All Comments on 'The Lady Doctor Ch. 02'

by varun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KShanDamionKShanDamionover 17 years ago
Ch.03 BETTER be the shit

Where's the sex?!

You're put in typical scenarios for doing your sister and/or mother yet you come off more like a horny dog that'd be happy humping someone's leg. If all this happened in chapter 1, it'd be fine because it'd be a set-up to upcoming action, but all you've done is embarassingly grinded against both subjects like you were too scared of the pussy, ass or something! Plus, you never explain your mother's reaction of you busting in her face after the initial falling back and screaming.

I'm beginning to wonder about you Varun, Bike Ride was short, but sweet, the Daughter with Friends series was inconsistant about her personality and most of all, body, Drunken Friend's Sister wasn't even incest though was eerily hot, Family Stud a MUST-READ, Helper was funny and hot, Bus Ride was nice, Lucky Day a definitive read, Me, Mom and Uncles was good though the ending seeming pretty wrong, My Sexy Mom was needlessly harsh, Rape my Mom started out NICE, but turned needlessly brutal, Sedated Sister-in-Law went straight to the humping without even describing the poor woman until THE END, Sleeping Pills was like a more thorough Family Stud that DEMANDS a part 2, Sleepy Mom in Law was good, Auto ride was good, but didn't describe your age or height compared to your bent over mom, Bachelor Party had a really good ending, The Day was good though sad at the end and the Theater had a good beginning describing the ladies, but you should've nailed your mom since everyone else did and/or your aunt for being so loudmouthed, not to mention let your cousin get some tail.

The grammar's not an issue with me since it adds a personal touch, but seriously man, reread your work to figure out what got people interested in you in the first place!

mandenghomandenghoalmost 16 years ago
very good and had good humor too

very good and had good humor too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wtf said it best when he said WTF

The next time you do that I will complaint.' I would undress infront of her showing my 90-degree erection

LOLOLOL those 2 lines just about made me piss myself what was he doing using a fucking protractor to check his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoying the series, I'm still smiling and laughing at "Aaah!!!" xD Hahah

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 5 years ago
More

Hope you write more of this. Maybe even the mom & sister give in & finally just let it happen & enjoy themself. Maybe even go back to the female doctor. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous