The Lady Executive Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled onto the bed next to him knowing that the young ones can't last long but they will recover to go again and smiled as I asked him again.

"What do you mean about Randall and Lance both being dangerous men? I need to know what I am getting myself into and who I am letting get into me." I said.

Reggie said breathlessly "Go to sleep, my sweet Joanie. I have a plane to catch early in the morning."

"You have a plane to catch? I thought you were supposed to keep a close watch on me until Lance arrived?" Just as quickly as those words fell out of my mouth, my phone rang. It was Bailey.

"Hi Bailey, are you all set?" I asked.

"Yes Joanie, I leave here at 5am and get in at 11am. Do you want me to take a taxi or will you pick me up at the airport?" she asked excitedly.

"I will pick you up at 11am Bailey and I will get you caught up on things at the office. Get some sleep. I can't wait to see you." I told her.

"I'm going to bed right now, naked with a wet pussy and I'm sleeping in your bed. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I can't wait to see all of you. Good night Joanie." she purred, leaving me horny again as I envisioned her pussy beneath my face tomorrow afternoon before my date with Cory. I hung up the phone and turned to Reggie.

"Look Mister, I have given you all the details of my life, my assistant and best friend will be here tomorrow. I need to know what is going on." I said, poking Reggie in the side.

Reggie replied sleepily and patiently without opening his eyes, "As for my plans for Randall, the less you know the better. Now please, leave it at that. You will know everything soon enough."

"Oh, alright. Fair enough. But Reggie, what about Lance? He will be here the day after tomorrow. You won't be here tomorrow. What the hell do I need to know?" I asked.

"Joanie, all you need to know is that I have your back." Reggie answered before rolling onto his side and pulling me toward him.

As I gave in and snuggled up to him, I thought of Cory spending the night tomorrow night. Bailey and I can do a threesome with him, that's not a big deal, but is he in danger? Should I tell Reggie that Cory is sleeping over tomorrow? The more I thought of this the more I had to ask one more question as I rubbed my hands on his muscular chest feeling his powerful young body.

"Reggie, I have a date tomorrow night with a gentleman. We are meeting at the pier. He doesn't have my cell number, only my email and Skype information. Should I cancel the date?" I asked.

Reggie sleepily replied, "Cory is of no danger to you. You will be safe with him."

I reached in my nightstand and grabbed a cigarette. Once I had it lit, I yelled at him "Wait just a damned minute! I never mentioned his name. How do you know about Cory?"

"It's my job to know everything about you Joanie. Now go to sleep." he replied, with the beginnings of a smirk on his face. I was furious!

"No! You need to explain yourself. How the fuck do you know about Cory?" I demanded as I rolled Reggie onto his back and straddled his hips, wrapping my feet under him.

"Take it easy, Joanie." Reggie said calmly, before very quickly reversing our positions.

Before I knew it, I was on my back, with him between my legs. He had my arms pinned above my head and his face was very close to mine. He said words that shocked me to my core.

"Cory is my brother." he said, smiling.

12