Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 01

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
5k words
4.24
70k
92

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- The Introduction

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

Where should a story start? I suppose at the beginning, even if you don't realize something has started.

My name is Vanessa, I am a Chinese-American woman living in San Jose, California. As I write this I am 32 years old, but my story begins in April of 2007 when I was 19. I'm married now, but I wasn't then. My husband knows most of my story. Physically, I haven't changed much since then. I looked and still look like a typical California-raised Asian girl: almost 5' 1" and 98 lbs.; very petite. I have my natural Asian black hair, which has shades of brown in the sunlight; I have always thought there may have been a Portuguese sailor somewhere in my bloodline to deny myself the traditional jet-black hair of most Asians. To look at me, most see pure innocence. But, I can quickly change that look to my more provocative alter ego. I have no fear of being recognized by my images or descriptions. My feeling is, if you read this, you and I are already of like-minds so it should make no difference.

I was attending my first year at San Jose State and was still living at home with my parents. My brother was fortunate enough to go away to a University of California Davis while I stayed home with the lower budget California State University campus. I can't say that I was ever upset with my parents for not giving me the same education opportunity as my brother. I wasn't a bad daughter, but I had more than enough boy-trouble that my parents preferred that they could keep an eye on me; but they could never watch me that closely.

It was the last Saturday of the Spring break before school would resume on Monday. My family had a mixed terrier, Lucy, that it was my responsibility to tend to, which included walking, grooming, feeding and cleaning the dreaded poop from the yard. Around 10:00 AM I collected Lucy's collar and leash to walk her around the neighborhood. We had a regular route that brought us through the neighboring streets. Our destination was an open space area at the end of a street a couple blocks from our house; we lived along the foothills of East San Jose. It was a great place to take her, because I never had to bother cleaning up her shit when she did her business in the middle of a vacant field.

Our path was routine. Lucy and I knew the route equally well. The weather that day was California-perfect and I wore a tight fitting tank with spaghetti straps, jogging shorts and flip flops; I literally mean that was all I was wearing. When the weather was warm enough, I rarely wore panties or a bra. I was and still am only a 32A cup. My breasts have always been firm, but because they were as small as they were firm, whether or not I wore a bra made little to no difference. As for panties, when I went on these walks, I preferred only my running shorts because my panties tended to ride up my crack.

As we walked towards our destination, we commonly would see people in their yards or out on their own walks. Some people I would recognize, others I would not. When eye contact was made I would acknowledge them with a smile, a 'hello' or 'good morning'.

We were only three houses from the field and a husband and wife were doing some yard work. The yard maintenance looked to be mostly pulling weeds and other minor grooming. I had always noticed their home and had thought they did a nice job maintaining their yard. But, this was the first time I had actually seen the couple who lived there. They were a husband and wife. He was white and seemed to be in his early forties; she was younger in her mid-thirties and Asian. I correctly guessed that she was Korean. As I approached, they both stood up and in near-unison said, 'good morning'. I replied the same. He said, "She's a cute dog. Out for a morning walk?"

I pointed to the field and replied, "Going to her favorite spot." As if she wanted to prove that I was a liar, Lucy walked onto their lawn, did a squat and proceeded to take a shit! I exclaimed, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! She doesn't usually go until we get to the field. I promise, I'll clean it up."

They both laughed and assured me it was not the end of the world. I waited for Lucy to finish her business and did what I hated to do. Using a plastic bag as a glove, I grabbed the hot poop, inverted the bag and sealed it up.

I stood upright and the man politely said, "I don't think we've ever seen you around here. Do you live nearby?"

Pointing toward my home and answered, "Actually, I live a couple blocks from here. We've lived there for more than 10 years. I come by here twice a day. But during the week it's closer to 7:00 (AM) and then I walk her again around 5:00 (PM). I guess you never saw me because of the time. But, I've always liked your home. You have a nice yard."

He looked towards his wife and said, "Well thanks, we try to keep it up. I'm Terry, by the way, and this is my wife, Karen. We've been here a few years."

Terry was white and I was quick to notice he was quite handsome. At 5' 8", he wasn't exceptionally tall, but dressed in shorts and a T-shirt it was easy to see he was fit.

Karen stood taller than me by a few inches at 5' 4". As he did not tower over her, they made out to be an attractive couple. Karen was shoeless wearing shorts and a bikini top. Wearing the bikini top, it was hard not to notice her ample C-cupa. Overall, other than her breasts, she had petite proportions.

They both shared a light golden tan, which was not the norm for April, not even in California.

I told them it was nice to meet them and shared my name.

He asked, "So, do you go to Mt. Pleasant (High School)?"

I chuckled slightly, "No, I graduated from there last year. I'm going to San Jose State. This is my first year. It's Spring Break. Back to school on Monday".

Karen encouraged, "That's nice. Get that education."

"That is exactly what I'm trying to do. Well, I better get Lucy to her field before I run out of bags. Nice to meet you."

They said the same and Lucy and I walked to our field.

After I was certain that Lucy had emptied her bowels and bladder, we started our walk home. We walked past Terry and Karen who were still in their yard. We acknowledged each other again as I walked past. I internally admired Terry and thought his wife was pretty lucky. There was something about him that was attractive. I mean, not drop dead gorgeous, just wholesomely handsome. I looked at him and his eyes were looking right into mine. It was momentary, but there seemed to be a mutual acknowledgement shared during that split second. I smiled and kept walking.

As I walked away from their home, I faintly heard Karen say to Terry, "What a cute girl". But I thought I heard Terry reply with, "I think she would be a great fuck." No, that could not have been what he said. I knew my ears were playing tricks on me. It must have been the distance that played with the carrying of his voice. I decided he most have been referring to the weeds he was working on as they had to suck or the weeds were fucked. It was probably a Freudian slip on the part of my ears. There was no way he would say that about another woman to his wife. I glanced back one more time and our eyes connected again and we both smiled. Yeah, there was no way he said that.

That afternoon, I took Lucy out for her walk again. The afternoon had warmed and I wore the same attire as I had that morning. We walked by Terry and Karen's home and I noticed they must have planted some new flowers since that morning. We continued to "Lucy's field". On the way back Terry was standing outside admiring his work from the day. I saw him and said, "It looks nice".

"Thank you. Did Lucy do her thing?"

Laughing I said, "She always does her thing. I think she considers the field to be her private toilet."

"Well, the walk is good for you both. You look like you take good care of yourself."

I may have blushed slightly, "Not as good as I should! But at least she forces me to get some walking in."

"It's funny we'd never seen you before. I would have noticed."

I looked down at Lucy and said, "Yeah, we're a pretty memorable duo. Probably just one of those things. But, look, we saw each other twice today! Ok, nice to meet you again!" I continued my walk home.

The next morning was Easter. It was time for Lucy's morning walk. Although it was slightly overcast, it was still warm enough to dress in my most comfortable clothing as I had the day before. We headed straight for Lucy's field. There was a slight drizzle that morning, which was common many mornings as moisture accumulated along the foothills. I didn't care about the drizzle as I knew it would be temporary. I've always liked the coolness of the moist air, but my clothes were getting a little damp.

We wandered the field until Lucy was finished and the drizzle continued, but never an actual shower. On the way back, Terry was in the yard again. He saw me and said, "Well good morning Vanessa. Lucy taking you for a walk again? I guess it's rain or shine for you."

"Yeah, she needs to go no matter what the weather is like. Besides, I like it the misty feel, as long as it isn't too cold."

We continued a friendly conversation for almost 10 minutes. He was really inquisitive and curious about me, but wasn't invasive. But what he did do a couple of times was break the horizon; he glanced down at my braless chest. In a strange way I was almost flattered that despite being so small in size he was still a man, albeit an older man, and he was checking out my body.

A few drops of rain hit me and I looked up at the sky. I could tell that no real rain was eminent. I commented, "The clouds always fool me. I never know if it is really going to rain, or just be a tease."

I finally said I needed to get going and we said goodbye to each other.

When I turned the corner, I glanced down at myself and saw how damp my top really was. My top was clinging to my skin and my nipples could clearly be seen through my top; not just the shape, but the round darkened circles of my areola. I laughed to myself and thought that had I, as a female, been talking to another woman that was wearing a moist tank top, I would have a hard time not breaking the horizon too!

Later that day I did the afternoon walk. The afternoon was warm and sunny. My clothes were dry for this walk, but again were the same as that morning. Guess what? Terry and Karen were outside on my return walk. Again we had a pleasant conversation, but without the wet t-shirt contest.

During the week I ran into Terry or Karen at least once a day as I walked Lucy. Suddenly, they always seemed to be outside during my walks. I never thought anything of it.

The following Saturday, Lucy and I went for our 10:00 AM walk. It was cool, but not so cool to not wear my preferred dog-walk outfit. There was no overcast on this morning. Out the door we went.

Like the previous weekend Terry and Karen were working in their yard. They both stood and greeted me.

Terry was again dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. But, Karen lost the bikini top from the week before and wore a loose fitting T-shirt and shorts, again shoeless. It seemed that her underwear habits were similar to mine as it was obvious she was braless. Her boobs seemed firm under her shirt and it draped over her mounds like a curtain. Not knowing the neighbors of their street, I couldn't help but wonder if the neighboring men would watch her from afar.

Immediately Terry said, "I'm glad we saw you this morning. I'm curious, do you only go to school, or do you work too?"

"No, I just go to school. I've been trying to find a job that is flexible with my school schedule, but have had absolutely no luck."

"Are you eighteen?"

Giggling slightly I said, "I thought men weren't supposed to ask a woman her age. But yes, I'm actually nineteen".

They both smiled and Terry continued, "I'm a branch manager at a bank, and I'm always looking for part time tellers. I have a couple positions available. I'm always looking for good talent. Interested?"

My demeanor instantly became more serious. "Really? Oh my God, yes I'm interested. But, my schedule is pretty full with school. My light days are Tuesdays and Thursdays; I'm finished at 11:30 on those days. That's why it has been hard to find something, because I really can only work those two afternoons."

"Wow! That is perfect! As it turns out, those are two days that I really need help. If I could put something together, would you be interested in maybe working 10 hours a week? It would be 1:00 to 6:00."

The job he was describing was exactly what I had been looking for. This offer he described was beyond ideal.

Terry said, "Tell you what. After you go up to your field, stop by again. I actually have some applications inside the house. You can fill one out. You're as good as hired, the job is yours."

I walked toward the field almost dancing on air; I took Lucy for a walk, and I got a job offer!

When we came back by their house, Terry and Karen were not in the yard, so Lucy and I walked up to the front door. I didn't even need to knock; as I approached, Terry opened the door and invited me inside. I tied Lucy to a post on their porch and followed his invitation.

The inside of the house was as immaculate as their yard. Walking into their home I peered into the large living room to the right of the entry. The living room was positioned at the front of the house and was smartly decorated. On the wall was a rack with multiple leashes and collars. I presumed there was at least one dog in the backyard.

We continued past the living room and Terry then directed me to the adjacent dining room so we could sit at the table.

He said, "Karen will be out in a few minutes. She's getting ready for work. She works most weekends." He had an application on the table and continued, "Why don't you fill this out so I can submit it to corporate. I know this is short notice, but you could start this Tuesday if you'd like."

Of course I said yes. He explained to me the hours again and the wages. The pay rate wasn't much, but it would be enough to give me some spending money.

After several minutes, Karen walked into the dining room. She had completely transformed herself from how I had seen of her previously. Her makeup was perfectly applied with eyeliner accenting her almond-shaped eyes. Her irises were dark brown, nearly black. Her lips glistened ruby red with freshly applied lipstick. Her face was absolutely beautiful. Her hair was pulled back onto a ponytail that made her look younger than she actually was; it was a nice look for her. She could have easily been mistaken to be in her twenties and not thirties.

But it was her clothing that really caught my attention. Her top was light blue and similar to my own tank-top, except it was more elegant and certainly not as casual as my tank. The fabric formed perfectly against her breasts. It left no doubt that she was still braless. She had a perfect figure. She wore a skirt. It was short, but not obscenely short. She didn't wear nylons, but she didn't need to as her legs had perfect form with a natural tan hue.

I was momentarily stunned as I admired her.

Putting on her earrings Karen said, "When we met you that first time last week, we were both very impressed by you. You're poised and cute as can be. Terry always tries to hire people that give a positive first impression. Last week he wondered if you would be interested in working at the bank, and now look. You're as good as hired!"

I asked, "Are you in banking too?"

She laughed slightly and said, "No, I'm a massage therapist. I help people relax from their daily stress." Pointing at Terry, "He tends to be my number one client. Truth be told, it is how we met."

I said, "Well, when finals start up, I know where to come to relax!"

She said, "Sure. You're a neighbor. You can get your massages for free."

Karen sat down at the table next to me and Terry asked, "Do you have transportation to the bank and back?" He had already told me where the bank was.

"No, but I can take a bus from school after my last class. I should have no problem getting there by 1:00. I can take the bus home after work. I generally use the buses to get everywhere."

He replied, "Don't ever worry about a ride home. I can give you a ride home since you live nearby. It's no trouble."

I thanked him for the offer and had no intention of turning him down. He asked if I had any questions.

I looked over at Karen, with a quick scan of her clothes, and then back to Terry asking, "Yeah, I've never worked at a bank before, so how should I dress for work?"

"I've read you well. You think about things. The guys wear collared shirts and ties. The women should dress professionally in a skirt or dress. Doesn't need to be anything fancy or formal; just something presentable."

Karen whispered, "Vanessa, you don't have to wear a dress every day. For those days when your monthly worst friend shows up, wear slacks if you want. Deep down I think he prefers to know when the curse is hitting his girls so he knows when to not push the wrong buttons."

I let out a laugh. But, I knew there was probably a lot of truth to what she said.

The conversation continued for a few minutes longer and they mutually asked me what I was studying in school and if I considered myself a good student. Then Karen said, "You must have a boyfriend, right?"

"No, no boyfriend. I've never been able to hold onto a boyfriend."

Incredulously, Karen asked, "I don't believe that. How could that be?"

I replied honestly and said, "Lack of commitment, I suppose."

She assured me, "You're young and any guy you dated would likely have been young too. Don't worry, guys tend to be a little more committed as they mature."

I laughed and said, "It was never them. It was always me. I'm the one who can't stay committed. It never fails, when I start dating a guy, suddenly every other guy seems attractive to me. Oh well. Besides, I don't have enough time to have a boyfriend anyways. Doesn't make much difference."

"Don't worry, someday you'll find that right guy, they're always out there. Right Terry?"

Terry sarcastically replied, "Yes dear, whatever you say".

We went back to talking about the bank. Terry explained that he would pair me up with one of the other tellers, Mae. He said, "You'll spend a lot of time with Mae for the first few weeks and then we'll get you working a window on your own." He continued, "Mae is a little older than you, but she is a great person to have as a friend. A mentor. A teacher. She and Karen are sort of close too."

Overall, he described her as someone that it would be advantageous to know.

Karen looked toward a clock on the wall and said, "I really should get going. I should have been at the salon 30 minutes ago."

She stood and grabbed a pair of 2" heels and slipped them on.

12