The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god I love fucking you!" I exclaimed as we both suddenly peaked at the same time. My ass convulsed around his thumb as my pussy quivered around his pulsing cock. I felt every bit of cum he poured into me. I collapsed onto the edge of the hot tub. How long I was lying there, I do not know. But when I did come back to reality, I looked over my shoulder and saw Reggie looking very satisfied, studying my ass and pussy as they were still level with his face. I wiggled my butt and asked him, "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yeah." he responded before suddenly leaning forward and planting his face square on my pussy lips. He licked my clit and nibbled my still throbbing pussy lips.

I enjoyed it for a few moments before my position became uncomfortable. I gently slid aside and sat back against the seat next to him and snuggled into his side. We were still in that position when Cory and Bailey came back to the deck and joined us. We sat drinking beer, silently studying the bright stars in the nighttime sky. Soon I felt myself nodding off into sleep. Reggie must have noticed.

"Come on, Honey. We've had our hot tub fun. Now let's let the kids have theirs. Time for bed." he said gently as he helped me upright and then out of the tub. "That is a wonderful idea. Good night, guys." I said, yawning and waving at them as we walked back into the house and straight up to our bedroom.

In the bed, I snuggled up next to Reggie merging our wet bodies together. Reggie was exhausted and not just from the wild sex we had just shared. He had been a busy man today and I still had no idea what he had done.

Reggie patted me on the ass and said, "Go to sleep Babe, and rest easy. You and Bailey have to go to work tomorrow. The guys and I have work of our own. You will be safe. By the way, you looked wonderful tonight. I saw all the heads turn to look at you as we walked along the pier. It made me proud to be with you and I must confess I don't want to share you with Lance."

"Then don't, Babe. You said yourself that he grows bored with his women and they vanish." I told him, running my fingers along his muscular chest.

"You won't. Now go to sleep" he said wearily as he dozed off leaving me alone with my thoughts.

He had mentioned heads turning to look at me. The last time I could recall so many heads turning was when Bailey and I had attended an amateur night at a local strip club and, having had too much to drink, Bailey easily convinced me to enter. I closed my eyes and recalled walking out on the stage towards the pole stripping as I approached it and throwing my clothes to men in the audience. Everyone's head turned to see me as I twirled around the pole and greeted each man on the side of the stage in only my thong. If a man reached up with a tip, I would bend over to let him place it wear he liked and then sit on the stage in front of him, spread my legs and thrust my hips up and down while my tits jiggled and then I would crawl to the next man and go spread eagle for him. When my song was about to end, I stood, pulled all the money from my thong and ripped it from my body. As the torn thong lay on the stage with all my earnings, I made one last dance along the runway and set at the end with my legs spread wide, grabbed my ankles , stood bent over and turned to allow the men the entire view of my spread ass all the way to my clit. I let go of my ankles and ran my hands up my silky legs, tight ass, around to my clit and up to my tits and pinched my nipples just as my song ended. Much to my surprise, the stage was covered with cash for me to bend over and pick up as I made my exit listening to the round of applause from the crowd and them begging for more.

Bailey was waiting for me backstage so amazed and excited at what I had done when I walked off and said, "Damn girl! You should get an agent and model." What she didn't know was that I was already doing some nude modeling for Jake, a friend of ours who was a visual arts major.

As I began to recall my first meeting with the modeling group, I dozed off in Reggie's arms.

12