan again. Then she started blowing him for real, up and down, easily taking all of him to the edge of her throat.

She released his balls, pressing her fingers down against his taint, moving to feel his crack. Stacey pressed one finger against his asshole and he bucked, his cock almost choking her as she continued sucking on it. She clamped down harder, moving faster, working the tip of her finger against his ass.

"I'm going to cum!" he warned her.

She stopped, letting his cock pop out of her mouth, pressing against his taint to cut off the pleasure. Stacey was amazed at the pressure there, slowly subsiding, his orgasm stopped in its' tracks. She grabbed some ice cubes from the bucket and pressed the cold to his balls. Steve shivered, raising his head to watch for a second then falling back against the pillow, eyes closed.

"Jesus!" he whispered.

Stacey cooled him down, put the ice back in the bucket, then grabbed his cock in her cold hands. She stroked him without much pressure, his cock flexing, fighting to keep warm. "Good," she cooed, blowing warm air on his cold cock. She took him back in her mouth, sucking up and down for a few minutes until she couldn't wait any longer. She shifted forward, spreading her pussy and plunged all the way down onto him, arching her back to get him further inside.

"I need a rubber!" he protested despite the pleasure rippling through him as she ground her tight pussy on his cock.

"No," Stacey huffed, bouncing up and down the length of him. She reached further back, fondling his balls and found they were still cold from the ice. For some reason it made her even hotter, in full control and she moved faster. "Yessss!" she hissed, pounding down until her body rocked into an orgasm, her hand still tugging at his balls, making him whimper.

She released his nuts and leaned forward, putting her hands on his chest, still working him inside as her orgasm subsided. Her pussy juices were flowing now and she brought her chest down to his. Feeling all those hard muscles against her bare skin sent her into another instant orgasm. She was grinding, squeezing with her pussy, crying out with her face in his strong chest.

"I'm going to cum!" Steve puffed.

"No!" Stacey rolled off, breathing heavy. She grabbed more ice and he yelped as she covered his cock and balls, freezing him to a halt.

"Ahhhh!" Steve whimpered, his breath caught in his throat. "Please!"

"Quiet," Stacey whispered, cupping his balls further with ice, squeezing him back from the edge. She waited a few minutes before dropping the half melted cubes back into the bucket. Then she moved down, placing his cold shriveled sack all the way in her mouth, warming those little balls back up as she ran her tongue along them. With one hand she stroked his cock, barely using any pressure, just keeping him hard.

When she was satisfied he had cooled down enough she mounted him reverse cowgirl, letting him have a look at her big ass. She grabbed his ankles for balance, raising her pussy slowly up his cock then sliding down with a sharp slap of skin. Each stroke sent a jolt through her and soon she felt his hips thrusting up to meet her. "Yes!" she cried, going faster. She rode him for two powerful, breathless orgasms squeezing his cock tight inside her.

"I'm gonna cum!" Steve roared and Stacey was thankful this time because her legs were about to give out.

She rolled off again and grabbed a single ice cube to tease him with. She ran it up the underside of his balls, down and around his rock hard cock a few times, then up his stomach, swirling and pushing it against his nipples. Steve moaned again and Stacey was satisfied to look down and see his cock still standing, hot and red and glistening with her pussy juice. The cube was almost melted, trailing water over his body. Stacey brought it up to his lips, chilling them down before tossing it back into the bucket.

She kissed his mouth. "You're doing really good, Steve," she told him. "You're making me cum just like I wanted." She kissed him some more, laying down next to him with a sigh. "I just need a little rest," she said, moving one hand down and closing it around his cock. He flexed in her hand.

"Jesus," Steve said, breathing hard. "I can't take this!"

"Aw, poor baby. Do you need to cum?" Stacey gripped him harder, stroking him slow all the way up. His hips flexed and she released him, waiting a few seconds before grabbing him again, repeating her slow upward stroke. Stacey giggled as he struggled. He was about to cum but she wouldn't let him, dropping his cock every time he tried to shoot.

"You evil fucking bitch!" Steve shuddered. He kept trying to fuck her hand but she refused to help him get off. He had never been so frustrated in his life. Instead of stroking some more, Stacey just gripped him with her hand around the top, squeezing and letting go. Steve huffed and puffed with each tiny exertion. "You're killing me!" he whimpered.

Finally Stacey let go, closing her eyes and cuddling him. Steve struggled against the handcuffs, desperate to get out and get himself off. "Stop it," she whispered, not bothering to open her eyes. She didn't know how long it would take for him to cool off and Stacey slipped into a brief, five minute nap.

She woke to find her hands rubbing her tits, head nestled into the comfort of a strong arm. Stacey opened the drawer on her night stand, pulling out the thick, black dildo. She needed something to really fill her up this time.

Steve looked over at her, eyes like saucers, shaking his head "No! Please, God, no!"

She laughed, "Don't worry, silly. This isn't for you."

His eyes narrowed and his mouth curled down, eyeing her warily.

"Aw," and now Stacey felt bad. Poor guy had been nice enough to come over and fuck her and look at how she treated him. But she still needed to get off, and if she let him go now he would run away and there were still a couple things she wanted to try.

Stacey crawled up onto him, sliding her ass towards his face, resting her legs up on the wood headboard and realized this was almost the same position as the vertical leg press machine. She inched her way back, ass cheeks smothering his face. "Open your mouth. Get your tongue on my... Ooooh!" Stacey cried as his tongue swept up her crack and smothered her asshole. She flicked the switch on the dildo and it buzzed to life in her hand, sending waves of massaging pleasure out as she dragged it over her pubic mound and down to her soft pink pussy lips.

Slowly, she spread them, pushing on the black dildo. Steve licked and pressed her ass with his tongue. "Keep doing that," Stacey ordered, slipping the dildo inside her pussy. "Oh my God, keep doing that!" She pushed and pulled the dildo with one hand in a sort of stabbing motion, working it in inch by inch until she was full. Steve grunted, his hot breath and wet mouth sending jolts of pleasure up from below. Combined with the dildo pumping and vibrating in and out of her she lost all control. Steaming pussy juice streamed over the dildo and down the crack of her slick ass and Stacey drew in a huge breath and started cumming, this time deep inside her pussy.

Balancing on Steve she was able to bring her free hand up and tweak her hard nipples. "Oooooh," she grunted, bucking her hips, flexing her pussy, grinding her ass on his hot mouth. She couldn't stop or slow down, the dildo flashing in and out of her as hard as she could ram it in there, over and over. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed and lost her balance, falling off Steve onto her side, still plunging the dildo in and out until finally she slowed and stopped.

"Jesus," Steve whispered. He was in awe. At first it hadn't been real pleasant, but the smell and taste of her pussy juice drove him crazy. More important, watching her fuck herself with the dildo from that angle, it was almost like a science experiment. He saw exactly how she worked it, how her pussy responded, how she pounded different spots inside and how she made herself cum. His brain processed the information and every woman he would pleasure from now on would greatly benefit from the knowledge he had just gained.

"No shit," Stacey turned the dildo off with a shiver, "That was awesome!" She grabbed the towel, wiping the juices that were smeared all over his face off. "Thank you," she kissed the corner of his mouth, noting her sweet scent ground into him.

"Does that mean I can go now?" he asked.

"Hmm," she looked down, saw his rock hard cock and automatically slid down toward it. "Not until I thank you properly."

He watched her kneel between his legs, lowering her mouth to his cock. Her cheeks caved in and she sucked hard, dripping mouthfuls of saliva that ran down his shaft and over his balls. After a few minutes she felt his cock twitch and she released him, gripping his balls with one hand to stop his orgasm.

Stacey watched closely, learning her own lesson about a man's pleasure and denial of pleasure. She blew air on his slick cock, rubbing his nuts, getting her fingers wet in her own spit, forcing him to calm down.

Once his breathing slowed, Stacey took his cock in one hand and held it tight. With her other hand, Stacey worked a wet finger along his ass crack, pushing into his asshole. She spit a gob of saliva at his crack, working the first then second knuckle inside. Steve gasped and she began flicking her finger in a little up and down motion, massaging his prostate.

His cock twitched wildly in her hand. Stacey spit on it again and started stroking, painfully slow, squeezing her hand tight then lightening her grip. When she got to the bottom she paused, counting off the seconds, then went at the same speed upwards, squeezing and releasing.

"AAH!" Steve barked as she came all the way up. "AAH!" he barked again as she started down. His whole body buckled, he couldn't control himself. Every move of the finger in his ass was an electric jolt and every jerk on his cock felt like lightning radiating out from the center of his body. His head thrashed from side to side, grunting and whining as Stacey began pumping his cock harder and faster. He couldn't think, could barely breathe and it really did feel like she was killing him with pleasure.

Stacey was spellbound, eyes glued to his cock. She ground her finger into his ass, twisting and pulling it back. Her hand was flashing up and down his cock and then Steve went rigid, drawing in a sharp breath. It seemed like slow motion, his asshole gripped her finger, immobilizing it and his cock seemed to draw back like a gun. Steve screamed and a huge stream of cum exploded straight up into the air, shooting out of her field of vision. "OOOH!" Steve yelled as Stacey continued pumping his cock, twisting and squeezing, harder and harder.

A second string burst forward, cum from the first splashing down, hot on her hand and his belly. She continued jerking as spurt after spurt of boiling cum shot forward, the amount diminishing rapidly until the last few were merely little drops popping out. Stacey was in awe, after counting nine then ten pops, never letting go of his cock, cum still bubbling up out of the head, soaking her whole hand. She increased her pace, even though he had stopped shooting, taking Steve beyond anything he ever felt before. He thrashed around some more, the head of his cock so sensitive he felt like he was dying, yet Stacey refused to stop or let go.

Finally, her hand slowed and she withdrew her finger from his ass. "Holy... shit," Steve gasped for air, raising his head to look down. Stacey smiled up at him, lazily jerking his cock. He dropped his head back on the pillow. "Holy shit!" he said again.

"Wow," Stacey used the towel to dry her hand and his cock off, wiping up the cum that landed on his stomach and chest. She checked the ceiling to see if some hadn't hit there. "That was amazing."

Steve looked up at her, unable to speak or even phrase a coherent sentence. He had never cum like that before. Stacey smiled at his confusion. She got the key and released him from the handcuffs. He brought his arms down to his sides but otherwise didn't make a move. "Do you forgive me, Steve?" Stacey asked, batting her eyes at him.

He struggled to stand up, stumbling as he got off the bed. "What?" he blinked his eyes. "Uh-huh." He found his clothes and shrugged them on. Stacey watched, standing there naked, still unable to believe the fireworks she just witnessed.

"Jesus," Steve tried shaking the cobwebs from his head. She walked him downstairs, got him a glass of water and he chugged it. "I gotta go," he said. He didn't even know if he was mad at her, just knew he had to get away while he had the chance.

"Wait," Stacey followed him to the door, "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Uh, I don't know," he backed out the door, taking one last look at her naked body as she stood in the doorway. "I got plans, uh..."

"Oh come on!" Stacey pouted. He turned and ran to his car. "Wait," she called, "What's your number? Hey! I'll see you at the gym!"

Steve got in his car, driving out of there as fast as possible. He drove back the way she lead him, hoping the gym wasn't closed yet so he could take a shower. Then clear out his locker. He could find a new gym tomorrow.

12