The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked, I knew we had lost them. Cory had moved his hand from Bailey's belly to her breast and was rubbing her nipple through her shirt while they kissed passionately. Reggie was doing his part by running his hand up the leg of Bailey's shorts and in between her now wide spread legs. Her hips were moving against his fingers and she was moaning into Cory's kiss. Once again, I marveled at the change that had come over my best friend in the last week. She'd gone from a woman grieving the impending loss of her marriage through no apparent fault of her own, to being my very capable lover and loving these two men as well. She was showing no regrets in this decision. I was proud of her for being true to her needs and to those of her children, when her husband had failed them all.

"I think they got bored with the conversation. You know, it is a beautiful morning. The sun is out and there is a nice breeze coming off the ocean. Let's you and I go for a dip and discuss this matter out

there. These three can join us at their leisure." he said, looking down at me. I stretched up and kissed him softly.

"That sounds wonderful. I'll go get my bikini on." I said as I sat up.

"Who said anything about a swimsuit?" Lance asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Lance, it is bright daylight out there, that is a public beach, and we are not in the Mediterranean. I don't mind skinny dipping in the middle of the night but I am not going to do that here during the day. Besides, I bought a very special swimsuit to wear just for you the other day. I think you'll like it." I said with a sexy smile before I kissed him passionately. I stood up and offered him my hand. He took it and stood next to me. We took one last look at the three on the couch and were immediately waved off by Bailey. We laughed as we left the room and went upstairs to change.

12