The Lady in Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I know something that Hawk doesn't," he said with a smile. "I know that you are sweeter than the finest wine." A vision of Hawkins's eyes looking over my mons crossed my mind, then the thought of him there, too. I stepped toward him but he slid an arm around me and started leading me up front instead of letting me lead him away.

"Now, now, let's not spoil your appetite with sweets before we finish shopping!" That infuriating smile was all over his face and damned if the woman at the counter wasn't sharing it.

"Get everything you need?" she asked with a wide smile.

"It's a start," Ted answered.

She rang up my purchases and bagged them for me. As we were stepping out the door, Ted looked back and paused. "Look over at the back wall."

I turned, looking back past the smiling saleswoman at the back wall. It took me a moment to see what he was getting at. There was a security mirror in the corner so the cashier could see the entire store. She had been watching Ted play with me! Blushing from both embarrassment and excitement, I kissed him again.

"God, Ted, lets go home right now."

Ted shook his head. "No, I don't think rushing would be right."

I groaned. "Ted! I need..."

Ted put a finger to my lips. "I know. I want to so badly that I can taste it." He smiled. "Literally and figuratively. But, I'm not going to rush this right now. Let's get you some comfortable shoes and have some lunch. Then we can drive back to the vineyard."

The scent of my arousal rose from his hand and I couldn't help myself. I took his finger into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue. My flavor exploded onto my senses and I shivered against him.

With some effort, I pulled back and put an arm around his waist. A glance back as we exited told me that the shopkeeper was watching us, still smiling. "I don't need shoes," I husked.

He smiled at me. "Of course you do! We'll just go right over here and get some." The shop with the shoe on the shingle would have looked inviting on any other morning. With a sigh of resignation, I followed him in. The boy at the counter looked up and smiled at us.

"Can I help you folks?"

Ted stopped next to him. "Yes, we need some ladies tennis shoes."

The boy pointed. "Aisle 3, all the way back."

Ted smiled. "Thanks."

We made our way back and I knew now that both of us were going to be hungry when we left here for lunch. I was not going to be outdone by Ted. I found several sets of shoes in my size and then sat down on the little bench.

"Why don't you try them on me, Ted?" I asked in my most sultry voice. Then I opened my legs and let him look at me again. He rapidly discovered it was impossible to fit a shoe on me when he wasn't looking at my feet. From this angle, I had a nice view of his bulging pants and it made me breathe faster. As he fitted the shoe on my foot, I reached down and touched myself. It was not as nice as his touch but it would have to do. I rubbed myself and slowly worked a finger into my depths as he watched, the shoes forgotten.

"The shoes, Ted?" I asked archly. "I don't think they'll work. Try the next set, please."

When he leaned toward me, I put my other hand on his head and held him back. "Oh, no. No dessert until we finish eating lunch. It'll ruin your appetite." It took all my willpower to do that. I wanted himso bad. I began toying with my clit, masturbating for him. Doing it in public set me on fire and I knew I was not going to last very long at all.

After two more pairs of shoes, I sped up my fingers and started my rise to the crescendo. I never even realized my eyes were closed until Ted pulled my hand away from my sex and I opened them in surprise. I tried to use my other hand and he trapped both of them.

"No. Bad girl. No dessert until we finish lunch."

I groaned in need but he was adamant. The shoes on my feet were what I was getting, as he didn't give me a choice. He pulled me to my feet and almost dragged me up front. I must have looked a real sight as the boy was gawking at me.

"Here's the box. We'll take these on her feet," Ted said. The boy rang us up and before I could catch my breath, we were out the door. He pulled me into a café down the street.

Ted asked for directions to the restrooms but stopped me outside the ladies room. "Remember, no dessert until after we eat. Okay?"

I nodded spasmodically and he let me go with a kiss. Once inside, I looked at the stall longingly but I was not going to cheat. I washed my hands and got myself under control. Then I went back where he was waiting with a smile. In a few minutes, we were seated.

I could have cared less what they served for lunch and if I thought I could have gotten away with it, I would have ordered takeout. Ted insisted on a booth seat. We ordered drinks and some sandwiches. I just picked the first thing on the menu.

After the drinks arrived, I sipped my water and planned my next action but Ted beat me to it. With a shock, I felt his bare foot rubbing my inner thigh. I moaned softly before I caught myself. Then his foot moved in and began toying with me.

Until the food arrived, it was torture. He would rub me and leave me wanting. His revenge for last night's dinner was complete. It took all my will to not groan when the food arrived and his foot withdrew.

The meal was a blur. I'm surprised I didn't choke, I was eating so fast. I would have needed a Heimlich for sure. Ted, on the other hand, ate slowly and his eyes just kept watching me. I took a deep breath and slowed down. That lunch was the longest forty-five minutes of my life.

When we finished, Ted put an arm around my waist and carried my purchases. I'm not sure how he got his sock and shoe back on. I wanted to run to the car but he held us to a leisurely walk. After what seemed like a couple of years, we made it to his car and I flew into my seat and buckled myself in. As he slowly strapped himself in, I started laughing.

Ted started the car and looked at me. "What is it?"

I got control of myself and kissed him deeply. "I just realized I started this by wanting to make you desire me and now you've put the shoe on the other foot. You're making me want you badly."

Ted kissed me one final time, then pulled onto the road. "It's not a good meal unless everyone leaves the table wanting more." As the car turned left at the light he winked at me. "So, shall we take the scenic route?"

I could only imagine the people on the street staring at the car as my groan of anguished desire sailed back to them on the breeze.

12