The Lady Executive Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my robe and left it on the lounger and slowly walked naked down to the water's edge. I dropped the towel on the sand where it was sure to remain dry then I walked into the surf and swam out until I couldn't feel the bottom and then turned and drifted into shore with wave after wave, moving with minimal effort. When my knees dragged on the sandy bottom again, I stood up and stretched then wrung my hair in my hands.

As I turned to move into deeper water again, I thought I caught a glint or a reflection from something some distance up the beach. As I focused on the spot I thought I saw, I didn't see anything there. After a few seconds I shrugged it off and dove into the next wave coming in. I swam out deeper the next time and again just drifted in with the waves. As my knees hit the sand a second time, I stood up and stretched again. I walked up to my towel without wringing my hair out. When I got to my towel, there was a distinct impression in the middle of the towel, like someone had been sitting there for a moment. I looked around at the sand and saw fresh footprints other than my own all around the towel as well. I looked up and down the beach but still failed to see anyone. I just shrugged and chalked it up to someone getting a free show in the middle of the night on a supposedly deserted beach. I picked up my towel and returned to my deck and used the deck shower to rinse off the sand and sea salt before going back into the house.

When I got inside, I decided it would be wise to lock the doors before retiring for the night. Then I went up to the master suite and crawled into my bed, naked, and slept on top of the covers, relaxed after my dip. I fell asleep wondering if I could convince Bailey to move in with me, here in Wilmington, after her divorce. I was going to get the transfer from Houston to the new East Coast Division here anyway. It was just a matter of the paperwork getting finalized.

I woke on Tuesday morning feeling refreshed and ready to attack the budget issues at the office. As I stood in the shower washing the sleep from my body, I brushed my pussy with my hand. It sent such a strong jolt through me that I almost started masturbating. I resisted the urge by remembering that I'd be getting off later that day, out in the sunshine on my deck. That reminded me that I was going shopping that afternoon for some toys and lingerie. I always loved shopping when lingerie and toys were concerned. I quickly got out of the shower before I gave in and got myself off. As I dressed, I debated whether to go commando or be a proper businesswoman. I chose a compromise between the two. I chose a knee length skirt and a silk blouse. I wore no hose or panties under the skirt but did wear a nice sexy bra under my blouse. I dressed and went downstairs for coffee and a bagel.

As I drove to the office, I noticed a car in my mirror that stayed three cars behind me for most of the drive to the office. I figured Reggie must be keeping an eye on me for Lance. Since I didn't want Lance to know where I worked, I decided to go for a drive before going in to the office. I drove past our building and began taking random turns, zigzagging my way around town, before heading out to the highway to lose my tail. As I entered the highway, I looked over my shoulder and realized that traffic was going to do most of the work for me. I simply floored the gas pedal and the 500 horses under the hood shot the car forward and through a small gap between two trucks. There was a line of cars two lanes wide and about a quarter of a mile long behind the trucks, so my tail had to wait impatiently in the slow lane until he had a clear shot into the fast lane. Unfortunately for him, by then I was two exits away and already off the highway and out of sight. I knew the only way he could follow me after that was if my car was bugged with a tracking device and I doubted Lance or anyone I knew would go to that length to keep tabs on me. Feeling safe and tail-free, I headed back across town to the office and started my dreaded morning of meetings.

Four hours after walking into the office, I was walking back out, having spent the morning taking names and kicking ass in the boardroom. I don't think the staff knew what hit them but I didn't doubt they'd have their shit straight by the next time I walked in the door, namely Wednesday morning. I was feeling wonderful. The meetings had been busy enough that I hadn't thought about Lance, Sam, or sex until I sat back in my car and tried to decide where to go shopping.

I was relieved as I left work. It was a beautiful sunny day so I just drove around for a while, winding down from a stressful morning at work. It didn't take long before I forgot about budgets and spreadsheets and was able to think about the lingerie, vibrators, and oh yes, don't forget about nipple clamps. It had been quite a while since I'd used them on my own nipples but I was very much looking forward to it again. As I thought about them, my nipples began to get hard as though they were anticipating the attention they'd be receiving that afternoon.

As I waited at a stop light to turn onto Market Street, I looked down and was shocked to see them pressing against my silk blouse. I was struck with a wicked idea and quickly opened a few buttons on my blouse and reached inside, popping the front hook on my bra. The light changed and I drove with my blouse almost completely open, allowing my breasts to jiggle, until I hit the next red light. I looked around but quickly decided there was way too much traffic around so I settled for finding a spot in a deserted corner of a large parking lot that afforded me a minimum of privacy. I quickly pulled the straps off my shoulders and pulled the bra out of my blouse and left it in the front seat. I decided to take Lance's first gift picture of the day. I tweaked my nipples until they were deliciously hard and poking out at my blouse, and then pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of my chest. I saved the picture and then I took a picture of the bra on the seat beside me and saved it as well. I left the parking lot and turned back onto Market Street, where the lingerie store I'd looked up the previous night was located. When I arrived in front of the store, I snapped a picture of the store front. I was smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl when I sat down and sent the photos to Lance and asked him if he had any requests for me to add to my shopping list.

After I sent the text, it suddenly hit me again that this was so out of character for me. I looked myself in the eyes in the rearview mirror as I asked myself, "What was it about this man that made me act this way? Why had it been so easy to fuck and forget the others yet so difficult to walk away from him? Is it because he was my first internet affair? Was it his skill in the bedroom, or anywhere else for that matter? Maybe it was because he was an enigma to me." I didn't get an answer back from Lance, so I sighed and got out of the car.

I entered the store wearing no bra, panties, or stockings feeling exhilarated as I walked slowly through the store toward the lingerie section first. Since this would be my first Skype with Sam, I wanted it to be special. Maybe a pretty in pink theme would be appropriate. There were several options to choose from. I zoned in on a pink lace teddy. It seemed very form fitting and came with a matching lace thong. I asked the sales lady for some help as I saw her approaching me. "Do you have this in a small and may I try it on?"

She said pointing to the dressing rooms, "Sure, I will get one for you. Meet me over there."

I tried it on as she waited and stepped out to the mirrors for a good look. "Oh, this will be very nice with me on top of a darker pink beach towel on the lounger." I decided, and then handed the sales lady my phone and asked her to take my picture in the lingerie as I admired myself in the mirrors.

"Not a problem dear, just show me how to work your camera on your phone." she said, smiling.

I set it up and told her to take a few shots as I modeled the new outfit in the mirror and then for her. She laughed along with me as we had fun taking pictures of me in various poses. No one else was in the store so I guess it helped her pass the time and gave me something else to send to Lance that would keep him occupied.

I thanked her and asked her to show me her best vibrators after I change. "Absolutely" she said as she handed me my phone back.

"Can we keep a pink theme with the vibrators and dildos please?" I called out to her.

"Sure thing dear, I will gather up a few of my favorites in pink and meet you at the counter." she answered as she exited the dressing rooms.

Before dressing, I emailed the pictures of the 'pretty in pink' poses I had done to Lance. I decided that keeping him busy with pictures of me in lingerie was the best thing I could do at the moment.

By the time I was dressed and at the counter, the sales lady had an array of pink dildos, vibrators, furry handcuffs, nipple clamps, pink heels, and even condoms in pink packages. All were high quality items and as I examined each one, I knew I had some tough choices to make. Then the bells on the door jingled.

My sales lady looked toward the front of the store and said, "Take your time deciding. It looks like I have a gentleman that is going to need some help."

I told her to take her time, but as I was examining the variety of nipple clamps deep in thought of using them, I heard a familiar voice and turned to see who it was. Much to my surprise, it was Reggie! "What the hell is he doing here and how did he find me?" I wondered, slightly angry. I quickly realized the picture I had sent Lance of the store I was at. He must have forwarded the picture to Reggie. "Well this will cost you, Lance." I thought as I walked toward Reggie and said, "You finally made it babe."

Reggie looked stunned and said "Yes I did."

"I'm all ready to check out now. Let's go honey." Reggie appeared more confused as I led him and the sales lady back to the counter and said, "I just can't make up my mind so I will take all of this."

She smiled and said, "No problem." As she rang everything up, I put my arm around Reggie's waist and snuggled up to him.

I kissed Reggie on the cheek and said softly, "Thanks for buying all of this for me. Please bring it to the car when you are done checking out. I need to make a phone call." I smiled to myself as I turned toward the door and out to my car.

As soon as I got in the car, I sent a text to Lance thanking him for sending Reggie to the store to spoil me with new lingerie and toys. I was fuming mad when I hit the send button. How was I ever going to shake Reggie so I could Skype with Sam today and have Cory spend the night Wednesday before Lance arrives Thursday? It was getting warm so I turned on the car and was just sitting there in the air conditioning trying to cool off my body and mind. My body was quick to cool off in the cold air conditioning of the car. It wasn't long before my nipples were hard as rocks and pressing insistently against my blouse. I was deep in thought when Reggie tapped on my window and startled me. I opened my door, stepped out and said, "Oh thanks. You are such a sweetheart. Please put the bags in the back seat."

Reggie did as he was instructed. It was obvious to him that the cat was out of the bag so to speak.

I reached up and kissed him on the cheek again. "Will you come back to the house and help me unload this stuff? I'll make you a drink for your effort." I asked, batting my eyes and smiling.

He agreed. I'm sure mostly because it was his job to agree and accommodate me in any way I asked. During the drive back to the beach house, it occurred to me that unless Reggie had more than one vehicle, he couldn't have been the one following me that morning. He was driving a black Escalade and the car that had followed me on my way to work was a silver Lexus.

I arrived at the house with Reggie behind me. I got out of my car and threw my car keys to him. "Bring my things in and lock my car when you are done please. I will go make us a drink." I said.

Reggie caught the keys in mid air and replied, "As you wish."

I was in the kitchen fixing drinks when I realized it was 3pm. I had one hour to prepare for Sam's Skype call. I thought hard about how to get rid of Reggie. I heard the alarm on my car indicating that he was done toting bags in and had locked my car so I went to the living room and handed him a Vodka Tonic. I looked around at all the bags, took a drink of my Vodka and asked if he would be so kind as to take the bags to the master suite upstairs overlooking the ocean.

Reggie looked disappointed and asked, "I can't take them to our room?"

I smiled and said, "No, my love, I have many things to do to get ready for Lance. He will be here Thursday and these are special items only for him, but if you are good, I will give you a preview of what I will do with Lance. Would you like to play later this evening?"

"Sure I would Joanie. What do I need to do for you?" Reggie exclaimed, already salivating at the thought of playtime with me. I had to suppress a giggle.

"First get these things to the master suite and I will have a list for you when you are done." I told him and went back to the kitchen.

When he returned, I had a grocery list a mile long and I was running low on Vodka and noticed that I had no Chevas for Lance. I gave Reggie the grocery list and the items I needed from the liquor store. I asked, "Would you like to have dinner with me when you return?"

"I would like to have you for dinner." Reggie growled.

"That sounds wonderful Reggie but let's have some Bar-B-Q first." I replied, laughing and touching his arm.

Reggie's eyes lit up, "I know the perfect place to get us some great Bar-B-Q. I will pick it up on the way back from town." he said, smiling.

From the beach house at this time of day, I knew it would take him a good hour to get to town and the liquor store then another hour to do grocery shopping and then probably forty five minutes back, after stopping for supper. I kissed him and said, "Now hurry along, lover, so you will be back for a candle light dinner and me for dessert."

He kissed me deep and passionately holding me close and whispered softly in my ear, "I will see you in a few hours Joanie. Be ready in something sexy to go with those candles." He released me and was gone.

I had to hurry to get ready for my Skype with Sam. I laid out the dark pink beach towel I had seen in the linen closet earlier, touched up my make up and put on my sexy new lingerie complete with pink heels. I went to the ocean deck and spread the towel out on the lounger. Remembering my toys and nipple clamps, I headed back upstairs and found a lined basket it the bathroom. I grabbed it and took it to the master suite. There, I opened all my new assorted toys and nipple clamps and placed them in the basket to take to the lounger with my laptop. I now had the laptop ready, toy basket, and was working on my high definition camera with 5 minutes to spare.

I was excited by the new toys and playmate that I was about to Skype with and getting more wet with each passing moment. My nipples were erect with the breeze coming from the ocean as I opened my Skype account and signed in. The sun shone bright on me in my 'Pretty In Pink' Skype theme as I thought about Reggie running my errands. I laughed to myself just as Sam rang the bell on the Skype call.

I answered with video call knowing his view would be perfect and once I saw him on screen, I purred, "Hi babe, are you ready for some fun? I believe I have met all of your requirements."

He smiled and said, "It looks as though you have. Where are you?"

"Sam, Honey, I'm outside on my downstairs deck overlooking the ocean. Beside me is a basket of toys for you to pick from." I showed him the basket of toys that contained a variety of vibrators, dildos and nipple clamps.

"Nice." he moaned. "Are you wearing the nipple clamps?" he asked as he adjusted his cock.

"Well Sam, I have several to choose from and I thought I would let you pick the ones you want on me and the toys you want me to use. I will lay everything out for you to look at while I slowly strip for you right here on my deck where anyone can see." I said seductively.

"Get to stripping while I watch and decide what I want you to use and do." he demanded as he began to stroke his cock. I mentally compared his cock to Reggie's and was glad I was going to have Reggie's larger cock in my pussy later.

I took off my heels very near the toy collection one by one and zoomed out with my remote so he could get a good view from my webcam of me on my knees removing my teddy and exposing my ample breasts, erect nipples and matching thong. I pinched and pulled on my nipples for a moment after I dropped the teddy onto the deck, and then I turned around as I removed my thong and bent over to give him a nice butterfly ass and pussy shot as I dropped the thong onto the deck with my new teddy. I looked back as I reached between my legs and quickly ran a finger between my pussy lips. I asked, "Is everything to your liking?"

He grumbled, "Yes, but you have no nipple clamps on. Pick out your favorite and put them on now."

I smiled as I did as he instructed although I had no time to decide a favorite, the pink clamps with the chain would work just fine. I placed one on my right nipple as I toyed with my clit before placing the one on my left nipple. With both clamps in place, I fingered my clit some more and lightly tugged on the chain with my other hand.

"Now raise the lounger into a more sitting position instead of flat and lie on your back. Spread your legs and start with any dildo of your choice while tugging on the chain." he ordered, his hand gaining speed on his cock.

I did as he asked and remembered how much fun nipple clamps were to tug on gently with a vibrator in your puss and began to flood my pink towel with my pussy juice.

Sam stopped me and said, "I want you doggie style with a toy in your ass, one in your puss and the chain in your teeth." He grunted as he issued his orders.

Again, aroused by his demands, I did as instructed. His idea was excellent. I could gently tug on the chain with my teeth as I worked my ass and pussy with toys. I was so aroused by working my tits, ass, and puss at the same time that more juices ran down my legs.

Sam noticed and yelled, "Tug harder on the chain, harder!" He began to work his cock vigorously.

As I did, it was too much and it stopped the climax that I was beginning to feel building inside me. "Sam that is too much. I can't cum. I am almost there, please let me be gentle on my nipples. It works so much better." I begged.

Sam would not allow yet. "No, I wanna see your tits stretched." he said though clenched teeth.

I knew he was close and I was too. I just whimpered and kept working the toy in my pussy because it was doing delicious things to my g-spot. I was just on the brink of orgasm but could not complete it with the chain being pulled so hard with my teeth.

Sam finally gave in and demanded, "Now take the toy out of your ass, keep the chain in your mouth, use one vibrator for your puss and fingers for your clit and cum with me!"

I moved quickly as the need to climax was mounting. I slid the vibrator in on high, tugged the chain gently, and massaged my clit until I screamed out in ecstasy and flooded the pink towel. I watched as Sam's cock erupted, sending shot after shot of cum onto his chest and belly.

Sam smiled and said, "That was wonderful! Look at me and smile. That's perfect. Now look towards the ocean and say cheese."

When I looked towards the ocean I noticed a man with a camera and a very large lense pointed right at me. I looked back at my laptop to see Sam smiling and move off the webcam quickly as Randall moved onto my screen, also naked, smiling with his cock in his hand. As I looked closer at the background, I realized with horror that they were in Randall's office in Houston.